Unique Virginity scenes

Knuepl

May 1, 2024
Hey,

So I'm basically just looking for scenes in the game that alter based on if you're a virgin or not. I have seen some already but wanted to know if there are more since I couldn't find any info on it on the wiki.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
Hey,

So I'm basically just looking for scenes in the game that alter based on if you're a virgin or not. I have seen some already but wanted to know if there are more since I couldn't find any info on it on the wiki.

It's all mostly same but some do have some dialogue if you are virgin or not order of when you are going to meet them:

SALVAGER PLACE:

Gryvain Techie (Anal, Pussy, Penis)
Modded Kathrit (Anal and Pussy)

Tavros

Best Girl Fisianna (Penis)
Racist Bitch Cop, but just don't, she fucking sucks, she is just degrading and not in a hot way especially if you are not human.
Jason Extra-meet encounter, also don't.
Sera (Anal and Pussy)
Fyn (Anal and Pussy)

New Texas
Ciaran (Pussy and Anal)
Gianna (Penis and Pussy)

Mhen'ga
Female and Male Zil (Penis, and Anal/Pussy)

Zheng Shi
Bored Jumpers: Pussy
Rat Raiders: They outright refuse to take your maiden-head unless you tell them to if you win against them.

I heard people saying Kaede has one but i am not sure.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I must be an exception, I actually like Riya and wish she had more content. I usually go to her when playing pure female Asuar.
It's not much but Bianca mentions if you're a virgin in one of her scenes.

Reactions: Gobbosquig

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Hey,

Frostwyrm is one as well if you can keep your virginity around long enough. Other than that, there's not a lot of virginity scenes later on in the game. I think the writers banked on most players losing their virginity ASAP, or just for players to ignore it.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
Frostwyrm is one as well if you can keep your virginity around long enough.
Wait is it Penile or Vaginal? Didn't know that, neat!
I must be an exception, I actually like Riya and wish she had more content.
She just rubs me the wrong way very strongly, especially since she "kindly gives" you Terran Treats so you become Pure Human if you get fucked by her as non-human, along with just spouting racist shit like “All fucking ausar must fucking hang,” and other shit if you talk to her as anything but human, Jerynn and Verusha are pretty degrading if not more but at least they ain't racist lol.

Competition Riya is bit more fun but still a major prick lol.