Redeeming Kasyrra

Aug 24, 2023
So I've just recently learned that you can redeem Kasyrra if you romance her amd unfortunately I am locked out of that path. Ive already done the ice palace questline amd overwritten that save. I can't even use save editor to edit the save because im on mobile and dont have a PC.

So now I feel stuck. Im (250 in game days) into the game and I REALLY do not want to start from the beginning just to change the one choice I made that locked me out of romancing Kasyrra.

From the beginning I got the impression that Kasyrra was beyond redeeming. That is until I romanced Aileh and had Freja and saw that maybe Kasyrra can be redeemed. But you only see that after the ice palace and if you don't choose the romance option with her in that particular event you are locked out of the romamce path.

And honestly? That really fucking sucks. Aileh is probably my favorite romance tied with a handful of others. I've been playing my character as an honorable and good (if horny and promiscuous) knight and I don't see them doing anything but redeeming Kasyrra for Aileh's and Freja's sake.

I've looked online and I see no other potions to get back onto her romance path. I don't want to restart all that progress from scratch and if I did a lot of the impact would be lost for me knowing I screwed up and had to restart.

Any tips or pointers would be appreciated.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Savin has said there are plans to allow the player a second on-ramp to Romantic!Kas, as well as alternate ways to see the Temple of Sin conversation that's necessary to actually trigger the Redemption questline. So the tip in this case would be to wait until these things are written.

Oh, and don't go soulbinding yourself obviously.

Aug 24, 2023
Savin has said there are plans to allow the player a second on-ramp to Romantic!Kas, as well as alternate ways to see the Temple of Sin conversation that's necessary to actually trigger the Redemption questline. So the tip in this case would be to wait until these things are written.

Oh, and don't go soulbinding yourself obviously.
Do we have an estimated time when those will be updated into the game? Also soulbinding is when you bind yourself to a god right? Like becoming a Valkyrie for Lumia?

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
I'm always shocked when other people don't have pages of save slots preceding every little thing. I guess all those 90s adventure games conditioned me.

Anyway, just wanted to mention that if you put the difficulty on "story," don't worry too much about reading, and only do required content (ie just follow the main quest) it's pretty easy to speed through to winter city in a reasonable amount of time. I've done that quite a few times to try different characters out.

Aug 24, 2023
I'm always shocked when other people don't have pages of save slots preceding every little thing. I guess all those 90s adventure games conditioned me.

Anyway, just wanted to mention that if you put the difficulty on "story," don't worry too much about reading, and only do required content (ie just follow the main quest) it's pretty easy to speed through to winter city in a reasonable amount of time. I've done that quite a few times to try different characters out.
Maybe it's different on mobile but i only have 50 save slots which sounds like a lot. But I save pretty much before every conversation or major event. Plus I was also experimenting with alchemy a lot that save so that's where a lot of them came from. It didn't take long to overwrite my precious save. But I did make a new character and restarted from the beginning. Ironically I think im doing better on this run. Ive already completed the winter city in a hundred days. I just gotta help Lumia, complete Etheryns questline with Alissa and do all the stuff in Khar Minos and I'll be mostly caught up. Will have to redo a few side quests though. Help Liadon, Nina, Hethia etc. Hopefully that all will be done tonight.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
If I'm to be honest; I could stand to be more diligent with my saves. I've got like 14 saves but I couldn't tell you what each one is for.

Aug 24, 2023
Definitely save before any major battles of course. And before/after receiving or turning in quests. Also anytime you are experimenting with Alchemy in care you don't like the changes. I also save before progressing any character's story in case I make the wrong choice or aren't prepared enough. For example the winter wolf questline or the Dacia quest. Both of those in my opinion are the most recourse intensive fights in the game in my personal opinion.

ForeverLurker

Feb 9, 2022

I actually have saves of all important choices or scenes I like I'm weird like that

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
I'm a weirdo and split up the content based on the character and their imagined backstory.

I've also been known to delete saves with entire days worth of time into them just because I didn't like how one single choice panned out or because I accidentally missed an event that you can only see once lol