Rack 2 And Fek

ChainedWolf

Sep 3, 2015
I thought people would be interested in knowing about these things. Because I am.

(Everything may be subject to change)

(Additionally, all genders can interact with each other freely, so I'll assume you can figure out the pairings)

The person (Fek) behind Rack, Midnight Fireworks and Bedplay, has announced that they will be making a sequel to Rack, called R2CK.

Here are the other games.

Midnight Fireworks - Choose two characters, who then fuck on a park bench to fireworks. Male, Female, Herm, Intersex, and Exhibition done in POV.

Bedplay - Similar to Fireworks but with help from Jasonafex and Kaiber.  Male, Female and Toys. Pick a character, handcuff them to the bed, then fuck them using a dozen or so toys.

Rack - A lightly BDSM themed game where you take the form of some faceless scientist, getting people off, using a multitude of different toys, while they are tied to a table, the Rack in question. Males, Females, Herms, Intersex and Lady-boys, Dildos, Sex-paints, Portals, Plushies and Vibro-wands, Fucking machines, Size altering pills, Magic rings and Science. Get people off, get money, get more toys, then get people off again.

R2CK is the direct sequel to the first Rack game, !Currently In Planning!, redone in 3D and with a plot that can be turned off on a whim. Male, Female, Herm, Intersex and Lady-boys, along with BDSM, a highly Customizable Player Character that directly interacts with the world, a multitude of Toys, Sex Machines, Sex Robots, Body Altering Chemicals and Drugs, Fluid Collection, Exhibition, Petplay, Pegging, Slime, Tentacles, Plushies, Denial, Rampant Mad Science and who knows what else. It could be summed up as, Get people off, Get money, Get more toys, Then get people off again, in 3D. They are currently accepting ideas as well. However, it is early in development, so nothing is set in stone.

(If I've missed any info, I apologise)

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I'm actually interested in this game, so if a release date is decided upon can you post it here?

ChainedWolf

Sep 3, 2015
I can try.

Also if one can't access whatever for whatever reason here are the links to some of the development ideas.

What do you want to see in Rack 2?
http://www.tricider.com/brainstorming/2jmqq3ju7MF

Got some mission/job ideas?
http://www.tricider.com/brainstorming/2fG94i6D37J

Any specific toys/fetishes/accessories you want to see?
https://trello.com/b/2tMZE9tx/r2ck-.....nt-suggestions

Want to help translate R2CK to your language?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/.....j0bOLqqIA/edit

And his Pateron

http://www.patreon.com/fek

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Sounds like a plan, thanks a lot bro. :D

fek

Feb 28, 2016
I'm actually interested in this game, so if a release date is decided upon can you post it here?

Heyooo.

Okay, so there really isn't a release date, and probably won't ever be, just because I tend to have an "it's done when it's done" approach to gamedev.

But I know that's not useful, so here are some super, super rough estimates. None of these are guarantees.

• Summer '16: I release the character editor publicly, let people start developing custom content for it.
  • Fall '17: There is a little bit of gameplay, but not enough for public builds. Devbuilds involve frequent data wipes.
  • Spring '17: I start releasing public builds with very, very limited gameplay.
  • Winter '17: Done developing content, start thinking about next project.

But anyway, have some preview stuff:

https://static1.e621.net/data/7a/a2/7aa25f1ee42f62af61e362902f10446f.webm

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Heyooo.

Okay, so there really isn't a release date, and probably won't ever be, just because I tend to have an "it's done when it's done" approach to gamedev.

But I know that's not useful, so here are some super, super rough estimates. None of these are guarantees.

• Summer '16: I release the character editor publicly, let people start developing custom content for it.
  • Fall '17: There is a little bit of gameplay, but not enough for public builds. Devbuilds involve frequent data wipes.
  • Spring '17: I start releasing public builds with very, very limited gameplay.
  • Winter '17: Done developing content, start thinking about next project.

But anyway, have some preview stuff:

https://static1.e621.net/data/7a/a2/7aa25f1ee42f62af61e362902f10446f.webm

Thanks for the info dude!!!

Also I just realized that I don't think people say dude anymore.... T wT

levant

Aug 31, 2015

fek

Feb 28, 2016
that character creator looks really intuitive.

Any chance human characters? Seems like it should be trivial so long as there's good human heads. I'd imagine the biggest challenge would be getting a good variety of working hairstyles, but I think if you handled it right you could use the same a lot of the same hairs for most anthro heads

Yep! Actually started working on humans yesterday.

It's... gonna take some work. I'm not particularly good at human stuff, so I'll need a little while to find a style that doesn't look like garbage. But I absolutely do intend to support them. :D

canin

Apr 2, 2016
hello fek sorry to annoy you i paid for the package and i'm lost in r2ck i don't know the control (i'm not good in english btw) so is there somewhere where the controle are show some button that i miss thanks :)

ScrewTSW

Apr 15, 2016
Yep! Actually started working on humans yesterday.

It's... gonna take some work. I'm not particularly good at human stuff, so I'll need a little while to find a style that doesn't look like garbage. But I absolutely do intend to support them. :D

IT'S FEK!!! *FANBOYS* Seriously though thanks for the estimates it helps alot with my paranoia of you abandoning a project and thanks for some previews as well *hugs*

So any news since? I haven't seen any updates on the official RACK2 site either.

rayray44

Jun 11, 2016
if this gets released what websites will it be on and please tell me we wont have to actually have to download anything to it or have to pay in app cause that stuff is a downfall

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
if this gets released what websites will it be on and please tell me we wont have to actually have to download anything to it or have to pay in app cause that stuff is a downfall

As Rack was on Newgrounds I assume that is where anything will be posted...

fek

Feb 28, 2016

I'd very much like the game to not require a download, but that depends very heavily on how good Unity's WebGL support is, and if I can keep a file host running.

The game will be completely free to play, with no significant content locked behind IAPs/MTX.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Right now Rak 2's framework is being worked on. Thing is pretty much not even in alpha status since there is so little content. There is content but as I said it's pretty much framework for other things to be hooked too. Last update about the game to patreons was on july 1.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
This game is... surprisingly good! And up my alley in terms in tastes too!
I'm going to keep a close eye on it from now on, keep up the good work. :)

PS: What the heck does "empathy" and "antipathy" does in this game?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Empathy is the ability to empathize with another, which is the ability to share and feel with another person. Antipathy is the opposite of Empathy.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Empathy is the ability to empathize with another, which is the ability to share and feel with another person. Antipathy is the opposite of Empathy.

I know what they mean... I'm asking about their purpose in the game and what they affect - is it related to denial and giving in (or not) to their pleads?

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
I know what they mean... I'm asking about their purpose in the game and what they affect - is it related to denial and giving in (or not) to their pleads?

It would be more along the lines that if the person next to them has a orgasm they get nearer to their own (empathy) or not (antipathy)

Incuboss

May 19, 2018
Oh man, I have been waiting eagerly for this one. I was subscribed to it on Patreon for awhile, but I never got to play it because the builds weren't compatible with my mac. :(

gamerguy21

Aug 16, 2018
I don't know if I have done something wrong with either unzipping the file from one of the downloads or just the zip type but it won't load anything past it saying that it needs to download some extra files. was there something I need to download additionally?