Pokkaloh

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
I'm not sure that just giving a dude boobs without doing other surgeries would look good.

I think I'm starting to understand what you meant. Futanari is girl body with a dick not male body with breast. I will have to do something about it :S

No problem. I caught it (pun intended), it'd be a bit heavy on my conscience if I didn't report it.

Not sure if anybody else found the bug.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Another thing I should maybe mention, some people might not want all the females while still keeping everything. Myself, I like females, and the inverse is also true (not really looking forward to missing out on the doctor's role). Giving a choice of at least one male and one female for each character type would be a nice addition at some point. Might be a lot of work to implement immediately, though, so I'm not asking that.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArinSka

Mar 6, 2016
Sadly enough, I cannot find the bracelet. If anyone could perhaps help me (a picture of the area/a clue) would be useful.

Also, yes, I did indeed attempt to look south of her home, to no avail. Perhaps I found a bug, or maybe I'm just blind :p

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Sadly enough, I cannot find the bracelet. If anyone could perhaps help me (a picture of the area/a clue) would be useful.

Also, yes, I did indeed attempt to look south of her home, to no avail. Perhaps I found a bug, or maybe I'm just blind :p

The square directly south of the one her home is located in.  Stick close to the beach along the right side.

I had the same problem until hagya told me where to look.

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
do you use flash for this game or something else ?

I program my game in haxe using the framework called haxeflixel. If you've just started programming in flash I suggest you to switch to something else. Good luck with your game!

BTW, the next public version of my game should be out tomorrow!

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
...You did not acknowledge my previous comment...

Sorry :S There is a guy as a new character in the version I'll release tomorrow. The game is mainly aimed at people who like girls though and a version of each character is like a ton of work. There will probably be more guys in the future ;)

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Sorry :S There is a guy as a new character in the version I'll release tomorrow. The game is mainly aimed at people who like girls though and a version of each character is like a ton of work. There will probably be more guys in the future ;)

I'm mainly concerned with having an all-female harem on my island. I'm not interested in guys in the least, myself, but I don't want to miss out on any features. Is it being considered, or does the amount of work necessary to implement it simply nullify the positives of such a feature?

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
I'm mainly concerned with having an all-female harem on my island. I'm not interested in guys in the least, myself, but I don't want to miss out on any features. Is it being considered, or does the amount of work necessary to implement it simply nullify the positives of such a feature?

It's not being considered. In the end the island will be mostly girls.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Seems like .8.5 isn't working properly on Newgrounds.  The edges of the game are being cut off with includes parts of dialog and the clock.

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
Seems like .8.5 isn't working properly on Newgrounds.  The edges of the game are being cut off with includes parts of dialog and the clock.

That's weird, I don't have this problem. You can play the game on legendofkrystal if it doesn't work on newgrounds.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
That's weird, I don't have this problem. You can play the game on legendofkrystal if it doesn't work on newgrounds.

It's still playable, just slightly annoying.  Looking at .8.3 it's happening there too and I know it didn't used to.  Might be that I accidentally screwed up my settings on Firefox, might have something to do with the Saint Patrick's day layout.

Fixed it.  At some point my zoom level was changed and apparently that was causing the problem.

GeekingOut

Dec 6, 2015
Link on the top post is out of date; would you kindly update it with the latest version? Thanks a bunch. (I got the newest link from your website)

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
can you please give the option to be a boy or a girl?

Uhh - you're asking for a complete redesign of a game that has been in development for over 5-6 months to a completely different orientation? All new interactions for all characters and situations? That would double the size - and add months of development. At least - that's what I would think. If you want all les, develop another game along the same lines..IMHO

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Uhh - you're asking for a complete redesign of a game that has been in development for over 5-6 months to a completely different orientation? All new interactions for all characters and situations? That would double the size - and add months of development. At least - that's what I would think. If you want all les, develop another game along the same lines..IMHO

If you'd read through yourself, I'd asked if it was a possible goal, it is. Not a focus, not to start, but there'll be some option. No need for the overreaction.

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
can you please give the option to be a boy or a girl?

Well, I said I would do it in the first page of this thread. It's a lot of work so if I do it, it won't be an super feature. It will probably only unlock a sex scene with Piotr and other girls won't want to have sex with you as a girl. I'm still not 100% sure to do it though.

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
Well, I said I would do it in the first page of this thread. It's a lot of work so if I do it, it won't be an super feature. It will probably only unlock a sex scene with Piotr and other girls won't want to have sex with you as a girl. I'm still not 100% sure to do it though.

Dang that's disappointing. I'd like to go around as a girl/futa and sex all the ladies.

GeekingOut

Dec 6, 2015
Really looking forward to the next update. It's a very good game, even if it has a rough spot or two.

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
Sorry, I don't understand what I said. I think that what I wanted to say was that if I go by your idea, I will have to replace the male body in each sex scene and it's too much work.