Players needed... again... once more.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Alright, I think I'm ready to try this again. I'm looking for three, maybe four players for a short fantasy story.

In the kingdom of Goldaria tragedy has struck. The beloved Princess Charlotte has been abducted by that most dreaded of monsters; a Dragon. Her mother, Queen Amelia has sent out the call for heros brave, or foolish enough to mount a rescue; hoping to draw recruits from men, elves, dwarves, spirits, and even the dark folk of the world. Will any answer the pleas of a desperate mother willing to offer Anything in return for the safe return of her daughter. Will any prove skilled enough to slay the mightiest of monsters? Only time will tell.

So, yeah, pretty basic plot, I know, but that should make it easy for people to jump in and out of. This RP will be completely narrative based, so no dice or stats to keep track of. There won't be too much in the way of transformations like in CoC so just go ahead and cook up any type of fantasy character you like as far as race and appearance go. Male, female, and futa are all fine. As are all races, men, elves, and dwarves of course. But, goblins, dark elves, orcs, and beastmen are all welcome to; although I do ask that any characters you make not be psychopaths, they are on a rescue mission after all. The game will be played right here on the boards, so people know where it is, all I ask is that anyone who signs up try to post at least once every other day. Hope to hear from some people, I'd really like to do another group RP.

Reactions: orange64

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Name: Sholgra

Species: Orc

Sex: Gynomorph

Role: Priestess

Appearance: Sholgra is a 6'8" orc woman with fern green skin, long indigo hair, and bright silver eyes. She has short but noticeable tusks, which poke out from her full dark lips. Her deep, raspy voice has a slight accent, indicative of her Northern homeland. While not particularly busty, she is decently muscular with large thighs and broad shoulders giving her an hourglass figure. She dresses in sleeveless dark blue robe with a simple rope belt and wooden sandals. She bears a staff carved from solid oak and wears a silver amulet in the shape of a crest moon to show her devotion. Undressed, her black nipples have large areolas and her cock hangs down to her mid thighs with smooth, round balls.

Personality: Sholgra is a hopeful young woman looking to improve things for her kind. She is good-hearted, despite her intimidating appearance, and willing to help out others. However, she also is as blunt as her staff, and tends be very direct when it comes to problem solving.

Abilities: Sholgra tends to focus on healing spells and curse removal, something that may surprise some due to her being an orc. Rather than using her magic to directly fight her foes, she instead uses her staff, which she enhances with magic in order to make it hit her enemies significantly harder. She refreshes her magic by meditating in the moonlight naked, as it allows her a closer bond to her goddess.

Background: Sholgra is a priestess of the Moon Goddess Seluna and comes from a place in the north where humans and orcs have more amicable relations. Recently, she has travelled here in order to help others to help improve relations between orcs and humans in the region. Upon hearing of the princess being kidnapped, she has decided to help as she believes this is the best way to further her cause.

Last edited:

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Name: Valira Aurum

Species: High Elf

Sex: Female

Role: Warrior

Appearance: See image

Personality: Valira is noble and brave, a firm believer in the ideals of chivalry. Her refined speech and elegant manners belie a fierce temper that is roused by the sight of evil. That being said she is usually warm and easy going, if a bit naive due to her somewhat sheltered upbringing and lack of experience with the world outside her homeland.

Abilities: Valira is a front line fighter, preferring to be on the offense where possible but will happily adopt a defensive role should her allies need her to in the moment. Her trusty weapon is a sword made of pure jade, a cherished gift from her father. Few things relax her more after a battle than washing the blade clean. Her shield is emblazoned with the symbol of the house of Aurum and the amulet around her neck provides magical protection from poison.

Background: Valira is a knight in service to the Elven kingdom of Ashara, the second born child of the noble house of Aurum. The house of Aurum has served the royal family of Ashara in such a manner for generations and Valira has embraced her role with gusto. Dubbed two years ago, the now 23 year old woman has traveled to Goldaria upon hearing Queen Amelia’s request. Valira seeks no reward in particular, seeking to rescue the princess purely because it is the right thing to do. The thought of Princess Charlotte in such danger was more than enough impetus to stir her to action.

Attachments

• Valira Aurum.jpg
    Valira Aurum.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 40

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The adventure won't be taking place there, for the most part, so what god you want your character to worship doesn't really matter... as long as it's not some blood drinking demon, the call did go out for Heros, after all. Even if you do want to play someone who has a less than chivalrous deity, it won't be a problem.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Seluna is a moon goddess, being associated with water, change, and nature. She is also linked with femininity and fertility. Her favored animal is the wolf and common depictions have her with pale blue skin, white hair, and glowing silver eyes. She also is portrayed as using a spear as her weapon.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Seluna is a moon goddess, being associated with water, change, and nature. She is also linked with femininity and fertility. Her favored animal is the wolf and common depictions have her with pale blue skin, white hair, and glowing silver eyes. She also is portrayed as using a spear as her weapon.
Yeah, I can't think of any reason that anyone would have a problem with that.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
If we don't get anymore players in another day or two, we will just start with the two we have, and add others if they show up.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While we wait, does anyone have any questions or concerns that they need answered?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As lewd as people want it to be. Please let me know your preferences.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
As lewd as people want it to be. Please let me know your preferences.
I'm ok with things being as sfw or as lewd as everyone else prefers it. Either way is fine with me. I'm a bisexual switch and I'm into pretty much everything except gore but I'm perfectly willing to play under whatever limits you or the other players have kink wise.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The world is your standard fantasy fare; humans, elves, dwarves, and gnomes all live in peace and harmony while the other races either keep to themselves, like the orcs, or are outright hostile, like the dark elves. Magic is common and can be used for everything from cleaning clothes, to moving mountains; if you can get enough magic users together that is. As for the lewdness of the world, the dark races are always happy to take pleasure slaves, so if you loose a fight be ready for that. Other than that, how horny people are depends on situation and circumstance.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
If no one else signs up by tomorrow, then we'll go ahead and start. The name of the game will be The Desperate Rescue.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Submitted for your approval: a last-minute volunteer!

Name: Dirk O’Malley (real name: Welkin Fitzwalter)

Species: Human

Sex: Male

Role: Thief

Appearance: A short-ish boy of about nineteen years, fair-skinned with short, dark hair. Dirk stands at roughly 5’3”, and has the sort of lithe, sinewy build that one gets from an overactive lifestyle on barely enough sustenance. His clothing is pragmatic and unremarkable save for the bandana he uses to hide his face. He has one dagger hanging from his belt while another is tucked into his left boot. Dirk apparently travels light, as he carries neither a tent nor even a bedroll to sleep in.

He doesn’t undress in front of others if he can help it. While his body overall is nicely toned, his back bears many scars from years of corporal punishment, and he doesn’t like it when people stare.

Personality: Dirk O’Malley projects an image of a confident, capable, daring, smooth-talking, devilish young rogue, but this is all just a façade. Beneath the mask, Dirk is quiet, observant, deeply self-conscious, and utterly terrified of being called out. He is determined not to show any vulnerability, which is easier said than done. Otherwise, he’s very quick on the uptake and tries to see the reasoning behind others’ behavior before passing judgment.

Also, he would rather die than admit to his real name.

Abilities: Dirk is, perhaps unsurprisingly, quite adept at stealth and stealing. Growing up in the streets has taught him many important life skills; such as how not to be seen, how to get through locked doors and windows, how to cut your losses and run like hell, and, of course, how to fight dirty. However, his most prominent talents lie in acting and deception. Dirk can flip his entire persona to suit the needs of the situation. It’s easy when you’re already living a lie.

Background: The short version: A common street criminal who lied about being a great adventurer for the chance to escape his lot.

The long version: Dirk was brought up in a run-down Goldarian orphanage. From an early age he was made to beg, steal, mug, cheat, and kill to pay for his survival. He hated that life; for years he wished he could leave it, and perhaps become something more than just a rat picking through the cast-off scraps of his betters.

Then the princess was kidnapped, and the call went out for heroes to rescue her. For Dirk, it seemed like the opportunity he had hoped for. He made up an identity and history, sold what few possessions he had, bought some clean clothes and a pair of knives, and presented himself as Dirk O’Malley, soldier of fortune, ready and eager to serve.

(sorry, would have posted much earlier, but I wasn't sure about the character concept. I'm still not sure about it, honestly, but deadlines is deadlines)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
We've already got plenty of muscle, so a scoundrel is perfect. Welcome aboard.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
So we have a priestess, a knight and a thief. This is gonna be interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing how our characters interact with each other. Valira will probably get on well with Sholgra albeit seeing her as a bit uncouth at times. An Orc trying to improve relations with humanity is a rare and noble one, let alone one that worships a deity like Seluna. As for Dirk, she will admire his seeming confidence, bravery and skill with the spoken word but will feel uncomfortable with his stealing. However since it is in aid of a noble quest she will grit her teeth and bear it. Mostly. Unless Dirk gives her a reason to doubt her perception of him, she will probably fall for his persona quite easily due to her naivety though.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Alright, first post is up. Hope you guys don't mind me setting the stage a little with your characters. If there's anything you want to correct just let me know, or work it into your opening dialog.

Negasonic100

Jul 6, 2022
Still looking for more players? Cause I'm interested and could easily cook up a character.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I suppose we could use one more. You'd just have to cook up a reason why you're character is in the deep dark forest.

Negasonic100

Jul 6, 2022
I suppose we could use one more. You'd just have to cook up a reason why you're character is in the deep dark forest.
the character concept I have in mind is a travelling bard (Heavy Metal style Bard), so I suppose the best reason I can think of would be 'was travelling someplace and got lost'. I'll make a quick sheet for the character