Random Anno Bar Scenes

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Noobsaleh, this is your fault.

Slight chance to bump into Anno on random bars anywhere once she's on-ship. Includes her getting picked up by, turning down, and dating some random people. Also a short threesome. Bootycalls across the galaxy.

If anybody has ideas for a couple more short little scenes like that, I'd be happy to add 1-2 more in to round it out.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Option to cry into a pillow upon realizing Anno isn't the pure, virgin waifu I imagined her to be?

Reactions: Mehis

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I actually really like this idea. You get a chance to see your companion doing their own thing... Also sexy dragon which is always a plus.

Option to cry into a pillow upon realizing Anno isn't the pure, virgin waifu I imagined her to be?

Pretty sure we all know she was fucking daddy dearest

M

MateMint

I actually really like this idea. You get a chance to see your companion doing their own thing... Also sexy dragon which is always a plus.

Pretty sure we all know she was fucking daddy dearest

Yeah. The codex has a count. Can never seem to get a higher sex count with Anno than Vic has/had. Makes no sense.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah. The codex has a count. Can never seem to get a higher sex count with Anno than Vic has/had. Makes no sense.

It's a silly mode thing. Making sense it not necessary for silly mode things.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Only while listening to her headboard thumping mightily against the bulkhead in the next room.

Screw that, she´s got room for one more right?

Idea btw. Meeting a really REALLY drunk Anno, who doesn´t recognize you.

You can either tell her who you are and help her get back on the ship. Or you could act like you´re a stranger and flirt with her.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
if only there was a way to join in the Anno/thraggen scene and make that a threesome...

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
How about encountering Anno in a bar mid-drinking contest, with something like two guys passed out on the table and a third still in the game. You watch for a bit, see Anno winning and greet her. Continue with drunk sex. (Kinda reminds me of encountering Urta in CoC now that I think about it.)

Or is Anno not much of a drinker?

K

Krynh

Screw that, she´s got room for one more right?

Idea btw. Meeting a really REALLY drunk Anno, who doesn´t recognize you.

You can either tell her who you are and help her get back on the ship. Or you could act like you´re a stranger and flirt with her.

OOH. Excellent idea.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
How about encountering Anno in a bar mid-drinking contest, with something like two guys passed out on the table and a third still in the game. You watch for a bit, see Anno winning and greet her. Continue with drunk sex. (Kinda reminds me of encountering Urta in CoC now that I think about it.)

Haha, that definitely sounds more like a Syri scene to me! 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
How about an exhibitionistic scene at the bar?

Also a scene involving Syri if you stop off at her planet.

Or both of them combined.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Noobsaleh, this is your fault.

Slight chance to bump into Anno on random bars anywhere once she's on-ship. Includes her getting picked up by, turning down, and dating some random people. Also a short threesome. Bootycalls across the galaxy.

If anybody has ideas for a couple more short little scenes like that, I'd be happy to add 1-2 more in to round it out.

Ideas, a few of them based on how I take one of her big personality traits to be "competitiveness," mixed alongside "really like sex."

• You go back to the ship and pleasure yourself to the thought of or the sounds of Anno getting railed/licked out by someone else (assuming she goes back to the ship to do it).
  • Same as above, but you drag another crew member to "Compete," with Anno and her lover to see who can be louder/move the ship the most. (I'd personally enjoy Reaha for this -- have her orgasm trump Anno's just because she moos that loud)
  • You intercept the dude/dudette about to take Anno and convince them to talk her into blindfolding herself, then proceed to have a sekkrit threesome.
  • You spy Anno giving head at the bar she's at, either: 1) turn a blind eye, 2) ask if you can join in, 3) send her a text convincing her to have a competition with you where you take someone seated nearby and try to get them off faster than Anno can get her dude/girl off.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016

What if you found Anno doing a drink off against her sister in the mead hall. Result is drunk threesome. Or you're the prize for the winner

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Haha, that definitely sounds more like a Syri scene to me! 

Hmm...you might be right. Although I, for one, could definitely see Anno drinking a few youngsters under the table. Shes got enough experience for that.

Maybe Im just too focused on drinks right now with playing Va11halla on Steam and writing up different drinks for this bar I'd like to submit someday.

What if you found Anno doing a drink off against her sister in the mead hall. Result is drunk threesome. Or you're the prize for the winner

Hm! Not without appeal that one!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ideas, a few of them based on how I take one of her big personality traits to be "competitiveness," mixed alongside "really like sex."

• Same as above, but you drag another crew member to "Compete," with Anno and her lover to see who can be louder/move the ship the most. (I'd personally enjoy Reaha for this -- have her orgasm trump Anno's just because she moos that loud)

LeL won't this count as cheating? Since Reaha ever 4ever would be loudest during sex with her moooooooaning ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
No one said Steele played fair!

:agreed:

Playing fair would be toooooo boring.

E: Dayum now I can't get of my head thsi commertial with Muller Milk. SOmehow kinda fitting...especialy if Reaha would have chocolate milk mod...

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
I how about a threesome with the thraggen dude and anno since a treated male steele like ogram would only share his lady friend unless he's also getting some which could lead to spit roasting, double teaming or taking turns pounding Anno's holes in a mini competition between steele and thraggen guy with who is better at sex which is depending on libido(Who can last longer and not pass out) and levels of cum output(Who can fill her up the quickest)  Winner gets to finish Anno off how ever they and if its a tie then maybe end with a good old semen bath for anno due to all her hard work.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Sexuality is weird. Like it really only bothers me if Anno sleeps with guys; females, futas, and hell even traps are fine. That's why the fling with Victor Steele was so badly received-and that's without the squick from the fact he's also your biological dad. To make it even more confusing (for myself), I would not mind a threesome with Anno and Dane at all.

Oh hey, there's even a sex scene in the doc. I was honestly expecting just a few paragraphs of that one scene I suggested. A shame Anno's intelligence wasn't brought up though.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey it's cool, I'm surprised this was even a thing, and so much of it too.

Oh, gonna also +1 on that Thraggen threesome.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
...mini competition between steele and thraggen guy with who is better at sex which is depending on libido(Who can last longer and not pass out) and levels of cum output(Who can fill her up the quickest)...

I thought willpower was used to determine how long one lasts and libido for the ability to keep going even after you'd cum.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I do have one or two ideas...
Anno starts jerking off a guy while watching something erotic on the bar's boobtube, possibly with him returning the favour.
Anno offers a tailjob to the first guy that offers to buy her next drink(s).
Anno talks two guys into paying for her to receive several lapdances at Beth's while they watch(obviously this one's limited to a single location)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
But what if you're working at Beth's?

Savin pls