Pregnancy equality

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
i'm not asking for much just that every race that can impregnate steele can be impregnated by steele

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's cool. It's just that the staff already have tons of stuff to work on. So they don't really use the forum for ideas.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Asking if fine but some questions will make some of people jump at you with more or less kind words. And this subject is one of most commonly get reply: you want it then write it.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Asking if fine but some questions will make some of people jump at you with more or less kind words. And this subject is one of most commonly get reply: you want it then write it.
once again fair response, but i'm lazy and a bad writer so i'll stick to wishing on stars

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Skywolf99 Then at least be aware that sometimes asking well not entirely stupid but just already asked dozen if not more times question in past on this forum will make some act like they done dozen+ times. Noobie or me are the nice ones that will not be mean to you but others may be less nice than us. For been bad writer you can deal with it or by finding some carror to convince some good writer(s) to write some preg content or be liek a boss and support those writer with more material thing called american dollars to make them mroe prone to write what you wish to see.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
@Skywolf99 Then at least be aware that sometimes asking well not entirely stupid but just already asked dozen if not more times question in past on this forum will make some act like they done dozen+ times. Noobie or me are the nice ones that will not be mean to you but others may be less nice than us. For been bad writer you can deal with it or by finding some carror to convince some good writer(s) to write some preg content or be liek a boss and support those writer with more material thing called american dollars to make them mroe prone to write what you wish to see.
fair.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You want it? Write it, or commission it.
Just asking isn't gonna get you anywhere ya know.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Stop responding to everyone, it only makes them stronger.

Also don't give Hugs any money, I need to milk him for as long as possible. Or at least until I trick him into doing preg content.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Then call him Master Lord Popo (and trouble solved with both sides satisfied).

Also as I said Sky...line about writing or paying for others write is common reply people can give you.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
to quote Lord Popo "BITCH DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!". but in all seriousness i might just do that one of these days
Seriously though, if you are going to commission a writer for preg content Hugs is the person to go to. He's currently the best writer, who enjoys preg content, and doesn't have an insanely big backlog.

Enjoy the free sales pitch Hugs :p

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Seriously though, if you are going to commission a writer for preg content Hugs is the person to go to. He's currently the best writer, who enjoys preg content, and doesn't have an insanely big backlog.

Enjoy the free sales pitch Hugs :p
i'll keep that in mind

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Hugs does good work as far as I can see, like a lot of his stuff. As for commissions...well, I haven't seen any preg content yet by Hugs so I can't say trying is or isn't a good idea. That I'd leave up to those interested.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Funny, for a second I thought that this was going to be a thread requesting/suggesting mpreg content.

Reactions: ShySquare

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
...He's been working on them, lol.