Rival's appearance using sub-tuner (It's super hawt)

MagosHal

Feb 21, 2018
It's been quite a (really) long while since I last played TITS. After I came back to playing after the recent public patch, I was searching in the forums when I found something that REALLY caught my interest. Apparently, your cousin/rival can appear when you use the sub-tuner and you'll be forced to orally pleasure them.

When I got to that scene, it was deliciously humiliating. I would like to say that this is one of the hottest scenes in the entire game! Top Ten! For me anyway. I transformed my character into a tall Minotaur with huge muscles and a big cock (though I only went for 10 inches, cuz I'm not a big fan of extremely large dicks), and the humiliation was even stronger due to having to serve a jerkass wimp who I could easily turn to a bloody pulp!

Really hoping to see another encounter with the cousin/rival in the future in a similar, humiliating scenario ^__^ One of my favorite scenario's in explicit settings is seeing hunky guys getting dom'd by wimps. And the scenario would get even hotter if said wimp was the formers rival or someone they hurt before or something. If we get another encounter with Jack/Jill, I'm gonna first lose to see what happens XD

Last edited:

MagosHal

Feb 21, 2018
I wouldn't count on more rival content very quickly. That shit is like fucking unicorns.

I'm sadly aware of that. Probably take many more months til we get another patch featuring the rival. But I am so hoping that when that does happen, I want to experience more humiliating fun! ^___^

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
I'm sadly aware of that. Probably take many more months til we get another patch featuring the rival. But I am so hoping that when that does happen, I want to experience more humiliating fun! ^___^
more humiliation content in general would be nice as well.

Reactions: MagosHal

ig884hire

Dec 18, 2017
more humiliation content in general would be nice as well.
Yep. Playing as a bimbo character especially it feels like there should be more opportunity for that. Some more chances to get publicly browbeaten and used would be grand. Some expansion of Mirrin's humiliation scene would be really cool (it feels so short), as would something like Sera (if she's your dom) taking you back to your ship and making you split polish her pole in front of your whole crew.