Players needed... again... once more.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
They are already on the last leg of the adventure. Still, I might start another one, after it's over.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I am very sorry that I've taken so long to post these past few days. As OmegaUmbra and MagicBanana know, I was sick and occupied by irl difficulties. I am feeling somewhat better and things have finally settled down so I will be back to posting as often as I usually do. I appreciate your patience and understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience my absence has caused!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I am very sorry that I've taken so long to post these past few days. As OmegaUmbra and MagicBanana know, I was sick and occupied by irl difficulties. I am feeling somewhat better and things have finally settled down so I will be back to posting as often as I usually do. I appreciate your patience and understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience my absence has caused!
No worries, take your time.

Reactions: TheIrishOtaku

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
I'd like to apologize as well to you all and I hope you've all been doing great! Yeah things have been pretty busy this past week, wonderfully so I have to say, so I haven't got the chance to post either! I'm gonna be posting at my usual rate from before whenever I can, case in point gonna type up my reply now! I have a lot to catch up on! Also thank you so much for the congratulations, we really appreciate your understanding and support!

• Love
Reactions: OmegaUmbra

OmegaUmbra

Alright, I gotta be honest. I'm having a really hard time writing this lewd scene for some reason, been stumped for days :negativeman: I know this is an odd request, and definitely won't be a regular thing and I've already gotten the ok from Irish, but is it okay if I skip over the Valira and Akalfa scene so Irish and I can reply? I didn't want to hold up the rp with my horrible writers block and wanted to progress. If that's alright of course :gedsweat: don't want to disturb the flow.

Reactions: Kalnath

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Thank you for always being understanding Ecna! :gedspicy:
Oh, come on, what was I gonna say? 'No, suck it up, and get writing.'? I'm sure that would go over well. I'm honestly surprised that this game is still going. Most group RPs on this site fall apart after a week. So, if you guys want something, don't hesitate to ask; either here, or PM me.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
The purpose of writing is to enjoy yourself. If you're not enjoying yourself when doing a scene, it's natural to speak up about it. Besides, stuff that you force yourself into writing or making is always a worse quality than the stuff you want to write or make.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
OmegaUmbra and I want to apologize for the lack of posts from the two of us lately, we've both been spending so much time together now that we're dating that we haven't had the time! That, combined with the recent holidays and wifi issues on my part means that sadly we shall have to drop out of the campaign! Its been super fun and we've both had an amazing time, indeed without this campaign we never would have met or got together so we shall be eternally grateful to you all for that and for being such fun people to roleplay with in general! Thank you so much! We are very sorry to leave this late in the campaign and we hope it doesn't cause any inconvenience or difficulties! We hope the rest of the campaign goes well and that you all enjoy it, give that asshole dragon hell for us! Neither of us will be very active on the forums from now on but I will occasionally check in if you need to get in contact with either of us! Thank you very much once again and have a wonderful rest of your campaign!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well... nuts. Happy for Irish, and Umbra, but that does throw a bit of a wrench into the story. It's a little late in the game to be adding new characters, so, I guess it just depends on if Kalnath, and Magicbannana want to keep going with just the two of them?

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
I'll miss you. Both of you.

As for the story: I'm willing to see it through to its completion - out of obligation, if nothing else. I fear that it won't be nearly as satisfying without Valira and Akalfa in it, though. There'll be a void there that I won't be able to ignore.