Post here if you use cheats. Exploits count ex large money gain. Devs have fun to right?

Lone Wolf115

I just remembered how I made my fallout 4 settlements all of the bed mashed next to each other like clowncar they climb over each other to get to their bed.

Poor living conditions. :eek::siren:
Call sapient resources (Myrra sexy huskar:gizz:).:siren:

Last edited:

TheShepard256

I've used 'tistheseason' to access seasonal content, and 'impulse' -> 'grabARubbahTube' to get extra SynthSheathes (there are fewer available than NPCs you can use them on, and all SynthSheathes after the first only have a 1% chance of being found per movement which is too grind-y for my tastes). Whenever I want to see a scene that isn't in the public GitHub and my main Steele isn't suited for or can no longer access, I create a new character and use some combination of 'motherlode', 'marcopolo' and 'anotherbrickinthewall' to quickly meet the requirements for that scene without playing through the game normally.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Given the price inflation on Dhaal, I'm pretty sure you're expected to take advantage of Custom Bet Blackjack. I kind of wish they hadn't added it, because when they increase prices to bleed off the money, those that didn't take advantage will have to, whether they want to or not. And since you can always go back, money is basically meaningless after Zheng Shi.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Given the price inflation on Dhaal, I'm pretty sure you're expected to take advantage of Custom Bet Blackjack. I kind of wish they hadn't added it, because when they increase prices to bleed off the money, those that didn't take advantage will have to, whether they want to or not. And since you can always go back, money is basically meaningless after Zheng Shi.
You don't even need to cheat for money. Loot on the first floor of Zheng Shi sells very well. Last I checked, the SVS and Heavy Slut Ray sell for like, 32-60k.

Lazlisz

Apr 2, 2021
I'd use save editor but this is on my phone.:mad:
You can play on your phone & save edit on PC, if that helps! You've just gotta transfer the .tits file and drop it back into your phone. Could probably even use drop box or gdrive so you don't have to plug your phone into your pc. Ofc if you dont have a pc this doesnt help so like...sorry shbsbs

Lone Wolf115

You don't even need to cheat for money. Loot on the first floor of Zheng Shi sells very well. Last I checked, the SVS and Heavy Slut Ray sell for like, 32-60k.
Yeah but the snake woman are a bit of a pain in the ass. Yes I know what they are called but trying to remember and dealing with spell check on my phone is basically me banging my head against the wall. Plus IRL I'd feel uncomfortable around them I already avoid snakes but human size and taller than me yeah no I'm 6,2 incase you were wondering.

Lone Wolf115

You can play on your phone & save edit on PC, if that helps! You've just gotta transfer the .tits file and drop it back into your phone. Could probably even use drop box or gdrive so you don't have to plug your phone into your pc. Ofc if you dont have a pc this doesnt help so like...sorry shbsbs
My dad pawned my computer so yeah fml.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
First-14 mobs drop Lion-O's and Dracoguard that you can sell for more cash than any previous starting player could earn on Mhenga.

Lone Wolf115

First-14 mobs drop Lion-O's and Dracoguard that you can sell for more cash than any previous starting player could earn on Mhenga.
I've played it so many times I just spam motherlode and anotherbrickinthewall xp and $. Every time I start a new Steele.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Clowncar
Titsed/Minerva

aaaand a LONG while ago I made use of a debug room that used to exist in Mhen'ga. I think the game used to have only Mhen'ga and Tarkus at that time

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The real moneymaker in the mines is the robots. They always drop something and have a good chance for Savicite (50%?). And if you're grinding drops for cash, you're also grinding XP, putting you ahead of the expected level curve (once levels beyond 10 are in, anyway).
Either way, Dhaal's income does not match it's increased prices, so Zheng Shi remains the best place for money, and likely will for the rest of the game. Even if they increase the value of drops, there is no way to match 'double your money every couple of minutes (if you're unlucky)'.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
The real moneymaker in the mines is the robots. They always drop something and have a good chance for Savicite (50%?). And if you're grinding drops for cash, you're also grinding XP, putting you ahead of the expected level curve (once levels beyond 10 are in, anyway).
Either way, Dhaal's income does not match it's increased prices, so Zheng Shi remains the best place for money, and likely will for the rest of the game. Even if they increase the value of drops, there is no way to match 'double your money every couple of minutes (if you're unlucky)'.
The robots don't show up nearly as often, though. That's why the gear makes for a better source of income.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The robots don't show up nearly as often, though. That's why the gear makes for a better source of income.
Enabling the Slavebreakers also dilutes the encounter pool with Orgies (which drop nothing). Savicite (and the other gems) stack up to 20. If you have Airtight Armor, the Bored Jumpers can't defeat you via Tease, so you can stay out until you fill your inventory. Rat's Raiders are the only real difficult fight if you've disabled Roz (who doesn't drop anything anyway).

The Wiki says Slavebreakers have a 10% chance to drop Slutwear and 9% for Heavy Slut Ray, some quick testing suggests the actual drop rate is higher.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
They show up often enough if you're not dealing with the snakes.
What tends to fuck me over with encountering them is that I had let out the slaves and as a result the Slavebreakers come out and add more to the enemy pool and are also very frequent to appear. That plus the CONSTANTLY appearing slave threesome (So constant it's the most annoying encounter on the bottom floor outside the Laquines imo) lessens the chance of the robots appearing greatly. To get the most out of them you have to not release the slaves at all, which I eventually learned to do.

TheShepard256

Also, releasing the slaves reduces the mining robot's presence on the random encounter table from "always present twice" to "20% chance to be on the table once" - that's a 10x reduction in encounter rate.

Back on topic, I also use '88mph', usually as part of watching all the events of a new pregnancy or to satisfy "only available X amount of time after [event]" conditions. Plus save editing, but I've constructed a guide that, with save scumming, should get as close to my current Steele as is possible in-game.

Lone Wolf115

Why do I feel bad for sleep with or seducing Bianca I think it's because she's married? I know it's just a game but still.
Resume posting here and feel free to ask little questions like mine and get off topic but not to far.

TheShepard256

Why do I feel bad for sleep with or seducing Bianca I think it's because she's married? I know it's just a game but still.
Yeah, the marriage is probably the case; cheating/cuckoldry/cuckqueaning has much more negative connotations than the polyamory and open relationships that are standard in TiTS, which makes many (me and my Steele* included) uncomfortable with it. Still, romancing Bianca is a good thing for her for spoilery reasons: her sons and first husband were killed in a terrorist attack, and her second husband kidnapped and bimbofied her daughter, and both died in a UGC raid. She has a lot of trauma to work through after those events, which will be explored and resolved in her next expack.

*In fact, Isabel only accepts sex with Bianca because it was the latter's idea and she reassured her that it was okay. This is despite the fact that Isabel views manual and oral sex as proper sex and thus doesn't believe the reason behind said reassurance. Also it was quite early in her adventures, so she hadn't developed her normal sexual confidence yet.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I use
Tistheseason
Anotherbrickinthewall
Clowncar
Motherlode - only on occasion.

Has anyone read Bianca's expc 2? If you haven't maybe you should as you won't feel bad at all for shagging a 'married' woman.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I use
Tistheseason
Anotherbrickinthewall
Clowncar
Motherlode - only on occasion.

Has anyone read Bianca's expc 2? If you haven't maybe you should as you won't feel bad at all for shagging a 'married' woman.
Yeah the doc is out there somewhere on the forums (I think Will's thread), and while I do think
it'd probably take the "thrill" out of getting with her after being led on about the cheating thing for a while,
it's also probably very likely to be a relief to folks that decide to spoil themselves as well. (Like me, who just wants her expac in the game already without being bogged down by other things because hi still got that crush and want more of her, so I spoiled myself to quench the thirst)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I use clown car extensively so I can fulfill my overbearing and compulsive need to collect 'em all.

I've only used the save editor a few times to get my characters exactly how I want them after I get tired of save scumming tf effects. That's only like two or three times though.

Lone Wolf115

Yeah, the marriage is probably the case; cheating/cuckoldry/cuckqueaning has much more negative connotations than the polyamory and open relationships that are standard in TiTS, which makes many (me and my Steele* included) uncomfortable with it. Still, romancing Bianca is a good thing for her for spoilery reasons: her sons and first husband were killed in a terrorist attack, and her second husband kidnapped and bimbofied her daughter, and both died in a UGC raid. She has a lot of trauma to work through after those events, which will be explored and resolved in her next expack.

*In fact, Isabel only accepts sex with Bianca because it was the latter's idea and she reassured her that it was okay. This is despite the fact that Isabel views manual and oral sex as proper sex and thus doesn't believe the reason behind said reassurance. Also it was quite early in her adventures, so she hadn't developed her normal sexual confidence yet.
Wait so she's not married maybe in my confusion here I'm missing or misreading something what about her husband that works in Steele Tech?
I need to take time to read more of these docs and find em.

Not sure if counts but I like to save file areas and quests with bad ends to view them.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I live for save-scumming, I make myself level 10 and give myself decent stats, use perks from other classes, get other sexual perks and edit my Steele's body to my liking
oh right, I also use clowncar, poison and tistheseason

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Wait so she's not married maybe in my confusion here I'm missing or misreading something what about her husband that works in Steele Tech?
I need to take time to read more of these docs and find em.
She has been married; twice, in fact. That's why she has two tails; her mother told her that kitsune have one tail for each lover they've had, and she partly based her appearance off that. As the end-game of her next expac, if Steele helps her move past the tragic ends of both her previous marriages, she'll fall in love with them and get a third tail to represent that. The husband she tells you about in her current set of content (the ex-military Steele Tech ausar she had kids with) was her first one, and her revealing the end of that marriage is as far as her story progresses for now.

Lone Wolf115

She has been married; twice, in fact. That's why she has two tails; her mother told her that kitsune have one tail for each lover they've had, and she partly based her appearance off that. As the end-game of her next expac, if Steele helps her move past the tragic ends of both her previous marriages, she'll fall in love with them and get a third tail to represent that. The husband she tells you about in her current set of content (the ex-military Steele Tech ausar she had kids with) was her first one, and her revealing the end of that marriage is as far as her story progresses for now.
Oh thanks.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Guess I didn't pay really close attention to the doc on the part that states that her second husband and daughter died in an UGC raid. I thought the douchebag was alive, still around and dangerous.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
It's also why Bianca doesn't like Steele's that are treated. Sorry I'm on my phone and don't know how to do the blurred out thingy.