[Ren'py]Pact with a Witch [BXG? 18+][ENG/SPA][DEMO AVAIBLE]

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
NEW VERSION - 2.0.4

This version will be avaible to download to everyone until 01 of December 2016.

After that date will be avaible only for Patrons until 01/Jan/2017, wich gonna be for everyone again.

Changelog:

- Continuation after you discover Didac masturbating on the bed in the morning, only avaible in Spanish until 15 of December (I hope... it will depend on the translator... if not it will be on January... ^^)

Download Link.

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com

REMEMBER: Only VOTES in PATREON will really COUNT.

When I finish the strange date with Didac in Fitting room I´ll put my hands on the continuation of one of these two options.
---

OPTIONS:

- A: 1rst date with the mysterious booby girl.
(Not really Hentai Scenes, it´s the first date...).

- B: 2nd date with Neus at night.
(With Hentai Scenes if points are high).

---

- 0$ vote = 0 points. (But will be nice to know your opinion).

- 1$ vote = 1 point.

- 5$ vote = 5 points.

- 10$ vote = 15 points

- 20$ vote = 30 points.

---

It´s not obligated, but if you help me to tell me what´s your pledge it would be easier... even thought I will look at it... ^^

Example comment:

"(1$) Well, I prefer B, because I love those titties and girls who puke... :p

---

Thanks!

Poll will end at 5 of January of 2017.

Click Here to go to the poll to give your vote.

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
I have no money to add actual influence to my vote but it doesn't matter because I'm fine with both those options. I'll still be looking forward to progress, but all I can offer is encouragement. Keep it up though, I look forward to each update I can have access too.

Well, the ones in English anyway.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Bueno yo no he puesto ni un duro pero tengo curiosidad por la chica nueva, aunque no haya sexo...
Aunque de momento me quedo con Neus, que quede claro...

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
Interesting art style, will download and try when I have some more free time :)

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I just played the free version early today, nd so far I like it. I'm not a lare fan of the whole "Transformation" thing people seem to love, but I was really enjoying the parts where we actually dealt with the witch.

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com

Basically everything is the same.
The only one that changes quite a bit is the 5$... Before was only Early access to images. Now is acces to the game much earlier. Let me explain.

Since the basic interest in my patreon is the game itself, I decided leave those NSFW early access images to All Patreons, so I can share better the word... this way I will be able to show early acces in forums with censorship and without too much spoilers... ^^

So in few words changes are next ones:

1$: Access to the game 1 month before Public Release.
3$: NEW! Access to the game 2 months "later" than ALPHA (10$) Release.
5$: NEW! Access to the game 1 month "later" than ALPHA (10$) Release.
10$: Access to the ALPHA game + PREMIUM (go beyond where version ends and see the depths of what I´m working in that moment...). Only problem with that, is... not everything will be avaible in english and basically beyond actual version is gonna be work in progress... ^^
20$: Higher points for polls (when there are polls). Basically is for showing better support on my project. ^^
I saw that I only had 1$ or 10$ rewards... and 1$ Reward is not really too much reward... (I saw in 30th June Free version will be: v 00.03.05 and 10$ version will be: v 00.05.02. That means 8 months of difference between Free and 10$... Wow...)

PLEASE... Tell me your opinions about these changes... Are they good? are they bad? Could I improve any of them?

Thanks for your support!

Click here to see my Patreon.

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
An example of things I don´t know how to do, is this thread.
Just to make an idea of problems I can get into.

I do repeat, I´m looking for a Code Mentor/Co-coder, who teach me and help me improve on my skills on programing and also help me on my project, not just a professional Programmer who programs and then I don´t understand a single line of what he coded... :S

Thanks!

Urchin

Mar 23, 2016
Firstly, can I just say, even though I don't post much on these forums, I have been closely following your game and enjoying the updates! You're doing an amazing job and really creating a fantastic game! I'm currently at the dressing room scene and managed to get 29 hearts with Didac, -14 with Neus and -2 for the third girl. Apparently, Didac is the only one who appreciates my decisions haha! I can't wait for the future updates so we can have more fun with the best friend :3

The only option that comes to my mind about that bisexual ending could be he becomes a male addicted to cocks... but that ending would be just a little bit weird... I don´t know... xD

Oh, it wouldn't be that weird! That would actually be a very fun ending! Didac is so used to having the main character inside him when he's a woman, I'm sure he'd still want it as a man (especially if we get the option to use his other entrance while he's a woman). That means the main character and his best friend can have fun with each other whenever they're bored, and Neus' lesson would be learned: Didac won't be raping any more witches if he's addicted to his best friend's cock hahaha

Great job again! Love this game!

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
OK, look, can you stop hosting at GameJolt? I click on the Download button, it takes me to a page which says "Your download should begin in just a moment..." and half an hour later it puts down its beer and looks over at me and says "What, are you still here? Fuck off, I'm busy."

By which I mean it doesn't fucking work and I can't download the latest version any more. Can you put it on Mega or something?

Lotharian

Jan 20, 2017
OK, look, can you stop hosting at GameJolt? I click on the Download button, it takes me to a page which says "Your download should begin in just a moment..." and half an hour later it puts down its beer and looks over at me and says "What, are you still here? Fuck off, I'm busy."

By which I mean it doesn't fucking work and I can't download the latest version any more. Can you put it on Mega or something?

Agreed, the Gamejolt is absolute crap and doesn't work, that being said just use the Itch.io link, that works just fine. https://jonnymelabo.itch.io/pact-with-a-witch

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
Agreed, the Gamejolt is absolute crap and doesn't work, that being said just use the Itch.io link, that works just fine. https://jonnymelabo.itch.io/pact-with-a-witch

As Lotharian said, there are always 2 links. Gamejolt and Itch.hio. I always prefered Gamejolt since I never had any problem with it... but this wee it was completely horrible for some unknown reason... anyway there´s itch.io if one doesn´t work and if someday itch-io doesn´t work there will be gamejolt.

The problem with Mega or something is they doesn´t count the number of visits... So it´s not really useful for that... ^^

Thanks for your understanding and support! :p