Rise of the mutants RP

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Kala's eyes widen "wait ... dead? ...gas ?" she is confused as she was unconscious before the gas started ,she looks over the hole to the room they were in and see the dead corpse of Su ,Kala covers her mouth looking at it in horror "no,no,no ..."
she look at the others and ask "why ? ..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because we're being experimented on by sadistic bastards who have no care for whether we live or die." Kajinn growls, glaring at the ceiling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM Post: The room above.

As they looked out around the hole in the ceiling the could see a very dim gery room around them. The mangled remains of the pipes and motors that pumped the gas into the room below were strewn adout becuase of the explosion. there didn't seem to be anyone there, but the people in charge would most likely get there eventually to see what had happened. there were three dark hallways in three different corners of the room there seemed to be writing on the tops of side hallways but they woud have to get closer to read them.

Jena

finally pulled herself off of cedric when she herd the others say that Su.... was no longer with them. she got up slowly and turned around to see her motionless form on the groun. she gave a gasp and turned around swiftly covering her face with her wings. "oh god....i....i need to get out of this place...", she said shakily, her voice full of fear and sorrow. "Bones... can you help me with Cedric..... I dont think he can stand.....", she said as she look at the downed Kangaroo man, her wing shaking.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and grabs Cedric, slinging him onto her back like a kangaroo back back and holding him in place by leaning forward and bit and use her hands for his legs "I got him... but we should get medical help for him soon as we get out of here." Which way do we go?"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"There's writing up there. Let's check." Kajinn says, quickly striding forwards to the leftmost passage to read the inscriptions.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tina reached down with her tentacles, pulling Cedric off Bone's back and hoisting him up. She then snared the weeping Jena and pulled her up, letting her dangle for a moment to shake her back to her senses. "Cry later," she said bluntly, pulling her over the lip of the hole. Looking down at Bones, she lowered all six of her tentacles down, two wrapping around each of the dino-woman's arms and two around her horns. "Alright, tons-of-fun, if you jump and we pull, you might be able to make it up here," she said.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Looking around to make sure that people were moving away from the edge of the hole, Victoria asked Tina "How do you want me to help? Because the last thing we need is another injured person, especially if you end up back in the hole."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ha! Tons of fun! I like this nick name... it pleases me. Very well, I will jump and hopefully this works out... other wise, you will soon join me here" She says with a smirk.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Just grab a tentacle and get ready to pull, on the count of three," Tina replied. "One... Two..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Three!" She yelled, grabbing a tentacle and jumping up as high as she possibly could while making a reach for the edge as well.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Jena

Jena gave a short yelp as she was hoisted up and dangled there in front of Tina. in response she just nodded quickly. After that she heard Tina was going to pull bones up so she put her wings on one of Tina's tentacles but she couldn't hold on, she didnt have any fingers to grab with. She did try anyway and wrapped her wings around the tentacle to heave as hard as she could!

GM Post: the hallway

Kajinn could see that the writing above the hallway read "chemical plant", in big white letters. But next to it he could see what looked like some scratches on the wall that said "this way!".

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... Guys? This thing says Chemical Plant. Next to it is scratched the words "This way!" Now uh... In pretty much every horror movie or escape the room games, you do NOT do what the sign tells you to do. Soooo... Ideas? Go in here or no?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bones has one hand on the edge and the other on the tentacle holding her up "Less talk.. more pulling!" She says, shooting him a glare.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs. "Fine, tons of fun." He says, rolling his eyes. He walks over to the edge of the hole and stands over Tina, with his feet planted at her sides. Then, he reaches down and grabs Bones' hands. With a growl of exertion, he starts pulling her up, adding his own considerable strength to Tina's to pull Bones out of the hole.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
with a grunt and a lot of effort, she rolls up and over the lip, nearly taking out Kajinn in the process "Phew! I am up! Good work team!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn falls back with a grunt, his head hitting Tina's feet. "You mean good work Kajinn, thank you Tina for providing support?" He groans, rolling over and getting to his feet before helping Tina up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is what I said, good work team! That addresses all of you at once!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn pokes Bones' butt before blinking. "I don't know why I did that." He says, before shrugging and walking over to the Chemistry Lab passageway and looking at the inscription again. "Really wondering about this..." He mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets up and laughs "Cause you know a fine ass when you see one! Now then... which way do we go?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... This thing is saying "This way!" Literally, but.... I don't trust this place..." Kajinn mutters.
"And yeah. You got a nice booty." He adds, a slight grin on his face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She bobs her brows at Kajin but puts it off for now "Well... it does say "This way" so maybe we should go that way?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kajinn looks at her with a deadpan expression. "Have you ever seen a horror movie?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, not really. Why do you ask me this now? There is no theatre here..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh dear lord... If we ever get out of here, I'm going to find and make you watch all the most cliché horror movies ever made..." Kajinn mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Is that a bad thing? You say it like that would be torture... I will not submit easily!" She says, completely missing his point.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tina got up and moved to each of the other hallways in turn, reading their signs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You make no sense... why would you torture yourself while you torture me?" She tilts her head at him, still not getting it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It's not torture, Bones. It's just... Scary stuff." Kajinn says, trying to resist the urge to slam his head into the wall multiple times.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Scary things? Like what? Bad credit? house fires?" She gasps loudly "Check engine light!?"