Problems with Frostwyrm

ZöxÆther

Jun 4, 2024
Sooooo, I took ferti+, I beat it at least 6+ times. I tried fantasizing. It lead to bad end. I tried losing by just hitting it with melee and I still got the bad end, I lost by waiting... Bad end.. what am I exactly supposed to do to get the special cutscene? I'm kinda at a loss because I do not want to reset my game save to try and make it here again. This took a fat minute.

TheShepard256

You need to be capable of conceiving children right then and there - as such, if you have no cock and all your vaginas are pregnant, you'll get the Bad End instead of unlocking her non-hostile content. Excluding the possibility of a bug being introduced recently, and assuming you didn't pick the starter perk that makes you completely sterile (which can only be overridden by certain cybernetic implants; Fertite+ won't do a thing to it), that's the only thing I can think of.

ZöxÆther

Jun 4, 2024
You need to be capable of conceiving children right then and there - as such, if you have no cock and all your vaginas are pregnant, you'll get the Bad End instead of unlocking her non-hostile content. Excluding the possibility of a bug being introduced recently, and assuming you didn't pick the starter perk that makes you completely sterile (which can only be overridden by certain cybernetic implants; Fertite+ won't do a thing to it), that's the only thing I can think of.
IT WORKED, thank you kind stranger.