PLAN B

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
You monster. You know full well Lyric deserves the world!

That was mostly a joke.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
For futa lyric if you start with male lyric and then make him a futa will the pronouns stay male? Or will they change to female pronouns?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I was actually thinking of letting the player decide, framed from Lyric's perspective. Something like:

"Now I have two sets of junk, but is it right to still be calling me a [lyric.boyGirl]? Well, now that I think about it, I guess I'd prefer to be called a

[=boy=][=girl=]

since that just feels better to me."

Something like that, ideally with a bit more finesse.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Okay, I'm finally ready to reveal Lyric's upcoming expansion to make them futa! This expansion will also include two new sex scenes for Lyric: one is public exhibitionism, but I'm still thinking on the other one. Maybe the PC Mating Presses them? They have a lot of cushion to provide for the pressing.

Anyway, you can read the public version of the document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CmA_UYA7S8zw_2DQgkzC-N-0V0FL58sc/edit

All future updates will be on my Patreon: https://patreon.com/TheLetterB

Also, for the record, I decided to go with Lyric sticking with their current pronouns. You were giving them more junk; you weren't swapping them around. It felt much more natural to Lyric's character for them to stay as they were rather than try and justify swapping them around. Still, there's a discussion about it at the bottom of the doc if you're curious how I handled that.

twible

Dec 19, 2021
Lyric strapped to the champion in a bellyride harness all day long was always a personal favoret if your mulling over scenes to add, but each to their own.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 2,800 words! This update gets a fair chunk of the way into Lyric's exhibitionism scene - and most of it is lead-up and preamble to you shoving a kobold down the front of your pants.

I've never written exhibitionism before. I should up the stakes somehow.
After another pass to make sure you two really are alone, you gingerly bend over to pick up Lyric by [lyric.hisHer] waist, crossing your arms so that [lyric.heShe] has something to sit on while [lyric.heShe]’s talking to you face-to-face like this. Once [lyric.heShe] settles on [lyric.hisHer] ‘seat,’ you playfully ask if [lyric.heShe] can tell what it is you want from [lyric.himHer].

[lyric.HeShe] furrows [lyric.hisHer] brow and turns [lyric.hisHer] head to one side, genuinely puzzled by your question… right up until [lyric.heShe] isn’t. “Oh,” [lyric.heShe] says, [lyric.hisHer] holden eyes going wide and [lyric.hisHer] cheeks quickly staining yellow as [lyric.heShe] blushes. “You want to have sex in public again, don’t you?”

You, in response, lean forward and touch your nose to [lyric.hisHers]. You don’t answer verbally: after all, [lyric.heShe]’s figured it out.

“Um,” [lyric.heShe] stutters, fidgeting in your arms to look to [lyric.hisHer] left, then to [lyric.hisHer] right, making sure that you’re both good and secluded from the world around you both. And from the [lyric.hasCock|tent [lyric.heShe]’s pitching in [lyric.hisHer] tunic[lyric.hasVagina| and the ]][lyric.hasVagina|sudden dampness on your forearm where [lyric.heShe]’s sitting], [lyric.heShe]’s pretty okay with the idea.

When [lyric.heShe] turns back to you, [lyric.heShe] can’t help but break into a small, naughty, ‘you and I have a secret’ smile with half-lidded eyes. “Okay.”]
You lower your [pc.upperGarment] over your waistline, and that’s it: the ‘disguise’ is complete. You have a kobold inside of your clothes, both of you pressed front-to-front, and all it’ll take is the smallest of adjustments for [lyric.onTop|[lyric.himHer] to slip inside of you|you to slip inside of [lyric.himHer]], and every time you take a step, [lyric.onTop|[lyric.heShe]’s going to bounce and thrust inside of you|you’re going to thrust deeper inside of [lyric.himHer] while [lyric.heShe] bounces against you with the momentum].

… You look absolutely ridiculous. It would take only the barest amount of scrutiny for anyone to realize that you have an entire living creature literally stuffed inside of your pants. And if Lyric gets a bit too loud and eager, they’d know exactly what [lyric.heShe]’s doing in there. Your clothing bulges with the outline of a kobold wrapped around your waist, [lyric.onTop|[lyric.hisHer] just waiting for the signal to start properly fucking you|barely containing [lyric.himHer]self when [lyric.heShe]’s literally sitting on your cock and waiting for the signal to proceed].

But no part of Lyric’s body is exposed[pc.heightRange 0 50|, save for the end of [lyric.hisHer] tail spilling out from the bottom of your pant leg]. You have plausible deniability on your side. If anyone asks, you’re just a bit fat. Maybe you ate a raw Brute Beet at the wrong time or something. You don’t have to admit to anything. The subterfuge is the point.
You go for a walk down the street. Something easy. Something normal and inconspicuous.

Every step you take, [lyric.onTop|Lyric’s cock pumps into your [pc.vagina], his eight-inch rod slurping its way inside of you, its hot skin grinding against your vulva; with every step, [lyric.heShe] bounces against you, lodging that tasty bit of meat deeper inside of your body, and with every stride, your legs naturally push [lyric.himHer] out and away|your [pc.cock] pumps into Lyric’s tight cunt, sinking deep into [lyric.himHer] and spreading [lyric.hisHer] hot juices across the taut skin of your shaft with every step forward you take and pulling yourself out with every stride]. You can feel Lyric breathing heavily against your [pc.skinFurScales] and [lyric.heShe] struggles to be discreet with [lyric.hisHer] [lyric.onTop|pumping|riding]: [lyric.heShe] only goes when you go and stops when you stop (much to [lyric.hisHer] chagrin when you do).

There’s the occasional look from the people as you walk by. One person would eye the outline in your stomach, but not say anything; someone else would see your gait and laugh to themselves. You’re suddenly made self-conscious about everything you do: is your face flushed? Are your thighs too pinched together? Are they too far apart[pc.cupRange flat B||? Are your nipples exposed through your top]? When someone sees Lyric’s tail down the inside of your pantleg, do they think that you have a gigantic…?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 2,000 words! This gets most of the way through the discreet exhibitionism; there's only a bit of finishing up left to do and I ought to be finished by the next update.
Lyric’s hands wrap around your [pc.stomach], clawing gently at your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] almost like a kneading cat as [lyric.hisHer] cock pushes into your cunt repeatedly. [lyric.HeShe] wants things to be good for you – or, perhaps, [lyric.heShe] simply can’t help [lyric.himHer]self – and you can feel [lyric.hisHer] tongue gently pushing and raking against your body, tasting you[pc.sfs|r sweat] and peppering whatever [lyric.heShe] licks with gentle kisses.

On one particular bump, [lyric.hisHer] cock crooks at just the right angle inside of you, and you feel [lyric.hisHer]smooth cock grind up against your G-spot. Just like that, all the strength leaves your legs, and you have to lean against a nearby post to keep from falling over yourself. Your façade crumbles, but to any concerned passerby, you manage to wave it off as you just being a bit winded, and that you’re recovering from an illness brought on by your poor eating habits (hence the funny shape in your stomach), and you desperately hope they don’t notice the suddenly-soaked pit between your thighs staining your clothes and dampening the ground beneath you. And Lyric, well, [lyric.heShe] just keeps on going.
As you take the time you ‘regain your strength,’ a small lull in the crowd causes the corridor to open up, giving you a bit of breathing room if you wanted. [lyric.onTop|Despite your loins still tingling and firing from the sudden stimulation,|Having your dick buried [pc.cockRange 0 12|[pc.knot]-deep|shaft-deep] inside a slick, tight cunt that can’t get enough of you gives you a surprising burst of energy and adrenaline;] without giving Lyric any heads-up, you take off from the post, running as quickly as you can down the semi-crowded area.

Your stance is unusually wide for a proper sprint, giving you a bit of a waddle in your gait, but more importantly, every thump of your feet hitting the ground causes Lyric to [lyric.onTop|bury all eight inches of his throbbing kobold cock inside of you with a hard ‘clap!’ of [lyric.hisHer] hips against your own, and every outthrust is with such momentum that [lyric.heShe] bulges particularly against your affects. The energy is no different from [lyric.himHer] fucking you like [lyric.heShe]’s paying off a debt, but the context makes things much more… salacious.|suck down [pc.cockRange 0 12|every inch of your cock until [lyric.hisHer] [lyric.electrumRange 0 100||fat ]ass bounces against your [pc.hasKnot|[pc.knot]|[pc.skinFurScales]|so much of your fat, throbbing cock that [lyric.heShe] has to grip your body with all the strength [lyric.hisHer] limbs can muster to keep you from fucking [lyric.hisHer] cervix]. Every thrust is full and total: when [lyric.heShe] bounces upward, most of your cock is wet with slimy kobold pussy juices and a bit cold compared to the warm kobold pussy it was just nestled in, and on every fall inward, your shaft is massaged and coaxed and squeezed all around by rippling kobold pussy, desperate for your every drop.] You can feel [lyric.hisHer] breath washing against you a mile a minute and [lyric.hisHer] fingers tightening around your body, squeezing at nothing; [lyric.heShe]’s getting close, especially after all of that.
Standing on the opposite side of the stall is the proprietor, a male [rand|human|elf|lupine|pexighast], watching you with a cross between concern, given your body language, to curiosity at the particular bulge in your stomach. Lyric isn’t being discreet at all: it’s obvious to anyone, including this guy, that you’re smuggling a kobold underneath your affects, but, with any luck, he hasn’t figured out what it is [lyric.heShe]’s really doing.

“Uh,” he starts, his eyebrows crooking at you in thought, before stuttering into what is surely a practiced speech about his wares and goods. “I see you have a fine eye for quality!” he starts, waving his hands towards his wares. “I only stock the finest, and it just so happens that I’m offering discounts for first time customers–”

Of course, your attention is elsewhere.
This exhibitionism scene is hard to write. I'm going to finish it for the people that like 'sex in public, but discreetly,' but I might write a second one for the people that like 'sex in public, and they're explicitly putting on a show for everyone.'

I'm also thinking of writing "Lyric titfucks you," "Lyric drinks your breastmilk," and maybe "Lyric fucks you missionary, on top, slowly and passionately." These are all still pipeline ideas though and I need to be fiscal with my time since Mayternity is coming up so don't hold your breath.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's for either Lyric... but it's for mixed genders only, i.e. if Lyric is male, you must have a vagina; if Lyric is female, you must have a cock. If Lyric is herm, you have options.

I tried to make it so that same-sexes could enjoy the scene too, but the logistics got too intense:
// So, to recap: if Lyric has a penis and the PC only has a vagina, default to [=Lyric on You=] and [lyric.onTop|true|false]. If Lyric has a vagina and the PC only has a penis, default to [=You on Lyric=], and [lyric.onTop|false|true]. If both Lyric and the PC only have vaginas, default to [=Lyric on You=], and [lyric.onTop|true|false]. If both
After writing this and reading it back, I decided that, fuck it, it's not worth torturing myself.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 1,700 words! This finishes the public sex scene, and it gets started on another one: a more explicit one where you have sex with Lyric in an alleyway, where people can see and hear you. No attempts at subterfuge: just railing your kobold in public.
Despite everything, some part of your mind still understands that you’re in public, and that you’re facing a stall of wares and that the salesman behind it just pitched a deal to you. As soon as the guy finished his pitch and offered you a discount, you had cum in your pants – or, more specifically, [lyric.onTop|all over your kobold’s cock|inside of your kobold, inside of your pants]. You’re blushing, panting, cross-eyed, and your mouth is dry.

You manage to choke out something about it being a good deal and that you’ll think about it before awkwardly, and hurriedly, waddling somewhere with enough privacy that you can pull Lyric out from under your things.
“I don’t think that’s ever going to get any easier,” [lyric.heShe] says with a sort grunt to clear [lyric.hisHer] throat. [lyric.HeShe] looks over his shoulder and gives [lyric.hisHer] tail a few wide wags, beating it against the ground. “My poor tail gets so cramped every time.”

You presume that [lyric.heShe] doesn’t want to stop, though.

“Gods, no,” [lyric.heShe] says with a hearty laugh. “Every time we do this, I come out smelling like you, [pc.name]. That alone is worth the price of admission!” [lyric.HisHer] right hand goes to [lyric.hisHer] vent, gently massaging it with [lyric.hisHer] index and middle fingers as [lyric.onTop|[lyric.hisHer] cock slowly recedes into [lyric.hisHer] body|[lyric.hisHer] pussy, still stretched and gaping, slowly begins to retake its form while [lyric.hisHer] vent starts to shut around it[lyric.hasCock| and [lyric.hisHer] cock begins to recede into it]]. “The sex is a very welcome bonus!”

[lyric.HeShe] takes one, long lungful of fresh air through [lyric.hisHer] nose, breathing air that doesn’t smell like you for the first time since you had started.

“Wanna do it again sometime?” [lyric.heShe] asks nonchalantly.
Of course, you’re not going to fuck [lyric.himHer] right there, in the middle of the street. You grab onto [lyric.himHer] by the wrist and you yank [lyric.himHer] into a nearby alleyway, less than a dozen paces in. Far enough in that you’re not blatantly out in the open, but shallow enough that[dayNight||, even in the dead of night like this,] if someone were to look in your direction, there would be no doubt about what it is they’d find.

Once you’re deep enough into the alley, you turn around and [pc.heightRange 0 50|grab Lyric by the shoulders, twisting [lyric.himHer] and pushing [lyric.himHer] against the wall of the closest building, pinning [lyric.himHer] between it and you|wrapping your hands around Lyric’s waist, cupping [lyric.hisHer] [lyric.electrumRange 0 100 200||fat |[silly|Brobdingnagian |obscene ]]ass and lifting [lyric.himHer] up before twisting and pinning [lyric.himHer] against the nearby wall, trapping [lyric.himHer] between it and you]. Without warning, you lean forward, hungrily pressing your [pc.lips] against [lyric.hisHers]; your [pc.tongue] surges forward, demanding entry into Lyric’s still-closed mouth.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 2,000 words! This is all public, explicit exhibitionism: you and your kobold getting down and dirty in some alleyway while you draw some attention. Lyric's gonna get pretty vocal about how good you are at fucking [lyric.hisHer] brains out.
Whatever nervousness Lyric had before you started evaporates almost as soon as your tongue touches [lyric.hisHers], and [lyric.hisHer] legs lift up to wrap around your waist, keeping [lyric.himHer]self steady between you and the wall [lyric.heShe]’s pressed against. [lyric.HeShe] moans repeatedly: each of them are just tiny little gasps that come out more and more forcefully as [lyric.heShe] grinds [lyric.hisHer] hips against your abdomen. [lyric.HisHer] tail is hanging straight down underneath [lyric.hisHer] body, but every time you wrap your tongue around [lyric.hisHers], or your fingers flex into the [lyric.electrumRange 0 50 100 200|give of [lyric.hisHer] ass|pillows of [lyric.hisHer] ass|thick, heavy cushions of [lyric.hisHer] ass|soft, supple meat of [lyric.hisHer] ass], or [lyric.heShe] grinds against you in just the right way, it bounces front to back and side to side.

As if [lyric.heShe] had been trained for this moment, you feel the sharp claws of [lyric.hisHer] toes work their way into the hemline of your affects, attempting to pull down your [pc.lowerGarments]. Lyric’s gotten you naked before, but this is a new level of dexterity of [lyric.himHer]: you can feel the pointed toes rake across your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun], but even in [lyric.hisHer] lustful reverie, [lyric.heShe] has enough composure to keep from scratching your body. Although [lyric.heShe]’s a bit distracted with sucking on your [pc.tongue], [lyric.heShe] manages to work them off just low enough to expose your crotch.

Luckily, you don’t have to work nearly as hard: Lyric wears a tunic, and [lyric.heShe] doesn’t wear anything underneath it. You don’t even have to get [lyric.himHer] naked: once your bottom half is exposed, all you have to do is [lyric.onTop|slip [lyric.himHer] into place|slip yourself into place] and then let your bodies go from there.
But still, if [lyric.heShe]’s too nervous about it, [lyric.heShe] has three options: you two can stop–

“I don’t,” Lyric says immediately, then letting out a deep sigh as if [lyric.heShe]’d been holding [lyric.hisHer] breath. “No, [pc.name], you got me too riled up to stop now. I need this.”

[lyric.HisHer] second options is to not focus on the crowd, and to keep [lyric.hisHer] eyes on you… and the third is to own it. Let the crowd know. Put on a show. Let them know that your name is Lyric, and that you’re getting fucked by your favorite [pc.race] in the world, and you don’t care who knows it.]

Lyric’s smile grows wider, and [lyric.heShe] chokes out a few nervous laughs at the idea… but the longer you two stay there, enjoying each other’s warmth (and with your [pc.lowerGarments] hanging below your [pc.ass]), the less and less crazy the idea seems to be. Lyric glances one more time towards the crowd, [lyric.hisHer] eyes lingering on them for a moment, but… whether it’s because [lyric.heShe]’s too horny to care anymore, or because you give [lyric.himHer] the strength of character for it, [lyric.heShe] finds [lyric.hisHer] resolve to continue.

“[lyric.onTop|Let’s do it,|Yeah, f-fuck me,]” Lyric says, [lyric.hisHer] voice just around casual indoor volume – just before [lyric.heShe] lifts [lyric.hisHer] head, [lyric.hisHer] eyes meeting yours. “Fuck me, [pc.name]. Screw your slutty kobold. Make [lyric.himHer] cum in front of all those people!”

It wasn’t loud enough to carry into the street, but all three or four of those individuals crowding around the mouth of the alleyway certainly heard it.
“Ah,” [lyric.heShe] moans out, surprisingly loudly. “Yes, [pc.name], like that!” Out of the corner of your eye, you see movement at the mouth of the alleyway, and you hear someone ‘tut tut’ in disgust before leaving, but they’re just as quickly replaced with someone else. “N-Nobody does it like you do, [pc.name]. Nobody could <b>ever</b> do it – do <b>me</b> – like you can!”

Reactions: twible

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Was meaning to mention, is this the first time it states the champion kisses Lyric? The champion doesn't usually show affection during scenes; though I could be wrong on that.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 2,200 words! This technically finishes the explicit exhibitionism - but I wrote in you making a fan if you fuck Lyric and your cum output is enormous, and now I kinda want to write an epilogue where she and Lyric clean you up. I'll decide tomorrow.
You and Lyric are facing each other, but [lyric.heShe] occasionally turns [lyric.hisHer] eyes towards the mouth of the alleyway. You have some regulars in there: people that found your tryst first and haven’t left the entire time for one reason or another. Either way, the crowd is getting bigger: you don’t turn your whole head to see them, but from your occasional glances, you’d count maybe five or six.

“[pc.name],” Lyric pants, before swallowing [lyric.hisHer] own spit to clear [lyric.hisHer] mouth. [lyric.HisHer] tongue lolls from [lyric.hisHer] open jaw, likely just for the image – you two are entertaining guests, after all. “I’m gonna – I’m gonna – I can’t get enough of you, [pc.name]. [pc.ra minotaur|The minotaurs of Khor’minos couldn’t <b>hope</b> to match up to you|You’re better than any [pc.race], then any kobold! You’re better than a minotaur]! By the Mother, I’ll take you any time, anywhere[lyric.onTop||, in any hole]!”

While Lyric is normally this vocal, [lyric.hisHer] word choices are deliberate: [lyric.heShe] turns [lyric.hisHer] head to one side, towards the crowd, looking some of them directly in the eye while [lyric.heShe] babbles about how good you are.

“Now everyone will know,” [lyric.heShe] whispers, then says loudly enough for the others to hear, “how… fucking <b>amazing</b> you are! Put us up on a stage; I want everyone to know how much of a slut I am for you! Everyone needs to know! Everyone needs to see how good you are at… at <b>fucking my brains out</b>!”
Lyric is panting like [lyric.heShe] had just been running for [lyric.hisHer] life, but as soon as [lyric.heShe] starts to catch [lyric.hisHer] breath, the pants transform into purrs loud enough that you can hear them echo off the brick walls surrounding you – which means that your audience can probably hear them, too. If Lyric’s rather-vocal sluttiness wasn’t enough to convince them, maybe that will.

Weakly, you glance to your right, towards the mouth of the alleyway. Now that the show is over, all but three of them – the two that had paired off, and one straggler by herself – had cleared out, giving you and Lyric whatever amounts to privacy here in the alleyway. And they all stare agog at what they had just witnessed: how is it that one [pc.race] could produce <b>that much</b> cum? It’s obvious that Lyric couldn’t handle it all, but it’s a modern wonder how one kobold could handle all the cum that [lyric.heShe] <b>did</b> take.

The pair is a male [rand|human|lupine|catfolk|orc|minotaur] and a female [rand|human|harpy|marefolk|salamander|taeleer|elf], and the girl has her hand shoved rather deeply down the front of her man’s pants, but it’s clear that her – and his, and the lone girl’s – attention is all on you and Lyric. Once you’ve demonstrated what sort of improbable output you’re capable of, each of them are struck with awe and curiosity: what would it be like if it was one of them instead of that kobold…?

The guy grunts, clears his throat, slaps his girls ass, and whispers something to her before they turn and leave in a hurry, the girl momentarily forgetting to withdraw her hand from his pants for a few steps. The straggler, a human woman in her early twenties, has turned beet red from the display – but rather than turn to leave like her watching partners had, she gathers her courage and steps into the alleyway with you and Lyric.

{first time seeing this line specifically|“So,” she says, her voice unsteady. You can barely hear her over Lyric’s purring. “You, uh… you two… cum here – uh, visit here often?”

You laugh and heft Lyric upward once. Maybe you should.|You recognize her: it’s the fan you had made before.

“So,” she says, her voice unsteady. You can barely hear her over Lyric’s purring. “Um… when’s the next showing…?”

You laugh and heft Lyric upward once. Whenever the mood strikes you, you suppose.

“I’ll, uh,” she says, her face turning even redder, “I’ll… well… I guess… I’ll see you when I see you,” she stutters, before turning and awkwardly leaving the alleyway.}]
Was meaning to mention, is this the first time it states the champion kisses Lyric? The champion doesn't usually show affection during scenes; though I could be wrong on that.
I think it might be the first time they kiss; usually, when the PC and Lyric show affection, it's with cuddles and nose boops, not kisses. But kissing isn't purely a romantic gesture: this kiss in particular wasn't meant to be emotional, but pure horny. Hopefully that is acceptable.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
You're one of the few writers who pretty much always keeps track of them, but I figure I'll ask anyway: Are there variants for different dick types (i.e. knots, flares, etc.)?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
You can knot Lyric if you have a dick that's knotted and is 12 inches or less. No other dick variables, though.

Reactions: MellowNumel

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lyric with 2,300 words! This finishes the epilogue with your newest fan (I changed her from human to elf, because elves are cumsocks, etc) based on whether you fucked Lyric or if Lyric fucked you.

This expack is now complete! I'll be submitting it for review shortly.
By the time [lyric.hisHer] shaft fully recedes into [lyric.hisHer] crotch, you and your elven friend have cleaned [lyric.hisHer] inner thighs and pelvis spotless. You both lap at [lyric.hisHer] shut genital slit, your [pc.tongue] meeting with and roaming all over hers and hers responding in kind, both of you sharing your accumulated kobold flavors with each other. Lyric must feel like some kind of [lyric.mf|king|queen], sitting on the shoulders of two people and sucking up [lyric.hisHer] leftover cum like a pair of thirsty sluts – and in public!

“Okay, okay,” Lyric pants, tapping you both on the head with [lyric.hisHer] hands. “No more. I can’t take it anymore.”

Despite [lyric.hisHer] pleas to stop, it takes you and her another few moments to stop kissing and licking and slurping and sharing. When you eventually get Lyric onto the ground, [lyric.heShe] immediately loses [lyric.hisHer] footing and resorts to leaning against the nearby wall. A dopey smile’s spread across [lyric.hisHer] face since [lyric.heShe] nutted in you and it’s only gotten wider and dopier since you and the elf started.

Unbidden, you kiss the elven girl one more time, and all the earlier apprehension is gone, replaced with a woman that just wants to act like a carnal slut for a bit. Her tongue surges into her mouth, the bottom raking across your buds, and you can taste the all-too-familiar taste of kobold crotch mixed with your own particular tangs in there.
The elf girl, showing some lust-hazed initiative, kisses [lyric.onTop|you one last time, sharing the last bit of Lyric’s spunk she collected on her tongue with you. When you two pull away, a saliva-mixed-with-cum strand connects your lips before eventually snapping|Lyric one last time, sharing the last bit of your spung she had collected on her tongue with [lyric.himHer]. When they pull away, a saliva-mixed-with-cum strand connects their lips before eventually snapping] – and with it, the girl’s attention comes to, and she realizes where she is, what she’s doing, and with who.

As before, her pale skin suddenly turns beet red. “Um,” she stutters, looking between you and Lyric a few times. She stands – her nipples are very obviously visible through her tunic[lyric.onTop|[pc.cumVol 0 10000|, and parts of her collar are stained with your cum as it fountained onto her face before Lyric licked it off]]. “Thanks,” she mumbles, before turning to leave–

And embarrassingly muscling her way through three other showgoers that had assembled at the mouth of the alleyway, her face hidden behind her hands.

Lyric sighs [lyric.onTop|and reclines against the brick wall another moment|and leans against your [pc.leg]], lazily watching the elf girl leave. “That was fun,” [lyric.heShe] says. “Do you think she’ll be back if we do this again?”

A girl like that? That dresses like she’s just trying to go to the grocer, but then turns into a cum-guzzling slut the second she sees something she likes?

There’s no doubt in your mind.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I know that the poll I did a while back suggested that my next project would be a dommy dickgirl imp, but Mayternity is coming up pretty quickly and the project I have planned for it isn't going to be small, so I want to jump into that next.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Imps so far have been depicted largely as destructive nonbeings such that they're one of few things the player can actually opt to kill. How do you think that will effect making an actual imp character and do you think it may end up changing anything canon about imps currently.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It was essentially just going to be an alternate route to the scene where you let imps in your room at the Frost Hound. All sex, little, if any, dialogue, and no options to kill; just to shoo away.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Gotcha ya. Imps as a concept seem kind of like a hold over from CoC1's more... Erratic styling. Granted that's cause Kas is from that world but I still find them to be a little out of place.

Reactions: MellowNumel

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Thew new lyric scenes are great, although unfortunately the knot variations never showed up for me despite meeting the requirements. I assume it's some bug that'll be worked out for the next patch hopefully. I'll look forward to whatever your Mayternity project will be next month.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Just to double check, you're also twelve inches or less?

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your phallus is 12 inches long and 3.8 inches across. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your phallus, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 5.6 inches wide when at full size. An empty sack with two cantaloupe-sized nuts swings heavily beneath your prick. You estimate each testicle to be about 20 inches around and 6.4 inches across.

It also fits for all of Lyric's other scenes, so I can only assume these scenes were probably done like Agni's, where she accommodates anything less than 12 inches rather than up to 12 inches.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
Quality stuff from you as usual! Now a question I have is can the PC impregnate male Lyric if he turned into a futa?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
There's no reason why you couldn't. I didn't write in anything saying you can't.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
That's cool. I'd never expect Lyric to be the first character to get mpreg content but I'm not complaining. Any chances we see more male futa / mpreg from you on CoC2 like the new Frostwyrm you wrote for TiTS?