Should have called it The Riyalife.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
As a Puppersloot Trap I know that I can do nothing with her

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Dammit this space racist is really starting to make me want to make a pure female character.

Also any chance for interactions between Riya's brats and/or Riya and Steele's other potential brats? Or maybe Steele's other baby daddies? It just seems like a goldmine of potential interaction.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm just going to cheat and proc her as a herm, really like Riya and hope to see more.

F

Franks

Also any chance for interactions between Riya's brats and/or Riya and Steele's other potential brats? Or maybe Steele's other baby daddies? It just seems like a goldmine of potential interaction.

That would have to be a collaborative effort between me and Nonesuch/the authors of Steele's other baby daddies, I'd think.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Uhhh... so her quest where you get a better understanding of her. What will happen if Riya preggo PC attempts to leave when she requests our aid...?

Late Edit: Nevermind this, after I went back to said scene to refresh flag checks and all that goes down. Said scene looks removed completely. Sooo yeah, I'm very out of date on Riya it seems. Sorry!

Last edited:
F

Franks

Uhhh... so her quest where you get a better understanding of her. What will happen if Riya preggo PC attempts to leave when she requests our aid...?

Late Edit: Nevermind this, after I went back to said scene to refresh flag checks and all that goes down. Said scene looks removed completely. Sooo yeah, I'm very out of date on Riya it seems. Sorry!

UNFORGIVABRU

Crimson Moon

Jul 11, 2017
Pretty much made an account just to say how much I enjoy Riya's content. While there isn't a whole lot of it, Riya's is fairly unique and I find to be well made.The raceplay isn't overwhelming and I like that she has particular tastes and doesn't totally fall head over heels for the main character like almost everyone else does in the game. She's sorta like a streak of pseudo-realism with her obvious flaws in personality and character but still willing to deal with Steele if she is to her tastes. Really one of the few characters that actually just uses Steele without the pretense of a relationship or some sexual contract.

F

Franks

Thanks! I might add more lovey stuff that unlocks after the preg expac. Probably not for a while though, I think I'm done writing Riya for now.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
This is exceptionally high quality. But I will never be a Riya fan.
Same. Hopefully Frank's next project will be a little less hated.

I'm still giggling over some people who got their nickers in a twist over Riya.

zelda_fan6284

Post actual content, not "I don't like this, still!!!" wank.
My feelings on Riya/it remain the same as they have been thus far since she/it was added to game.

I still don't like her/it to put it mildly. She/It rubs me the wrong way.

Last N.P.C I disliked as strongly was Kelt back in the C.O.C days.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Just had a thought; what would happen if Riya and Sera butted heads in the nursery? Would they develop a rivalry over who has more claim to your ass, or do they find common ground and join forces to plow you into a sputtering spunky mess?

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No one likes writing NPC inter-interactions.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe we not yet found/attracted to TiTS such masochistic writers that are most fond of writing inter-interactions.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
After reading what I could so far... I am so glad I can put up with Riya, can't say I hate or like her she is literally a combination of things I dislike and love(god damn security personnel/guard dickgirls WHY MUST IT ALWAYS COME BACK TO THEM!), it is well done and the play scenes with the kids are freaking ADORABLE!

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe we not yet found/attracted to TiTS such masochistic writers that are most fond of writing inter-interactions.

They're actually easy to do as it's two characters with a personality, unlike the PC, so it writes itself and you can actually have conversations. It's just that it tends to lead to desires for threesomes or something, which are lengthy, or it's a cross-author effort and most writers stay huddled up with themselves, the ninnies.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
They're actually easy to do as it's two characters with a personality, unlike the PC, so it writes itself and you can actually have conversations. It's just that it tends to lead to desires for threesomes or something, which are lengthy, or it's a cross-author effort and most writers stay huddled up with themselves, the ninnies.

Creative views can clash after all, I think that's why most writers try to avoid collabs due to this. It's like they think the other writer won't agree with a path the other writer is on or that they'll write something without their input without the respect of what they're writing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Argh easy.... so why I not see anyone saying that they will write Bess/Ben inter-interactions with anyone else beside PC? :(

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
That signature is way too big.
My bad, forgot to delete it after seeing how massive it was... and thus why I usually don't mess with signatures.

On Topic: It could be easy but the main problem would be making it while working around 2 peoples lives rather than just your own as well as possibly working out of your comfort zone since its no longer just your own project so you lose some freedom with it.