Pregnancy equality

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
? I was under the impression that the trap pup was being worked on at present, then again I've been out of the loop for a bit.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
? I was under the impression that the trap pup was being worked on at present, then again I've been out of the loop for a bit.

Lots of things are being worked on.

Mainly commissions like the Sub-Tuner expac and the more recent now-you-can-get-knocked-up-by-male-zil expac. I've been working on and off with Liamme and Erra, mainly off when I get to tedious bits I don't enjoy writing.

Notice how all of these involve pregnancy.

Funny, for a second I thought that this was going to be a thread requesting/suggesting mpreg content.

Nah, this is a haven for good fetishes... like good ol' fashioned vaginal pregnancy with all manners of ausar (and bug people).

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

Mainly commissions like the Sub-Tuner expac and the more recent now-you-can-get-knocked-up-by-male-zil expac. I've been working on and off with Liamme and Erra, mainly off when I get to tedious bits I don't enjoy writing.

Notice how all of these involve pregnancy..

So writing pregnancy isn't appealing to you? Fair nough, unless I'm reading the above wrong and considering Im dead tired and short on sleep, Im more than willing to believe that I am probably doing so. Be a bummer for everyone if the preggo content for Erra ends up not happening or the like but better that than pushing through something that makes writing a chore.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015

Nah, this is a haven for good fetishes... like good ol' fashioned vaginal pregnancy with all manners of ausar (and bug people).

I wasn't saying it as something negative. If anything, I'd be a firm supporter, specially since is a good way to use the few m/m interactions, and/or the h/m interactions, for those that have a domming herm kink.

Btw, most bug-related pregnancies are parasitic, and due of that, butt-related, (the nyrea, to be specific), as well as some of the (i hope) planned content for the Lapinara. True Mpreg (live birth, or something among that lines) is a quite niche fetish, so the current lack of said content in comprensible.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
So writing pregnancy isn't appealing to you? Fair nough, unless I'm reading the above wrong and considering Im dead tired and short on sleep, Im more than willing to believe that I am probably doing so. Be a bummer for everyone if the preggo content for Erra ends up not happening or the like but better that than pushing through something that makes writing a chore.

I like writing preggo stuff and and all the pregnant pups, nervous femboys, and gentle fucking that comes along with it, but the mechanics of it all are mind-numbing to me.

Variables for stomach parser calls.

All the warning blurbs.

Trying to make things not sound gross.

All the fucking variants for all the places the PC could give birth.

Having to account for the fact that the PC can impregnate someone and then remove their dick.

It's all a bit draining, luckily I got other projects to spice things up, but yeah, with the zil and Sub-Tuner commissions taking top priority, Erra and Liamme's stuff might come a bit later than people hope.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
All the fucking variants for all the places the PC could give birth.
  • If on space station > station hospital (Tavros doesn't need drone pickup).
  • If in city/similar safe zone > planet hospital.
  • In wild > pop a squat.
Don't even need to mention specific location for hospitals or wilds, just vagueness of species and surroundings. Take a look at some of the other scenes for examples if need be. Then and only then if you really feel the need, unquenchable and wild, do you add variants for specific locations.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Some of more general parts of pregnancy Hugs you could left for coder to fill with "that typical preg stuff you put in all others pregs too".