Revival questions.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Just a curious thought but could there be any potential characters down the line who have some connection to TiTS or another work, like with how Cassidy is connected to CoC through her Grandma?

SnowVilliers

Dec 31, 2015
Just a curious thought but could there be any potential characters down the line who have some connection to TiTS or another work, like with how Cassidy is connected to CoC through her Grandma?

That's more of a reference or Easter egg.

Bre Karn

Aug 31, 2015
Awww I loved Layla :(

Isn't there a possibility for them to be 'adopted' by another writer, if volunteers could be found down the line?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Awww I loved Layla :(

Isn't there a possibility for them to be 'adopted' by another writer, if volunteers could be found down the line?
Assuming the volunteer already has the author's permission, it still never goes well. For example, this forum has lost a lot of members and potential writers who've tried "adopting" Jim Thermic's characters. A lot. Enough for it to be borderline infamous.

Each time, some shining ray of hope takes up the grand task and is lauded for their efforts, and their eventual results are hotly anticipated by the forum. Shortly later they realize that writing in another's style for another's character while still matching the original's quality is stifling to say the least, but think that they'd be esteemed less for backing down, and so instead disappear without a trace.

But hey, I don't think anyone has tried in a while. Maybe this time will be the one. But a stack of past failures speaks for the chances.

Reactions: Savin

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
To be honest, I would love to add more content to Terry, but, I would not be able to write in the same manor that he is allready written in. Still, it could be done, if put behind a gateway event. Err, something that gives a valid reason for the change in Terry's personality and actions, like your girl pc giving birth to Terry's first child, or something like that. For many events like that can be quite life changing, and results in changes to how they look at the world as a whole.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
To be honest, I would love to add more content to Terry, but, I would not be able to write in the same manor that he is allready written in. Still, it could be done, if put behind a gateway event. Err, something that gives a valid reason for the change in Terry's personality and actions, like your girl pc giving birth to Terry's first child, or something like that. For many events like that can be quite life changing, and results in changes to how they look at the world as a whole.

That’s what MeSeele is trying to say. You can’t just change the characters as they are because the author left or abandoned them. I love Terry too. He’s probably my most favorite FoE character in the entire game, but trying to change his personality is like changing what made me like him in the first place. Not only me, but think about all the returning players who will come back and realize that cute fox thief isn’t who they remembered. That’s when an angry mob will arise. It’s like if someone took Fisi and turned her from the cute shy kitty girl to a cold hearted domme. It’s not as easy at it seems, my friend. You have to think what the players loved about the characters and what made them so lovable in the first place, before altering them to something they aren’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceDadDisapproves

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Notice I said I said 'it could be done'. Not how I will do it. There is a diference from intent. I want to see more Terry, so much potential in the little fox, and I might even be able to pull something like that off. Still, I am not planing on it, and I think your expecting a much greater change in personality and such than I would consider exceptable for such a thing. Still, that would be a lot of work to even begin with something like that. In part, because you can girl Terry and get her pregnant as well. That would likely have a effect on her, but, it would be a diferent effect than Terry being a dad. OOS also brings up an important point. It is way easy to fuckup a char by trying to add to someone elses work. There will be people that will beg you to keep going with it, and people that will hate your guts because you just destroyed a char that they loved.
Still, it is a tempting idea, but I do not know if I am willing to put myself though that level of stress. Let alone, am I sure my writing is up to snuff.

Reactions: OofS

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
First, welcome back, Alder! I really enjoyed FoE a few months back, and I was very pleasantly surprised by the announcement you’ve returned. Hope life’s been good!

Anyways, I’m actually wondering if something I just discovered is intentional or not. For some reason, my character is being referred to as male by everyone despite starting out feminine (and growing bigger boobs) before becoming a herm. This didn’t happen when I played months ago before this update so I’m not sure if this is a bug.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
First, welcome back, Alder! I really enjoyed FoE a few months back, and I was very pleasantly surprised by the announcement you’ve returned. Hope life’s been good!

Anyways, I’m actually wondering if something I just discovered is intentional or not. For some reason, my character is being referred to as male by everyone despite starting out feminine (and growing bigger boobs) before becoming a herm. This didn’t happen when I played months ago before this update so I’m not sure if this is a bug.
Hrm... can you post your save file? I need some more info in order to debug it. What characters are referring to the PC as male? All the herm/female scenes are still available to you?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Hrm... can you post your save file? I need some more info in order to debug it. What characters are referring to the PC as male? All the herm/female scenes are still available to you?

Might be a problem since I’m playing on iOS. But places I saw it happen was the event in Rigurd Plaza the random noble calls me “boy” and Lagon in the first seen referring to me as a guy and using male pronouns on me. But female and herm scenes are still accessible to me so I have no idea what’s going on.

Edit: After getting feminized a few times by Legion Magnus’ demon(s), people started referring to me as female, so I kinda wonder if it’s because starting with a Tomboy build made me more masculine?

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm wondering will there be a way to change our eye/hair color into more colors other then what we already get in the character creation? I really want to give my pc red eyes

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Edit: After getting feminized a few times by Legion Magnus’ demon(s), people started referring to me as female, so I kinda wonder if it’s because starting with a Tomboy build made me more masculine?
That's probably it. Fall of Eden had a distinct way of handling those that I always thought was way more immersive: generally speaking NPCs will refer to your PC as what they assume you are at a glance but dynamically change their speech if they see you naked.

So Lagon for instance might have referred to you as a boy until you stripped naked for him - from then on he'd refer to your PC as a girl. When I first noticed that happen with Miranda years ago I thought it was one of the more thoughtful features.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Are we going to get a tf item for height and hair length?

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Regarding my stuff, I did say no or limited support when I left. Although I'm working on my own game right now I'm not completely opposed to making more content for FoE though I probably wouldn't do big stuff pro bono anymore. I did like the game but until Alder sees it fit to contact me I'll just let him do his stuff at his own pace.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
i have always liked ur game and being able to use that chest in debug mode to get all the transformative potions was fun since gave me the ability to customize my character even more after the base character creation. one thing though, i would love to see something done with character creation involving special names like in CoC cause it's a concept i've never seen in a game before playing CoC and i think it's a fucking awesome idea since it's a unique idea.

what chest?

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
what chest?

If you activate Debug mode (main menu) there will be an option called "ITEM" in the nomad Tent area. Pressing it gives you pretty much all non-quest-related items in the game, plus a bunch of cash.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
If you activate Debug mode (main menu) there will be an option called "ITEM" in the nomad Tent area. Pressing it gives you pretty much all non-quest-related items in the game, plus a bunch of cash.

Is it item or items, cuz when I click on items, it says you have nothing to equip, when I click the hut button, it says a box of cheaty items though

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Is it item or items, cuz when I click on items, it says you have nothing to equip, when I click the hut button, it says a box of cheaty items though
The button in the main area at the bottom of the page, not the area on the right. It says "ITEM".

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
This is all I can see

Attachments

• 8FAA4F5F-2BE8-4EDA-910D-768C9193E8E7.jpeg
    8FAA4F5F-2BE8-4EDA-910D-768C9193E8E7.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 9

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
I drop off the forums for a few months, come back and find FoE is back in development? Christmas has come early this year.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Still dusting things off, cleaning up cobwebs, corralling spiders away for alchemical madness. But yeah, FoE seems to be slowly reviving.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
whats the difference between tfs and tfs with a +?

also, is there a easier way to get desired effects from tfs?

Last edited:

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
+ normally indicates a more powerful version [i.e. transforms your more per dose]
However sometime + does more for example you need Anusol+ to unlock Mpreg [Male pregnancy]

also, is there a easier way to get desired effects from tfs?

Even I whose last computer qualification was received in 1986 can save edit FoE

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I was wondering about the tfs are there plans to add more big cats or mythical creatures like kitsune or nekomata or even dragon

Other then that are there going to be more content for Adrian? Or more farm work for qwendy where we can help get more money for her farm?

And any plans to add a stylist or something where we can change fur/hair/eye color?