/r/ feedback: Syri Recruutment

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShepard256

Ausar, for example, have domestic lizards as beloved household pets.
TheShepard256 said:
Now I'm wondering if ausar-ovir relationships have the same... stereotypes associated with them as human-ausar relationships.
Savin said:
That would certainly be interesting to explore!
If any petplay-related content comes out of this, it'd be a perfect time to perform such exploration if Steele is an ovir or half-ovir. Or maybe even if Steele is just sufficiently lizard-like in general (e.g. reptile-morph, (half-)gryvain, (half-)leithan, frostwyrm-morph)?

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Syri's a gamer. VR RP sex? Could put sexy spins on all kinds of scenarios, like the knight rescuing the princess from a dragon, only one of you plays the knight and the other plays the prince/princess. Or why not the dragon? And then you have real sex with your bodies, while your heads are in fantasy land. Imagine Syri the Knight rescuing you from a dragon and the proceeding to have sweet victory sex with you.

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
A sex bet scene away from the prying eyes of everyone at the mead hall.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
I'd like to see a scene of her wearing that dress she owns for Steele. The one you can ask her to wear to the Christmas Party but she doesn't really want to. I would think she'd be OK doing it for just for Steele or even on a date as long as her parents/ Anno don't see her wearing it. That would be fun. Also
Giving syri a lap dance and giving her the option to nut inside steele or cum between steele's cheeks
very much this. Provided dude PCs can do it to her too.

Reactions: 4rm4ld0 and shrikes

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Anno X syri X steele group sex scene on ship. competition? But there's only one dose of sterilex left, which sister took it? Or will you get preggers?

Syri to try out pussy blossom to see what the big deal about having a pussy is, then Anno recruits you to eat and slobber her and fuck her silly while she helps out because syri is tied up and blindfolded. She can get rid of it anytime she wants... but anno slips her some Mod to put her in heat before that and you catch them tribbing and if you have dick - dick em both (same time if you have more than one?)

Syri meets a certain Futa on your crew... will her ass ever recover? You find her in kitchen sitting in a bowl of Ice cream....Kiro is smug and is tacking upanother destroyed ass photo on wall. Syri wants that back, what will you have to do to get it back from Kiro? What will be reward syri gives you if you do get it back? (should mod hard mischevious kind scores).

Reactions: 4rm4ld0

TheShepard256

Anno X syri X steele group sex scene on ship. competition? But there's only one dose of sterilex left, which sister took it? Or will you get preggers?
Threesomes are already planned, but pregnancy content is off the table and always has been.
Syri to try out pussy blossom to see what the big deal about having a pussy is, then Anno recruits you to eat and slobber her and fuck her silly while she helps out because syri is tied up and blindfolded. She can get rid of it anytime she wants... but anno slips her some Mod to put her in heat before that and you catch them tribbing and if you have dick - dick em both (same time if you have more than one?)
Syri already had a pussy; she lost it in the teleporter incident and doesn't want to grow a new one. And you can find the original as a bionahole and give it back to her.

Reactions: ShySquare

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
hmmm mindwash visor scene, bubblebuddy nightout on new texas, feel like she get on with reaha, the classic playing video games while getting sucked off, some scenes off the top of my head

Galahad

Apr 2, 2018
My two cents are this: Now that presumably Steele and Syri are closer romantically perhaps explore more of the pet play aspect. One suggestion being have Syri resist it less, unable to hide that she likes it. Or even just be into it but at the end have her emphasize this is something she would only do for Steele. A type of anal heat or something like that on Syri's end could also be fun. A bit of reverse of when you go to her with fuck fever. A romantic prostate milking scene. Or a rough draining. Perhaps an Anusoft tweak or some junk in the trunk, for those that like to have Syri as a butt slut.

In terms of crew content if Syri and Azra are both your girlfriends they could meet, potentially get into a "Who's the better girlfriend" competition. Syri checking in on Steele during space travel, having some fun in the cockpit. Potentially have both the twins distract Steele away some lusty fun. Really make a mess of the captains chair.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I like the idea of exploring Syri's hidden submissive streak, just as Anno has a hidden dominant streak.

Like pinning Syri down, doggy style as Steele whispers in her ear, giving her a handjob...and letting her go before she gets off. Just getting her to the point where she's quietly begging Steele to let her cum.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
"Syri, we're going to play a game while you play a game. I'm going to take this high speed vibrator and slide it into your ass. I'm also going to take this high strength vibrating cock-ring and slide it over your dick. Every time you get killed, the vibrator is going to kick in and massage your prostate. The cock-ring will prevent you from cumming. Have fun. I know I will."

Sakuraba

Jun 3, 2020
I like the idea of exploring Syri's hidden submissive streak, just as Anno has a hidden dominant streak.

Like pinning Syri down, doggy style as Steele whispers in her ear, giving her a handjob...and letting her go before she gets off. Just getting her to the point where she's quietly begging Steele to let her cum.

I literally love this. And the interplay dynamic with Anno is magnific.

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020
"Syri, we're going to play a game while you play a game. I'm going to take this high speed vibrator and slide it into your ass. I'm also going to take this high strength vibrating cock-ring and slide it over your dick. Every time you get killed, the vibrator is going to kick in and massage your prostate. The cock-ring will prevent you from cumming. Have fun. I know I will."
In silly mode this needs to be done with a clown mask and a voice recorder because that's how I read it.

Reactions: ShySquare

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
My previous post got snapped out of existence by the server move, so i'll reconstruct it here. Firstly, I am really hyped that we're going to get Syri onto the ship. Thank you, Savin!

I'd like to see all the older content, like the sexbets and petplay, available again. Perhaps when you're on Mhen'ga, you can find Syri in the bar as well as on your ship (similar to Paige on Tavros). Also Syri's ship visits, but instead of proccing when you land on the planet, it could be when you enter/exit your ship.

Then since most people have all the Ausar pairings/threesomes/foursomes covered (I really like the idea of Steele giving her head while she's live streaming or something), how about a few scenes highlighting how much she cares for Steele in her own adorkable Syri way. Maybe she tries her hand at cooking up a romantic meal, burns everything and gets help from Yammi or Anno, still can't do it and then scrounges around for a candle-lit dinner of 20 year old J.A.F. K-rations. Or perhaps she's raiding Anno's closet for something girly/sexy to wear, posing in front of the mirror and practicing one-liners unaware that the door is ajar and Steele and Anno are quietly watching her. How about Syri asks Kaede for advice on the phone, things like where to take Steele on a date (because Kaede and Steele have been on "dates" by this time)... for a... you know... "friend".

Edit: I too would love to fix Syi's medical problems. If this is too complicated, perhaps ensuring that special arrangements are made through Anno's Blackmarket/Steele Tech contacts to keep Syri's meds topped up.

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Definitely more threesomes with Syri and Steele. (Threesomes with Kiro, Anyx (because why not) and of course more milodan encounters.) I don't think making Syri more feminine (milky breasts, husker mods etc) is right because we have Anno and Syri is practically perfect the way is she. Though maybe her being more dominant maybe?

Reactions: 4rm4ld0

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Trip report so far:

SyriCruu is currently about 40,000 words in. ~30 pages of getting her onto the crew or not via her Call of Valor tourney and then 50something of updating her old content to reflect her crew status: new parsers, no condoms (thanks Sterilex), updated talks, that sorta thing. If you kick her off crew (or don't recruit her), she goes back to Mhen'ga and you get access to her betting content there; currently finishing up writing bits for the bet scenes taking place aboard your ship, with new games, and on stream. Let's just say there's a [syri.isLewdStreamer] parser now :D

Starting next week I should be on to writing truly "new" content for Syri. I will say I've decided to go ahead with the Hellhound Syri idea: make her bigger and dommy-er and hornier. Totally optional, of course, and thanks to the JS port using the complex CoC2 parser, it's very easy to make in-line edits to content so heckwan and normal Syri share most of their content dynamically.

Will shortly be going through posted ideas and picking out ones I like to make up her new content (plus of course new Syri/Anno scenes). Unless Fen has other plans for me I intend to basically keep adding onto SyriQuest until the JS port is ready such that she'll be either launch content or one of the first things added postfacto.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Will now have 2 saves so that I may embrace all that is Syri

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
Trip report so far:

SyriCruu is currently about 40,000 words in. ~30 pages of getting her onto the crew or not via her Call of Valor tourney and then 50something of updating her old content to reflect her crew status: new parsers, no condoms (thanks Sterilex), updated talks, that sorta thing. If you kick her off crew (or don't recruit her), she goes back to Mhen'ga and you get access to her betting content there; currently finishing up writing bits for the bet scenes taking place aboard your ship, with new games, and on stream. Let's just say there's a [syri.isLewdStreamer] parser now :D

Starting next week I should be on to writing truly "new" content for Syri. I will say I've decided to go ahead with the Hellhound Syri idea: make her bigger and dommy-er and hornier. Totally optional, of course, and thanks to the JS port using the complex CoC2 parser, it's very easy to make in-line edits to content so heckwan and normal Syri share most of their content dynamically.

Will shortly be going through posted ideas and picking out ones I like to make up her new content (plus of course new Syri/Anno scenes). Unless Fen has other plans for me I intend to basically keep adding onto SyriQuest until the JS port is ready such that she'll be either launch content or one of the first things added postfacto.
Any estimates as to when this’ll be finished? Looking forward to big,aggressive,dommy hellhound Syri.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Hm... sex/stripper poker or other sexy gambling? Could get Roo involved as well. Maybe get Anno and Syri at the same table, internally laugh at how they try to be stealthy as they sneak peeks at each other's peaks.

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
If you kick her off crew (or don't recruit her), she goes back to Mhen'ga and you get access to her betting content there...

Initial thoughts: Awwww, we need to boot bestpup off the ship to get sex bets? Why would anyone do that??

currently finishing up writing bits for the bet scenes taking place aboard your ship, with new games, and on stream. Let's just say there's a [syri.isLewdStreamer] parser now :D

Wait. Bets aboard the ship? New games?! Live on stream! Yes, please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.