PLAN B

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
There's still Einen, Einin... I keep fudging up the spelling for the name...
Einin for maus. Einen is one version of the German indefinite article (masc. sing. in Akkusativfall).

Door hasn't exactly closed, but there's about a millimeter of space left.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Einin for maus. Einen is one version of the German indefinite article (masc. sing. in Akkusativfall).

Door hasn't exactly closed, but there's about a millimeter of space left.
So is there a chance Einen might actually not get in then? Also are any of the other writers writing companions that haven't made it in?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
So is there a chance Einen might actually not get in then? Also are any of the other writers writing companions that haven't made it in?
It'd be a shame if she didn't, CoCII has representation for almost every classic tabletop archetype except the Rogue. But William is working full time on TiTs so its understandably reasonable that he either doesn't have time to write a companion or that the CoCII staff are hesitating to accept Einen because he has that prior commitment.

It's not like we don't have companion characters that could conceivably get an outfit kitted around the Rogue archetypes though. Ryn and Quintillus comes to mind.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
It'd be a shame if she didn't, CoCII has representation for almost every classic tabletop archetype except the Rogue. But William is working full time on TiTs so its understandably reasonable that he either doesn't have time to write a companion or that the CoCII staff are hesitating to accept Einen because he has that prior commitment.

It's not like we don't have companion characters that could conceivably get an outfit kitted around the Rogue archetypes though. Ryn and Quintillus comes to mind.
Technically, base set Ryn uses thief perks like Twist the Knife and Escape Artist, but her base set feels like more of a jack of all trades than a thief honestly.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I always got a ranger vibe. You know, archer with animal companion. Not really a word that describes her but its the best I got.
Yeah, she's meant to evoke a Ranger's skillset: a little nature magic, a little bow-use, and an animal buddy.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
So is there a chance Einen might actually not get in then?
Seeing how William just gave a monthly progress update (in a public post) where he had the following to say, we can safely deduce that the answer is 'No'.
For CoC2 I marshaled 40,000 words last week on Einin, the long overdue mouse-girl companion. I streamed all of it, and I will stream the rest I will also stream the rest of my TiTS work going forward. It's one of the best ways to show everyone what's happening, especially in real time, and for others to keep me honest. There's much work to be done on her, but the same can be said about multiple other things.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Seeing how William just gave a monthly progress update (in a public post) where he had the following to say, we can safely deduce that the answer is 'No'.
That doesn't really say she's been axed only that she needs more work. Savin probably already pre-approved of her getting in and is allowing William to continue to work on her and submit when finished.

Besides, if she didn't get in Savin would very likely respond to Huglife and say, "Nope, she didn't make it" or William outright saying, "She didn't make it"

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I think you misread that, when I said 'No' I mean 'No, there is no chance she's not getting in'.

On the assumption that Savin either didn't see the post or thought it was so obvious to not be necessary to answer, the fact that William himself confirmed he's still working on Einin would put the matter to rest.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's two weeks late but I just updated BerryQuest with 8,000 words! This finally completes the epilogue and it dips its toes into the repeatable scenes.
“Thanks again,” [berwyn.heShe] says eventually. “For everything. From the very beginning. [matiha.isLover|We|We|I], uh… wouldn’t be here without you.”

[berwyn.name] glances at the Wayportal beside [berwyn.himHer], then, before [berwyn.heShe] changes [berwyn.hisHer] mind or loses [berwyn.hisHer] nerve, [berwyn.heShe] closes the distance between you two and leans in, [pc.heightRange 0 60 65|tilting [berwyn.hisHer] head down and pressing|pressing|tilting [berwyn.hisHer] head up and pressing] [berwyn.hisHer] lips pressing against yours for a split second.

When [berwyn.heShe] pulls back, [berwyn.hisHer] tail swishes several times behind [berwyn.himHer]self, before [berwyn.heShe] consciously forces it to stop.

“[matiha.isLover|We’ll|We’ll|I’ll] see you whenever, alright?” [berwyn.heShe] says, [berwyn.hisHer] cheeks flushing a dull red. [berwyn.HeShe] turns and steps through the portal before you have a chance to respond.[matiha.isLover|

Matiha follows behind [berwyn.himHer], just paces away – but she takes a moment to stop and repeat [berwyn.name]’s action, pressing her lips to yours and pulling away just as quickly.

“Thank you from me, too,” she says in a low whisper. “This is the first time in years that I feel like I’m thinking clearly and I have a chance to start again, and it’s because of you. Don’t take too long to visit us, [pc.name].”

With that, she turns and enters the portal behind [berwyn.name], and it soon closes shut behind her.|Matiha follows behind [berwyn.himHer], just paces away – but she takes a moment to stop and repeat [berwyn.name]’s action, pressing her lips to yours… although she spends a bit longer there than [berwyn.name] did. And you think you feel her tongue pressing softly against your [pc.lipsChaste].

But before it goes any further, she pulls away, her eyes locked to yours. “Thank you from me, too,” she says in a low whisper. “This is the first time in years that I’m thinking clearly and I have a chance to start again, and it’s because of you.”

Her eyes glance downward, at her own chest. You follow them down – and you can clearly see her nipples poking through her robe.

“Maybe not clearly enough,” she laughs. “Don’t take too long to visit us, [pc.name]. We’ll be lonely without you.”

With that, she turns and enters the portal behind [berwyn.name], bouncing her hips to make her robe dance off the swell of her thigh, before the portal closes behind her.]
And it’s there that you find [berwyn.name] and Matiha[rand|, each of them hard at work with their studies. Matiha continues her work on the single large desk placed near the center of the room, commanding the attention of anyone who enters it, while [berwyn.name] is relegated to another desk off to the side – while it’s not smaller than Matiha’s, it’s also not front-and-center of the stairwell when you enter the office.

They’re both nose-deep in their work, their quills scribbling note after note, equation after equation, into their parchments. They don’t even notice that you’re there at all until you clear your throat, causing them both to look up at you simultaneously.

“[pc.name]!” Matiha says, placing her quill into her inkwell and standing from her desk, her chair scraping across the floor as she does. She approaches you, her arms extended to welcome you with a hug – when she does, the immense volume of her breasts press against your [pc.chest], making it harder for her to lean in and kiss both your cheeks. But she does so anyway.

[berwyn.name] comes in from behind, wrapping [berwyn.hisHer] arms around you from the back and holding you close to [berwyn.himHer]. [berwyn.cupRange 2 3|[berwyn.HisHer] own breasts press tightly against your back, [berwyn.hisHer] nipples digging into your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] as [berwyn.heShe] does, but you make no effort to pull away.

|[berwyn.HisHer] own immense breasts, about as large as Matiha’s, softly bunch up and press into your back as [berwyn.heShe] does, trapping you in a soft, warm, fleshy cage of two sets of gigantic boobs as they both embrace you. It’s so soft and warm that you could probably drift to sleep right here, sandwiched in between four monumental tits.

][berwyn.name] rests [berwyn.hisHer] chin on your shoulder, and you can feel [berwyn.hisHer] breath whistling from [berwyn.hisHer] nose as [berwyn.heShe] relaxes against you. And you’re pretty sure [berwyn.hisHer] tail is wagging softly behind [berwyn.himHer]self.

“What’s up?” [berwyn.heShe] asks casually.
I forgot to shill my Patreon for this page! Better fix that

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
It's two weeks late but I just updated BerryQuest with 8,000 words! This finally completes the epilogue and it dips its toes into the repeatable scenes.

I forgot to shill my Patreon for this page! Better fix that
Looking good, looking really good. I do hope this won't take too long to make it into the game.

Though... Matiha and Berwyn/Wynne will be in an office...in her tower? Where will that be parked?

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
Really looking forward to Berwyn's quest. I'm content with his current form but I'm inclined to give him a literal boipussy once that option is added into the game. One thing I'd like to see would be for Berwyn to acquire a different armor set. I quite like him but his current kit doesn't make him an optimal choice for my party.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
On BerryQuest this week and updated it with 2,100 words! This update covers some random, repeatable scenes that can play when you enter Berwyn's new fortress and Matiha is there and is also a bit of a slut.
They both have flushed faces and they’re both lethargic to look up from their studies to see you. Eventually, Matiha glances up from her papers, and she finally notices you standing there. “Oh!” she gawks, sitting upright and fixing her robe to fruitless try and cover her pointed nipples jutting against them. “[berwyn.name]! [pc.name] is here!”

[berwyn.name] looks up, surprised at the sound of Matiha’s voice, and when [berwyn.heShe] turns over [berwyn.hisHer] shoulder to see you, [berwyn.heShe] quickly fixes [berwyn.hisHer] own robe before standing. With both of their attention on you, the sex toys they had been entertaining themselves with suddenly go limp and lifeless, Matiha’s before [berwyn.name]’s. If you had to guess, they were in charge of each other’s sex toys: with [berwyn.name] manipulating Matiha’s from across the room and Matiha doing the same to [berwyn.name]’s.

“Good timing,” [berwyn.heShe] says, [berwyn.hisHer] face flushed beet-red from the lust rushing straight to [berwyn.hisHer] head. “I was just [berwyn.dsn|wondering when my second bitch was going to show up. No toy can compare to a pair of eager mouths, if you ask me, and now I’ve gotten myself all worked up|thinking that these toys weren’t about to do it for me, no matter how I took them. I was this close to going out and looking for you to scratch my itches for me, [pc.name]|thinking that I could really go for something a bit more <b>substantial</b> than a sex toy. Why bother using toys when I have friends-with-benefits like you two on call?]”

Well, now you certainly have their attention….
“We’re learning who between us has the bigger rack, honey,” Matiha answers simply. “[berwyn.cupRange 0 3|Personally, I thought it obvious.|And admittedly, it’s not easy to tell.]” She coyly tilts her head towards you, her eyes narrowing seductively. “Perhaps we could use a third opinion on the subject?”

[berwyn.cupRange 0 3|[berwyn.name] hefts [berwyn.hisHer] chest against Matiha’s once more; it pulls on the fabric of their robes slightly, and from the jiggling motion, you can see a flash of Matiha’s rock-hard nipples poke through the flimsy fabric of her robe before settling back into position. “Maybe it’s not size that’s important,” [berwyn.heShe] says eventually. [berwyn.HisHer] left thumb comes up to [berwyn.hisHer] mouth for [berwyn.himHer] to nibble on. “Perhaps there are other metrics that we should be using.”

Matiha smiles at [berwyn.himHer] warmly, like a mother coddling a cranky child. “Like?”

“Like… palm feel,” [berwyn.heShe] offers after a moment. “Firmness. Nipple sensitivity.” [berwyn.HeShe] glances towards you, [berwyn.hisHer] mouth crooking into a wry, toothy smile. “Mouth feel? Taste?”|[berwyn.name] slyly turns [berwyn.hisHer] head towards you, a devious glint in [berwyn.hisHer] eye as [berwyn.heShe] considers Matiha’s proposal. “A third set of eyes certainly couldn’t hurt,” [berwyn.heShe] replies. “[pc.HeShe] could get a good look at them from angles we couldn’t – from the side, from below… from in-between….”

“Ooh, I like what I’m hearing,” Matiha laughs. “And we could get [pc.himHer] to judge us by other metrics, too, like… mass, and firmness, and rotundity, and–”

“Musk,” [berwyn.name] adds.

]Matiha laughs, her bust jiggling with enough mass to shake [berwyn.name] own chest as she does. “Alright, I think this is enough of that,” she says, slowly pulling herself away from [berwyn.name]. The highlights of her nipples poke clear divets against her robe. “Let’s not get <b>too</b> carried away. We should… save that energy for later.”
You step into the room, your eyes unsubtly glued to Matiha’s exposed chest – not so much the naked flesh of her breasts (although that’s hard to ignore), but the mesh material that’s covering her nipples. You ask them what it is they’re doing.

“We’re attempting the next step in adult toy evolution,” Matiha says proudly, puffing out her chest – before exhaling and laughing it off. “The idea is, any tactile pressure that’s applied to the mesh on that box,” she continues, nodding to the box on the desk, “will apply to the mesh on my breasts.”

[pc.isBimbo|You continue to stare dumbly at Matiha’s boobs.

“If you touch the box, then you touch her titty,” [berwyn.name] explains in words you have an easier time understanding.

… Although, what’s the point in that? Her titties are right there. You could touch them whenever you wanted. It’s pretty tempting right now, if you’re honest.

“Yes, but what if you could touch them anytime, anywhere? Even if Matiha isn’t there with you?”

Oh. <b>Oooohh.</b> Oh! You get it now! Heck yeah, that sounds awesome!

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
While I like this, it does feel weird for Berwyns, as a flatchested dude (in my save), to compare breast. Just a thought. I know that is limitation of the parser system and having so many variables. But I do not know, could you have a variance where he is just checking her breasts our and they ask you to examine them with him.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Looking forward to the Matiha content and not gonna read it until it's released.. although I do hope Cait has no involvement.. there is far too many sex scenes with her already.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
While I like this, it does feel weird for Berwyns, as a flatchested dude (in my save), to compare breast. Just a thought. I know that is limitation of the parser system and having so many variables. But I do not know, could you have a variance where he is just checking her breasts our and they ask you to examine them with him.
He mentions at the end of the scene that he's doing it to cop a feel ;)
Is this a mechaninc that Matiha is going to have?
Yes, you can choose to be three mutual fuck buddies or to be polyamorous

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BerryQuest with 2,100 words! This finishes the mesh sex toy experiment (it's a failure) and it completes a scene where Berwyn and Matiha kabedon you and initiate the sex themselves.

(Look it up)
You step forward, putting yourself between [berwyn.name] and Matiha, facing the box with the mesh top that’s been configured into a replica of Matiha’s breasts. You confirm what it is you’re doing with [berwyn.name] – all they want you to do is touch it?

“That’s right,” [berwyn.heShe] answers.

[pc.dcb|You won’t be doing much of that – but Matiha is going to know for certain whether it works anyway. You hover your hand over the left mound, and you see Matiha tense up in anticipation out of the corner of your eye… and you gently start teasing the nipple, flicking the mesh point back and forth with your thumb. You’re coy and teasing at first, but when she doesn’t make nearly as much noise as you had hoped, you progress to pinching it between your thumb and index finger, giving it a small yank.|Easy enough: you reach forward with your hand and cup the left mound, feeling the mesh against the palm of your hand and against your coiling fingers as they slip into the cleavage between them. It certainly doesn’t feel like any tit you’ve ever groped, but the shape and the… rotundity are a perfect match. When Matiha doesn’t give you as big a response as you were expecting, you rub at the mesh’s surface, trying to find some part of her chest that’s a bit more sensitive than the others.|You have a better idea: you lift the box by its wooden sides and you open your mouth, plunging the tip of the left boob-mesh between your lips for you to suckle on. You grind your tongue along the rough, metallic tip and you lightly nibble on it with your teeth, pinching the nub between your front set. As fun as it is to tease her, the taste and the texture of the mesh don’t exactly make it as pleasurable an experience as you were hoping for – and when Matiha doesn’t make a reaction, you progress to nibbling a little harder and pulling, before the stubborn shape of the mesh eventually pulls the nipple free from your teeth.]

Matiha frowns[pc.dcb|, although you can see her blush from the implications of what you’re trying to do to her||, although you can see her blush from the implications of what you’d like to do to her]. “No, nothing,” she says dejectedly.

[berwyn.name] hums in thought, resting [berwyn.hisHer] chin on the back of [berwyn.hisHer] hand as [berwyn.heShe] tries to process the information. “That’s weird,” [berwyn.name] says.[pc.isBimbo|

You’re only paying half attention – your focus is on suckling on the wire mesh’s left titty at the moment. “Put the box down, [pc.name],” [berwyn.name] says, and that’s enough to snap you back to reality.]
As you step into the room, though, you hear the office door shut behind you, and suddenly, [berwyn.name] and Matiha both step out from behind you, having hidden themselves against the close wall as you entered. You feel [berwyn.name]’s finger hook into the collar of your [pc.top], pulling you back; you’re soon pressed against the door you had just entered, with [berwyn.name] to your left and Matiha to your right.

With probably-rehearsed synchronicity, they slam their hands onto the wall behind you – [berwyn.name]’s right hand and Matiha’s left – trapping you between them and it. You’re totally cornered against them: there’s nowhere for you to run.

“Hey there, lover,” Matiha purrs, her eyes narrowed on you. Her tongue snakes out to lick along her upper lip. “Can you guess what we’re in the mood for?”

Before you can answer, [berwyn.name] leans in, [berwyn.hisHer] eyes half-closed and [berwyn.hisHer] lips puckered together. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what [berwyn.heShe] wants: you feel [berwyn.hisHer] lips press against yours suddenly, gliding against your own. [berwyn.HeShe] sighs deeply through [berwyn.hisHer] nose and moans in between the movements of [berwyn.hisHer] lips. Although there’s no tongue, you distinctly taste something from the movements – something fruity. Apple, maybe?

“[berwyn.name] were just talking about you when you summoned the tower on us,” Matiha explains, her lips curling upward deviously as she watches you make out with [berwyn.name]. “And we were just thinking… that it would be <b>wonderful</b> if you were to pay us a visit right about now. It feels like it’s been too long since you had given your [berwyn.isWynne|wives|lovers] any special attention.”

[berwyn.name] ends [berwyn.hisHer] make out session with you, capping it by nuzzling against your nose a few times, and pulls away – and as soon as [berwyn.heShe] does, Matiha’s free hand comes to your chin, angling your gaze back towards her, and she takes [berwyn.name]’s place, kissing you as deeply as she can without slipping in her tongue. She tastes good too, but different… something flowery this time, like lavender.

“And we figured,” [berwyn.name] continues while Matiha is… busy with you, “that the only reason you’d come here at all was to see us, so… you’d probably be game to give us some of that <b>attention</b> that we’re after.”

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Is that how they refer to themselves if you choose polyamory over FwB or an actual thing the trio does?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
It obviously refers to when you are all lovers, and Berwyn is Wynne. They are both your wives in that case, but if Berwyn remanins Berwyn, they are your lovers.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Looks like I'm going to be really enjoying this content once it comes out. You're great B!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday, but I dropped 4,000 words on BQ2! This is all just repeatable intro stuff and it's all full of gross parser nonsense, but some of it is sexy, if you can learn to read the raw text.
“Look at her go. All it took was a little bit of sugar, and she’s a woman possessed,” [berwyn.name] says with a light laugh, watching Matiha make out with your stomach. As Matiha sinks lower, so too do her hands – as well as [berwyn.name]’s, and soon, both sets are toying with the waistline to your [pc.lowerGarments]. If this continues the way it’s going to go, you’re probably going to start fucking right here in their office.

And, to make the situation ‘worse,’ [berwyn.name] starts kissing your cheek, making [berwyn.hisHer] way forward to your mouth, but with [berwyn.himHer] standing behind you, there’s no way [berwyn.heShe] could reach. So you turn your head, and the second you do, your mouth is filled with another tongue once more, counting your teeth and feeling along the inside of your cheeks.

The assault from both sides has a definite impact on your libido: your [pc.hasCock|shaft quickly starts to rise and pump from the affection, filling out your pants and guiding Matiha to it. If she just goes a little bit further down, you’ll get the attention she’s oh-so-willing to give[pc.isHerm|. To say nothing of your ]][pc.hasVagina|[pc.vagina], dry when you entered and now dripping wet, yearns for some of the oral attention you’ve been getting all over your body from them both].

Just as suddenly that [berwyn.name] had struck, [berwyn.heShe] pulls away, exaggeratedly licking [berwyn.hisHer] lips and dragging the spit from the kiss around them. “Let’s not get <b>too</b> carried away,” [berwyn.heShe] admonishes – but not before bucking [berwyn.hisHer] hips against your butt once more and sighing in satisfaction. “Let’s fuck in the quarters. Don’t want our office to get all messy.”

Matiha takes a moment longer to convince. She lingers at your lower belly, her tongue snaking against your pelvis, before you tap on her head to get her to stop. “Gods above, [pc.name], this increase in libido is driving me <b>insane</b>,” she complains as she stands. “I’ve never been so… lustful, so….”

“Say the word, Matiha,” [berwyn.name] teases.

She bites her lower lip. Her face is flushed and her nipples are hard as can be, poking through her robe like markers on a map. “I’ve never been so… <b>horny</b> before,” she says, and her knees buckle together as soon as the word slips out. “This is so unlike me… that’s such uncouth language, but it’s really the best word to describe it.” Her smiles sheepishly, like she’s admitting a silly, embarrassing secret. “And it feels so <b>good</b> to say…!”
You check the floor, where [berwyn.heShe]’s pointing at, and sure enough, there are obvious signs of the floor having been dusted recently: sections of the floor are cleaner than others, and it looks as though [berwyn.heShe]’s hard at work making [berwyn.hisHer] way to the rest of it.

You’re honest with [berwyn.name]: this doesn’t seem like his kind of behavior. You never knew [berwyn.himHer] to be the… housekeeping type.

“Maybe,” [berwyn.heShe] admits with a shrug, “but I also never lived in my own place until recently. After I lived with my parents, I lived with Mistress Matiha, and after <b>that</b>, I stayed in the Frost Hound tavern.”

[berwyn.name] stands upright and puts [berwyn.hisHer] hands on [berwyn.hisHer] hips, eyeing the office around [berwyn.himHer]self. Most of it is fairly free of dust at this point; [berwyn.heShe] would be getting to the finishing touches soon. “And now, whenever I wake up, I think to myself – this fortress, for better or worse, belongs to me, now. I should take proper care of it. Nobody else is going to.”

That’s a responsible attitude for [berwyn.himHer] to be having. It shows a lot of character for [berwyn.himHer] to realize that and to do something about it.

But you don’t admit that much to [berwyn.himHer] and you instead ask – [berwyn.heShe] can shift the entire fortress, brick by brick. Why doesn’t [berwyn.heShe] just… have the fortress dust itself? By, say, pulling the bricks apart and just shaking them really hard? Or teleporting the fortress to somewhere in Savarra near a lake or something and give them all a wash?

“Actually, I <b>did</b> think of that,” [berwyn.heShe] notes, bending over to continue [berwyn.hisHer] dusting. “First, I tried airing them out first, and dusting them by bashing them against each other a few times, but it just never got them as dust-free as I would have liked. Then, I tried exactly what you suggested: disassembling the whole thing brick-by-brick and sending them all arcing through a lake single-file and reassembling the fortress after a dip. The entire place <b>fucking reeked</b> and I needed to craft a whole deodorizing spell in a hurry to mask it.”

[berwyn.name] sighs as [berwyn.heShe] finishes dusting the final corner of the office. Once [berwyn.heShe] is satisfying, [berwyn.heShe] turns towards the broom dusting in the far corner and, with a flick of [berwyn.hisHer] wrist, calls it to [berwyn.himHer]; the broom, behaving like it’s attached to invisible strings, swings through the air on its own and into [berwyn.hisHer] open hand.

“And finally, I realized… even if there was a more foolproof way to have the fortress dust itself, it was <b>way</b> more effort to concentrate on moving tens of thousands of bricks at once than it was to just dust the place myself.” [berwyn.HeShe] sets the duster and the broom down in the corner, out of the way and tucked behind a stack of crates, each of them filled with more books and parchment. “And, I’ll be honest… dusting the place myself feels kind of rewarding. When I’m done, it feels nice to kick back and relax – like I had earned my break.”
When you enter the office, you find [berwyn.name] sitting in the chair behind the large, oaken desk taking up most of the room’s real estate. The chair’s been set at an angle so that it’s not facing you directly, and [berwyn.name]… is openly and unabashedly masturbating on it, [pc.cockRange 0 1 2 3|[berwyn.hisHer] index and middle fingers knuckle-deep into [berwyn.hisHer] cunt, wetly thrusting at a somewhat casual pace into [berwyn.himHer]self|the butt of [berwyn.hisHer] palm gently grinding and rubbing against [berwyn.hisHer] miniature, clit-like dick, probably already hard as could be from the stimulation| [berwyn.hisHer] right hand wrapped around the firm, hard length of [berwyn.hisHer] lupine shaft, going from its tip to its knot in a single pass with each drag of [berwyn.hisHer] hand|[berwyn.cupRange 2 3| [berwyn.hisHer] breasts wrapped around [berwyn.hisHer] gargantuan shaft, giving [berwyn.himHer]self a nice, slow, cozy titfuck – and with [berwyn.hisHer] lips wrapped tightly around the tip and [berwyn.hisHer] face pressed into the fat of [berwyn.hisHer] cleavage, sucking down what [berwyn.hisHer] tits couldn’t accommodate| [berwyn.hisHer] massive breasts swallowing [berwyn.hisHer] equally-incredible shaft, giving [berwyn.himHer]self a nice, slow, cozy titfuck – and with how much tit [berwyn.heShe] has, even with how immense and overwhelming [berwyn.hisHer] dick is, the bright-red pointed tip of [berwyn.hisHer] lupine cock still only barely peeks out from the top of [berwyn.hisHer] cleavage. The top surface of [berwyn.hisHer] breasts is slick and shining with thick layers of [berwyn.hisHer] pre cum freely coating their skin]].
It obviously refers to when you are all lovers, and Berwyn is Wynne. They are both your wives in that case, but if Berwyn remanins Berwyn, they are your lovers.
This is correct

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BerryQuest with 2,000 words!

HELP
[berwyn.dsn|You freeze in place at the sight of [berwyn.name]’s naked crotch, being tended to by [berwyn.hisHer] own [berwyn.cockRange 0 3|hand|tits]. A chill runs up your spine – a pleasurable one, one that makes your toes tingle with anticipation. You unconsciously swallow at the sight of it. Frankly, after the relationship you’ve established with [berwyn.himHer]… all [berwyn.name] needs to do is say the word, and you’d get on your knees, [berwyn.cockRange 0 3|knock [berwyn.hisHer] hand away|pull [berwyn.hisHer] dick [berwyn.cupRange 0 2|down to your face|out of [berwyn.hisHer] tits]], and get to work, right here in the office.|You wonder what this might be – this sort of lewd bravado that [berwyn.name] is trying to put on in front of you. You both know exactly what kind of relationship you two have, and the sight of [berwyn.himHer] tending to [berwyn.himHer]self right in front of you might be an attempt to establish dominance, even though [berwyn.heShe] <b>must</b> know that it won’t work.

Or, alternatively, [berwyn.heShe] is just horny and [berwyn.heShe] got started before you came in. That’s a possibility, of course.|[pc.isBimbo|At the sight of [berwyn.name] [berwyn.cockRange 0 1 2 3|thrusting [berwyn.hisHer] fingers into [berwyn.himHer]self|grinding [berwyn.hisHer] palm against [berwyn.hisHer] tiny cock|jerking [berwyn.hisHer] shaft, [berwyn.hisHer] fingers bulging every time it throbs in [berwyn.hisHer] grip|[berwyn.cupRange 0 2|using both hands to just-barely pleasure every throbbing inch of [berwyn.hisHer] absolutely massive cock|pulling [berwyn.hisHer] tits up and down [berwyn.hisHer] cock, the tip vanishing into the soft, overfilling titflesh before popping back up on the thrust]], you can’t help but salivate a little. Unconsciously, you bring your wrist to your mouth and give it a rub, drying the spittle from your chin. You <b>could</b> slut it up by getting on your knees and [berwyn.cockRange 0 3|brushing [berwyn.hisHer] hand away|[berwyn.cupRange 0 2|replacing [berwyn.name]’s hands with your own|pulling [berwyn.hisHer] dick out of [berwyn.hisHer] tits]], but… maybe you could at least pretend you’re in control of yourself.|A part of you is surprised at the sight, that [berwyn.name] would be so bold as to get half-naked and start pleasuring [berwyn.himHer]self in the office, where [berwyn.heShe] knew you would first look… but another part of you isn’t surprised at all. This is [berwyn.name], after all. This is exactly the sort of thing [berwyn.heShe] would do. And besides… this <b>is</b> [berwyn.hisHer] fortress. What [berwyn.heShe] does in the privacy of [berwyn.hisHer] own home shouldn’t come as a shock to you.]
[berwyn.dsn|Suddenly, [berwyn.hisHer] [berwyn.cockRange 0 1 2 3|hand stops and pulls away|hand stops and pulls away|hand stops and pulls away|[berwyn.cupRange 0 2|hands give [berwyn.hisHer] dick one last jerk before they stop|hands stop pushing [berwyn.hisHer] breasts together]], leaving [berwyn.cockRange 0 1 2 3|[berwyn.hisHer] pearly cunt, freshly yawning and exposed to the air after having two fingers stuffed in it|[berwyn.hisHer] nubby, two-inch tiny dick standing upright on [berwyn.hisHer] crotch|[berwyn.hisHer] ten-inch bitch-breaker standing upright on [berwyn.hisHer] crotch, throbbing with need|[berwyn.cupRange 0 2|[berwyn.hisHer] monolith of a cock standing upright and unattended, each throb visibly making the entire thing bloat from knot to crown|[berwyn.hisHer] cock wedged in between [berwyn.hisHer] tits, held in place with friction alone]]. “You can stop your gawking, [pc.name],” [berwyn.heShe] laughs, almost derisively. “Say what it is you want, and you can have it.”|[berwyn.name]’s eyes scan your body as you stand in the doorway, eyeing you from top to bottom – and apparently, [berwyn.heShe] likes what [berwyn.heShe] sees, because[berwyn.cockRange 0 1 2 3| [berwyn.hisHer] fingers suddenly start thrusting not with more speed, but with more depth and intensity, than just moments before| [berwyn.hisHer] hand rears back, the butt of [berwyn.hisHer] palm pressing intently against the head of [berwyn.hisHer] little dick; the full, thorough grinding motions replaced with something more minute and deliberate| [berwyn.hisHer] grip suddenly gets tighter on [berwyn.hisHer] cock, and a small burst of watery pre ejects from [berwyn.hisHer] pointed tip and splashing down across [berwyn.hisHer] fingers|, with one particularly intense thrust of [berwyn.hisHer] [berwyn.cupRange 0 2|hands|hips] and plowing [berwyn.hisHer] cock deeper into [berwyn.hisHer] [berwyn.cupRange 0 2|grip|cleavage], a thick, watery jet of pre erupts from [berwyn.hisHer] tip and rains back down across the caramel flesh of [berwyn.hisHer] [berwyn.cupRange 0 2|chest|boobs]]. “I could… fit my [pc.mf|bull|lover] into my… busy schedule, though, if, uh… if you want.”|And then [berwyn.heShe] just… continues on, like you’re not even there. You two had said your introductions, and now the discussion has moved on from that right back to [berwyn.name] working [berwyn.himHer]self over, right in front of you.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Thats 10k words in a week, either your on a roll or the want to finish is driving you beyond your limits.

Hokusai

Sep 23, 2021
I am so damned hyped to experience this ingame lol!

Will echo the fantastic speed though! Hope you are remembering to sleep lol