Quadommes are OP

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
OK, seriously, has anyone managed to beat one of these fuckers? I'm max level with some of the best gear, and I've still never even managed to get one to half health! That insta-dodge thing they have is total BS.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
At least you can fight them, my Steele is full egg slut so she just auto submits lul (I knew what I was getting into, I have no regrets).

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
It wasn't that hard, but my character is merc with maxed physique, aim and reflexes, and relatively low libido (29) and that last thing might be the most important given how you begin fight

Zavos

May 7, 2016
  • She has armor
  • She disables ranged attack sporadically
  • Her webs are cheap lust
  • She reduces her own lust each time she uses another web
She's not too difficult for a Uveto geared lv10 to beat, but she's too powerful for a Myrellion phase character. (Particularly those without max'd tease skills)

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Running away when you get the chance to seems fine, but it's getting the chance that's an issue. It seems like the smuggler swap-physique-for-reflex thingy doesn't apply with the web, which is kinda annoying, either that or I got really unlucky until I bumped my strength to 40.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps it might be best if Quadommes were given their own section of the map to call their own - as it is right now, they're a serious obstacle for lv7-8 leveling and a larger threat than most bosses in the deep caves.

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I dont think they are too hard for a good level10 character, but it feels like they are way stronger than the other enemies in the area- I get the feeling they are even stronger than the nyrean queen and she is the boss for the planet.
They need to be nerved a bit or moved to a different area or maybe only spawn after the queen is beaten/the player get the quest from Ara Kei.

Reactions: Xanfaus

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe it's cause of the fact that I tried a "jack of all trades" build, as in I divided my skill points up as evenly as possible.

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
alright, after something like 10 encounters with them I admit they are quite difficult even for 10 lvl character. Fights are very random, depends on your luck if you got cought in web or not because stupid lust damage, so yes, they are a little OP

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I have, in at least 2 separate occasions, gotten caught on endless loops of gotten webbed and breaking free. Also, the fact that cutting away the web's she stands on makes you run out of energy way too fast, which sucks even more cause special moves are the only way to deal significant damage to them.. If you ask me, they seriously need a nerf, at the very least to their dodge mechanic so you can actually hit the fuckers. If max level players are having trouble, then people leveled for Myrellion won't stand a chance.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Finally managed to score a win. With tease, odly enough. Even so, i just barely managed to do so.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Maybe it's cause of the fact that I tried a "jack of all trades" build, as in I divided my skill points up as evenly as possible.

You could try to use the New Texas gym (and Syri) to train your stats so you have max in everything... That'll likely up your efficiency some. It's kinda boring though (except int, that's super fast)

Reactions: orochi02

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The way I initially implemented the content, I feared it was heavily unbalanced; but after review, I was told that the combat encounter was not tough enough, so I had to edit some of the parameters until it is what it is in-game now. It will be up to the devs if the content requires further rebalancing.

As a note, if it isn't already obvious in some of the text, a combat encounter with a quadomme is supposed to be rare and non-standard. Your character has two primary skill sets to work from in combat: physical and sexual. If one skill set doesn't work, you will need to try the other and it may be advantageous to do so.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Nnxx

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Your character has two primary skill sets to work from in combat: physical and sexual. If one skill set doesn't work, you will need to try the other and it may be advantageous to do so.
Yeah, physical combat is basically useless against these guys, on account of their dodge mechanic. Sexual is pretty much the only truly effective way to get a victory. Though that may not be a good thing, all things considered.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
You can get all states to max. It's hard as balls but it's possible. Play the game without putting level up states in anything and only take perks. Use sky sap to increase agility to max, use raskevel tf's to counter the bad intelligence effects of clearU until aim is max, use syri until intelligence is max, then use all level points to max out physique and will. You can use gym for physical power as well. Will is the only thing that can't increase with out level points.

This is incorrect. You can train all stats to max without using any levelpoints, including Will. It's not hard either, just kinda tedious and boring

In the New Texas Gym you can increase Physique, Reflexes and Aim (lift weights, jog, and swim, respectively). Intelligence is increased by talking to Syri (whenever you talk about books your int increases, and it's spammable, so this is by far the easiest stat to increase), and finally Willpower can be increased by working out with Mirrin (if non-taur) at the Ten Ton Gym.

However, Willpower increases very slowly, so I recommend maxing willpower with levelup points and just training for the other ones. Easier that way

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Perhaps it might be best if Quadommes were given their own section of the map to call their own - as it is right now, they're a serious obstacle for lv7-8 leveling and a larger threat than most bosses in the deep caves.

I like the idea of Quadommes having their own section on the map somewhere. Or, alternatively, they could be a rare encounter on the majority of the map and have their encounter rate increased drastically in a specific area.

The reason for that thought is my attempt to trigger Quadomme smut yesterday. A PC eggslut auto submits to every Pidemme she sees and Quadommes don't seem to sex full PCs with no free breeding orifice...that proved somewhat problematic.

What's the ratio Pidemme to Quadomme right now? Something like 6/1 ? I eventually gave up and savescummed through it but it just seemed unnecessarily tedious.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I like the idea of Quadommes having their own section on the map somewhere. Or, alternatively, they could be a rare encounter on the majority of the map and have their encounter rate increased drastically in a specific area.

The reason for that thought is my attempt to trigger Quadomme smut yesterday. A PC eggslut auto submits to every Pidemme she sees and Quadommes don't seem to sex full PCs with no free breeding orifice...that proved somewhat problematic.

What's the ratio Pidemme to Quadomme right now? Something like 6/1 ? I eventually gave up and savescummed through it but it just seemed unnecessarily tedious.

Given the power bleed in this game I have no qualms about them being hard particularly - next release there'll be another batch of weapons which once again burns any challenge out of the game. But I'd be fine with that suggestion, particularly as it would make it easier to find them for the quest. Shade in a part of the Deep Caves, like the Mhen'gan jungles separates out the naleen territory.

And they do have a scene if you're fully egged, quite an extensive one, but it doesn't always trigger.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Given the power bleed in this game I have no qualms about them being hard particularly - next release there'll be another batch of weapons which once again burns any challenge out of the game. But I'd be fine with that suggestion, particularly as it would make it easier to find them for the quest. Shade in a part of the Deep Caves, like the Mhen'gan jungles separates out the naleen territory.

And they do have a scene if you're fully egged, quite an extensive one, but it doesn't always trigger.
Or, to expand upon Mhen'ga part, have them in specific squares like the Elder Pitchers. Sure, no way to navigate around them like pitchers, but it fits with what I've heard about them so far. Elaborate web traps wouldn't be something you'd find just anywhere or often.

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
I'm not sure what some people are smoking, but these things are waaaaaay to strong. I realize that there is some power creep concern and you can go train stats at the gym, but even then all that does is make it so sometimes, maybe, if the stars align you can JUST squeak out a victory. These damn things need to be hit by the nerf bat hard and fast, because getting web-locked and assraped isn't fair.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
I'm max level tech. Can twoshot it with G. Disrupt. Don't think it can be dodged.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
That's still an issue. Just providing additional information in case somebodies playing tech and having trouble with it.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Wouldn't the other classes' grenades similarly not be dodged? Although yes, that does not help low levels who run into them.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
I lost at least 3 times before i was able to defeat one. feel like killing her/him. too bad thats not a option.

Also my character is merc 50/50 everything. Too bad i´m weak to lust, because of blue balls.

and her able to dodge 3 shots every time its a little bullshit.

Hardest enemy yet.

Thanks Detonation Charge. Works when you main weapon and Melee, dont work.

This is incorrect. You can train all stats to max without using any levelpoints, including Will. It's not hard either, just kinda tedious and boring

In the New Texas Gym you can increase Physique, Reflexes and Aim (lift weights, jog, and swim, respectively). Intelligence is increased by talking to Syri (whenever you talk about books your int increases, and it's spammable, so this is by far the easiest stat to increase), and finally Willpower can be increased by working out with Mirrin (if non-taur) at the Ten Ton Gym.

However, Willpower increases very slowly, so I recommend maxing willpower with levelup points and just training for the other ones. Easier that way
Thanks, i did not know that. time to max Willlpower.

Reactions: Baggrin and Zavos

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Sadly, sometimes that's the only way. That said, I beat the fiend with raw damage once, I think.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Sadly, sometimes that's the only way. That said, I beat the fiend with raw damage once, I think.
I hate when someone or something makes me do things i dont like. (oh really...) Its just a question of Patience to defeat them. Also how to finish the quest ? i defeat them but got no option to talk to them.