Raga of Matri

How the hell did I spend several months on this project? Meet Raga of Matri

So, here's a tomboy bruiser space oni for Myrellion. She's small, petite, and hits like a truck. She sees the PC as competition, so when she encounters the PC in the caverns as a random encounter, she'll take him for a ride.

The good news is that she's a pretty good winner--and still gives the PC some loot even if she wins.

Her personality is totally "bro," and she uses the term as well as "dude" in her sentences. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12XVg3jsjqoyvYKQ4PueGDErmygTPfT0-omJ6-Gqps9M/edit?usp=sharing

Fetishes Covered:

Wrestling for Dominance

Petite

Muscles

Headfloof

Tsundere

Tomboy

I'm absolutely shit on coding and numbers, so I'd welcome input on that.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
arent you supposed to post this on the submission thread?

This is an event. It's in the event submission board. ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Got up to the win scenes, suggest-fixed the few typos I could see, and left a couple comments. I'll finish after I sleep. Loving her characterization. I chuckled and laughed so far.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Read through the doc, left some suggestions. Loving it so far, despite not being a major fan of short-stack characters or tsunderes.

Nice avatar. InCase's works are pure boss sauce.

Man alive, thank you so much to Philo and Bliz for going through this and correcting all of my dumbass mistakes. ^_^  It gives me a lot of encouragement to finish polishing her up. (And I'm totally using all of your feedback and corrections.)

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Just wanna say I love what I've read so far. Unsure if I wanna spoil the rest for me.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Gonna have to agree with the other folks here and say I'm liking what I see, would love to see more of both Raga and her species. Heck a quest to help her get some tech as a way to help her out would also be a nice addition later on.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
In other words, the last update was from 3 years ago. Its not happening and you should have realised that by how far back you had to go in the archives to find this.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Lel this is so old, clicking on the profile pic doesn't even give a name of the user or anything! XD

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Also, she's benched. Her original version strayed too close to lolicon, so she's permabanned.