/r/ feedback: Syri Recruutment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Random thought about the syri pocket pussy. How about some tech that can be toggled that allows syri to feel her puss getting railed? Bit like the codex control for our lovely weapons merchant

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Am I the only person that doesn't want Anno and Syri incest content? All over the forum I have read many people asking for the two sisters to have a threesome with Steele or foursome with Kaede.. don't get me wrong I very much Iike incestuous content but something about Anno and Syri is just weird/wrong. Can't wait for hellhound Syri.
You're not the only person, no. Anything incestuous is a hard nope for me.
Steele getting shotgun wedded to Syri as a dream when sleeping with best dickgirl.
As if anyone would need to coerce Steele and Syri into getting married. <3

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
A scene for the sleepwith where Syri is busy doing a 24h stream to go to bed and Steele pretending to go fall asleep while anonymously dropping a fat donation with a request for a sleep well kiss. Then Steele springs the trap and drags her down into the bed for snuggles or to ride her into the mattress to set her priorities straight.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I think the idea for Syri was not a Huskar TF, but a Helldound TF. IIRC

Searching the wiki, the only NPC example I was able to find is Ciaran. Or perhaps something approaching demon queen syri.
Regardless, it might push her more into a dommy personality. Along with getting a crotch cannon. If so, I'd probably keep her as she is. Excessively dom characters are not my thing, they come across as bitches/jerks for me.

RhapsodicHotshot

Jul 7, 2018

Searching the wiki, the only NPC example I was able to find is Ciaran. Or perhaps something approaching demon queen syri.
Regardless, it might push her more into a dommy personality. Along with getting a crotch cannon. If so, I'd probably keep her as she is. Excessively dom characters are not my thing, they come across as bitches/jerks for me.
Same

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016

I believe I saw hellhound syri artwork from Adj a while back

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
Yeah, she's getting a Hellhound path. It makes her a little dommier and a little bigger/beefier. It's not turning her into a hard domme like Sera or Ardia can be. And yes, it's entirely optional.
Will she become a hellhound via the Treatment (a la Ciaran) or some other way? I’m all for it either way. (Beefy ladies… good.)

First

Apr 28, 2016
It makes her a little dommier and a little bigger/beefier.
Will there be a counter option that makes her a little subbier and a little softer? Also any more lewd strimmer details you're willing to spill?

Silly Mode idea: Put the Syri Onahole in Syri's butt, then do the onahole lodged in her butt

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Will there be a counter option that makes her a little subbier and a little softer? Also any more lewd strimmer details you're willing to spill?

Silly Mode idea: Put the Syri Onahole in Syri's butt, then do the onahole lodged in her butt
Why though? We literally have Anno to dominant, why make Syri her sister?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

No, that's Anno's gig :p

I actually want to write that scene for serious, but I've already written three BionaHole scenes..... but maybe.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
No, that's Anno's gig :p

I actually want to write that scene for serious, but I've already written three BionaHole scenes..... but maybe.
I don't remember... does Syri get off or feel anything if someone fucks her BionaHole? My Captain would be tempted to filch the toy for a day, stick it on his dick and go around his usual day with it on to see what would be the end result for Syri.

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
I don't remember... does Syri get off or feel anything if someone fucks her BionaHole? My Captain would be tempted to filch the toy for a day, stick it on his dick and go around his usual day with it on to see what would be the end result for Syri.
She doesn't - she tests this when Steele hands the bionahole to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.