/r/ feedback: Syri Recruutment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So as you may know if you read the blog at all, I am currently writing Syri Recruitment. Fen actually called my bluff and wrote recruiting my favorite character Gianna, so here we finally are.

Aside from porting her existing on-ship sex scenes (and getting rid of the condoms, since they were all written before Sterilix existed lol) and sleepwith stuff... what do you all want to see out of Crewpup? Just doin' that after like 7+ years of beating around the bush seems kinda underwhelming!

People have been flinging ideas at me for Syri stuff since the dark ages but I never actually kept notes about it and have probably forgotten 80% of them over the years, so in a remarkable break of character... Ideas for inter-crew scenes and special events are welcome here. Aside from Syri/Anno interactions I'd like to give her at least two or three threesome partners among the available crewmen. And I think Syri currently has literally no variables so I wouldn't necessarily miiiiind introducing one or two (either small TFs or personality/relationship tweaks).

Obligatory "no obligation" clause here. Also Fen didn't give me a deadline or anything but the more I take on here the longer it takes to get bestpup on board.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
So as you may know if you read the blog at all, I am currently writing Syri Recruitment. Fen actually called my bluff and wrote recruiting my favorite character Gianna, so here we finally are.

Aside from porting her existing on-ship sex scenes (and getting rid of the condoms, since they were all written before Sterilix existed lol) and sleepwith stuff... what do you all want to see out of Crewpup? Just doin' that after like 7+ years of beating around the bush seems kinda underwhelming!

People have been flinging ideas at me for Syri stuff since the dark ages but I never actually kept notes about it and have probably forgotten 80% of them over the years, so in a remarkable break of character... Ideas for inter-crew scenes and special events are welcome here. Aside from Syri/Anno interactions I'd like to give her at least two or three threesome partners among the available crewmen. And I think Syri currently has literally no variables so I wouldn't necessarily miiiiind introducing one or two (either small TFs or personality/relationship tweaks).

Obligatory "no obligation" clause here. Also Fen didn't give me a deadline or anything but the more I take on here the longer it takes to get bestpup on board.
A Kaede x Syri threesome

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Things I would love to see! Syri night time snuggles, playing video games on board together, reading and snuggling together. If syri streams any games steele can hop in and cheer her on lewdly via under desk bj when syri cums ya share a salty kiss or just by watching! On the more lewd side syri sitting on Steele's face would be hot af so would steele eating syri's ass.

Milf Coded

Sep 29, 2017
Love to see Syri gaining a fatter cock + knot, but can keep the same length. Or maybe a very light version of Huskar-ification to her with some milk.

Also shameless wish of having Syri be a bit more mommy-dommy-like with the huskar bit.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

I would go gaga for a scene of her and Shekka doing some lewd gaming shenanigans 0.0

Vy'drach

Aug 17, 2020
Kiro is an easy go to given she already has a threesome menu and as a character is constantly DTF. Mitzi is probably another option, Celise and Nova as well. Perhaps Emmy when she becomes recruitable, too.

As for new scenes, could have some involving using her bionahole on her, like taking the pup to pound town while stroking her off with it, or pounding her into herself essentially (this could also be done the other way around, or both as separate scenes). Chair position with a reach around, facesitting rimjob, obligatory doggystyle, foot job, titfuck, giving her a throat swabbing, all good options imho.

And of course she should have a thing with Erra much the way you catch Anno and Erra having a go at each other in your room.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
One of my regular occupations on Discord is spamming Savin with brief and extremely thirsty ideas about Syri things (and Etheryn things). Some of these are ideas for the game; some of them are ideas about art. Some of them are from DMs (tastefully edited) and some of them are from pubchat. I have been asked to put some of them here, to make things simpler! Apologies if they overlap with any already-extant requests; I tried to clean a bit (for example, I'd already told him about the Rune bed reading idea), but inevitably, things slip through.

Syri: "soooo can you keep wearing the cheerleader uniform"
Steele: :heart_eyes:
best option of course is Steele holding Anno's hand while Syri knots Steele and Kaede knots Anno
and yeah, Syri + (HL/Husk)Anno + Kaede making f!Steele airtight would also be WONDERFUL
still wanna hold hands with Anno while we get plowed by our respective pupper dgfs
Savin — 02/26/2021
I want Syri/Kaede content tbqh
Imagine them both goin' at you.
Or working together to give you a buttjob
Alypia — 02/26/2021
would syri want to be behind steele to knot her ass or in front of steele to smother her with smooches
decisions, decisions
SBJ - Slutty Blow Job — 02/26/2021
Or Syri fucking Kaede, whilst the red head is in our ass
Alypia — 02/26/2021
syri > kaede > steele train
OR
syri takes steele from behind while steele titfucks kaede
Jayo — 02/26/2021
Have Syri hike Steele up and Kaede behind for double butt-stuffing
Savin — 02/26/2021
Obviously it's Steele on her back with the pups eiffel towering you... when they aren't dipping down to smooch and smother you
Savin — 02/26/2021
That works too
huskanno and steele momdomming kaede while syri rolls her eyes from the back plays around with Steele's ass
Nice things that Steele could do for Syri: Buy her games, make her peanut butter cookies sweets, brush her fuzzies and tail for her, ask her to solve incredibly complex mathematical equations so she can feel smart
what about fun chill gf stuff like playing couch co-op or reading or watching shitty movies and laughing at them
and then climbing into her lap and watching her instead because she's way more interesting than a shitty movie
and then you ride her while she hugs you and plays with your tits
surprising Syri by wearing the maid uniform yourself and pampering her whether she wants it or not
(she wants it)
it would be so hot to be able to whisper sweet things to Syri in Ausari without a translator
Aserkill — 03/04/2021
Syri being a neeeeerd i bet DnD reference would be right up her alley
Alypia — 03/04/2021
Steele dresses up as a sexy shopkeeper from one of Syri's campaigns and hints that she's willing to consider offering discounts
speaking of, if Syri introduces Steele to her parents as her girlfriend at puppyslutmas I might die
food idea said:
Syri Tries To Make Human Food: A Saga
"fuck it, that was a disaster. at least the cooking sherry tastes good"
dadri learning how to a) grill and b) cook Exactly One Meal
food counter-idea said:
Savin — Today at 10:03 AM
Syri can cook ramen!!
Fifi — Today at 10:03 AM
awe, I love her
Alypia — Today at 10:03 AM
Syri begins slow transformation into stay-at-home streamerpup who learns how to make amazing food for her waifu/husbando
...you probably already know, but it's those kinds of things that Syri says that make me absolutely die
like when she calls Steele her best fuckin' friend
or shows up to meet your ship - meet your ship! - 'cause she missed you and also needs to fuck so fucking bad
just like
feelings stuff
oh! and that time during the SyriQuest intro when you fuck in the bathroom because just being back with Steele again gets her so fuckin' hard that it hurts which is APPARENTLY a thing??
she's so special
vaginally frotting Syri and leaning over her for a kiss as your fingers tease her nipples
Alypia — 03/27/2021
I do like how much foreplay time Syri gets in most of the shipboard content though
Alypia — 03/27/2021
oh and I just love love love love LOVE the Mhen'ga scene where Syri greets you stuffed full of anal beads
oh my god
having something like that for Steele coming back to the ship would be amazing
NotYouNorI — 03/27/2021
YEEssssssss
Alypia — 03/27/2021
“I missed you,” she breathes between kisses. “It’s so fuckin’ lonely here without my best friend.”

aaaaAAAAAaaaaaa
Alypia — 03/22/2021
in before Syri stops wearing jeans as soon as she joins the crew
just goes around in t-shirt with the coffee cup
Fifi — 03/22/2021
but
what abouta steelesuit :Sweat:
Alypia — 03/22/2021
mmm
decisions
(Steele sees Syri sitting in the cockpit)
Syri: Hey, babe...I figured my captain needed a proper chair for the long haul...
Syri: (unzips jeans, flops out half-hard)
Steele:
Steele:
Steele:
Syri: (wags)
Steele: (unzips bottom half of jumpsuit)
Syri Chill Stream audio said:
Syri: "What's it like being on [pc.name]'s ship?" Aaah, it's great. I get to see the galaxy with some of my favorite people and a girlfriend I absolutely adore. She's super amazing and supportive, just goes on about how much she loves her pup. I don't know if you catch the, uh, non-chill streams? Yeah. We're a couple of sappy romantic puddles. Definitely not safe for work.
Syri: (reads chat)
Syri: "Does she have a 'how to please your girlfriend' notebook?" No. She has a whole fucking folder on her Codex. It's insane.
Steele (perkily, from down the corridor): I do!
Syri: Hah. Yeah, and she won't stop talking about it. Biggest tease of all time... but holy shit, does she back it up.
(sound of door whooshing closed)
Syri: Oh! Hey, babe. Didja wanna… ooooh. Heyyyy. Hey — fuck, [pc.name] — fuuuuuck…
Syri: (loud ruuuing sounds)
(Stream title changes to "Not a Chill Stream (18+)")
morning after, Steele wakes up and Syri's wearing one of her t-shirts except it's too big in the chest because Steele's a titty monster
Alypia — 03/27/2021
syri turns on facecam while steele blows her under the desk
Rune — 03/27/2021
steele comes out under her desk mid stream to give her a hug and kiss
oh lord I am excited
Savin — 03/27/2021
Syri ends up swallowing :slight_smile:
Alypia — 03/27/2021
"fffuuuuck, the knot... shit... [pc.name], I'm throwing so fucking hard right now"
Rune — 03/27/2021
?
Savin — 03/27/2021
The coom
Rune — 03/27/2021
Oh
Savin — 03/27/2021
You give her her own coom to swallow
Alypia — 03/27/2021
if steele's been blowing her, and then gives her a kiss...
"ok, fuck playing CoV, this is a one-handed RPG stream"
"mmm, Syri, we have to give your fans something... how about I make you sing for them"
Syri has been promising Steele Chill Gaming Sessions for uh
many years
at this point
syri and steele watching goofy tv shows, drinking, riffing on them, and laughing their asses off
watching while syri plays some chill single player rpg and chatting about the world and the characters and the romance options
syri playing some kind of sedate vidya rpg on the couch
steele sits next to her, leans over, and puts her head on syri's lap to watch
Alypia — 01/31/2021
Syri and Steele co-op streaming, with Steele as support
Rune — 01/31/2021
oh ya
that sounds
more wholesome
Alypia — 01/31/2021
exasperatedly saving Syri's ass every time she gets low health for being a doofus
hot streamer +
icy winner =
sex tonight guaranteed

f!steele hanging out in Syri's stream chat
Steele making big dorky "hooo!"s whenever Syri gets a collateral headshot
Steele just giving Syri absurd amounts of credits so she can do unboxing streams :<
oooh, if we're getting crewri, maybe we can get a less competitive port of the HL peg scene
buttfuck your pupper, give her a reach-around, kiss her on the nape of her neck
Alypia — 04/04/2021
I just wanna fuck Syri
SBJ - Slutty Blow Job — 04/04/2021
In her ass or by her cock
Alypia — 04/04/2021
yes
hardlight strap, get buttfucked, get plowed, pretty much anything that involves my pupper and me pampering and lewding each other into a daze
Meiran — 04/04/2021
and holding hands
SBJ - Slutty Blow Job — 04/04/2021
Having her suck you off in a maid outfit, whilst holding her hand?
Alypia — 04/04/2021
eat me out
but um yeah that sounds nice

WitchesBrew

May 6, 2020
Kase would be my top pick for a threesome, maybe with options for either sharing him or Syri having her way with him and Steele.

A repeatable scene for Syri giving oral or a sixty-nine would be great, as well as a face sitting scene going either way. I'd also love a date option, take her out to Tavros or something and potentially lead into a scene similar to her Milodan one on Uveto, or something like Ramis' scene where you pick people up together.

I'll second using her bionahole on her, or her using it on Steele.

Fullgames

Nov 10, 2016
For threesomes Kiro would be awesome. For transformations, making her lactate, Maybe let her use the dong designer, I would really like to see Syri with a horsecock.

Reactions: ShySquare

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Syri stays in shape, so how about some workout stuff? Sexy and chaste variations of warmups, workouts, post-stretch, showertime, sauna. Maybe be all open love (or friends WITHOUT benefits) and help each other pick up one-night stands in town. Maybe introduce her to Paige and yoga, although that sounds like it might get complicated.

Kaplah

Jan 14, 2017
For transformations, Huskar would be nice to have her match her sister. I'd also love to get some anusoft and/or thicc&shake and make her into a real buttslut. The buttslutinator could also work there but as much as I want to use it on someone other then myself I imagine it's too tied up in other characters' content to be considered.

As for crew, more stuff with Anno is always an good option, whether its threesome or just fun sisterly bonding. For less obvious options, I'm not sure how well they'd play off each other but if Gianna crewmate is what's bringing about Syri crewmate, it seems kinda fitting for them to have some stuff together.

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
A hug button with a lead on to the sex menu/lewd scene or option to just hug her and leave. Also a Long term thing to do with her that would take a few steps but nothing big as she already had a quest, like a project or a dream of hers she can do now that maybe can tie in with a TF like making her thicker or something.

Reactions: ctenken and Kesil

TheShepard256

A scene where Steele takes Syri out to get a medical treatment to make all the organs she got from Valden hers instead of Valden's, so she doesn't have to take immunosuppressants anymore. And until then, occasional references to her having a relatively weak immune system e.g. she sometimes catches a minor conventional illness. Neither of these would have any tangible effects, but I think they'd make some nice fluff and added realism.

I also second huskarisation to mirror Anno (i.e. same breast/butt/hip sizes, thickness/tone, inverted nipples), but if you're going to do that I'd recommend it comes with +2" to her cock length to match Anno's potential cock. Huskar treats are already capable of increasing cock length (up to 12"), so it wouldn't require giving her any other TFs. Admittedly, that increase is part of the ausar-stage TFs and not the huskar-stage TFs, but once huskar Kiro is implemented I'm planning on reworking ausar/huskar treats because I seriously think they need one.* This rework would make cock length increases independent of ausar/huskar status, which would fit this nicely.
*Specifically, to make them less simplistic and more in-line with how they affect NPCs, as well as getting rid of that weird situation where a 'full' ausar/huskar who lacks one ausar feature can't get that feature from huskar treats.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Personally I love how Syri is the more outwardly dommy/top of the Dorna twins (despite how adorably flustered and sappy she can get) so I'd like to see more of her dommy side leant into on board in contrast to Anno.

I think a small personality/role scale would be cool with Syri. Not something major like some characters but more like between her Competitive/Cocky/Confident side (like when you lose the game bets/pet play bets) vs her more flustered side when you or others tease her. That's probably much easier said than having to actually implement it though...

In terms of specific scenes, the idea mentioned above of Syri streaming on ship and being able to intereract with her like blow while hidden or not so hidden sounds super hot to me.

I'm a big fan of Syri's attitude to Steele's (particularly Ausar) that are into petplay. I'd love to see a scene similar to the Syri/Erra threesome but with it directed at Steele but that's more of a niche thing. Or just Syri pet play in general because I love how it annoys her but she indulges you anyway because she's a cutie.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I decided a few years ago that if I came back to write for TiTS one more time, it would be to give crewmate Syri a hellhound transformation similar to the route I wrote for Reaha to get amazonified on Holstaria. Since crewmate Syri is finally happening, I'd be willing to write the path if you're interested.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That's up to the dev team.

EDIT: Upon review of my old work, it's not actually a finished project on its own, but rather has another Reaha expansion as a dependency that has yet to come to fruition. In other words, don't hype it up for yourself and please don't pester Savin or anyone else about it. It's a "maybe someday" thing.

Last edited:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'd love more heat/rut/anal heat stuff with Syri, if possible ?
Also, playing with toys like dildos or the ovipositor machine (forgot its name)

Reactions: shrikes

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Funnily enough, the first thing that comes to mind is Syri and Steele having some sort of frotting competition. Kinda up close and personal, playful but teasing. The kind of thing where they're touching foreheads. And the loser gets plastered in cum.

Maybe a couple of Syri dates or a couple of scenes with Syri is in the gym on the ship and Steele can either help her, distract her or pound her as she tries to work out.

You could also have a scene where one of the Dorna sisters walks in on the other giving Steele a blowjob/oral. Maybe she gets a little upset and walks off, with an alternative scene playing out where Steele has two dicks or a dick and a vagina and gets Double Dorna Oral.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Syri, Anno and Shekka brain flexing.

Syri walking in on Steele waking up in the morning with Anno and Shekka and kinda getting irritated that she wasn't invited.

Reactions: 4rm4ld0 and shrikes

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Have the option to give her Nuki Nutbutter.
The option to make her a Huskar.
The option to sleep with her, Anno and Shekka at the same time.
If Syri is given the option to become a Huskar and be able to take her to bed with Anno, the option to wake up with double Facesitting.

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
I really would like an encounter either funny or sexual (or why not both?), with her version of Event Wohorizon.

In the serious part I would like a talk about the horrors seen in the army, like those that Bianca tells you or the things that Kiro tells you about Black void.

Reactions: 4rm4ld0

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Actually I wouldn't mind seeing another appearance of Hellhound Syri, but then I've had other ideas about her elsewhere.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
hmm, I'd like to breastfeed Syri while giving her a handjob or fingering her ass, preferably without the ties to big breasts as tits thankfully let you be milky without big breasts, I can't think of anything else right now but la leche was already on this tread so why not bring the other side of it too

Status
Not open for further replies.