size Change.

Dayrador

Jan 25, 2024
instead of just the current size.
with it to list the invalid size.

Breasts: 3
┕ Size: C- Cups / EEE-cups (pregnancy)
or
Length: 7 " / 3 " (Container Labeled ‘ReductPro’)

to better dose the sizes based drugs
or what influences the size?

TiTs.jpg

Last edited:

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
im going to ignore your broken english and remind you again that this is not what the idea forum is for, mostly because i have no idea what this post is even for in the first place

Reactions: Animefan666

Dayrador

Jan 25, 2024
(use a translation program)
I was on Canadia
I had c-cups.
and some effect I couldn't explain to myself (blow-job) caused me to get EEE cups.

while the reduction with (Container Labeled "ReductPro") did nothing.

(Container Labeled "ReductPro")
tik 1 DD cups
tik 2 E-cups
(Container Labeled "ReductPro")
tik 3 E-cups
tik 4 EE-cups

JoyCo Magic-Milker 7
wait to
EEE cups
JoyCo Magic-Milker 7
5 days C-cups

firstly, I didn't know why I got these boobs.
and second, how many
(Container labeled "ReductPro") I still should have taken to counteract it.

that's why I came up with the idea of using the multi-value system to better understand the effects of body change.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
no idea has been stated. i will remind you for the third time that this is not what this subforum is for.

since this is clearly about you being unable to read transformations that occur to you, and/or lacking understanding how the game works, post in the general TiTS forum

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Die Brüste deines Characters sind wegen dem Honeypot-perk so groß. Mit Milch gefüllte Brüste fügen immer ein paar Körbchengrößen hinzu und mit dem Perk kommen darauf sogar auch zusätzlich nochmal ein paar mehr dazu, wenn ich mich recht entsinne. ReductPro hilft nicht dagegen. Es reduziert stattdessen die reguläre Oberweite deines Characters. Also wäre das dann in dem Fall von deinem Steele C bis runter auf B und bei Weitereinnahme dann bis gar nichts.

Die durch die durch Milch gewonnen Extragrößen bleiben, solange diese auch weiterhin vorhanden ist. Und nach dem Einsatz vom JoyCo Magic-Milker 7, kommen dann auch später wieder hinzu, wenn sich Steele wieder mit Milch auffüllt.

Edit: Davon ab: Wenn ich mir deinen Screenshot anschaue, sehe wie viele Tabs du offen hast, und dann auch noch sehe, in welchen Browsern und wie die Sidebars dann auch noch dein Microsoft Edge zumüllen, dann würde ich vermuten, dass du über kurz oder lang ab und zu auch mal deinen Browserverlauf löschst. Ich würde es zumindest hoffen..
Denke bitte daran, dass dabei auch die Spielstände von dem Spiel hier gelöscht werden, so du diese nicht vorher extern irgendwo anders gespeichert hast.

Last edited: