ASAPZ II

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie

garbing a hand lantern (i believe a guard would have such equipment) he illuminate from the broken window before looking inside then slide inside 

after finding anything that explain to why it is broken he call Sheila on his phone to inform about it  .

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Amy 'Jellax' Sands

What the Hell happened to me?  I can see through my hand!  I smell.... and taste like some kind of dessert!  I'm not human, but what am I?  This is like a bad movie or a good video game.  That thing that attacked me and reminds me of Morgan is here talking to me.

It just called me 'Jellax'?  "No my name is... Jellax?"  I know I had different name, but Ican't seem to remember it anymore.  I try to stand, but my feet and legs just collapse into a blob of.. me.  Argh! It's getting too hard to think!  I'm hungry and hornier than I ever remember being.

Unable to stand it anymore  I push my jelly like hand into my sopping cunt.  My arm goes in up to my elbow before I even start to feel full. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Three hours after the Invasion...

(3 victims changed and 1 Pet)

Jellax

Your Mistress "CumSpiked" is talking to you ("Jellax") but you don´t keep any words of hir, because your oozing cunt requires all your attention fully completed, and you get inside your oozing orange hand into your cunt oozing also, getting it inside until your underarm and fuck yourself own, giving you more pleasure and your brain melts more while you lose the time that you fuck your own self...

Until your Mistress "CumSpiked" stops you with an order that you obey immediately and not thinking it, you stop and see that your Mistress opens the door of the room that you two are, and you look the new body of "Rug"...

assassin_by_alexruizart-d7r0mc7.jpg

Your Mistress orders her some orders and she disappears of your vision, you listen how the door is opening without no one picks it, and you sense that the First Alien Assassin or (F.A.S. Rug) is preparing hir hunting...

Your Mistress orders you that you follow hir, and shi explains to you hir origins...

It started all these successes some months ago when the Alien Space ship N7 Lasex arrived to this planet, and they have let here it, "Razorback" in the cave, ..., ... .

The rest of the story of hir stay here you saw it like a flashback, and you see your enemies, A Latex Sisterhood called "The First Latex Order", mujer-atractiva-en-el-látex-blanco-y-negro-31657739.jpg

Razorback didn´t communicate with your new Space Ship mother, and you two know that they are enough far of your radar, and you are now alone in this planet alien... .

----------------------------------------------------

Samuel Mihie

Your call to your boss female is cut in the second minute, because she orders you that you have to investigate the dark basement or underground lab that mrs. AshWood had there, in her house, before it´s too late, and some civilian discovers you investigating and going inside of the house, you go to the door and see that it (the door) is opened a little and all the house is in dark,...

¡¡crash!!

Some noises appears in the kitchen, when you arrive to the kitchen you see with your flashlight a cat licking its fur and a wine glass broken in the floor, the cat hisses you violently and the cat goes down of the table quickly and disappear in another room also dark...

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie

not one bit surprised by his boss reaction he continue his search 

after scaring the cat to another room Samuel try to find the light switch to turn on the light on the room before proceeding to the next room the one the cat had gone to ,for it maybe it was Morgan's pet so it could have gone after her as well.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax (sorry for extended delay)

I try to reach for 'Rug" when I see her, immedately recognizing my lover despite her changes.  But unused to moving the 'puddle' my legs melted into I fall without moving.   I hit with such force that my breasts splatter and the object floating inside me touches the floor.  When it does, I cry out in pain and my body loses cohesion.  Reduced to a formless blob with a face, I cry unable t mke my body d more than jiggle.

"Mistress, Help.  I can't move.  What amI?"  I plead'

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax (from now, if you like and want)

You see that "Rug" doesn´t look your fall and your crying (because she is now a killer and a changes beast under your Mistress´s orders), she goes "invisible" out of the house and she disappears into the night...

Your Mistress "CumSpiked" talks with you rubbing your oozing body

Take it easy, Jellax, you are now a little weak because your changes had sucked all the energy of the old alien body that you had before, you are now an agent of Our Highness Empress, but we are now alone in this sick and fool planet. We need now to go out of this house discovered and find a new "home" for us, and we need to recruit more people into our army before that Sisterhood called "The First Latex Order", mujer-atractiva-en-el-látex-blanco-y-negro-31657739.jpg could arrive here and destroy us because they know that some body unexpected had arrived and they have to investigate us. Do you understand it very clear, Jellax?

The pain that you sense and feel pass more and disappear after a moment, you see that your new core or nucleus is still inside of you, and you understand that if the nucleus or core goes out of your body oozing, you will die forever...

-------------------------------------------------

Samuel Mihie

You light on the lights seeing that the room is the salon of the house, you follow the cat that you think it´s the pet of the woman called Morgan AshWood that lives here still, and you see that the cat is licking a small pool of milk of a fallen bottle of milk, you see that the kitchen is very dirty like she abandoned the house very quickly, you discover another door that is opened with some stairs going down...

The rest of the house is almost empty, because you don´t hear or listen any noises in the house, you are more sure that Morgan went out of her house very quickly like she was in a hurry, you listen a voice appears in the other room and you know immediately that the voice is from an answering machine, the lights light several times...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie

"... strange ... i guess she isn't home then ... "

he was about to leave the house and call his boss on the way out before hearing the voice thinking maybe it could give some lead to where she is he hear the voice if seems friendly he would pick up the phone asking about her possible location ... 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

"Thank you, Mistress."  I manageto form a a pair of pseudopods and give an approximation of a hug.

"I am sorry to ask this Mistress, but if we need to leave quickly I will need assistance.  It is hard for me to move my body and I am too hungry to concentrate.   Maybe you could find a bucket or something to carry me in." I request, ashamed to be forced to ask this of Mistress.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Samuel Mihie

You see that the iPhone is dead because you haven´t any coverture here in this neighborhood, you can´t call your mistress or boss, instead of that you hear the answering machine and you hear a voice sweetly of a girl or a woman called Amy Sands that is a friend near of this bioscientific, you hear this message

"...Thanks, Amy, for the cake... . Sorry to not go out these days... . I will be there with you tomorrow evening. I want to tell you something very important to me. I promise you..."

Sent like a WhatsApp to the girl or woman called Amy. Also you have the strange door that goes down to the ¿Basement?...

¡¡¡Mmmmmrrrreeeeooooooowwww...!!!

You hear suddenly it from the cat that you saw before, but the scream went from the basement, and silence goes back to the house...

------------------------------------------------------------

Jellax

You approach to your Mistress "CumSpiked" and hug hir a moment, while your oozing body involves hir, and shi answers you with another hug to you

i think that i have an idea for that...

And from hir cunt, it goes a tentacle black and purple, that transforms itself into a big bucket for you, you go inside of the big bucket and you two go out of the abandoned house, in the night you advance two or three blocks, you don´t know because you are now inside of a big bucket part of your Mistress, shi asks you

Jellax, do you know some place to hide us while the thing could take calm?, the place needs to be aislated and calmed

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie

"well maybe AMy knows something about the location .... i should -" he is interrupted by the cat's cry ...

maybe he should check out just to make sure her pet didint die by something and so he walk down into the basement "cat ? you ok?"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I ooze myself into the pouch Mistress provides.   

In response my Mistress's question, "Tony has a small cabin not far from here.  We coukld probably make it there by morning.  We would be unlikely to be distrubed there.  And if Tony shows up, no one will miss a jerk a like him."

I snuggle in, trying to ingore my hunger and rest.  I figure I'm going to need it if I am to learn how to control my odd gooey body.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Samuel Mihies

You were waiting an answer like this

!!By the way, i am ok, stupid fool human¡¡

But the answer doesn´t going down of the basement, instead there is only silence after your questions

You see that the stairs goes down to the old basement, you see old furnitures enveloped with white blankets, and a door opened to a "secret" room that you think that the cat went there, with a lot of shadows because the light is on and it moves with the wind of a broken window throwing a lot of false or fakes shadows...

-------------------------------------------------

Jellax

Ok, show us the way to that cabin that has the "alien" tony here, Jellax, you can do it from the bucket that you are now. Could be Tony a good joined to our team, Jellax?, tell us some thing about that "tony"

You sense how your "hunger" stays calmed but you feel still that feeling that you need to eat... ... ...but what can you eat now? syrup?, custard?, cum?, you like or love cum now, your brain oozing savours the taste of the male cum while you imagine that "milk" inside your oozing body

While the time is passing to your arrive to the small cabin of Tony, you understand more of your new oozing body and its problems with its advantages and disadvantages 

SamselCabin41.jpg

For your luck, Tony had always forget that the key of the cabin is under of a potted plant next to the entrance...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihies

His eyes widen in surprise "the cat did just talk!? what the fuck?"

he look around the secret room searching for the 'cat' 

"cat? .... where are you? ..." a cat that could talk that was abnormal something was wrong here .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((XDXD Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaj... .))

------------------------------------

Samuel Mihie

Well, i am herrrrre, and my name is..., is..., is..., i don´t rrrrreeeeemembeeeeerrrrrr now, but i can't show myself to you now, because i can´t..., i can´t do that..., that's right. I have to lick my furrrrrrrr, and being veeeeeerrrrrrrry beautiful to you, my "mousse"...

You can´t see the cat in the underground lab discovered by you, you only see a giant probe broken and some glass in the floor, and there are a lot of shadows that moves (or that is the feeling that you have now)...

Ok, my "mousse", what´s yourrrrr name?, because if you can listen me, you have to be a grrrrrreeeeeat and special peeeeerrrrrrson to underrrrrstand me peeeerrrrrfectly...

You listen again the voice of the cat "¿female?" in another part of the lab... and some silhouettes or shadows with the form of a strange anthro-cat moves in another part of the room waiting to some thing...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie

he keep looking around for the strange ... 'cat?' 

"my name is Samuel .... never-mind me understanding you how are you talking ?" his eyes notice the moving shadow to another part of the room following it right behind ,his flashlight illuminating where the shadow supposedly had gone to.

he wasn't feeling frighted despise all the weirdness of the situation  .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Samuel Mihie

Cold, you arrrrreeee coold, my little "Sammy"...

You point with your flashlight to the zone that you think where the cat is but abruptly you listen some noises of your back and when you turn back, the first thing that you see it is...

article-1287153179084-0b9fd548000005dc-684949_362x220.jpg

When you open your eyes again, you are looking ¿her?, not... ¿him?, not... ¡¡HIR!! in your torso purring sweeetly upside and you two are in the floor of the lab, while shi discovers your cock that is going extended and shi says with a lusty look to you

Weeell, weeell, "my little sammy" is awakeeeen, congrrrrats, you have discoveeeeerrrrreeeed meeee, my nameee is..., lateeexXxcat, orrrr if you prrrrreeeeefeeeeerrrrr theeee small veeeeerrrrrsion "Catty", i seeeeeee that ourrrr frrrrrieeeend is veeeerrrrry awakeeeen and heeee neeeeeeeeeds someeee rrrreeeelieeves and atteeeentions..., i think that i can giveeee him theeeeseeeee things...

Shi opens your trousers with hir paws clawed and with hir tail, while you touch hir fur, and you discover that hir fur is all made of latex or similar like a catsuit, bur really it´s hir skin, and you start to like rubbing it

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie

he gaze up and down the interesting form of what looks like a 'woman' in a latex like catsuit ... very sexy he ponders, before noticing his own erection he blush ...

he would object against this but ... its feeling so good and his boss just teased him so much ...just this time he said to himself 

"catty... please ... don't stop" he say to the cat while rubbing his hand on her skin petting her ,but as it get more intense his hand go to the lower part of her body massaging her genitals

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Samuel "Sammy" Mihies

¿Don´t stop? arrreee you surrreee, "my little sammy"?, you know that if weee continueee with this, frrrom now theeerrrreee is not rrreeeturrrn and you will changeee in anotheeerrr diffeeerrreeent crrreeeaturrreee veeerrry diffeeerrreeent of theeeseee "alieeen" foolish crrreeeaturrreees

Leeet´s geeet back yourrr "alieeen" feeeeeelings brrr forrrgeeet that, weee haveee to eeencounteeerrrr my Mistrrreeess, but now i neeeeeed yourrr cum to mateee with you forrreeeveeerrr, do you want that, "Sammy"?

"Catty" says while you continue rubbing hir latex skin, seeing how in the part of hir body, the fur latex changes of color, and you discover that Catty is a "true alien"...

In that moment, shi insert your cock erected in hir cunt virgin or unbroken, and shi push you to insert more your cock into hir body and your intense changes into a lusty storm that involves you two...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie

not much made sense to him all he could think at the moment was matting with this alien he have been pent up for so long .

"Catty~" he huffs while his hands grab her hips and start thrusting furiously into her eager pussy making her bounce up and down "this is so good~" he moan while eventually taking more charge of the movement till his mind is solely focused in pounding and pleasing the pussy (lol i mean both of then ,sorry for the cat puns) "Purr for me Catty , my sexy lover~"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
"Sammy"

I am glad that you gaveee this first steep with meee at yourrr sideee, my mateee Sammy, i am eeenjoying a lot of yourrr cock and your cum, that is meeelting my Cat mind, you arrreee my uniqueee mateee frrrom now...

And you fall to the unconsciousness and the dark...

Some time later...

You woke up in a different place, the first new that you see in your naked body, is that you have orange - red fur all around your body similar to "Catty" made of latex, your weapons and tools including your iPhone had disappeared, the second thing that you see is that you are in a cave of medium size, you listen some noises and you see your mate "Catty" appears in the entrance of the cave with some things, shi says...

...Finally you arrreee awakeeen, my mateee "Sammy". No, i don´t likeee that nameee, i will changeee it to "paws", i likeee theee sound of that "paws", sorrrrrry forrr forrrgeeet all yourrr things, but "The Sisterrrhood latex" had arrrrrrived afteeerrrr yourrr nap and i took you veeerrry quickly looking and find this caveee abandoneeed, without theeey discoveeerrreeed us...

Sorrrrrry my mateee...

Shi throws the things in the ground, and shi rubs your orange and red fur, you like it or you start to like that, abruptly you lick your mate´s face and shi answers you continuing the action and you start to fuck each other again...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws 

for some reason he does not seems to mind missing his stuff nor his need body ... only having Catty with him but wishing to know a bit more of what is going on 

while still fucking hir ,he ask "Catty ... i know you want us to have sex right ,not that im complaining or anything" his throbbing cock inside of her proving that truth

"but you mind telling me of what is going on ? ... a bit of yourself as well if possible" he stop moving with his cock still inside of her.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

Ok, ok, ok, i will teeell you all, my mateee, don´t worrrrrry.

Pppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... (shi rubs against your orange-red body)

Theee Orrrigin of this storrry starrrteeed thrrreeeeee orrr fourrr hourrrs ago, in theee undeeerrrgrrround lab of theee woman calleeed Morrrgan Ashwood, i was a normal feeemaleee cat frrreeeeeed beeeforeee of that i am now. My rrreeeal nameee was... ... ..., i don´t rrreeemeeembeeerrr likeee yourrr "alieeen" nameee...

Say to meee yourrr rrreeeal nameee, paws (this is yourrr rrreeeal nameee NOW), but you had beeeforrreee otheeerrrr nameee, teeell meee that nameee...

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... (shi rubs against your orange-red body)

You can´t beeecauseee you didn´t rrreeemeeembeeerrr that nameee, orrr foolish stupid chimp nameee...

Theee neeext thing that i feeelt, it was that a black thing feeelt up of meee, and i was changing wheeen you cameee into theee houseee of that Ashwood, i conneeecteeed with my mistrrreeess and shi said to meee that sheee neeeeeedeeed morrreee rrreeecrrruits to hirrr grrroup, shi has now two morrreee "alieeens" conveeerrrteeed and now weee fiveee and a peeet (anotheeerrr peeet) arrreee aloneee in this foolish planeeet...

I cameee insideee of theeee houseeee thrrrough a holeee in a brrrrokeeeen window dirrrreeeectly to theee lab, seeeeeeeing yourrrr eeeentrrrranceee and theeee rrrreeeest, you know it...

Beeecauseee ourrr motheeerr ship is veeerrrry farrr of us and theeey won´t rrreeeceeeiveee ourrr call if theeey arrreee not neeext to us, they arrreee now veeerrrry, veeerrrry farrr of us...

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... (shi rubs against your orange-red body)

And that thing carrrrrrieees meee to anotheeerrr thing, that theee timeee of mateee with you had arrrrrriveeed, leeet´s prrreeeseeent my cock to yourrr sweeeeeetly ass...

¡¡Offeeer meee that aweeeesomeeee ass that you have, Paws!!

She shows you hir loooooooong spiked cock and waits to your ass, while shi waits it very nervously

Weee neeeeeeed to stay heeerrreee someee days, to rrreeecoveeerrrr ourrr strrreeeength to go to the seeecrrrreeet baseee of ourrrr Mistrrreeess, you will meeeeet theeeem that tomorrrrrrrow orrrr in a feeeeew days

Ppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... (shi rubs against your orange-red body and hugging you, offering you hir cock spiked and extended)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he listen very carefully to everything shi says ...so she was a cat before transforming it seems and he was an alien .... human he think was the name of the race ,he may be wrong but its something

He also try to remember his alien name but to no avail like shi told him.

when she finished explaining he blushed when presented to her juicy looking cock "Catty ... like how my ass look?" he blush even harder, his entire fur turning more red as that happen he then give it some licks to lube it up then turn around presenting his ass to her looking back he can only wonder "Catty not saying i did not like pleasing you but just asking ... did i do well back when i was the one fucking you ?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

Yeees, you did so weeell beeeing theee firrrst timeee that someee oneeee mateeed meee orrrr peeeneeetrrrrateeeed my ass or cunt, but stop talking of you and opeeeen meeee yourrrrr holeeeee !!NOW¡¡  PPPPPPPPpppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Your mind accept that word like a directly order from your "mistress and mate", immediately you stopped talking and offer your opened cunt lubing it before to hir cock, while in your brain changing still, you see who is your enemy and you recognize the two females agents that you "the alien" had before like bosses, "Sheila Mistress" and the colder agent without name, you concentrate your anger in these two images and suddenly Catty is talking to you stopping hir action of penetrate your cunt but you didn´t understand the first part of hir question...

...atteeerrrr, my mateeee? arrrreeee you all rrrright?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he shake his head looking confused  "hum ... " he look back to his mate ,ho sorry Catty .. i was remembering someone from ..when i was an alien ,i think ... sorry dont mind it please just fuck me  ... also mind repeating the question ,i didnt manage to get the first part " he shift his position a bit so he can move his hands to his back to spread his butt-cheeks for his lover   "come my hole is waiting your wonderful cock i just hope you like it"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

Shi waits to the change of your new position and shi penetrates again your cunt after that, finally you two are mated for ever, while shi asks you again

I said beeeforrreee if "I seeenseee that yourrr mind is disturrrbeeeed by someeee thing. ¿What is theeee matteeerrrr, my mateeee?, arrrreeee you all rrrright?" (lick, lick)

You know that frrrom now, you can teeell meee all that yourrrr brrrrain thinks, i will seeeeee if i can do anything forrrr my mateeee (lick, lick)

Pppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... (lick, penetrate, lick)

... (penetrate, lick)

That rrrrreeemains to beeee seeeeeeen at the eeeend, I will deeecideeee wheeetheeeerrrr I likeeeed yourrrr cunt peeeeneeeetrrrrrateeeed orrrr not (suck, penetrate, suck, lick)

Your fur goes more orange-red extending in all your face while your hands and feet changes into your four paws and you have to change your position to walk by your four paws clawed (also) permanently

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he thrust his hips back at her when penetrated to please her some more ,he grunt from pleasure 

"well if you really want to know i think i was remembering some alien form my past life and thinking of then as enemies ? ... i think that was it " he moan after that and he look down noticing his hands are now paws 

"Catty ...  i have paws now " he try to show to you "... i think i cant hold you like this now ... that remind me how you manage to change from your other form to your current Beautiful form? "

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I shake my head, "No, Tony is just a usless dick."  Hey!  I have a head again.  The rest of my body is still a formless puddle though.

But picturing a dick makes my hunger surge and I almost lose my refromed head.  Seeing the plant gives me a wicked idea to make Tony useful.  "Mistress, maybe Tony could become useful, by making him more of what he alreday is, a giant dick.  Make Tony into a big dick plant to feed me and rug."  I miss rug, I want to see my lover.