/r/ feedback: Syri Recruutment

Status
Not open for further replies.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Is there any Syri fren stuff planned?
After Syri-quest it feels like she could use some (non-sexual) downtime with a fren.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Call of Valor tourney
Ooh, another big appearance of the gaming world of TiTS...in TiTS!
Might be because I'm starved for FPS gaming but that's got to be the most exciting part of it. Can't wait to find out more about how to help her win the tournament! She's probably gonna go up against Chrissy at some point I reckon too.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As far as extra transformatives beyond the Hellhound mode, I'd think Anusoft would be an obvious pick. Dong Designer or similar modifications is a slightly dicey sell, as while it does add more variety, it also reduces the ability to write dialogue specifically referencing Syri's cock features. Milk flavors similar to Reaha are another option.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Fake pregnancy doggy sex. Hear me out.

Prerequisites: Steele has a vag+owns the Egg Trainer, Syri has become Hellhound Syri

Syri forces the artificial, ovipositing tentacle of the egg trainer into Steeles butt, while taking her vag doggy style on the bed. Steele is filled up to her limit, while Syri takes her roughly and talks about filling her with actual pups.
The scene finishes with Syri giving Steele a creampie and then jerking the dazed Steele out of her motherly daydreams by slapping an empty Sterilex wrapper down in front of her eyes.
Syri laughs and leaves, Steele cleans up and returns the artificial eggs to the egg trainer. All the pregnancy kink, no pregnancy code shenanigans, no complicated kid stuff.

Alternatively, Steeles without a vag could take both the tentacle and Syri anally, but the lines during sex would need to be changed. Maybe about turning Steele female and then impregnating her?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Am I the only person that doesn't want Anno and Syri incest content? All over the forum I have read many people asking for the two sisters to have a threesome with Steele or foursome with Kaede.. don't get me wrong I very much Iike incestuous content but something about Anno and Syri is just weird/wrong. Can't wait for hellhound Syri.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Am I the only person that doesn't want Anno and Syri incest content? All over the forum I have read many people asking for the two sisters to have a threesome with Steele or foursome with Kaede.. don't get me wrong I very much Iike incestuous content but something about Anno and Syri is just weird/wrong. Can't wait for hellhound Syri.
They don't seem like they'd synergize that way to me either. Also, if Kiro and Kally are anything to go by, TiTS would have to leave Patreon if that was inserted into the game anyway.

Galahad

Apr 2, 2018
They don't seem like they'd synergize that way to me either. Also, if Kiro and Kally are anything to go by, TiTS would have to leave Patreon if that was inserted into the game anyway.
We will have to wait and see if it's actually incest or more so what Syri mentions when you talk about her sister. Things like getting a double tit job/butt job, double blowjob, or maybe a blowjob and the other sucking Steele's balls and then Steele proceeding to fuck the both of them in order or together if multi cocked. Things where it's more two sisters on someone else vs. the sisters fucking each other. I do not believe the first one would necessarily be considered incest. But more so fulfilling the three way with twins fantasy.

A bit unrelated but in the rare chance it is not mentioned yet we do need Syri giving Steele a blowjob and boob job at the very least. We can suck her off but she cant do us? Got to fix that.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I would vote for this. She's a mighty jumble inside and needs meds for it, IIRC. And/or replace her dong with one that is truly hers and doesn't need meds to stave off rejection.
Could just give her a horse cock, wouldn't that work? And what's wrong with her organs? Did I miss something.. Again?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Could just give her a horse cock, wouldn't that work? And what's wrong with her organs? Did I miss something.. Again?
Yeah she didn't just get Valden's dick she got some of his organs to and her body is rejecting them so she's got to take medicine to keep her body from rejecting them.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Yeah she didn't just get Valden's dick she got some of his organs to and her body is rejecting them so she's got to take medicine to keep her body from rejecting them.
Yeah, poor Syri is a ticking time bomb if she ever finds herself without those meds. Or if they somehow lose their effect.

Lone Wolf115

Yeah, poor Syri is a ticking time bomb if she ever finds herself without those meds. Or if they somehow lose their effect.
Yeah let's hope @Savin works on a task for that when he's got time later at some point or can safely work it into the recruitment.

@Kesil I know I should just accept it but why did you wow my earlier post it's just bugging me and when something small like that bugs me I gotta either know or find out why or what so sorry if this bothers you (probably just my OCD or something else.)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I did it because I didn't remember that happened to Syri.
Oh, and I seriously hope you don't have OCD. If only that shit was about something small bugging people :/

Lone Wolf115

I did it because I didn't remember that happened to Syri.
Oh, and I seriously hope you don't have OCD. If only that shit was about something small bugging people :/
Thanks for the answer. But stuff like that and alerts like say you get a new item in a game and there's a notification or the codex entries in TiTS and CoC2 I have to activate all of them even if I read them and even if I restart.

First

Apr 28, 2016
Trip report so far:
Let's just say there's a [syri.isLewdStreamer] parser now :D
So hopefully this is a window for a Syri/Bizzy, right? Would be silly for her to be streaming from your ship but not be involved with Bizzy at all. Have Steele and Bizzy convince her to get her butt tattoo'd with the Brand logo in exchange for Steele financially covering her streaming/sponsoring it and Bizzy rocketing her viewer count. If there's any dedicated Sub-syri/pet-play route you could throw in a collar with this potentially?

Besides that, here's just my concise dump of idea flinging:
-Option to get Syri's nips pierced. Savicite maybe?
-Take Syri on collared/naked walks around town
-BJ from Syri while you suck Reaha's tits
-Threesome w/ Reaha, Reaha/Syri rim each other, Steele pounds their butts
-Threesome w/ Reaha, Reaha titfucks Syri while Steele facefucks Syri (Syri's head "upside down" hanging off the bed).
-Threesome "collab" w/Bizzy, Spitroast Bizzy with Steele starting at her butt then Syri and Steele swap holes.
-Double BJ w/ Anno
-Threesome w/ Anno, Steele pitching to Syri and Anno doing ballworship on Syri but ignoring the dick.
-Threesome w/ Anno, Steele pitching to Syri and Syri eating out Anno
-Sleep With: both sisters potential wakeup double bj from them
-Walking in on Anno blowing Syri fingering her butt

Early thank you to Savin for including each and every single scene I suggested. :catte:

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
-Threesome w/ Anno, Steele pitching to Syri and Anno doing ballworship on Syri but ignoring the dick.
-Threesome w/ Anno, Steele pitching to Syri and Syri eating out Anno
-Walking in on Anno blowing Syri fingering her butt

These would dip into incest content, no? Don't know how Patreon is handling this nowadays, is it still a no-no?

I'm a bit confused on this, since there's all the Kiro/Kally content still in there.

The incest content still makes for awkward reading for me though.

Lone Wolf115

These would dip into incest content, no? Don't know how Patreon is handling this nowadays, is it still a no-no?

I'm a bit confused on this, since there's all the Kiro/Kally content still in there.
They remade into Kiro and Kally stepsisters because of patreon guidelines so yes.

Last edited:

WitchesBrew

May 6, 2020

Savin confirmed he was working on Syri/Anno scenes already, though I imagine they'll be optional.

The current stance on incest content here seems to be that they'll include it as long as patreon isn't actively after them.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021

Incest is still in the game. Mostly I believe from what I have read is that parent/child incest is the big no no. There is actually a few content with sister/sister incest in both games.

RhapsodicHotshot

Jul 7, 2018
Love to see Syri gaining a fatter cock + knot, but can keep the same length. Or maybe a very light version of Huskar-ification to her with some milk.

Also shameless wish of having Syri be a bit more mommy-dommy-like with the huskar bit.
We already have that with Anno, there is no need for this.

Pls, stop with the dom heavy content on main characters....

There so much other stuff that can be added and your sub monke brain is like: "I want to get penetrated by Syri and Futa Anno and pls give them hypercocks because my shortstack Steele cant get enough of it"

Syri seems to be a much more of a romantic character with Steele. Expand on that side of the content. It doesnt have to be a dom-sub relationship but an equal one. Also we know that Syri is a closet buttslut but she tries to mask this by being assertive.

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
We already have that with Anno, there is no need for this.

Pls, stop with the dom heavy content on main characters....

There so much other stuff that can be added and your sub monke brain is like: "I want to get penetrated by Syri and Futa Anno and pls give them hypercocks because my shortstack Steele cant get enough of it"

Syri seems to be a much more of a romantic character with Steele. Expand on that side of the content. It doesnt have to be a dom-sub relationship but an equal one. Also we know that Syri is a closet buttslut but she tries to mask this by being assertive.
People are allowed to ask.. it just depends on if the creator wants to.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess
Status
Not open for further replies.