[Ren'py]Pact with a Witch [BXG? 18+][ENG/SPA][DEMO AVAIBLE]

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
Download the Last FREE Version of - PACT WITH A WITCH - in gamejolt. or click here to download it in itch.io.

Hoping to save your childhood friend from a lifetime transformed into a woman,
you have agreed to four dates with the witch who punished him for trying to rape her.
She seems honest and open, but you sense something sinister about her...

-It´s an Interactive Visual Novel that offers a large number of decisions
that will allow you to reach satisfactory endings unless you have chosen wrongly.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here for Future Updates, Changelogs, and Walkthroughts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002b.jpg
screenshot0011.jpg
screenshot00051.png
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0008.png
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
09.jpg
04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg

TYPE: INTERACTIVE VISUAL NOVEL.

WARNINGS:
- ADULT CONTENT.
- WORK IN PROGRESS: 50% FINISHED(mostly in sketches, 1rst day in color).

GENRE:
- EROTIC
- GENDER-BENDER

PLOT:
Your roommate and best friend tries to rape Neus, the most introverted of the whole design school, who bites him just after you save her.
You discover that bite was not only for self-defense, it also contains a bewitching that turns your roomate step by step into a girl.
Who everyday that pases, she seem forgeting more his past and becoming more attracted to you.
To save your friend, you make a pact wit Neus to have 4 dates, and the last night she promises to return his original male form to your buddy.
Although it seems that she keeps her word, there are sinister things she had not told you yet.

CHARACTERS:
zaza02.png

Neus (The Cutie Witch)

zaza01.png

Dídac (Sporty Roomate)

didacgirlface.png

Dídac (more femenine...)

You (This name is your choice)

GAME FEATURES:
-Playtime: 120 minutes aprox
-5 endings for now.
-"Namable protagonist".
-A lot of CGs with expressions and opend/closed mouths.
-Resolution: 800x600
- Sounds and Music

MUSIC in the game by:
- Alcaknight
- Kevin Macleod

QUESTIONS (you can answer if you want) IF YOU TRIED THE DEMO:
- What do you think about the Main Menu Presentation animation?
- Did you have more than one different ending re-playing it?
- Wich is the most boring part of the game in your opinion?
- Wich is the most interesting part of the game in your opinion?
- Is there any song annoying for the game situation?
- Is there any sound you feel it´s wrong or bad recorded?
- What do you think about the english translation?
- Even if the main scenes didn´t started yet... Is there an interest for ending the story?
- Do you have any other kind of opinion about the game?

Thank you very much for your time.

Last edited:

Oryxo

Sep 23, 2016
I usually only read this board but after playing through the game I wanted to register to comment on it because I really didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did.

I was really skeptical at first since I'm really not a fan of male to female to transformation usually but I really enjoyed the story, even the male to female transformation parts. The translation is a little rough sometimes and I think I remember seeing some things untranslated (mostly in the ren'py UI from what I remember) but overall it was fine for an early release, I've seen a lot worse in other games. I liked the characters we've seen so far (especially Neus) and the way the game had many choices that let us decide how to answer to those characters. I was actually sad when I reached the end of the current content because I wanted to see what would happen next. One thing I was wondering is if it's normal that no text displays on day 4, the game mentions that there's no art for it but although the game kept going and even had choices I couldn't actually see any text. I guessed it was because I was playing the English version and that part must only be in Spanish at this point but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I also really liked the art even if it's clearly unfinished, it's always nice to see hand drawn art instead of the same 3d models that we've seen used a thousand times.

Alright I really need to get to bed right now but I'll add more tomorrow if I can think of anything I forgot to mention.

Keep up the good work, it's looking good so far.

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
I usually only read this board but after playing through the game I wanted to register to comment on it because I really didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did.

I was really skeptical at first since I'm really not a fan of male to female to transformation usually but I really enjoyed the story, even the male to female transformation parts. The translation is a little rough sometimes and I think I remember seeing some things untranslated (mostly in the ren'py UI from what I remember) but overall it was fine for an early release, I've seen a lot worse in other games. I liked the characters we've seen so far (especially Neus) and the way the game had many choices that let us decide how to answer to those characters. I was actually sad when I reached the end of the current content because I wanted to see what would happen next. One thing I was wondering is if it's normal that no text displays on day 4, the game mentions that there's no art for it but although the game kept going and even had choices I couldn't actually see any text. I guessed it was because I was playing the English version and that part must only be in Spanish at this point but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a problem on my end. I also really liked the art even if it's clearly unfinished, it's always nice to see hand drawn art instead of the same 3d models that we've seen used a thousand times.

Alright I really need to get to bed right now but I'll add more tomorrow if I can think of anything I forgot to mention.

Keep up the good work, it's looking good so far.

Wow.. you registered here to leave a comment... that´s very flattering!

About Gender-Bender stories, I must admit that I like few of them... most have not really a good story (at least for my taste), but some of them, I really enjoyed.

Sorry for the english translation, Ras Alaghe did a great job, but he is not native english (nor I am, as I imagine you can discover here with my horrible grammar). But I´m glad is not too bad to keep reading and enjoying the experience of the game.

About the text after the day 4... Yeah... In the spanish version the 4th day is completely written, but since is not drawn and after that I will still make several changes, it´s no sense translate it yet to english. So in Renpy you only see empty spaces... So no... it was not a problem... just was the end of the english version. ^^

Even taking in mind I´m a 3D modeler for videogames, I did prefer do this game in 2D... 3D expressions for someone who is not an animator is kind of complicated... and 3D games I played, I did not enjoyed them so much...

So thank you very much for your comment! I hope to update the new version with some models already in color for the end of the next month!

Good night! :)

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
I usually don't enjoy gender bender games but the fact that it's not the PC being genderbent I find GREATLY appealing. I really like what's there so far and am looking forward to more progress. Keep at it.

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
I usually don't enjoy gender bender games but the fact that it's not the PC being genderbent I find GREATLY appealing. I really like what's there so far and am looking forward to more progress. Keep at it.

I´m glad to be the exception and you have the posibility to enjoy it. ;)

Me gusta que haya juegos españoles, y encima con elementos catalanes <3

És bo saber-ho!

I always thought Barcelona is a nice background to build a story, at least, as good as any other one... 

Here you can see my first attemp to give color to drawings... What´s your opinion about it?

beforeafter022.jpg

Thanks for your comments!

Last edited by a moderator:

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
the MC is ridiculous loyal to his friend, if one of my friends tried to rape a witch and got cursed with gender bending I wouldn't go to said witch to plead on his behalf. he earned his punishment, the punishment fits the crime, its not like he is being killed, and if I piss of the witch by advocating for a rapist then she can possible curse me too.

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
Coloration looks pretty good :)

Thanks! I´m not really a painter, I had few attemps on this... but I´m doing my best and watching youtube tutorials to learn a little bit more with clip studio.

the MC is ridiculous loyal to his friend, if one of my friends tried to rape a witch and got cursed with gender bending I wouldn't go to said witch to plead on his behalf. he earned his punishment, the punishment fits the crime, its not like he is being killed, and if I piss of the witch by advocating for a rapist then she can possible curse me too.

Yeah, I´m agree, the MC is really loyal to his friend.

But he is not only he is flat´s partner, i his childhood best friend, and he knows him pretty well, it´s like family and he can´t still understand why he did that.

Otherwise what the witch is asking for exchange is not such a big deal... unless she lies or there´s something else.

:)

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Primero, yo creia que Diac era rubio, no se porque, no me hagais caso.

Second, as far I played, I kinda agree with mrttao but if there is nothing else aside, I would gladly date Neus without all this blackmailing.

Third, looking again... er, I am starting to think all this shit is on purpose.

If it's true than Didac never acting like this, he was a good guy and etc and so sudden tried to rape this girl and bla bla, maybe he was charmed to try expecting to be rescued by the protagonist and all this is just a ruse.

In that case, that witch is so twisted...

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
Primero, yo creia que Diac era rubio, no se porque, no me hagais caso.

Second, as far I played, I kinda agree with mrttao but if there is nothing else aside, I would gladly date Neus without all this blackmailing.

Third, looking again... er, I am starting to think all this shit is on purpose.

If it's true than Didac never acting like this, he was a good guy and etc and so sudden tried to rape this girl and bla bla, maybe he was charmed to try expecting to be rescued by the protagonist and all this is just a ruse.

In that case, that witch is so twisted...

The witch is dark haired and Didac is Red hair, yep... Blond.. it could had been a posibility... but I thought red hair would be better.

Neus is a shy girl... but that doesn´t mean necessary is an innocent being... :p

Ulysse

Jun 9, 2016
I was not fan of male to female transformation either, but I enjoyed this game much more than I expected. It may become one of my fovorite erotic game. Coloration is ok, but I'm fine with black and white, some kind of manga style ; it give a larger part for imagination. I rather have the end of the story :D

I enjoyed everything in this game, the only weird part from my point of view is when MC order water (come on ! order beers or at least fruit juice^^) whatever you try to do after, the "mainsteam guy" end up with the strange cocktail with vodka.^^

Otherwise, I wonder if our choice will affect story other than with the 2 variables.

I wonder too. Two details caught my eye, when you grip her hader asking for explanation, she said she was expecting MC to step back, so their is some kind of premeditation. And of course, her relationship wih the barkeeper was so strange, it show a twisted part inside her.

Looking forward to discover your next release :D

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
Ok. First of all, I don´t really know how to delete the quotes... xD  (I´m a noob in this forum, I know...).

How can you delete this window?
I was not fan of male to female transformation either, but I enjoyed this game much more than I expected. It may become one of my fovorite erotic game.

Thanks for your interest! :)

" Coloration is ok, but I'm fine with black and white, some kind of manga style ; it give a larger part for imagination. I rather have the end of the story  :D "

Well, I´m glad you enjoy more the story than the drawings or the color, no, really... What I love most apart from my art, is telling stories... after is drawing and lately is painting... is just something I did not very much in my life... but I hope somebody will think paint will cost the time also... or I will be losing my time and efforts here xD.

"I enjoyed everything in this game, the only weird part from my point of view is when MC order water (come on ! order beers or at least fruit juice^^) whatever you try to do after, the "mainsteam guy" end up with the strange cocktail with vodka.^^

Otherwise, I wonder if our choice will affect story other than with the 2 variables."

Well, I made the character with similar tastes like mine (I mean physical kind of taste for the food and somehow thoughts, but I try to give to the player the chance to change his behaviour and try different things).

It´s my first videogame as a programmer... so I tried to make it with as much posibilites and different variables as I could (without going too far and taking completely a new path). I hope in future games I will be more confindent and try more brave decisions and variables :)

" I wonder too. Two details caught my eye, when you grip her hader asking for explanation, she said she was expecting MC to step back, so their is some kind of premeditation. And of course, her relationship wih the barkeeper was so strange, it show a twisted part inside her. "

Yeah... that Witch is a b... I mean... is an "strange thing", relations with barkeepers with alcoholic women sometimes is kind of twisted or even creepy...  :)

" Looking forward to discover your next release  :D "

I hope it will before November. Thanks for your comment!

leonardodna

Apr 17, 2016
Like @Oryxo, I also liked it so much that stopped lurking the forums to post a comment. :)

And I don't like transformation stories too, but this time it worked well. There's still the "magical side" of it, but since it fits nicely in the story, I got interested in see were it was going… So it's better than some strange machine or a bored demon… xD

I've played the game a dozen runs, got about 3 endings and the branches were quite good too, it takes some time to get some patterns, the mix of branches and relationship points is well made for a first game, congrats! The characters are nice too, I love Neus concept of a shy goth girl with a dirty mind inside. Want to see more were it's going… ;P

The drawings are obviously not professional, but it has its charm, and its much better than a lot of things we see out there… The coloring is getting nice too, but I think if you remove the shadows from the lines and use only the shadows in the coloring, it'll get a cleaner effect (alert: amateur speaking).

Keep up the good work, I can wait to see the next days :)

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
 I also liked it so much that stopped lurking the forums to post a comment.

That´s always something lovely to read. :)

I've played the game a dozen runs.

¡Wow! That´s quite a lot of runnings for such short English early version! I guess you used the Ctrl button... jeje

The characters are nice too, I love Neus concept of a shy goth girl with a dirty mind inside. Want to see more were it's going… ;P

Yeah... She probably looks nice... but is a really twisted bitch... I mean... Witch :)

I think if you remove the shadows from the lines and use only the shadows in the coloring, it'll get a cleaner effect (alert: amateur speaking).

Hmm... Well... indeed it would be just remove one layer... I can try to do a pool and ask what people think about it...

It´s something I usally did when I was doing comic... but probably in color the effect is noisy... jeje 

Keep up the good work, I can wait to see the next days  :)

Thanks! I hope to have a new update for the end of this month! ;)

And here you have a work in progress of Neus :p

002.jpg

leonardodna

Apr 17, 2016
¡Wow! That´s quite a lot of runnings for such short English early version! I guess you used the Ctrl button... jeje

In my case, since I can read spanish (although I can't write it properly), I switched the languages and kept playing the rest of untranslated content ;P (also, reading in spanish also made the Barcelona setting more immersive)

Urchin

Mar 23, 2016
Much like the others, I'm not normally a huge fan of gender bender, but I really enjoyed this one! I think it has to do with the fact that the genderbend happened to someone else instead of the MC!

I think you did a really great job here! I had a great time playing it - it's a shame the English part ended so early (tried to Google translate the rest of it, but it got too tiring lol)

I think the most interesting part for me was giving Didac a shower and being to explore his whole body as it transformed. That was a very clever way to inform the player about Didac's changes but in a very steamy setting.

The ending I'm hoping for is to be able to do become very intimate with Didac (but not get him pregnant) and have him develop feelings over the course of the game, and when he transforms back into a male, he still retains those feelings for the MC. I think it would be fun to see how Didac reacts to those feelings even though he's a male again! Maybe an option to have fun with him even though he's male? Some fanservice for your bi fans!

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
I'm still greatly looking forward to the continuation of this game. I'd also like to cast my vote for a harem ending. I quite like that new girl that showed up, and look forward to more for her and other characters. I am quite excited to see this progress.

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
Se me olvido comentar, si no lo has hecho ya, encinta como embarazada, va junto.

Sí, en realidad creo que cometo bastantes faltas gramaticales y ortográficas en español ^^.

Intento arreglarlas así que gracias por el aporte!

(tried to Google translate the rest of it, but it got too tiring lol)

That must be really tiring! xD. Even thought there a lot of things to change in Spanish part... it´s more like a pre-process work, that´s why I didn´t ask to translate that part yet until I get sketches for that part.

I think the most interesting part for me was giving Didac a shower and being to explore his whole body as it transformed. That was a very clever way to inform the player about Didac's changes but in a very steamy setting.

I´m glad to read that, because I thought it would be a boring part for some players since there´s no real sex actions in that scene... ^^

I think it would be fun to see how Didac reacts to those feelings even though he's a male again! Maybe an option to have fun with him even though he's male? Some fanservice for your bi fans!

Here you´re assuming Didac will fall in love for the MC. When in reality the game goes for another way... so that ending would be complicated since Didac never really falls in "love", at least not in love with him, probably just for his cock... ^^

The only option that comes to my mind about that bisexual ending could be he becomes a male addicted to cocks... but that ending would be just a little bit weird... I don´t know... xD

I'd also like to cast my vote for a harem ending. 

jaja The new mysterious girl... is a bit special... You´ll discover it ^^

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
There´s a new Poll for this game.

Poll is just to know your opinion, it´s not a "must-do" since the last choice will be from my patrons and mine... But it would be nice to know if people prefer more the Story or they prefer more Finished work done before advance on the story.

Thanks for your time and support!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Sí, en realidad creo que cometo bastantes faltas gramaticales y ortográficas en español
Si en algún momento necesitas alguna ayuda, no dudes en contar conmigo. No he podido jugar, pero el texto lo tendrás guardado en algún sitio, ¿no?

dragonboy888

Jan 22, 2016
I like it, it's a good game. Though, the whole fact that Didac attempted to rape Neus seems to completely be forgotten later in the game my your MC and Neus. It was explained why Didac forgot, but the others just don't seem to care. It is a fun game though, and I like the art. And this is coming from a gay man. I mildly hope you can turn Didac back later in the game and have a relationship that way, though I know it's unlikely. (P.s. I love your art style, and I like the way you draw dicks)

jonnymelabo

Sep 21, 2016
Barcelona
www.patreon.com
Si en algún momento necesitas alguna ayuda, no dudes en contar conmigo. No he podido jugar, pero el texto lo tendrás guardado en algún sitio, ¿no?

Agradezco el detalle! La parte en español forma parte de la parte principal... así que dar ese texto no es cosa fácil... además espero que tampoco tenga tantísimos errores... ^^ De tanto en cuando algún samaritano me los sueles enumerar y decir por donde quedan... Pero las partes recien escritas no siempre están perfectas... ^^

Gracias por tu comentario!

I like it, it's a good game. Though, the whole fact that Didac attempted to rape Neus seems to completely be forgotten later in the game my your MC and Neus. It was explained why Didac forgot, but the others just don't seem to care. It is a fun game though, and I like the art. And this is coming from a gay man. I mildly hope you can turn Didac back later in the game and have a relationship that way, though I know it's unlikely. (P.s. I love your art style, and I like the way you draw dicks)

In future events that part you mention have more and more importance...

Gay relations are no my best skills... apart from that, Didac is not really in love with MC... he´s more in love with his dick in fact... so that ending is complicated... ^^

Thanks for your comment!