Rise of the mutants RP

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn slams his head into the wall.
"Ghosts. Monsters. Serial killers. Stuff like THAT." He groans, trying not to slam his head into the wall again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"But that isn't even scary. I could beat most monsters with my bare hands... not to mention serials killers. If you want true fear... try applying for insurance with black mark on record... that is nightmare worthy!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn sighs again. "No, Bones. This is stuff NORMAL HUMANS find scary. Things that go bump in the night. Things that you can't see. Things that can hurt you that you can't do anything about. The paranormal!" He says, throwing his arms into the air dramatically.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Having not been ready when Bones jumped, Victoria quickly tried to help, only really managing to keep herself from falling back down into the room below when Bones landed. Stumbling away when Kajinn and Bones tumbled onto the floor, she followed the others towards the hallways to try figuring out which way would be themost beneficial to go.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes slowly lower into a glare "I do not like this paranormal... I want to punch it." she says matter of factly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good luck. They'd probably possess you or something if you tried." Kajinn says, rolling his eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"They would certainly fail! My will is of iron!" She says, thumping her chest.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks a few times and laughs "Oh! you mean pretending! Yes, I do this many times for the small children. I let them hit my chin a few times, pretend it was powerful hit... makes them smile."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn opens his mouth to reply, but just gives up instead. Her skull was especially thick, it seemed. Both literally AND figuratively.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jena

Jena couldn't help but chuckle a little at how silly Kajinn and Bones were. only having had met them for a sort time she felt she could trust them and they they could be good friends. She mostly stayed close to Victoria and Kala feeling that she had the most deadly weapons between them with her sharp foot claws. "Yeah... so anyway... I'm kinda in favor of going the way Kajinn found. Maybe.... someone else is trying to help us escape...", Jena said as she looked back too said hallway.

GM Post: the other hallways and the clock ticking.

The the one on the fare right said "Maintenance" and the one in the middle had no sigh above it at all.

Just then form the gass room below a sound of banging could be heard. Could it be guards or something trying to get in? either way they need to get move one way or another.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, something is coming.... I say we follow the marking! It could be a way out! Never know who else made it this far!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn sighs. "If we die, I'm calling the horror movie cliché wherever we go, and you all have to buy me a round of beer. And a fucking pizza." He grumbles, quickly striding down the left corridor.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Cedric still fights for his consciousness, holding onto a single shred of awareness as he becomes halfway-cognizant of their situation. "Go. The corridor. You think that our captors would write that? P-people like us. Trying to help escape."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Who's holding you up, by the way?]

Kajinn stops, then turns and walks to Cedric before grabbing his arm and throwing it around his neck. His own arm goes under his ribs to support him as he continues to walk. "Maybe. Again, could be a trick. Also, don't be a dick and push all your dead weight on the ladies. Hardly a gentlemanly thing to do." He mutters.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
[Bones, I think, lmao. Have fun jumping on your toes to reach, little shark man]

Cedric tenses, refusing to look anywhere apart from straight forwards, and away from Kajinn's face. He still struggles to speak properly, though his stance is stronger than his mind as he walks alongside him. "I'm such dead weight, huh? Why not just let it drop? I know it's what you're itching to do."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What the fuck is your problem, hmm?" He growls, still walking. "You've been acting like a dick when I haven't even done anything to you right since we first met."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Cedric keeps quiet, still walking along well enough to match Kajinn's pace, though the wet sensation of blood-matted fur on his forehead becomes all the more unbearable.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn rolls his eyes, and drops back, walking next to Jena. "Say, you're Jena, right? What's the last thing you remember before... All this?" He asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones looks at Kajinn as they start to move down the hall "Why would you take kangaroo man from me? I can carry him easier. You are strange shark person."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I'd be rich!" Kajinn calls back, laughing.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Keeping up with the others, Victoria followed the group down the hall, sighing as Kajinn, Bones, and Cedric bickered. Muttering under her breath "At least they're aren't physically fighting." Hoping to get them to stop arguing, she chimes in "Maybe we should stop arguing if we don't want the people smashing the doors below to find us?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jena

Jena was now following everyone through the fairly dim hallway her wings wrapped around her, still feeling quite sheepish about her nudity. She was doing her best to try and not really let it show how much it was bothering her, so she tried to make it look like she was cold or something and she was using her wings for warmth. Cedric and Kajinn seemed to be like oil and water to her but she was sure they didn't actually hate each other. After all they were in quite a dangerous and scary situation. "Oh, you asked me what I was doing be fore all this...sorry I was um.... just cold yeah that's right... cold...", she said tiring to sell her lie. "well... last thing i remember i was going to some special class for musicians... it was also very cheep... I didn't have a lot of money so i figured what the hey, it couldn't hurt. I open the door then there was a bright flash.... and next thing i know im waking up here.... N-Naked......".

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn chuckles. "Music, huh? I like music too. Even tried producing some once. But still, I think I got the worst story here, since it involves a major cockblock. So I met this girl at the bar, and we start chatting. She's suuuuuper hot. Killer body, curves and all. We hit it off, since we seemed to have a lot in common. In hindsight, she probably had a file on me or something. So anyway, we go back to her apartment. One thing leads to another, and next thing I know, I'm lying down naked on her bed while she, also naked, is straddling me. So then she says, "lemme just get this one thing" and leans over me to get something from the drawer. She comes back with some metal cylinder and without even a warning, boom. Out like a light. And then I woke up here." He says. "And yeah, Victoria. You're right. No use arguing." He calls out over his shoulder, glaring at Cedric.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reptillicus

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I.... I do not remember how this all happened" Bones says, throwing out her two cents. "I remember going home... there was knock on the door.... then... nothing. Memory is very fuzzy after that."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[So is this one gonna die or what? Nobody has posted in quite a while. Slem is out for sure. His PC is fried.]