Pregnancy?

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
I rarely go "wtf" about someone's kinks, but... wtf dude?

How would that even work?

it honestly could be worse imagine if someone piggy backed in here in order to showcase their nasty... hmm lets call it "Veal" fetish, Luckily cannibalism is not accepted here save for the mystery of New Texas steak or barbecue for in a world of animal anthropomorphism what exactly is in your burger?

I am in no way the one to say I don't have a fucked up kink but the "Veal" fetish is by far a red flag for someone being a AAA grade fucking sick puppy.

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
I don't really want to "control" female characters, I mean I don't mind forcefully pieing enemies and bad guys in particular, I just want to see awesome female characters and aliens have my babies.

I've never really had that problem. Just knowing the generic mook enemies are under the PC's dick and are carrying and raising their young is titillation enough for me. I'm just hoping they start adding more characters to the potential mommy list, not less.

I should reiterate, more interesting and well developed characters.

yeah but outside a limited few like Ellie, Sera, etc. your partners ain't raising them as they get shipped off to YOUR nursery.

Personally I think it would be hilarious if they added at the end game that after you take over Steele Tech your company goes bankrupt if you have more than a set number(possibly 100+) children because of the bills from the nursery.

Reactions: ShySquare

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
yeah but outside a limited few like Ellie, Sera, etc. your partners ain't raising them as they get shipped off to YOUR nursery.

Personally I think it would be hilarious if they added at the end game that after you take over Steele Tech your company goes bankrupt if you have more than a set number(possibly 100+) children because of the bills from the nursery.
That seems like an absurdly low number of kids for such an ending. Steele-tech is hardly a kid's lemonade stand.

Also the nursery is probably paid for by a trust fund tricky vic set up when you were born.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I mean, what kind of a loser would have so many kids in-game that they'd threaten to bankrupt Steele-tech?

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I'm glad there's a combined thread for asking preg questions.

So do does anyone know if there's gonna be any more content geared towards *fathering* children? Cause it seems that this content so far just appeals to the female aspect of it, mostly the degrading, corruptive influence of being impregnated either consensually or (mostly) not, and mothering the little bastards.

I mean besides the gastigoth stuff which is pretty cool, the other options for male players is eeeeeeeeeeehhh kind of..... Not interesting.

I asked this question on the patreon page and was told a few more npc pregnancies would eventually be added. Probably not as much as I would like, but at least some. I guess I have a similar kink as you. It isn't enough to fuck your defeated enemies, I want to get them pregnant and have their kids sent to the nursery. Not to mention having kids with my lover allies. I mean we have the nursery for a reason and that is exactly what our father did during his rush days. All the flavor text about wombs being flooded with seed not resulting in pregnancy drives me crazy. Sure the friendly npcs would have access to birth control, but most of the enemies wouldn't, or even want it since they generally are trying to get pregnant. WIth how many races can impregnate the MC, we know cross-species breeding is generally not a problem. What is the point of tracking virility if it is hardly used.

Once I get a little further into the game I hope to offer my programming skills to help out. Perhaps I can barter them to convince someone to add more pregnancy content.

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
That seems like an absurdly low number of kids for such an ending. Steele-tech is hardly a kid's lemonade stand.

Also the nursery is probably paid for by a trust fund tricky vic set up when you were born.

But Vic had one confirmed legitimate heir to the countless bastards in the system, while the player is setup to have countless confirmed legitimate children even though the first born in all likelihood would be a sac of eggs forced upon your ass if you're a male or a rape baby if you are female/herm

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
But Vic had one confirmed legitimate heir to the countless bastards in the system, while the player is setup to have countless confirmed legitimate children even though the first born in all likelihood would be a sac of eggs forced upon your ass if you're a male or a rape baby if you are female/herm
Your experiences aren't universal.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You being more responsible for your bastards does not mean that any of them are legitimate or that Vic wasn't anywhere near as potentially prolific as the player can manage. Not to mention that Bridgette's dialogue indicates that you having a shiton of kids was anticipated. Also the price per kid to raise em goes down the more there are, because that's how economics of scale work. 20ish years of prep work even assuming Vic just threw spare change at the project would be more than enough to cover the care of your offspring.

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
You being more responsible for your bastards does not mean that any of them are legitimate or that Vic wasn't anywhere near as potentially prolific as the player can manage. Not to mention that Bridgette's dialogue indicates that you having a shiton of kids was anticipated. Also the price per kid to raise em goes down the more there are, because that's how economics of scale work. 20ish years of prep work even assuming Vic just threw spare change at the project would be more than enough to cover the care of your offspring.

Hm.. Good point still I think it be a hilarious bad end with big bold caps YOU HAVE TOO MANY KIDS!

Kaitsja

Jul 17, 2017
k first off what anime is that i goddamn want to watch it

second seeing how this is the dedicated pregnancy forum, aside of the incubator and the motherhusk stuff... is there anything else i can speed up a pregnancy with? i am REALLY bored and question what it would look like if steele could pump out several babies a week
You may want to use the save editor. I made it so that all pregnancies are instantaneous for my Steele. Pregnant > Move one space > Birth > Child(ren) sent to nursery.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I mean, what kind of a loser would have so many kids in-game that they'd threaten to bankrupt Steele-tech?

Hehehe. Also, this thread is old.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Victor had kids over 100 years before we were born, our nanny has self proclaimed at leat 120 years active experience with little steeles.
I doubt even captain steele can bring them to the ground...

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Victor had kids over 100 years before we were born, our nanny has self proclaimed at leat 120 years active experience with little steeles.
I doubt even captain steele can bring them to the ground...
Ha ha I was kidding. That loser is me. Vic Steele ain't got shit on my Cpt Steele.