Post here if you use cheats. Exploits count ex large money gain. Devs have fun to right?

Lone Wolf115

It's also why Bianca doesn't like Steele's that are treated. Sorry I'm on my phone and don't know how to do the blurred out thingy.
Neither do I you see the three dots next to the picture press that and use the eye with the line through it that is how you can use the spoiler thing.
20210803_002003.jpg

TheShepard256

Sorry I'm on my phone and don't know how to do the blurred out thingy.
Inline spoilers? The way I do it is to wrap the text I want to blur out like so: [ISPOILER]text you want to blur out goes here[/ISPOILER]. (I also used the plain text function/command here to remove the formatting for illustrative purposes; try it and hit Preview to check if you've done it right.) What LWW showed leads to normal spoilers.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

VisV

Dec 21, 2020
Gonna be honest... I play for the lewds, don't care to grind money, so I cheat like a mofo for that sort of thing.

Malbutorius

Sep 4, 2016
I just use the save editor at the start of a run for max money and just go from there. If I ever need to grind for money at any point after that, I failed at something and it's my own fault.