Riya 4: Now you can have kids with her[Approved, waiting for coding]

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It was about inter-interactions so then it wuld in such case as you asking: PC x (writer own npc/any other npc writer want to use) x Bess/Ben.

Doing our own npc's will only keep it all of them as seperate islands without any interactions aside with PC :(

K

Krynh

It was about inter-interactions so then it wuld in such case as you asking: PC x (writer own npc/any other npc writer want to use) x Bess/Ben.

Doing our own npc's will only keep it all of them as seperate islands without any interactions aside with PC :(
Well what I meant was why would anyone go and write interactions with the blob rather than own characters?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well noone not need to do this. But then we will be like before with tons of crew embers that only noticing PC on whole ship. So let try not to go too hard on some, that think about making this less like PC and it army of waifu/husbando that seeing only PC on whole capital ship.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
I read the riya preg doc. That last line was hilarious as it was traumatising. Also briget. Why you no inculcate child. Did she hack you.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
So read the last thread and it said you were looking for sub ideas.

Well given how the punch her ended up were not doing the gym girl thing where you can get really really sole and beat her at her own thing.

Or the halley thing where you pump your cum into the stratosphere.

So I guess would he stumbling on a personal and important secret Tha t triggers her like what ever makes her faux racist or hownto be and indicia dad, psychic powers,, a pheromone trick or the nuclear option turning hard working competent women into sloots.

Drugs and mad science. Specifically somehow nailing her with something of Badgers. Cause she's a peacekeeper. It's either that or the treatment. It not like we could give her fur pies and she wouldn't go to the doctor. Unless we got a superstrain from badger with weird coding.

But the peacekeepers would realistic try to get a change log on out shit.

F

Franks

I was gonna like that post, but I refreshed and it's gone.

:[

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
By the power of MOD TOOLS, I haved viewed this deleted post and found it a'ight. That's the kind of criticism that is Good Discussion.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
We forever need more little bits where Riya's tough exterior cracks and pure gushy luvvyduvvyness pours out.

Also more Riya puns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noob Salad

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Riyally.
The Riyallity of the situation is a lot of people Riyally hate Riya, and since you Riya-ep what you sow, bits of softness and humour would go a long way to Riyactifying the issue of Riya-l weirdos calling for her death.

It's dead, Jim.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
RIP (Riya in Peace)

giphy.gif

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Is the hurricane of puns Riyally over?
Guess not.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
There was a post deleted? Was it my double?

Anywho i had a half formed idea that probably going no where. Female Rival and Riya in the Shit. Cause Dane ran afoul of Riya something fierce and gets checked even harder than we did.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
There was a post deleted? Was it my double?

Anywho i had a half formed idea that probably going no where. Female Rival and Riya in the Shit. Cause Dane ran afoul of Riya something fierce and gets checked even harder than we did.

There was a post before mine where I posted "Don't plz don't open that can of worms again..." can't remember what it said but it had something to do about discussing things Riya does like the implied racism and what not hence my response earlier to not try opening that can of worms again. I think we've had maybe 2-3 threads opened up on the forums here about where the mods/admins had to batter the thread into oblivion by locking it since the discussion in there became toxic and down right flame warish.

F

Franks

Riya is racist for no particular reason at all. That's just where the writing took me.

I will say that I would absolutely not change anything if I had to do her over. This shit is hilarious.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Picture the scene.

An immaculately decorated smoking room, a roaring fire set into the wall on the far side of the room. A pair of high backed handcrafted leather seats sit facing the fire. A dozen or so trophies are spread across the room, trophies taken from the whiners and cries.

And there Franks sits, in a tailor crafted smoking jacket. A certain smile crosses their lips as they bring the crystal brandy glass up to take a sip.

One thought fills the room. The tears of the haters certainly tastes extra delicious right now.

Reactions: Freed85

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Picture the scene.

An immaculately decorated smoking room, a roaring fire set into the wall on the far side of the room. A pair of high backed handcrafted leather seats sit facing the fire. A dozen or so trophies are spread across the room, trophies taken from the whiners and cries.

And there Franks sits, in a tailor crafted smoking jacket. A certain smile crosses their lips as they bring the crystal brandy glass up to take a sip.

One thought fills the room. The tears of the haters certainly tastes extra delicious right now.

I'm sooo glad I read handcrafted as handcuffed made the room multipurpose, made the scene 50 shades darker.

F

Franks

Picture the scene.

You forgot the harem of professional Korra cosplayers, but otherwise spot on.

Reactions: Freed85 and Evil

januaryn

Sep 6, 2017
Hey uhh... crazy idea here. But y'all seem to be interested in somehow breaking down this Riya character and I was thinkin. We have an option in game already to report her. And she just goes away. Where? Who knows? Probably prison, but that's really just my guess. And I know this is crazy, but hear me out... what if there was like... a space prison? Like already coded into the game? I know it's crazy cause it's not like we have one of those in our locations menu already... but like... if we did, all's I'm sayin is a little dropping the soap, maybe some bad experiences with other xenophobes, maybe the player comes in and does some shit idk? Could be a good medium for it..

Tldr: We basically take the script from American History X make it about space racism or "spracism"

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Hey uhh... crazy idea here. But y'all seem to be interested in somehow breaking down this Riya character and I was thinkin. We have an option in game already to report her. And she just goes away. Where? Who knows? Probably prison, but that's really just my guess. And I know this is crazy, but hear me out... what if there was like... a space prison? Like already coded into the game? I know it's crazy cause it's not like we have one of those in our locations menu already... but like... if we did, all's I'm sayin is a little dropping the soap, maybe some bad experiences with other xenophobes, maybe the player comes in and does some shit idk? Could be a good medium for it..

Tldr: We basically take the script from American History X make it about space racism or "spracism"
Riya goes to New Canadia if you decide to go through with getting her moved off of Tavros.

januaryn

Sep 6, 2017
Riya goes to New Canadia if you decide to go through with getting her moved off of Tavros.

What? Why? Why does she do this? Was it for VR? I bet it was for VR. It's always VR... Mark my words! Racist prison buttsex will be had, and I will be there. *Stares accusingly at Quebec*

F

Franks

No.

TFMaster

But there IS a space prison ingame already it's called Gastigoth.