Redacted

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy6432

Sep 30, 2015
Any summary or what each game entails? They look interesting from the photos, but there's no description on e-junkie.

orcsoul

Nov 22, 2015
Any chance you are able to provide some additional details? Most interested in the overall length of the game, but if there's an actual throughline/story to the game is something important to me as well. These all being RPG Maker while not for a high price as such, they're not entirely cheap either and I'd hate to spend ballpark 7 USD for something with only an hour or two's worth of content, or is nothing more than a slideshow of images with no real plot or characterization to it.

SplicedUpReaper

Feb 17, 2017
I cant even play these games anyways, even if i make a user, i need to Pay to download them. Waste of time lol

Axillia

Apr 27, 2018
1500-2000 USD commission for these things? Downright absurd.

I mean sure, i don't have a complete picture here because the only one i've played is Enaya's Demons, but if that's indicative of the quality of the other ones, they're absolutely not worth $7 to buy, let alone >1000 to make.
I've played god knows how many RPG Maker Games, even support some on Patreon, and Enaya's Demons must have been one of the most stock-asset looking ones with a very low screens/maps count of questionable quality. This is less of a game, and more of a CG delivery vehicle. The story was laughable even rated by fan fiction standards, the amount and quality of transformation art in the chracter portrait sequences is at least passable.

To me the business model is the most compelling argument AGAINST these games, as i have found that most fetish games that have no publicly available builds do so because the makers know the majority of people wouldn't be willing to support them after having played them, so they need to be 'swindled' out of their money up front. But that can't even be the motivation here, because the Developer was already payed the price of ~ 200-300 copies by the comissioner.

All i can say is that if i had payed $7 for Enaya's Demons, i would have felt cheated out of my money for what was provided, for the price of 'Free', i felt i at least didn't waste the very short time spent.

The fact that someone has already payed that amount of money for having them made, and then reselling them if they're at that level of quality just seems scrummy to me. Before this free release, was there ANY way for people to get an idea of what they were buying when comissioning one of these? Has comission work for the author picked up afterwards as a result?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
1500-2000 USD commission for these things? Downright absurd.

Yeah, what absolute fucking scum... Paying money out of their pocket to create new and original artwork and games, and selling it at a comparable rate to all the other RPG games you see on DLSite,

What absolute scum... That's the kind of scum sucking thing paying for this site you posted that bullshit on.

I've purchased all of them and enjoyed them.

Guess that either makes me rich, or you a cheap, miserable asshole... And i know I'm not rich.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maximus

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
yeah that commision value kinda weird given the state of them.
would probably be better doing a RenPY project game by yourself

the buying price? even when comparing to some similar things in both GoG and steam, that indeed do make them feel overpriced as some of them are over 10USD

but i guess keep the work going on and good luck with your projects

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Nice meltdown. Chill.
This thread has become an annoyance to me.

I have better things to do with my life than defend game / art creators against sniveling little toads who think everything should be given to them for free, with no effort on their part.

Think I'll just delete it, and stop associating with people on the internet.

Axillia

Apr 27, 2018
This is unchill.
Wow, what a petty reaction to someone simply disagreeing with your viewpoint, pretending there was never a conversation in the first place

For future refferences, buffmuffin's 'redacted' posts read the following:

Mod edit: Snip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.