Old one awakes (In game)

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil rushes up to Kryc, "That as very... considerate of you.   I am fine, but doubt it is over." She says looking back toard the square.  "It is quiet, for now, the ones responible have left.  Come in."  Soleil says opening the door and leading Kryc to the small table within.

"A traveler said she recognized the perpatrators as the 'elemental princes' or something.  My gut tells me this is just the beginning of something.   And a lot of innocent people aregoing to end up hurt.  I don't... what could I possibly do?"  Soleil sahkes her head mildly distressed. 

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep nods 8 dragons seem like a real threat after all, then the jabberwocky smells the meat and walks towards it without any care, she forgets about Grin and simply focus on her stomach as she follows the delicious scent of meat. Walking inside the cave she quickly steps towards the food not looking around or paying any attention to anyone or anything surrounding her, she then stops right where the food is and stops looking at it and salivating. The mouths bellow her arms move and lick the air near the food wanting to bite it, then the jabberwocky turns around and finally pays attention to everything around her.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz smiles and takes his hand "I agree, we should...do you have a room here or would you like to take our conversation back to my place for a free showcase? hm?" She puts her mug back down on the table for the barkeep to retrieve

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Inn: A group of people walk in. Judging from their clothes they seem to be sailors however it's their leader that  makes them stand out. It's a Cancer but she is sightly larger than a normal one, her lower body's coloring is pale and is covered in barnacles. Even her upper body has a few here and there. The group gathers around a table. They talk in low tones and look around the inn.

Soleil: Kryc looks around you home. "Well if they mean to hurt then hurt them first. Gather other hunters." She sits on the ground. "Were this in Underdark the tribe would gather all warriors and go fight. Do you no know no hunters?" She wraps her tail around her self.

Nyarlathotep: Looking around you seem to have walked into a dining room. In front of you is the table with the food,  along the length of the table are two benches on ether side all but the ends closest to you are filled with dragons giving you odd looks. At the head of the table, sitting in a throne like chair, is a dragoness a few inches taller then you. She's glaring at you. Grin walks in behind you.

"Greetings sisters! This is Nyarlathotep, a new friend I hope we can all get to know." She sits you down beside a dragon with white scales moltted pale blue and grey in patches. "This is Vress, we talked about her. Not in a bad way!" She holds her hands up when Vress growls at her. Vress the turns to you and sniffs you for a bit then returns to her meal. Looking at her closely you can see that she is the smallest in the room. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille takes a sip of her drink and eyes the group who just entered. Who they are and what they're doing is a mystery, but after everything that happened previously during the day, she doesn't have that great an interest in getting embroiled in yet another mess. Unless whatever they're discussing is of interest to her, she isn't going to waste her time with more mortals.

She goes back to her drinking, but still tries to keep them within some semblance of earshot. Removing her head would make it easier, but then she'd cause a scene.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"The room I have here isn't exactly comfortable for more than one person. You're place is probably the better option." He gestures toward the door with his hand. "Lead the way."

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
"Sounds good to me, come on than." Topaz leads Rick to the more middle class houses and leads him up to her apartment, entering inside the apartment is very organized and has blacksmithing equipment, half made swords, and newly made swords and armor in her apartment. There's even a set of armor hanging over the mantle that seems to be made specifically for Topaz although its currently missing the part to cover her breasts and pussy. She turns to Rick and smiles "Here we are!"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep still stands looking at the dragons on the table she passes her eyes around taking a good look at everyone of them, she waits a few seconds for the order to sit and then realizes it isn't coming and sits down on the first place she finds. She looks at the food and starts drooling a bit, she moves closer to the food and as she gets closer she turns around waiting for something. Normally people would scold a slave for getting close to the meal, she then starts to grab some of the meat from the table. 

"Misstr... Miss Grin talked about her sisters. Especially about Vress, though i was expecting someone... Bigger..." She says and then stops looking down towards the floor, she starts using the mouths bellow her arms to tear off the meat she holds on her hands. She then turns to the dragoness on the throne looking at her, she thinks of the danger she represents being the highest in the hierarchy stops looking at her turning her attention to the food thinking of getting more.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Nice place. It feels very.........homey." Rick can't help but feel comfortable in the apartment. He can't quite put his finger on what makes it some comfortable. He finally realizes that he hasn't actually been in someone's home in a very long time. Inn's had become the norm for him a long time ago. After standing there looking like an idiot for a for seconds, he notices the armor on the mantle. He can't help but give it an odd look. "Is this a work in progress? It definitely looks like it's for you."

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
"It is a work in progress. Y'know, just in case I might need in someday. Sorry if the apartment is a little warm, I'm naturally much hotter than other species" The apartment itself is definitely warm, warmer than outside as she walks over "Though sometimes I do slip it on and strut around a bit. Its one of the many things I work on in my spare time, I just love metalwork."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"I can see that." Rick laughs to himself and begins inspecting the equipment around the room. "You've made some fine pieces here. I might have to get you to do some work for me. It's never a bad idea to know a good blacksmith in my line of work."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil busies herself preparing a light snack.  "I'm not a hunter myself and I tend to avoid too much familarity with most that are."

Setting a plate and tea on the table, "You probably have a point.  Someone should try to do something about them before the hurt a lot of people.  That dragon said something about knowing more and that mercenary owes me a favor.  Maybe I could go ask Topaz about him tomorrow."  Soleil just sips at her tea for while thinking.

"Kryc, you can stay here as long as need.  The bed is yours, I don't use it.  I sleep outside." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille notices her acquaintences leaving the inn, but is able to piece two and two together and decides to leave them alone for the time being. No need to be a party-pooper. Her curiosity surrounding the sailors is beginning to peak, however, and through some mad stroke of mental gymnastics, gets the idea that they could have some information on the watery elemental she fought earlier, as they're seafaring folk.

She moves to a table where she can listen in.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Soleil: Kryc looks shocked. "You would allow me to stay in home? You surface people are odd. In Underdark no one would allow stranger to sleep in home." She shake her head in wonder. "I will not take bed. You seem nice but we only met today." She blushes. 

Lucille: You get close enough to listen in.  One of the sailors speaks to the cancer in low tones.

"So when do we head to the keep boss?" The cancer looks at him and slowly raises her arm then slaps him.

"You idiot. Do you really think that the boss wants you to say that stuff out loud? But to answer the question you go back when that human dies and since he just left you better go find him before I drown you." The man looks at her with wide eyes before leaving the bar.

Nyarlathotep: The dragons continue to eat the diner while Grin talks to a few of them. After they finish they leave into the deeper parts of the cave. The large dragon walks over to you. Her scales are the color of blood. She looks down at you and sneers. 

"So..you are Grin's newest friend hmm? Well then as long as you know your place and don't make the same mistake as the last one by trying to take a piece from any of our hoards. I'd hate to roast you." She leans in and licks your cheek. "Hmm maybe some thyme..." She walks away. Grin walks up to you.

"Don't worry about her but really don't take anything from a hoard. Sooo want to see our sleeping area?" 

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
"Thanks, Perrin makes better weapons and armory than me...but one day I intend to surpass him and become a masterwork blacksmith and even be able to enchant the weapons and armor I make! But hey, you can come to me anytime for repairs, I might even give you a small discount if we become good friends." Topaz smiles, a shine of pride in the fire drake's eyes at her work.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"The human who just left? But that would be... oh no. That mercenary from before? He just left with... what was her name - Topaz!" She thinks to herself. "They're not laying a finger on him before I get the chance to question him, again..."

She finishes her drink and gets up to leave, following the sailor out, and keeping a small distance between them. Even without her weapon, she's confident in her size and strength, and should be able to overpower him without much trouble should he prove hostile.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Hey, you can never have enough friends, especially in the world we live in." Rick gives a small laugh when he sees Topaz practically glowing with pride. Good, everyone needs something they're passionate about. "Plus, I could think of worse friends than a beautiful girl like you." 

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
"That's true! Plus its nice to hang out with people...." Topaz smiles, and winks at him when he gives his compliment "Beautiful Strong Girl who knows her way around both swords and armor"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"I'll give you that." Rick laughs at her response. "Since we seem to be hanging out already, what do you want to do to pass the time?"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil laughs merrily,  "Don't worry about it, I've never slept in that in that bed.  It's mostly for show.  I sleep in the garden with all the other flowers."   Soleil lifts the botom of her skirt revealing her roots and botom of her stem.  "I only use that bed for other activities.   Ones that my people consider a way to get know each other, but Humans often do after getting know each other."

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz smiles a bit, "Well....if ya want we can do some more 'physical' things...or I can show you a thing or two about weapon and armor maintenance you may have not known about."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks at the dragon and then cleans her cheek. "Don't steal anything, got it." The jabberwocky looks around checking the dragon as she walks away, she then walks a bit around the room checking and turns to Grin looking at her.

"Of course. Just let me finish."  She says a bit tired from the day before starting to work on the table, she does it to the best of her abilities trying to get it as clean as she can trying to get every plate and even the remnants that feel on the table and on the floor. 

"Okay all done." She says looking at the thrash and almost going to eat before stopping and simply throwing it away remembering she just ate, she stops and looks at Grin waiting for her to say something. She then turns around cheeking one last time the table to be sure she had nothing else to do before sleeping.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
 Rick sits down in the nearest chair and just shrugs. "It's you're home, Topaz. I'm up for whatever you want to do." He flashes a smile. "So what'll it be?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Soleil: She looks at your roots. "Ah like myconids!" She then heads to the bed. After throwing her clothes on the ground, she hops into bed.

Lucille: The sailor walks around town a bit. He seems confused and as no idea where to go. Seems they waited too long to send someone to tail them. After a few more minutes he throws his arms up in frustration and starts to head back to the inn.

Nyarlathotep: Grin giggles. "You know you didn't need to do that. We take turns cleaning up." She takes your hand and leads you through the caves until the two of you arrive at a room. The walls are lined in countless books that you can only guess at what they contain. In the center is a bed surrounded by a moat made of emeralds, wooden carvings, musical instruments and sculptures of other people. She does a small jump with a wing flap and lands on the bed. After making herself comfy she pats the bed while looking at you.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille grabs her opportunity to get some information out of him. In one quick succesion of movements using her superior physique, she runs up, kicks him across the shins to bring him down to ground-level, then swoops around to hold his arms behind his back while his face is making out with the pavement. "Ssspeeeeak!" She commands, the word lingering in the air like a ghostly haze.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz smiles, leaning in the doorway to her bedroom "Well...I think we should have a little 'sword' combat in the bedroom~" she giggles "Thats what I'm thinking about doing."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks to Grin as she gets pulled. "Sorry i am used to cleaning every time after everyone else is done." She then walks along Grin going towards the room as soon as the go inside she looks at the valuables and turns around seeing a stain on one of the statues, after cleaning it the cockatrice jumps to sit near Grin and looking towards the door. "Can i really sleep here?" The jabberwocky says as she looks at the luxurious bed.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick gives a wry smile. "Well I think I have enough energy for a work out. After you." He begins walking toward her and gestures to the bedroom.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil giggles and takes a moment to admire Kryc's body,  "I guess so."  Before Soleil removes her own clothing, hanging it neatly next to the backdoor.  "I'll be in the garden catching some sun.  Unless...  You want a private welcome to the surface celebration.'  Soleil suggests with a suductive wink.  

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille: The man lets out a groan as he hits the ground. "What are you talking about you crazy bitch?!"

Nyarlathotep: Grin rolls her eyes and pulls you down onto the bed. "Yes now sleep already." She rolls on the bed until her back is to you.

Soleil: Kryc sits up and looks at you. "Celebration? What would we do?"