Players needed... again... once more.

OmegaUmbra

Name: Akalfa Dumri

Species: Dark Elf

Sex: Female

Role: Mage

Appearance: Akalfa is a bit of a runt for a dark elf. Standing at 5'2" with a curvacious, bottom-heavy build possessing just the barest hint of musculature. Covered head to toe in freckles across her slate-gray skin, long locks of curled ivory hair cascade down her face and amethyst eyes ending at the small of her back. Akalfa covers her wide hips in a tattered ankle-length skirt. A single strip of black cloth haphazardly wrapped around her breasts to maintain the barest semblance of modesty. Dressed in a ratty black cloak and hood, disheveled would be a more than apt description of her attire.

Personality: Akalfa is an inquisitive and rather shy young woman. Uncharacteristically lacking a great deal of confidence in herself, she attempts to keep a cool collected demeanor so as not to reveal her sheer lack of experience. Calm, yet eager to approach and lend aid. All-around she's a kind individual who wants to do what she can to help, albeit naive as can be.

Abilities: Akalfa is an adept black mage. Specializing in offense she prefers standing at a distance, the better to competently aim her spells. Not brandishing any form of catalyst, simply making use of her two hands and spoken incantations. Her defense is far below average, though thanks to the lightness of her gear maneuvering away come without much difficulty. With sufficient space between her and her enemy, she has a decent upper hand.

Background: Akalfa was born and raised in the dark spirling caverns below the kingdom of Goldaria. Devoid of the uniform backbone of most dark elves she was often the subject of teasing and ridicule. After many failings at building a harem of her own, seeking alternate methods of bringing acclaim to herself was second nature.

When Queen Amelia's call for aid finally reached the cavernous city below it didn't take a second thought. Packing up what little she had for the chance to make a name for herself Akalfa left the only home she ever knew in search of glory. Armed with nothing short of her father's ragged shawl, anything was better than being at the end of a collar. Saving a princess from an evil dragon was just an added bonus.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Name: Akalfa Dumri

Species: Dark Elf

Role: Mage

Appearance: Akalfa is a bit of a runt for a dark elf. Standing at 5'2" with a curvacious, bottom-heavy build possessing just the barest hint of musculature. Covered head to toe in freckles across her slate-gray skin, long locks of curled ivory hair cascade down her face and amethyst eyes ending at the small of her back. Akalfa covers her wide hips in a tattered ankle-length skirt. A single strip of black cloth haphazardly wrapped around her breasts to maintain the barest semblance of modesty. Dressed in a ratty black cloak and hood, disheveled would be a more than apt description of her attire.

Personality: Akalfa is an inquisitive and rather shy young woman. Uncharacteristically lacking a great deal of confidence in herself, she attempts to keep a cool collected demeanor so as not to reveal her sheer lack of experience. Calm, yet eager to approach and lend aid. All-around she's a kind individual who wants to do what she can to help, albeit naive as can be.

Abilities: Akalfa is an adept black mage. Specializing in offense she prefers standing at a distance, the better to competently aim her spells. Not brandishing any form of catalyst, simply making use of her two hands and spoken incantations. Her defense is far below average, though thanks to the lightness of her gear maneuvering away come without much difficulty. With sufficient space between her and her enemy, she has a decent upper hand.

Background: Akalfa was born and raised in the dark spirling caverns below the kingdom of Goldaria. Devoid of the uniform backbone of most dark elves she was often the subject of teasing and ridicule. After many failings at building a harem of her own, seeking alternate methods of bringing acclaim to herself was second nature.

When Queen Amelia's call for aid finally reached the cavernous city below it didn't take a second thought. Packing up what little she had for the chance to make a name for herself Akalfa left the only home she ever knew in search of glory. Armed with nothing short of her father's ragged shawl, anything was better than being at the end of a collar. Saving a princess from an evil dragon was just an added bonus.
Not bad, but it's a little too late in the game for her to be responding to the summons of the queen. She could still be a runaway from her people, and bump into the party, if that floats your boat.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
What cruel fortune, to recover from food poisoning only to apparently be struck down again by something else. Hope they're alright...

Do you think we should make contingency plans for these situations? "What to do with my character in case of extended absence:" or something to that effect.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Speaking for myself, should I ever disappear for several days and you need to remove Dirk from a scene, assume that he's quietly snuck off to:
a) scout around
b) follow at a distance
c) suffer a mental breakdown

or some combination thereof.

If I'm gone for a week or more (without explanation), then you can say the guilt has become too much to bear and he has (temporarily) quit the mission. How does that sound?

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Hello there! I know the three to four player limit is already met, though I've followed this for a while and it seems pretty fun. I haven't been roleplayed in quite a bit (my last posts on here were from 2019 for reference) though I'd like to join if you have room. I have a few character concepts in mind as well in case I can join.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hello there! I know the three to four player limit is already met, though I've followed this for a while and it seems pretty fun. I haven't been roleplayed in quite a bit (my last posts on here were from 2019 for reference) though I'd like to join if you have room. I have a few character concepts in mind as well in case I can join.

Thank you, but I feel we have the optimal number of people in this one already. I will keep you in mind if that changes, however.

OmegaUmbra

Sorry if it seems like I'm taking longer than usual to formulate my replies (and for saying sorry too often). Been crazy busy and really stressed, it's a bit of a struggle to write a decent one atm. Though when I get back to my computer I definitely will get back to it today.

Negasonic100

Jul 6, 2022
Yeah personal issues and mood have me considering leaving. or at the very least changing characters. I'm not sure at the moment

Negasonic100

Jul 6, 2022
Yeah, I'm going to drop out. Please have Zwar have left a note, perhaps he was 'summoned' to a different place and thus leaves the group. He taking Ishtar with him as a companion. Maybe if things clear up and this is still going and has room, I could return in the future. but for now seems unlikely.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Name: Daisy Belle

Species: Human (Rabbit Lycanthrope)

Role: Witch

Appearance: Daisy is a modest looking girl, standing at 5'9" with lightly tanned skin and light brown hair that goes down to her back. She has a petit frame with the barest hint of muscle, small breasts, and a round ass. She wears a loose fitting light grey blouse with a long flowing skirt. Her most notable feature is her wide brimmed pointed hat that borders on being a bit stereotypical for a witch. Though this is only what she looks like while transformed into a human. Whether voluntary or under the light of the full moon, she changes into a hybrid beast state. In this state, she stands at 6'3", has much more defined musculature, grows large bunny ears atop her head, a fluffy tail resting above her ass, and fur covering her elbows to her hands and legs from her upper thighs to her feat giving the appearance of long gloves and thigh high socks, in addition to her hands and feat gaining some truly wicked claws.

Personality: Daisy is a quiet yet blunt girl, not wasting time with needless words nor sugarcoating what she says when she does speak. She's a tad judgmental, though it's very uncommon for her to actually dislike someone. Whenever transformed, she goes from being the quietest person in the room to the noisiest, talking constantly and jumping around with unchecked energy. Despite this, she maintains her bluntness, though she does seem to get a bit more "touchy feely" with anyone that has a pulse.

Abilities: Being a witch, Daisy knows of many hexes and curses to inflict on those she dislikes to debilitate them along with extensive knowledge of potion brewing. Not all of her magic is meant to harm and torment though, as she can bestow enhancements onto others just as easily. Though, these improvements usually have a price to pay for them. While transformed, she still has access to her magic, though she seems to prefer a more bestial approach of beating her enemies up before breaking their pelvises.

Background: Daisy is from a nearby village and heard of a group of adventurers going out to slay a dragon and rescue a princess. She could honestly care less about the princess, but dragon parts are very valuable alchemical ingredients. If she can secure a few scales or claws, she would have a large enough supply to make potions stronger than she thought possible before. Getting a bit of treasure is also good, but she's mostly just journeying to the den of the beast to get rare potion supplies.

Reactions: Kalnath