PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Thats 10k words in a week, either your on a roll or the want to finish is driving you beyond your limits.
That's my usual pace, actually. I only get paid for every 10k words I put down and I try to meet that every Friday or Saturday.

There's not any reason for that number and those deadlines, though; they're self-imposed. I was considering toning down the numbers so that I just paid out however many words I did by Friday, and that way I wouldn't feel like I'm 'behind schedule' whenever I miss a day and I wouldn't need to work on my one day off, but I'm afraid to cut back on my pace because it could mean laziness, procrastination, unpaid bills, etc.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
That's my usual pace, actually. I only get paid for every 10k words I put down and I try to meet that every Friday or Saturday.

There's not any reason for that number and those deadlines, though; they're self-imposed. I was considering toning down the numbers so that I just paid out however many words I did by Friday, and that way I wouldn't feel like I'm 'behind schedule' whenever I miss a day and I wouldn't need to work on my one day off, but I'm afraid to cut back on my pace because it could mean laziness, procrastination, unpaid bills, etc.
I really respect your discipline.

It's one of the often underestimated challenges of being an independent worker: Being your own boss means you'll have to organize your own workflow while avoiding both bankrupcy and burnout.

Reactions: Animalistic and B

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Man, you make me feel lazy with just 4-5k words in a writing week.
Oh yeah, you did say you were going to take a break soon. Get rest dude, well deserved.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
That was two weeks ago, actually. I can't really afford to take another break for a while, unless I finish a project to justify it.

I might take some time off when I finish TiTS's Lorelei, but I probably won't, since that's a small project.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BerryQuest2 with 2,000 words! In this update, Matiha tries to learn the lyre; she starts working on enchanting her clothing to hold up her monumental breasts easier; and finally, she invents a different kind of magic wand.
You respond that you only just got here, and that you didn’t hear too much.

Matiha’s eyes lazily stay on the book on the music stand, and she hesitates before eventually lowering the lyre. “Just as well, I suppose,” she says eventually. “I won’t pretend I’m ready for an audience just yet.”

You step into the office, approaching her and her music stand. You lean on one foot to see what’s in the book, and[pc.isBimbo||, like you had guessed,] on it is two full pages of bars and music notes and notations. [pc.bg minstrel|You think you recognize the song on the left page – it’s a children’s lullaby: a short, eight-measure song about [silly|a baby’s cradle in a tree, and when the cradle’s bow breaks, the baby and the cradle fall to the ground. A pretty morbid song, now that you think about it; you wonder why it’s a lullaby|a child sleeping under an apple tree in an apple tree orchard, counting the apples as if they were stars]. It’s a fairly easy, beginner-level song for a person to learn|You can’t read sheet music yourself, but you at least understand that it <b>is</b> music, and based on how bare the measures are on the page, it’s probably something beginner-level; something that a novice would be able to parse with a day or two’s worth of practice].

You tell her that you never expected her for the musical type. You’ve usually only ever seen her nose-deep in her studies.

“I’m not,” she says dejectedly. “I’m….” She hefts her lyre, staring at it forlornly. “I always loved the sound the lyre makes, [pc.name], but up until very recently, I was only ever focused on my studies, like you had said. For decades of my life, I’ve only ever had one focus in mind, and now that that’s behind me, I wanted to try and learn something else. Spend all the time I have now on an art. And I wanted to learn the lyre.”

She reaches forward and flips the page back. On the previous page is[pc.bg minstrel|n’t even a song; it’s four measures, printed widely apart, with notes on how to read music written between them| something even easier and even more bare: four measures, printed widely apart, with only four notes on each of them, and in between the measures are printed notes on how to read sheet music]. “Unfortunately, all I’ve ever done with my life is study magic. Starting from the beginning – all the way from the beginning, from learning how to read – is… harder than I had expected.”
In the office is Matiha, standing at the left-hand side of the room, facing a full-body mirror. She’s wearing something different this time: her witch’s hat sits on her desk and her robe has been discarded, folding neatly and placed on a chair beside her. Instead, she’s wearing a corset – but it doesn’t quite look like any corset you’ve seen before. The material is unusually loose, and it’s clear that Matiha isn’t wearing it to maintain her figure. That, and it’s plain white, with no accents or frills anywhere on it, so it’s also not meant to be seen in a more intimate setting.

Perhaps you had entered the office at a bad time. Just as you think to step out and knock on the door’s frame for her attention, Matiha notices you in the corner of the mirror. “Oh, [pc.name],” she says, turning on the spot to face you. The corset reaches up to her enormous breasts, covering her nipples and areola while still giving more than a bit of ‘surface area’ to the top of her chest. “You can come in.”

Well, as long as she’s inviting you. You ask her what she’s doing – you’d think that she was modelling for herself with the corset, but given the fabric’s plainness, that doesn’t seem quite right.

“Indeed,” she answers, turning back towards the mirror. “[pc.name], I don’t think it’s unfair to say that I have… a rather <b>prodigious</b> chest.”

That’s certainly one way to phrase it, yes.
[pc.cupRange flat D|… Why doesn’t she just… you know, reduce the size of her breasts? She just said that they weren’t worth it.|You preface your next question by saying that you already know the answer, but, why doesn’t she just reduce the size of her breasts? She just complained that they weren’t worth it.]

She laughs well-meaningly at the question. “The, ah, non-selfish, non-boorish answer, is simply that it’s a problem that has a solution. Taking some alchemy to change your body is one answer, yes, but there <b>must</b> be a way for us to have both the ‘benefits’ of an oversized bust like mine <b>without</b> the back pain they come with. A society like ours, [pc.name], prides itself on making things bigger and better with no compromises.”

For your follow-up question, you ask Matiha if she can’t just… have someone carry them for her. She wouldn’t have to look too far to find someone willing.

She smiles at the question as she, without any hesitation, stripes out of the corset, leaving her naked as could be – but before you get the wrong idea, she reaches for her folded robe and throws it over herself. With her hat back on her head, she’s back to the same outfit you remember her for.

[matiha.isLover|“Is that an offer you’re making, [pc.name]?” she asks.

Maybe it is… but if she takes you up on it, she shouldn’t expect you to use your hands. They have plenty of uses elsewhere. Hopefully your face will do instead.

She laughs again, her smile genuinely reaching her eyes as she does. “Perhaps this is an transaction we should discuss in our personal quarters, hmm?”|“You would know as well as I, [pc.name], that if I take you up on that offer, your ‘services’ would extend much further than a simple hoist for my breasts.”

That didn’t sound like a ‘no’ to you.

“That’s because it wasn’t.” She adjusts her robe, causing her breasts to bounce and jiggle underneath the fabric. “It was more of a warning. Or a promise, if you’re as daring as you say you are.”

There’s only one way to find out.]

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for missing the past few days, but I've updated BQ2 with 6,000 words! This finishes the intro text; it covers Berry's and Matiha's appearance screens; and it makes a fat chunk of distance into their talking topics. After all, it's all the smex
So… when she invented an item that vibrated by itself at all hours of the day, charged with enough mana [pc.isMage|for four conjurations|for four fireballs], and enchanted to unleash all that mana at once… her natural conclusion was to grind it against her bits for the pleasure of it?

“And it does a <b>fantastic</b> job, [pc.name]!” she exclaims, her eyes widening in delight. “More than any simple phallic sex toy that exists – it’s like this magic wand has a mind of its own! Press any part of it against any part of <b>you</b> that’s particularly sensitive to stimulation, and… my goodness!”

Ignoring the part that it’s highly explosive if it’s used to cast magic, anyway. But that was only three errors; didn’t she say there were four?

“Indeed,” she continues, setting the rod down on her desk. The constant vibrating immediately has it roll towards the desk’s edge; she’s quick to block its path with a paperweight she normally uses for her scrolls. Apparently, it’s happened often enough for her to develop a reflex. “The fourth error is that, for as pleasurable as it is for a sex toy… it, like all sex toys, does not compare to the real thing.” Her hand goes to the collar of your [pc.upperGarment], her fingers hooking into it to grab it firmly. “That’s where you come in.”

With a yank, you’re being led through the corridors of the fortress, towards the personal quarters located a floor down. Matiha’s in the mood, and it looks like she’s not about to accept a ‘no.’
“The truth is, I don’t remember the exact number,” she responds. She circles the rim of her teacup a few times as she thinks. “The Vodo rune stone had stopped my aging when I first started tapping into it. I was twenty-two when Fiodoir and I raided that vault, so I would estimate my age to be roughly around ninety, give or take a few years.”

[pc.isBimbo|Oh, wow! She’s – wait! That means that she’s a GILF, right? Because she’s fucking <b>killing it</b> at her age!

Matiha cocks one eyebrow, her expression stone-faced. “What’s a GILF?” she asks.

You tell her that you’ll show her later.|Damn. She’s really knocking it out of the park for her age.

“I appreciate that, thank you,” she says, her lips curling into a smarmy, ‘I’m hot and I know it’ smile.]
“Oh, goodness, where to start?” she asks with a laugh. “I was displaying magical affinity before I was ten years old: by then, I could read and write my own name, but I wasn’t nearly capable of reading magic tomes or understanding the delineations inside them. But I knew how to set things on fire with my fingers.”

That’s quite the alarming power for a ten-year-old girl to wield.

“My affinities drew me towards black magic[pc.isMage|| – qualities that a person would normally associate with destruction, such as setting fires, or shooting lightning from my fingers. The classic imagery you’d find in popular fiction]. But one day, I….”

Her expression changes very suddenly, like a candle had been blown out. She loses all humor and energy in her body as she stares sadly into her drink. Even the hat on her head begins to sag.

“I didn’t quite have my powers in check – I doubt any little girl could. Even contorting the mana into a little ember requires more discipline than a child should be capable of.”

She takes a long, shuddering sigh as she tries to hold back her tears. If you had to guess, she lost someone important to her because of her inability to control her own magic.

“One day, I… accidentally burnt my stuffed bear, Mister Snuggles, while we were on a dinner date not unlike this one with my other dolls.” She lifts her hand to her eyes, wiping them dry with her thumb. “By the time I got it under control… he was gone.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BQ2 with another 1,000 words for the weekend! This just finishes up the current talking topic, of Matiha's backstory, and it gets about three paragraphs into the next one.
You ask if there was anything else in the vault other than the Vodo rune stone.

“Not much, actually,” she responds with a haughty shrug. Apparently she’s just as frustrated at the vault’s emptiness now as she was back then. “The stone; some Jotun tomes, too large to carry out and written in a language we couldn’t read at the time; and some other artifacts that looked as though they bore some sentimental value to Nareva rather than objective, magical value to our efforts. All we took was the stone, because that’s all that was worth taking.”

She sets down her teacup and its platter on the table between you. “And I believe I’ve told you the rest.”

Not quite – you do have <b>one</b> more question about her history, particularly with Fiodoir.

“You’re about to ask if we were ever in a relationship, correct?” Matiha interrupts, cutting you off before the words can even form in your head. You confirm – with a bit of frustration, since she took all the fun out of it.[berwyn.andMatiha|

[berwyn.name] sits still, [berwyn.hisHer] teacup in [berwyn.hisHer] hand, awaiting Matiha’s response. Given the relationship you three have, you’d understand if [berwyn.heShe] would be a bit… hesitant to learn if Matiha and Fiodoir were ever physically intimate.]

“Not in a romantic or sensual way,” she answers. “Fiodoir had a beautiful mind and an attractive personality… but he was also a large, stocky, gruff, hairy man.[berwyn.andMatiha|” She smirks wryly, her eyes briefly flitting towards [berwyn.name] before resuming. “|. ]It should be obvious by now what sort of body type I’m attracted to, and it wasn’t him.”[berwyn.andMatiha|

At that, [berwyn.name] deflates in [berwyn.hisHer] chair, sighing oh-so-lightly in relief to [berwyn.himHer]self.]

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Heh, Matiha is a person of taste and an added scholar.

Which does give me an idea for you to write.I know, shoking, but have you ever considered adding something for trap/femboy/prettyboy type of champions to Mathias speech.For the hell of it since I think it would be kind of appropriate for her considering that she made Berwyn the way he is because that is the body type that she adores the most. And now he comes prepackaged with another boy that fulfills that criteria which if I was her I would be thanking whichever god I believed in.
Nothing much, just commenting once on how champion also fills that criteria quite nicely, femboyish and short. Or something along the lines how now instead of having one pretty boy to call her lover, now she has 2.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I had a rough start to this week but I managed to get 3,000 words on BerryQuest 2! This update changes the existing scene where you walk in on Berwyn and Matiha getting sexy without you to you and Matiha brushing Berwyn's hair, among other content.
Unlike the ladylike gentle sips that Matiha had been nursing her tea with, [berwyn.name] pounds back [berwyn.hisHer] teacup and swallows it by the mouthful, and [berwyn.heShe] doesn’t hesitate to reach for the kettle for some more well before either you or Matiha have had your next round.

“Well, I had thought about maybe trying to be more like my grandpa,” [berwyn.name] starts. “I had known all the stories, and knowing that he and you,” [berwyn.heShe] continues, nodding to Matiha, “had been in the same school together, and you two had raided a Narevan vault, and that every single story about him was completely true….”

[berwyn.HeShe] pauses, [berwyn.hisHer] eyes staring longingly into the dark tea sitting in [berwyn.hisHer] teacup.

“It actually turned me off. The more I heard about him, and the more I realized just how much of an incredible person he was… the less I wanted to pursue that.”

Matiha cocks her head to the side, suddenly rather interested in what [berwyn.name]’s saying, but she doesn’t ask [berwyn.himHer] to elaborate.

“Grandpa has a legacy that I can’t possibly hope to achieve,” [berwyn.name] continues. “I’ve done some pretty impressive stuff, maybe… but not anything that matches up to him and his stories. So I decided that I shouldn’t try, and that I should be my own [berwyn.manWoman] instead. Carve out my own path. Take the family name in my own direction.”

Matiha sighs through her nose as she relaxes into her chair. She takes another dainty sip of her tea, finishing off her cup. “You’re more alike with Fiodoir than you might realize, [berwyn.name],” she says. “He would have proud to hear you say that.”
Before you let this conversation end, you have one last thing to ask: you feel like the answers that you’ve gotten so far are all focused on the short-term. Matiha wants to keep studying magic and inventing new methods to utilize it, and [berwyn.name] wants to learn enchantment and archery. You were sort of hoping to learn more about what they wanted to do in the long-term – what goals they wanted to work towards five or ten years down the line.

“Truth be told,” Matiha answers with a wry, helpless smile and a limp shrug, “I don’t have any other long-term plans. I have no aspirations for, say… owning a larger house, or accruing more fortunes. I’ve had enough ‘fortune’ to last me several lifetimes, after I had raided that Narevan vault.”

“Me neither,” [berwyn.name] answers with a flippant shrug. “Enchantment and archery is all I really put my attention towards. Everything else is just icing on the top. Like,” [berwyn.heShe] says drolly, [berwyn.hisHer] eyes scanning the room you’re in. “Keep having wild adventures. Keep living in this massive fortress.” [berwyn.HisHer] eyes fall to yours[berwyn.dsn|, and [berwyn.hisHer] mouth curls into a lecherous smirk. “Keep fucking my pet [pc.race] and my hot teacher. You know, the simple life.|, and the corners of [berwyn.hisHer] mouth curl upward sweetly. “Keep getting railed by my [pc.mf|stud and my hot teacher|two mistresses], whenever they want. That sounds like all I need.|, and [berwyn.hisHer] mouth curls into a wry smile. “Have lots of sex with you and my hot, big-tittied teacher. You know, the simple stuff.]”

At the end of that last sentence, Matiha’s body jolts upright and her cheeks balloon as she struggles to keep her tea from exploding out of her nose. “<b>[berwyn.name]!</b>” she shouts.

“Am I wrong?” [berwyn.heShe] asks.

Matiha huffs, wiping her chin with the back of her sleeve. “Not at the tea table…!” she whispers hoarsely.

“Don’t bang on the tea table. Got it.”

Matiha’s eyes widen and her lips purse with barely-concealed indignation. Her normally pale skin slowly turns red. “I’ll be taking this out on you later,” she spits.

“Do you promise?”

Matiha grunts in frustration, but says nothing more and doesn’t get up to leave. [berwyn.name] is clearly on to something.
“… And you need to put more effort into keeping up your clothes and hygiene, [berwyn.name],” Matiha says. The tone of her voice reminds you of a parent fussing over a child’s education and how they need to take it seriously. “Nobody will take you seriously with you smelling like, to borrow from your own parlance, [berwyn.dsn|you had just spent the last three hours breeding your lovers|you’ve just roleplayed as somebody’s personal sex toy|you had spent the last three days tending to yourself]. Even if it’s true. <b>Especially</b> if it’s true; there are some things that deserve to stay hidden.”

“I don’t see how brushing my hair and wearing some perfume to hide my natural <b>musk</b> is going to make me a better mage,” [berwyn.heShe] pouts.

“It won’t. It’ll make you a better person.”

“What if I’m not interested in that?”

The brush finds a set of knots hidden within the long, flowing locks of [berwyn.name]’s hair; Matiha pulls and yanks, forcing the bristles of the brush through the unkempt forest of snow-white half-lupine hair, causing [berwyn.name] to lean backward and yelp in pain with tears forming at the corners of [berwyn.hisHer] eyes.

“What if I’m not interested in sleeping with some dirty mutt?” she retorts. “The least, the <b>least</b> you could do, [berwyn.name], is keep yourself presentable.”

You step into the office, causing both Matiha and [berwyn.name] (less-so [berwyn.name], with the brush keeping [berwyn.hisHer] neck in place) to turn their heads towards you. “Ah, [pc.name],” Matiha says cheerily, crooking her finger at you, signaling to you to approach. You do so. “Perfect timing.”

With another hard yank, causing [berwyn.name] to whimper in barely-restrained pain, she stands and hands you the hairbrush. “You keep brushing,” she says as she grabs the bucket. “I’m going to clean [berwyn.hisHer] face.”
It’s some time later when you’ve finally finished combing [berwyn.name]’s hair. You’ve lost track of exactly how much time it’s been, but you do know that you finished <b>after</b> Matiha had finished cleaning [berwyn.name]’s face, and that was <b>with</b> the head start that she gave you. Once you finished with [berwyn.hisHer] hair, Matiha was well on her way to doinf [berwyn.name]’s nails.

“And keeping your back straight isn’t just proper etiquette, [berwyn.name]: it’s also healthy for your posture. The spine isn’t meant to curve at our necks for such long periods of time. And this applies not just to eating at the table, or drinking tea with company; it applies to studying and reading at your desk. <b>And</b> you mustn’t ever forget to do it while standing and walking: there’s nothing more unsightly than a slouch standing up.”

“Uh huh,” [berwyn.name] drones.

“Repeat what I just said back to me.”

“Uhh,” [berwyn.heShe] stutters, caught off-guard by the demand. “Something about[berwyn.isWynne| my womanly… charms?|… knowing my forks from my spoons?]”

Matiha sighs in frustration as she sets down her nail file. At least [berwyn.name]’s fingernails are all perfectly manicured and uniform. “I suppose that’s enough for one day,” she says as she stands from her stool. “But rest assured, I’ll make a proper [berwyn.isWynne|woman|man] out of you yet, [berwyn.name].”

As soon as Matiha stops doting over [berwyn.himHer], [berwyn.name] sinks and slouches in [berwyn.hisHer] seat, [berwyn.hisHer] arms hanging limply at [berwyn.hisHer] sides and [berwyn.hisHer] legs spread-eagled in front of [berwyn.himHer]. “Finally!” [berwyn.heShe] grunts.
Any chance of a response from the PC if their body type matches up with Fiodoir as a big hairy man? A raised eyebrow or some such? Cheers for the content B.
Yeah, I threw in a quick one-liner about it

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for being absent all week, but I updated BQ2 with 7,000 words!

• A talk scene about Berwyn being independent
  • A talk scene about Matiha's new libido
  • The option to go to sleep with one or both of them

I think just the sex is left!
You ask [berwyn.name] about what it’s like for [berwyn.himHer] now that [berwyn.heShe]’s living in this giant, transforming fortress[berwyn.andMatiha|| by [berwyn.himHer]self]. For a while, [berwyn.heShe] lived in the Frosthound Tavern, permanently renting out one of the rooms – [berwyn.heShe] had room service every day and all the food and drink [berwyn.heShe] could afford down just a flight of stairs. How’s life treating [berwyn.himHer] now?

“I used to live on a farm, [pc.name],” [berwyn.heShe] answers, [berwyn.hisHer] mouth crooked diagonally and [berwyn.hisHer] eyes narrowed. “I know a little bit about taking care of myself.”

… Does [berwyn.heShe]? [berwyn.HimHer] living on a farm doesn’t change the fact that [berwyn.heShe] lived like a hermit in the Frosthound Tavern.

“In my defense, a lot of my attention was taken up by my overcharged libido,” [berwyn.heShe] answers with a wry smile. [berwyn.HeShe] clearly knows what [berwyn.heShe]’s about and [berwyn.heShe] knew that [berwyn.hisHer] ‘used to live on a farm’ story wasn’t going to pass muster. “I had a hard enough time putting on clothes, much less walking around in public all that often wearing a robe, with no pants, and trying to fight an erection that’s nearly as long as I am tall.”[berwyn.andMatiha|

Matiha clears her throat, but says nothing to interrupt. And she tries to hide her blushing face behind her teacup by bringing it to her mouth for a drink.]

“That said, I <b>did</b> pick up some independency skills from my farm life,” [berwyn.heShe] continues, setting down [berwyn.hisHer] teacup to lift [berwyn.hisHer] closed fist, lifting [berwyn.hisHer] fingers as [berwyn.heShe] counts off [berwyn.hisHer] ‘independency skills.’ “Washing, cleaning, some very basic furniture maintenance and repair… I left home before I was old enough to become the ‘man of the house,’ so I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not the handiest [berwyn.manWoman] around. But I’m not totally helpless.”

You [ps.isDK|lie and say that you ]don’t want to be rude, but… you never really knew [berwyn.name] for any of those things during [berwyn.hisHer] stay at the tavern. All you knew [berwyn.himHer] for was [berwyn.hisHer] love for magic; [berwyn.hisHer] skills as a summoner; and, well, as [berwyn.heShe] said, [berwyn.hisHer] completely insatiable libido. [berwyn.andMatiha|

“Matiha, help me out here,” [berwyn.name] says, looking to her from across the table. Matiha, in response, lifts the teacup to her mouth and taking another dainty sip before speaking.

“[berwyn.name] is being honest,” she eventually says. “When [berwyn.heShe] was under my apprenticeship, [berwyn.heShe] was the one in charge of cleaning the fortress and doing our laundry.” Her eyes narrow as she stares back at [berwyn.name]. “Although I can tell from here that [berwyn.heShe] has certainly let some of those skills fall to the wayside in pursuit of other… interests.”
Matiha hums in thought at your rebuttal. After deliberating with herself for a moment, she closes her eyes, takes a deep breath in through her nose, and exhales. “Fine, ask your deeply personal question, then,” she surrenders.

You were just wonder how she’s handling her increased libido. She had mentioned some time ago that, ever since the incident, it’s been more intense than usual, and you were wondering if she’s been having a difficult time coping[berwyn.andMatiha|. You know exactly how [berwyn.name] dealt with it, and [berwyn.heShe] had it way worse than Matiha does now].

“[berwyn.andMatiha|I still have trouble believing that your issues with your libido were roughly <b>twice</b> as powerful as mine,” Matiha says, looking across the table at [berwyn.name] instead of you. “How had you not lost your mind from the… the constant <b>needs</b>?”

[berwyn.name] chugs at [berwyn.hisHer] tea. “With vigorous exercise,” [berwyn.heShe] responds with a laugh.

Matiha, however, isn’t laughing. “]The answer, [pc.name], is that I deal with it one day at a time,” she eventually responds. And then she doesn’t elaborate.

So, not well, then.

Matiha takes a long, deep sigh through her nose – perhaps trying to use the aroma of the tea to distract her from the conversation, at least for a few seconds. “I consider myself a learned witch of repute. My pursuit of the knowledge and intricacies of the magic of our world is a foremost subject to me. I’ve been devoting my every waking hour to my studies and research.”

[pc.isBimbo|You nod and ‘uh huh’ along with her story, but truthfully, you don’t care about any of that – you asked her how she’s dealing with <b>being horny</b>. You want her to get to the fun part.

“But burying myself in my research only hides the issue – it sweeps it under the rug, so-to-speak. It’s not a solution. In fact, it may be making the issue worse.”|Ah, so she’s been throwing herself at her work to try and take her mind off it, if you’re understanding her correctly.

“And it’s not working,” she says bitingly, her teeth clenched and her jaw set at her words. “It doesn’t fix the problem – it just puts it out of my mind while it gets worse and worse as time goes on.”]
You crawl into bed with [berwyn.name] to your right and Matiha to your left, both of them moving to snuggle in against you once the quilt’s thrown back over you. [berwyn.cupRange 0 2|Honestly, it feels a bit lopsided, given how large Matiha’s boobs are as she pulls herself in against you, but [berwyn.name] makes up for it by pulling [berwyn.himHer]self tighter against you – and you have an easier time feeling [berwyn.hisHer] heartbeat against your arm|You’re surrounded on either side by your two harem-kittens and their warm, soft breasts pushing in against your arms, holding themselves as closely to you as they can. Having two pairs of boobs pressed against you is hardly something you’re uncomfortable with, however.]

You gently run your fingers through both of their hair before leaning to your right and planting a gentle kiss on [berwyn.name]’s forehead, then leaning left and doing the same for Matiha. When you settle, your hands run down their backs, settling in just above [berwyn.name]’s tail and just above the swell of Matiha’s rump.

This is nice. You could get used to this.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Just wanted to say I'm enjoying Agni so far - Though sad it seems her capacity is smaller than most characters in the game? My champion's penis is 12 inches in length/3 inches across (which seems to be the sweet spot to get the most content for most fen and crew games). I find it funny that my champion can bottom out in a female Lyric but can't seem to do so to a girl over twice her size! Haha. Just curious if this was an oversight or intentional, since they are both your characters. Otherwise like I said, really liking the character.

Edit: Just got her as a companion - says her vaginal capacity is 45.5 - if I remember right penis length x girth less than or equal to 45.5 to work? Unless I'm remembering the formula wrong sex scenes might have the wrong numbers?

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I had no idea Agni was in the works, so when I saw the public patch today and saw MUSCLE BIRB I was incredibly excited... and still am!

What sort of class/role does she fill? Can she replace Brint/Brienne as a frontliner? If so, she's gonna be a mainstay in my party from here on out <3 (And hell, she might still be, I love her looks! Does she have pregnancy content? Since she seems to be a harpy, I kinda assume so, but it's better to doublecheck)

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I'm feeling pretty dumb but how do you actually get her?

I've got her plume and thought I had to take her to the fire temple place but nothing happened when I clicked on the clothes =(

EDIT: OMG YOU BURN THE PLUME! I didn't realise with the key item warning. Well that's embarassing...

Last edited:

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
Great new addition to companions :)

Looks like she is unable to take 12 inch (I mean knotting variant works under 12) intentional or bug :p?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
A question. In Lyric and also Agni dialogues the champion states that they are not monogamous, etc. Is this a fixed statement, or let's say I play the whole game with just one partner, or never have any sexual encounter, Would that change it? Just curious tbh.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The game has no convenient way to determine whether you play the Champ as monogamous or not so practically nothing accounts for the possibility and the general assumption of the writing is that you're either sleeping with everyone or are at least interested in sleeping with everyone.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
hmm, Then I'd say it would be better if wasn't mentioned in any scene by the champion, no? This way any player still could RP in another way if they want. Having your champion says it to someone is like the writer taking the lead of what you, the player must be, instead of what you could be. I'm asking it because from all scenes I've got so far, those are the only ones that have my champion saying it to someone, and it felt kinda, weird. Maybe is just me.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Just wanted to say I'm enjoying Agni so far - Though sad it seems her capacity is smaller than most characters in the game? My champion's penis is 12 inches in length/3 inches across (which seems to be the sweet spot to get the most content for most fen and crew games). I find it funny that my champion can bottom out in a female Lyric but can't seem to do so to a girl over twice her size! Haha. Just curious if this was an oversight or intentional, since they are both your characters. Otherwise like I said, really liking the character.

Edit: Just got her as a companion - says her vaginal capacity is 45.5 - if I remember right penis length x girth less than or equal to 45.5 to work? Unless I'm remembering the formula wrong sex scenes might have the wrong numbers?
I'm also curious about this, since almost every direct description of Harpy vaginas describes them as "cavernous" and capable to taking almost anything, so it's mildly hilarious that Agni has less capacity than a Kobold.