Rorai's Free Commissions

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
I'm back in action! For anyone who doesn't know me I'm offering free art commissions that I will do in my free time. It's been like 7-8 months since I last touched the last thread and its fairly cluttered at this point so I'm starting a new one. As per usual just post your commission/character/idea with as much detail as possible/wanted. I'm open to anything acceptable on these forums so don't hold back!

*everything in this thread is and always will be free*

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Well, again, there is mine, I have now a peacock-morph char. There isn't a Tf for them yet, but I'd like him having a peacock tail, and if it's possible, a crest, If you cant figure how make it work with his hair, don't worry, simple don't put it.

And there's my boy:

Race: Peacock-morph
Height: 7 feet and 4 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.24 meters in the more accepted metric system.
Attire: Weavemail coat, black mesh-fishnet undies, and black mesh-fishnet top.

Face: Bird-like (Peacock), with a beak, and covered with turquoise and iridescent blue feathers. Overall, your visage has a fairly masculine profile. Eyes are human-like at first glance, but the black iris, copper sclera hint at their avian nature. (You can give him a white sclera, copper irises and black pupiles if the avian eyes are too off-putting) His mouth contains a lengthy tongue. Ears are holes hidden by the feathers.

Hair: The short, indigo plumage atop his head is almost unrecognizable from his feather, except by its slightly different color, and the fact that is combed in a front-wave style. (Ignore style if too difficult)

Body: Humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in patches of turquoise and iridescent blue feathers, and a pair of large, feathery wings sprout from his back. Though he usually keep the turquoise and iridescent blue-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow him to soar as gracefully as a bird. His hands are tipped with sharp claws, like that of a bird, with rough skin, short palms and long, padded fingers. A feathery fringe covers them down to his elbows, leaving his hands bare. He has a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch striking bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Frame: Slim and lean body with defined mucles. Average male hips, muscled and firm butt.

Tail: A long, peacock -like tail of feathers fans out from just above his fair bottom, twitching instinctively to help guide him if he were to take flight. He has powerful thighs perfect for launching him into the air which end in slender bird-like legs, covered with turquoise and iridescent blue plumage down to his knees and rough, grayish brown skin below. His feet are digitigrade, with long sharp claw-tipped toes.

Genitals: His penis is concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, he can part his concealed entrance and reveal his true self. His bird-cock is 12 inches long and 2.8 inches across. It is smooth, red, slightly wavy in shape, and tapers to a point when erect. One pucker, placed between his cheeks where it belongs.

I picture his weavemail outfit a kind of light armor, with a longcoat in orange cloth/silk, white linen pants and waistcoat, brass/bronze colored plate-mail, (probably a cuirass and shoulders), and golden accents/embroidery in the coat

For weapons, hmm, the stormbull shotgun and a rapier, like this one:

"A long rapier, built in a shining golden metal from otherworldly origins. The blade has an ancient engraving depicting a sunset, while its pommel and guard are decorated with gold motifs of winged creatures and embellished with amethyst jewels. " (No need to be too detailed with the thing, ofc)

I picture the stormbull shotgun as a street sweeper. If my rapier doesn't suit you, you can use the monofilament saber instead (silver cavarly saber from the game).

Ah, and one minor detail, since he has feathers, and feather-like hair, I'd like that his feather-hair looked more fused with his feathers, with the change from feather to feather-hair being almost unnoticeable. TLDR: That his hair looks more like indigo-colored heathers on top of his hair than a separate thing. If it's too dificult, ignore the hair and go like on the reference.

1200px-Peacock_Plumage.jpg

Crest tail, and feather colors. You can add more turquoise to the tail if you want (like the second pic)

b1a2a973e0226bcb1d71557cb0b85139.jpg

This one will help with the wings, since they're a bit tricky when you have also a tail. Notify me if you need some reference with the armor or the weapons.

4d7539c79e8b50a679ebbe5d6ed695e6--breitbart-tech-african-american-women.jpg

Front-wave haircut

He's a mercenary with a kinda-softy side and taste for ostentatious stuff (He's a peacock, after all :v).

I've seen your prior jobs and all are magnificent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

Zavos

May 7, 2016
For once i'm not late... but no character comes to mind that i want drawn. fiddlesticks!

I have one character in mind, but the appearance disc needs more polishing atm.

Edit: Got a disc working. Its still a work in progress, lemme know if you need any more details.
Zephys is a somnus, hailing from a tribe of wolf-morphs altered by magic and isolation. He has a canine head, with alert canine ears and dark eyes that have glowing irises. The anthro wolf is covered from head to toe in a layer of black fur, decorated by luminous azure markings. He wears a coat and breastplate, both made of dark material. Underneath his coat and breastplate, azure markings cover his dark fur, following his legs down to his plantigrade wolflike feet. His glowing, tapered nine inch maleness hangs free, illuminating his pubic region with a soft glow. You know that behind his balls hides a canine snatch. His tight ass is half obscured by his coat. His sword is sheathed, slung over his shoulder.
Markings are geometric, circutboard like but not circutboard (think Pokemon's Guadon, Kyogre, Rayquazza). Coat is brown, breastplate blue-tinged grey, both with dark colors. Hands are somewhat pawlike, but have 4 finger+thumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coalsack

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In case this may give you a chance to practice new styles or techniques, feel free to try out my male TiTS Steele. If it doesn't, well, I'll assume you already have a lot to do and my OCs are rather vanilla. These are my headcanon hues: http://i.imgur.com/rIrRaqu.png
  • Male. Former human, now alien hybrid. 6 feet and 2 inches/1.88 meters tall.
  • Clothing: weavemail coat, thermal undergarments and hardlight, anti-gravity bra (headcanon: it works like a necklace).
  • Equipment: Predator Talons (headcanon: main weapon), “Black Light” Ultraviolet Laser Rifle, Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield Generator.
  • Face: human. Features: a somewhat masculine, angular jawline and slender lips. Has antlers (seven-inch long and fork into two points), naleen teeth, a raskvel tongue, pig ears, gryvain green eyes. Hair: neck-length, dirty blond hair (headcanon: shaggy, colour closer to sandy brown)
  • Skin: bark over pale blue skin.
  • Body: “Bear-like upper frame, voluminous and imminently cuddly." Has cocknipples (headcanon: cockhead-shaped nipples in moobs-ish chest) and regular-to-large areolae. Six tentacocks, teal vanae markings. Parts of body emit musky pheromones. Demonic arms and raskvel legs. Gills. Pleasant hips, hand-filling rear. Has a suula cuntsnake. “Your belly would just barely push past the waistband of a pair of pants. It’s a little bit of a muffin-top.”
  • Genitalia at waist: two 7 inches long and 1.9 inches thick demonic penises. (Foreskinned/knotted/nubbed).
    A nubby canine pussy with two 0,5-inch clits. “Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your slavering cunt, its lips slightly parted. The whole thing puffs out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged ever since your play with a pussy pump.
    Full sack with four baseball-sized balls that swings heavily. Each testicle is about nine inches around and 2.7 inches across.
    Rear has slight signs of moisture bordering its edges. Has used Anusoft.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
This could be interesting

You are a human. You’re a good 7 feet and 1 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.16 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a classy suit, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Green-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your medium-length, black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have flared hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your ass molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a sleek, tight featherweight’s six pack. Above it, you have a defined chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a pair of cocks:
Your first dick is 12 inches long and two inches wide. The knot is 2 inches wide when at full size.
Your second dick is 10 inches long and 1.7 inches thick. The knot is 1.7 inches wide when at full size.

A bloated sack with two testicles swings heavily beneath your pair of pink members. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one virgin asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Something of a vanilla Steele, but rather kind of classy for a Mercenary. He's a charmer, so he might have something of a cheeky smile.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
My puppy-Trap getting dommed by my Wolf-girl Petra as a Templar defeated by a mighty Hellhound

a pose like this is what i was thinking of

0678b20364e69068a71f68524df8a0c6bc6a4a96.jpg

XiSjhnb.jpg

a girlier Templar outfit would be nice and if weapons are discarded on the ground I'd like a warhammer
c19f0668eb28a5a2aca10fbae88da683c37b6102.jpg

green eyes and fire, and please keep her tan lines and freckles

c87ef9460f088fbc4247b31173ddbcf383ab0196.png

Or if you'd rather my Fallow Deer-Girl and Puppy-Trap selling their milky wares as "Cowgirls"

Tomo [Elk Girl] on the far left, Pip [Puppy Trap] on the far right

17499562_1407591145969449_7588244372671463959_n.jpg

An outfit like this for Tomo
8e6c7262f736b7bbcd8be2e6efffac54913bae1b.jpg

but with a cow print bra, the chaps cow print, and maybe matching gloves. Black hat as well. Holding two sloshing full milk cans like these up
58ff201e5d5468f3f8351ea418050b91--old-milk-jugs-milk-cans.jpg

An outfit like this for Pip
20843df7d311d742324c4194dc29dacf4e6bde04.png

but with cow print thigh-highs and a white hat looking flustered and surrounded by lots of little milk bottles like these
d824d839b87b611d3d9f9c3288cd0689bdad8f87.jpg

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
It's great to see you back! I know some folks don't like picking the same person twice in these kinds of threads, so I won't be too crestfallen if you do skip me. That being said, I'd be hype as hell to have more of your excellent art.

Since you drew Ciaran for me before, I'd love to see your rendition of his ausar-kaithrit tomboy daughter, Celina. I've actually got an imgur album with notes I put together for another artist already. I have no particular pose ideas, and nude or clothed is fine by me, though I wouldn't mind something that shows off her tan lines. I leave it up to your very capable skills.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
It's nice to see you back Rorai! I'll prolly just submit the same thing that I did on the old thread and slap an imgur link to an album of my character, since I have some visual aids now this time around! Although this time, I'd like to see this character in her baby blue tee and lingerie, if that's okay? I'll throw a description of the clothing on on here following the in-game character description, though the coloring should be shown already in one of the ref pics (The one with her laying on her back).

Fisianna stands at roughly 5'0 in height. At first glance she looks similar to a full kaithrit; however, she has white fuzzy paws on the ends of her hands and feet which are kept bare, exposing the exquisitely plush pink pads on the underside of them. The fur at her bracelet adorned wrists gradually fade into an orange and white striped hue as her fur trails close to her elbows, making her look very similar to a terran tabby cat. Her legs also follow a similar pattern; the fur on them tracks up to her knees and stops there, though her legs have a more animalistic bend at the ankles, making them digitigrade in appearance. Fisianna seems to have done quite a job matching her hair color to her fur, further accentuating the tabby cat look with ass length hair of orange with white highlights. She also has the same two cat tails that kaithrit sport which are covered with the same orange and white striped fur. Fisianna’s tails seem a bit longer than usual kaithrit tails, not to mention hers seem to be able to move in a more precise manner, making them almost as dextrous as third and fourth arms. She sports the natural litheness and flexibility of a cat, with a trim body to match. Fisianna’s skin is smooth and lightly tanned where she does not have fur.

Fisianna looks purely female by appearance, with fairly luscious eyelashes shadowing her golden feline eyes. She has supple peach colored lips with high feminine cheeks and a soft jaw line that could melt almost anyone's heart whenever she manages a smile. On top of her head, blending in with her hair she has triangular feline ears with an abundance of fluffy white hairs bordering the inside and pink inner ear skin. Her button nose appears slightly pinker than the rest of her visage.

In terms of apparel Fisianna is sporting a black hooded and sleeveless vest trimmed with white fur at the hood area. Her vest is open, allowing you to view a light purple T-shirt that clings rather tightly to her form with a logo of a pixelated orange head of what you assume is a cat’s. Your curiosity gets the better of you as you look at the cat emblem, leaving you to guess what is underneath. Her bust size seems rather modest at what you guess are C-cups at the least. Your eyes trailing further down, you see Fisianna is wearing a cute pair of blue jeans that adorned with a tablet-like device on her hip. Her pants end with a bell-bottom-like hem, which drapes over her slightly enlarged foot paws. She has a pronounced feminine figure by the way her shirt and jeans hug her hips and butt, but nothing anywhere near as extreme as some of the things you’ve seen before. {If PC has had sex with Fisianna: Underneath those jeans you know she is wearing a cute pair of white, lacy cat patterned panties. These panties cover a small, thin love trail of orange fur that tracks down to her pink, wet, human vagina. She is also wearing a matching bra of white lacy cloth with the same paw print pattern that covers her perky hand-cuppable breasts with peach colored areola and inverted nipples that pop out at her most aroused state.}

Fisianna looks to have changed out of her usual garb into an oversized t-shirt dress that stops just around the top of her thighs. The neck-hole of the shirt is large enough to expose her smooth shoulders, and look like they're dangerously close to slipping past them. You can clearly see her white bra-straps poking out from under her shirt as well. Looking more closely, you can see large black paw print on the chest of her otherwise baby blue tee. You highly suspect that she still has her panties on if she has her bra on as well.

n666

Aug 27, 2015
Hey Rorai, nice to hear from you again.
WIsh you a good time with the requests.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wait so what about the requests in the last thread?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
He usually just starts over. Basically everyone tries to jump on the train as it passes by and afterwords if you missed the train there is no point staying at the station.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Well, I'm just going to toss my request in here since why not?
I would like you to draw my shemale kaithrit, Erika.
erika_nude.png
Erika, a slender kaithrit, sits alone at the bar. By a rough estimate, you would say that she stands at about 5'3''. The first impression her appearance gives you is a lot like a standard kaithrit, with feline ears poking from her hair, two feline tails swirling behind her, and normal human like skin.

Long purple hair with lime green highlights hangs in front of her green feline eyes, adorning her pale face. Erika’s full lips are a positively eye-catching feature of her face, with the lower one adorned by a single gleaming silver stud.

She is wearing a rather banal outfit: a plain white strapless blouse and a pair of jeans. You notice that her nipples are visible through her shirt; it looks like this little kitty likes going commando. Her jeans cling to her fertile hips and plump butt, while two dark purple feline tails curl and sway behind her. The tips of her tails are highlighted with the same green color as her hair.

A small but undeniably unfeminine bulge lies between her legs. {If has seen her naked: Having seen below her clothes, you know that her boobs are definitely a C-cup. She has roughly five inches worth of canine meat between her legs, located just below a heart-shaped thatch of pubic hair. Below that is a pair of tightly drawn balls. Despite what you thought earlier, she doesn't have a pussy to go with her dick. //Hasent seen her naked: You are no boobspert but if you would have to guess you would say that her cup size is B, maybe C, judging the size of her bulge you're fairly certain that she isn't packing a monster between her legs.} As you gaze between her legs, her face turns bright red, but nonetheless her nipples harden, jeans tent, and her tails start to sway behind her faster. It seems this little kitty is starved for attention; or more likely- judging by her tent- she is starved for sex.
You could just draw a bust like picture of her, or draw her getting dicked but I would love to see your rendition of my shemale kitty nonetheless

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I'll throw in my current project of an NPC:

Before you, standing above a metallic desk, is a rather spectacular sight: A Suula Gryvain halfbreed, standing at about 7 feet tall!{if pc has met her before: It's Elionara, but she likes to go by Nara!}

She's currently wearing a puffy white sweater that barely seem to contain her double-D tits, a matching furred winter jacket sits next to her. Her shapely legs are held in a pair of black cargo pants with the SteeleTech logo on the pouches, the pants have a hole in the back so her shark-like purple Suula tail can move around unhindered, and her feet are covered in furred brown boots everything doing its best to keep her nice and warm.

She has 2 sets of wings the upper larger pair are feathered Suula wings while the lower smaller pair are Gryvain in appearance, they look rather cute compared to the much larger Suula wings.

Her face is that of a Suula, looking rather shark-like, with amber Gryvain eyes and a pair of Sulla ears as well as pencil thin lips. She has red feathered hair with a pair of blue Gryvain horns just barely poking through the feathered canopy. You notice she has a pair of gills, helping round out her Suula features.

Her scaly skin is a nice shade a of purple with some white going down her chin and neck to her supple chest. You notice that her hands seem to have a purple scales and clawed fingers giving them the look of harpy-like feathered arms, the feathers match her red hair, {if pc hasn't sexed her: you'd hazard a guess that} her legs are Gryvain, colored similarly to her blue horns sticking through her feathered hair.

{if PC hasn't sexed her: Based on the sizable bulge in her pants she's packing some serious heat! // if PC has sexed her: She's got a large 20 inch knotted wyrm cock that's always ready for action when the need arises!}

Doesn't need to be anything special, I just enjoy seeing how people interpret what is written.

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
This is Ciro, a good shot but terrifically shy and the subbiest sub to ever sub. I would love it if you could draw him in his bunny outfit with a collar + leash and blushing. <3

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 7 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.71 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a one-piece bunny outfit, using a set of stockings held up by garters and panties for underwear.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, light-olive skin. Freckles spot your cheeks. Overall, your visage has a pair of juicy lips and the barest hint of masculinity in its structure. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a sea-green iris. The short, strawberry blonde curly hair atop your head is parted by a pair of pointed, fin-like ears, sensitive to the slightest sound.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of luminous violet trace brighter accents across much of your form. Freckles dot various parts of your skin. Your hands are still largely human in shape and dexterity aside from the fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have girlish hips that give you a graceful stride, and your rump fills out your clothing nicely. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is nice and smooth.

You have an average chest with toned pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your tool is 5 inches long and 0.8 inches across. Your full scrotum clings tightly to your groin, holding your pair of apple-sized, snug testes snugly against you.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
@Coalsack
So first off, this was my first time drawing again in quite some time so i apologize if it looks subpar (I also hope i got it right for the most part, this one really challenged my brain for some reason)
either way i hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• (1)Coalsack010718.jpg
    (1)Coalsack010718.jpg
    988.3 KB · Views: 226

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Cool. It looks great. The white mark around his eye was a really good choice. Also loved how his mesh shirt looks.

This is the first time on my life that I've got a char of mine draw by someone, so I'm happy af. This meant a lot for me.

I really appreciate it, Rorai. Good luck with the next ones!

Last edited:

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
Holy hell that's some good artwork. :O I'm totally gonna bandwagon on this and toss in the character I'm working on for consideration. *Fingers crossed*

Sensing your gaze, the ovir woman turns to face you, tilting her head slightly. "Checking me out? Fine." Slightly annoyed, Tessa gives a soft sigh and allows your inspection. Without her heels on, you estimate she stands at around 5’2, seemingly quite short by the Galactic Standard. Even for an ovir her height is just a tad bit on the small side. Her body is covered in fine, milky white scales, with no hint of a design or pattern, leaving her seemingly made of some pristine stone. Her eyes are a deep red, with a thin reptilian slits in the middle. Pale snowy hair falls down on her shoulders in a thick mass. Not a single hair touches her face, exposing a pronounced widow's peak at the top of her forehead. Together, these three traits make it quite evident to anybody who looks that she’s an albino.

Her face is an odd mix of reptilian and feminine, with a smoothed brow and flat nose, but a striking jawline and sharp cheekbones. Her lips are plain but puffy giving them a soft kissable appearance, a bit unusual for ovir, suggesting she might have taken an Estrobloom or two during her life. She wears no makeup as far as you can tell, leaving her face a solid alabaster. She sighs a bit, growing tired of your staring, very briefly showing off her sharp teeth hidden behind her lips. You also know from first hand experience Tessa’s mouth hides a long ovir tongue, with a single silver stud pierced through it she keeps well hidden.

Tessa wears a tight smoke grey catsuit, made from some material resembling leather, but you can tell offers far more protection and mobility. Over the suit she wears a long black jacket, open at the front and reaching down to her ankles. At her feet you see she the suit ends off on a pair of wedge heels, seemingly adding at least 4 inches to her height. At her hip to see a pistol of unfamiliar make, and on the other a knife tucked into a sheath. Following your gaze, Tessa opens her jacket a bit, allowing you a better look at her.

Your eyes trial downward, examining her feminine frame. Tessa boasts an impressive hourglass figure, with a tight flat stomach leading into impressive egg bearing hips. Her ample chest completes the hourglass, and despite being held in tight by her attire, your expert opinion leads you to believe she's equipped with at least a DD cup. Having seen so first hand, you also know Tessa lacks nipples of any kind. A white swish averts your gaze, drawing your attention to the thick tail behind her, nearly as wide as her waist at the start and almost as long as she is tall. Her tails gives another annoyed wave, silently reminding you to hurry up.

Directly below her tail Tessa's wide hips lead into her sizable round ass, seemingly being equal parts firm and jiggly. Between her large cheeks rests her asshole, and inches away from that you observe her flat crotch area, where her cloaca is hidden.

Tessa scowls a bit and closes her jacket, turning away from you. "Alright, show's over Steele."

Reactions: HeavyMetalLoser

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
@Lkynmbr24
So! I've decided to keep things interesting by hand picking every other request (then back to proper order and so on). On the handpicked ones i will rather pick the ones with the most likes and/or the ones that really appeal to me.
View attachment 6004 View attachment 6005
Oh my goodness, this is amazing! Thank you so much @Rorai! (Runs away clutching the pictures and runs away squealing like a schoolgirl)

Edit: (Runs back screaming all the while) With art of this quality, it's kind of a wonder how come you don't seem to take up a commission or two every once in a while (At least as far as I know). You don't see an artist this generous too often to take free requests with the quality of art you produce, so I commend you for doing this! I sincerely hope that your art improves to greater heights as long as you keep doing this, and good luck with your future endeavors!

(Runs away flailing the pictures wildly in glee again)

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! I saw your art of Fisi posted on the Discord and immediately got jealous that Lucky got such an amazing piece from such a talented artist for free, and I am here to request some art of my own character, Paige.

Paige is a tall Ausar woman, standing just shy of 180 centimeters, or just below six feet. She has very little fat on her body, but she’s also not especially musclebound – the years of yoga have sheered the fat off her body and left nothing but tone and definition. That said, holding all those unique poses have done wonders for her muscle mass: the muscles on her arms and legs are quite pronounced and her abs have been sculpted into perfect six-pack abs after all those crunches. While she’s no bodybuilder and she won’t win any strongwoman competitions, she’s no doubt stronger than your average Ausar, man or woman. [if {Physique is below 50% of cap}She’s quite a bit stronger than you, that’s for sure.][if {Physique is between 50% of cap and 75%}You’re not a slouch when it comes to muscle mass, but Paige probably still has your number.][if {Physique is between 75% of cap and 99%}You’ve got quite a bit of muscle yourself, but it wouldn’t be fair to say which of you two would have more.][if {Physique is 100% of cap}Still, compared to you, she doesn’t <i>quite</i> stack up.]

Paige’s fur coloration is dark brown, with large pools of black, especially along her limbs and back, and long streaks of white, especially along her front, from her neck to her groin. She’s taken gene mods for her fur to cover every bit of skin, and her nose has elongated into a snout, like a true canine’s. Her fur is about three centimeters thick, or just over an inch, uniform all over her body. She has brown hair, just a touch lighter in hue, going from her scalp to her just below her shoulders. She has perky, triangular, wolfish ears that she can fold and flex, and they stand about twelve centimeters at their longest. Her tail is bushy-but-not-fluffy, covered with black fur on the top and beige-brown on the bottom, which reaches to her tendons.

Paige likes to wear a sleeveless jumper vest that hugs her torso well, bulging against her C-cup breasts and clinging to her tight abs that covers up to her neck and down to her waist. When she’s doing yoga, she wears tight yoga pants, stretched thin against the contours of her legs, but when she’s relaxing at home, she switches out for grey sweatpants. During the daytime, she prefers to have her long hair done up in a cute bun[if {PC has had sex with Paige}, while during the night, she lets it down. For underwear, she wears a white sports bra that keeps the girls from getting too wild during yoga, and she wears frilly white panties to keep her otherwise decent].

[if {Paige is blind}Being blind, Paige wears an earpiece in her right ear, with a long stem going from the base to just before her eyes. Not many people know the truth about the piece: its part one-way communicator with Paige’s assistant droid, and its part projector. Paige is blind from an injury that goes across her eyes, and the projector hides the cataracts in her eyes as well as the scar that goes across the bridge of her nose. Nobody can tell when the projector is on, but it does a brilliant job of hiding the scar and displaying instead a beautiful set of deep blue eyes. When it’s off, her eyes are grey and cloudy, and her scar is so wide and deep, it still looks fresh.

And actually, while I'm at it, I'd also like to request some art of Paige's helper droid, Iddi. There's no art for him yet at all, and if I can only request one piece at a time, I'd actually rather you do Iddi first.

Iddi is a floating computer monitor. It’s about one-hundred centimeters across and fifty-six-and-one-quarter centimeters high, with a definition of 7680 by 4320 pixels – somewhat low-resolution for the modern year, but Iddi <i>is</i> only a helper droid, and for the blind, no less.
It has a chrome metal frame and a glass screen protecting its liquid crystal imagery. Iddi floats and flits through the air using a pair of antigravity pulsars built into the bottom of its frame.

Iddi’s physical appearance is unremarkable – you could purchase a similar monitor at any electronics store and the antigravity pulsars, while high quality, aren’t difficult to find. The meat of what makes Iddi remarkable is its programming: it’s an ever-learning, if low-priority, artificial intelligence, designed to work with Paige and constantly learn from her. After having been with Paige for many years, Iddi’s personality is fairly set in stone, but every day is a new experience for it and her.

By default, the image on the screen is a pair of cartoonish, pixelated eyes on top of an opaque, baby-blue background. What’s on the screen can change depending on the scenario: Iddi can make a smile; a pair of rosy, human lips; it can gesture with hands on the screen; anything you can imagine, Iddi can do. As Iddi was designed for the visually impaired, it’s not for Paige’s benefit, but for anyone and everyone around her.

Iddi has a charging station, called a ‘dock,’ elsewhere in Paige’s unit. Whenever Iddi is not immediately required, you can usually find it resting there. There’s a jack on the lower end of Iddi’s chrome frame that connects directly to the dock, and that’s how it keeps its battery charged.

Iddi has a pair of small speakers on the bottom of its frame, between the glass screen and the antigravity pulsars. Though there is no visible attachment or anything, Iddi is capable of communicating directly to Paige in private via the earpiece she’s always wearing. Other than the charging jack, there are no openings on Iddi’s body: no ports or attachment openings – not so much as video- or audio-out. While it’s capable of receiving hardware upgrades, Iddi would have to be sent back to the factory for them, and Paige is in no rush.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
First of all, a belated welcome back Rorai :)
Secondly that Fisi pic is G L O R I O U S ! ! !
You´re an amazing artist!

I´d like to get one of my own planned characters drawn too.
The masochist mare, name not decided yet, is a New Texan girl in her mid 20s.
She´s a ginger with green eyes, long orange hair and adorable fair, freckled skin. Her hair is fashioned in two curly pigtails, but with slightly short hair up top covering her forehead.
https://danbooru.donmai.us/cached/d...ubi_jin__a4647cbb474f8250f0e73b7e60cf9aac.jpg
Something like this, but with thicker and slightly longer "tails".
She´s usually seen with a cowboy hat which makes room for her horse ears. She´s got a pair of horns bigger than the normal cows, like Simone´s f. ex
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/images/thumb/a/a0/Simone_(Adjatha).png/300px-Simone_(Adjatha).png
But Im totally up for artistic freedom, so you can choose whatever you find more aesthetically pleasing :)
She´s got a fit figure with six packs due to the amazon and horse variant of the treatment, with a shapely booty and a nice FF-cup rack adorned with ginger/light brown with an orange hue nipples.
She stands around 6 feet tall.
She´s usually dressed braless, in a brown leather vest with horse shoe marks stamped on where her breasts are. The garment reveals her cleavage and reaches down at least below her navel.
And down there she wears some sexy blue hotpants, with a hole for her orange horse tail.
As I mentioned she has fair freckled fair skin, but the areas under her clothing are in fact pale. So she has visible tan lines.
She also has a puffy muff!
Not really necessary, but she´s usually seen sucking at a wheat straw :p

Last edited:

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Oh dip, before I do anything, props to you for the entire
*everything in this thread is and always will be free*
Thing. Seriously, finding an artist this generous is more difficult than finding a Zil that isn't interested in sex. Stupid joke, I know...

Well then, I suppose I can also post mine in here. Doubt it'll get any attention, but whatever.
I've been told that 5'7 is short. So, Laethyr is a short fellow. His overal build is fairly human, with two legs and feet, two hands, etc. His skin is coloured like that of an irishmen; really fucking pale.

Let's begin with his face, shall we? He has thin, slightly pink lips covering the mouth just above his chin. He has a reasonably soft jawline.
His cheeks are scaled, with the scales running down his cheeks to his ears in a streamlined fashion. The scales are of the same colour as Laethyr's skin.
He has two eyes placed in the centre of his head, each sporting a grey iris with a slitted pupil. Underneath his outside eyelids he has a retractable fleece that closes just before the actual lids do (think of almost every dragon design ever). His eyes are hidden behind a pair or square glasses, the rim of which is coloured black.
The two ears on the side of his head are somewhat long (about 7 inches) and pointed, with split ends. They're capable of swiveling 180 degrees at will. They also have a small pointed earlobe (about 1 inch), making the entire thing somewhat resemble a butterfly wing.
Finally, Laethyr's hair is completely white, sitting in ruffled layers on top of his head. At the longest, it measures about 6 to 8 inches.
His tongue is split as well.

Laethyr isn't extremely muscular. He has a lithe/normal build. He has a somewhat toned chest. His overal physique is purely male by appearance.
On his back, Laethyr sports two set of feathered wings. One pair sprouts from his shoulder blades and the other from his middle- to lower back. The feathers are a grey-ish white colour, with "quiet" hints of purple sprinkled through them. Each individual wing is approximately 79 to 80 inches long and about 40 inches wide. When folded in, they extend to about 58 inches behind Laethyr, and the highest tip of the upper pair is 5 foot and 9 inches removed from the ground. When Laethyr walks, the bottom feathers slightly drag over the floor.
Laethyr sports grey fur on his arms and legs. On the arms, it begins just above his wrists and ends at his elbows. On the legs, it begins just above the foot, and ends at the knee. The top of his feet and the back of his hands have scales, similar to his cheeks (though you probably won't need the feet).

When it comes to clothing, Laethyr prefers to keep it simple. He wears a black, collared vest with the zipper usually open, revealing the plain white t-shirt underneath. The shirt is tucked into a pair of beige khaki's, tied together with a simple belt. The pants cover everything from the waist down, except for the feet, which are tucked away in a pair of dark brown boots. He has a few keys, tied to a simple carabiner, hanging from one of his belt buckles.

Enjoy.

Reactions: Zavos

Mons

Aug 30, 2017
ksksjdf.com

Cmarxlan

Sep 29, 2017
Hello! I know I'm a little late... well, hopefully not TOOO Late, but I've always been in love with the Essyra from Uveto! I have a thing about wanting to be a neko! well, if you have free time, i'd like to ask if you can make her? I'll put the description below!
Her name is Aspen Chiasa, and here's her description
She is about 5'5, has a slight olive skin tone, decently slim but carrying around an (infuriating to her) an ample amount of curves around her hips could be said to be child bearing in size, a tattoo of an ankh with the circle portion around her bellybutton, She has mid length dark black hair, one purple and one blue eye, C to D cup breasts with inverted nipples, a squeezable bottom, large fox ears with an ankh charm on one, and a small ring on the other, with 5 black, bushy tails. She has an unspoiled, innocent nature, in both body and actions, (I.E Still a virgin everywhere)
Attire:
Aspen likes to dress nicely, but a bit more chaste than the rest of the galaxy, due to her homeworld (of Uveto) and her hometown (which is siretta). Indoors, she wears slippers on her feet, emerald, gold and cream are her favorite colors, so she has emerald thigh-high stockings, a thick woolen sweater (emeraldP and with a patterned scarf (green and cream) and a cream skirt She wears frameless glasses that let her access her library at any time, so she constantly walks and reads.

Personality: She loves hugs, she will go out of her way to make someone have a better day, enjoying the simple smiles of others. As a essyra, she also has sensitive ears, loving to have them petted. She can be shy and nerdy, but her biggest passion other than books and hugs, is cooking. She helps to cook the meals in the freezer for Hana.
Kinks/interests: She loves petplay, and as an Essyra, she is incredibly submissive once someone starts to pet and treat her like a kit. her body is almost constantly in a state of heat, and pushes most people away, as essyra mate for life.

If theres anything else you'd like to know, shoot me a message. I know its poorly written, but if you need more details let me know!

Taizoth_Moros

Nov 10, 2017