PLAN B

Kurble

Oct 1, 2015
Ah well, you write so much good content I just can't stay disappointed about this. Out of curiosity, is Berwyn not having pregnancy content going to be addressed in the writing at all the way Cait is?
He mentions he usually takes blank powder, so the assumption would be that Berwyn/Wynne will just continue to take their respective birth control.

Attachments

• Beans.png
    Beans.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 26

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Hadn't even realized that B still had a companion slot to fill... so Agnimitra is a companion? (saw it on discord)

Somehow I had thought she was just an NPC... Is she Item 2 in the CoC2 section of the TO DO document?. Didn't think it was her due to the document mentioning as demon instead of a Phoenix Harpy

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Hadn't even realized that B still had a companion slot to fill... so Agnimitra is a companion? (saw it on discord)

Somehow I had thought she was just an NPC... Is she Item 2 in the CoC2 section of the TO DO document?. Didn't think it was her due to the document mentioning as demon instead of a Phoenix Harpy
If I remember correctly, Agnimitra is NOT his companion. It sounds like his slot is occupied by a hyper-submissive mecian.

Reactions: Nephyro

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
And for locking the relationship, will it be sign-posted or just hinted at by some more subtle changes to the scenes or Champ's inner comments on Berwyn's behaviour?
You would be asked for input, yes.
Ah well, you write so much good content I just can't stay disappointed about this. Out of curiosity, is Berwyn not having pregnancy content going to be addressed in the writing at all the way Cait is?
I could probably throw in a line about them still being on the blank powder, yeah.
Is Berwyn's current breeding content gonna remain intact after completing the quest?
Not sure yet!
If I remember correctly, Agnimitra is NOT his companion. It sounds like his slot is occupied by a hyper-submissive mecian.
Yeah, that's not my content, you're thinking of William and his mouse girl.

On Agnimitra this week! I've updated her with 4,680 words. The deadline for submitting companions is fast approaching, so I decided to prioritize that work this week. Hopefully I can get everything done before Saturday.
So, does that mean she <b>doesn’t</b> want to come with you?

“Well, I didn’t say that,” she replies, her expression turning a bit more serious as she considers the offer. She leans back on one foot, resting her head on her hand as her eyes scan your body from top to bottom as she considers it. “You know what? You’ve been a good [pc.manWoman] to me so far. Anyone that would go out of their way to fulfill the last wishes of an old, decrepit crone like I was is probably a cool enough person to hang out with for a bit more.”

The corners of her mouth almost curl into a playful smile, but she fights herself to keep it down. Her decision was foregone since you asked, and she’s trying to string you along a little bit.

“But I can’t go out there butt-naked like this, can I?” she asks, gesturing to her nude form. “I’d make all the other women jealous! As criminal as it is to hide a body like this, I’m afraid that’s just the reality of the situation.”

So, if you want her to join you, you need to find her a set of clothes?

“Yes, but it’s not quite that simple,” she hums. “Even at my coldest, I’m really, really hot, [pc.name]. Like, physically. While I’m not so hot that it’d burn a typical set of wool clothes, it’s hot enough that the littlest mistake, uh, will.” She runs her hand through the plumes on her head, causing them to visibly flare up; the sound of fire crackling and sparking through her feathers fills the air as she does. “Like this. All it takes is a bit of roughhousing and my clothes would light up like a campfire. It’s tough enough to not start forest fires whenever I’m just going for a walk.”

“So, just do me one solid: <b>all I need is enough flame-resistant fabric to make an outfit with.</b> I don’t need a lot of it: just enough that’ll keep me decent enough that I won’t get thrown out of a tavern or accosted on the street. I don’t mind showing off a bit of skin aside from that.”

It sounds like an innocuous request. <b>All Agnimitra needs is a set of fire-proof clothing, and she’s willing to join you.</b>
Standing beside the statue is Agnimitra – and she’s apparently finished with her outfit. The cloth from the Flame Capes had been sewn, cut, and stitched together to form a swirling outfit of cloth that loosely clings to her form. A thick band of cloth goes around her chest and around her waist, keeping her decent, while the rest of the material was used towards making it look more unique, such as long bands that reach from the shoulder to the wrists while covering very little of the arms; an open skirt that flaps behind her, reaching down to the back of her legs and leaving her front otherwise exposed; and airy, light pants that cling around her knees but otherwise move and breath with the rest of her skin. And it’s all uniformly the same shade of flaming-red as the Flame Capes.

It’s a style of outfit that reminds you of the descriptions of dress of the women living in Tronarii, the desert region: the whole outfit doesn’t move <b>with</b> Agnimitra so much as it moves <b>alongside</b> her, and the only parts that are stubborn and stuck are the parts around her breasts and pelvis. It would be a grossly misinformed dress for a place as cold as the Frost Marches – but for a woman that constantly exudes heat like she does, letting the pieces move and breath is perhaps wiser. And perhaps it’s just a sentimental style of dress that she prefers.
“Now, let’s cut the small talk,” she continues, grabbing you by the hand and leading you towards the mouth of the temple. “We have to make a stop at Hawkethorne before we go anywhere else.”

“At Hawkethorne?” you parrot in confusion. “Why?”

“Well, I can’t very well go on an adventure without my blade, can I?”

[=Next=]

Rather than walk all the way from the Temple of Terrestrial Fire to Hawkethorne, you instead detour to the Winter City so that you can take its Waystone, and from there, Hawkethorne is a brisk walk through the inter-dimensional plane. The whole time, you aren’t walking <b>with</b> Agnimitra so much as she’s pulling you along by the wrist, eager to get the ‘blade’ she’s after.

When you arrive at Hawkethorne, not far from its own Waystone is {River/a minstrel}, strumming at his lute. They exchange words for a brief moment before he reaches into his cloak – and pulls out an entire stringed instrument, giving it to her in exchange for a few feathers from her plume. An odd trade, but, you suppose, her feathers <b>do</b> generate a ton of heat and would make for good bed warmers at night.

“Okay!” Agnimitra says, bouncing on the spot in front of you, excited as can be to get started. In her hand is a gittern – a string instrument played with both hands by plucking at the strings with your fingers. “I’m good to go whenever, [pc.name]!”

… You thought you were here to get her a weapon.

“A weapon?” she repeats, tilting her head in confusion, before realization dawns on her. “Oh! No, no, I don’t need a sword or whatever.” She lifts the gittern up, presenting it to you as if you had never seen one before. “This is my blade! I’ll never need anything more.”

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The deadline for submitting companions is fast approaching, so I decided to prioritize that work this week. Hopefully I can get everything done before Saturday.
I guess since almost everyone who can write a companion already has (yourself excepted) it's more or less academic, but is this deadline being done to lock in everyone before some decisions have to be made, or too much early content piles up that new companions would have to be written to account for retroactively? Just curious.

And good luck with the work!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I guess since almost everyone who can write a companion already has (yourself excepted) it's more or less academic, but is this deadline being done to lock in everyone before some decisions have to be made, or too much early content piles up that new companions would have to be written to account for retroactively? Just curious.
Both. Retroactively adding content is Not Fun. Neither is futureproofing stuff that may or may not ever exist. Having all of the available companions, their interests, their sexual proclivities, and so on out in the open as early as possible is important for the rest of the writing staff and for the commission/community writers, because we have to account for them, too.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Agnimitra with 1,900 words! This is mostly filling in some holes for companion interactions across certain major dungeons. According to the grocery list I was given, this should be the last of her necessities. I just need to write one more sex scene and then do a bunch of edits, and she should be finished.
[=Cait=]
// Tooltip: Cait has something of a magnetic personality, that’s for certain. How well does Agnimitra mix with her?
// (scene: Agni Talks About Cait)

“That bubbly catfolk girl with the big tits?” Agnimitra asks, laughing to herself for her vulgarity. “She hit on me almost as soon as we had a moment alone together, you know.”

Yeah, that sounds like her.

“Now, far be it from me to judge a lady for doing that, given our history, [pc.name]. And it’s nice to see a woman who’s comfortable enough with her body to explore it with others. But I also didn’t take her up on it.” She hums, her fingers going through her plumage, causing them to flare up and crackle with embers. “You had done me a favor with, you know, bringing me back from the dead and all, and I was <b>way</b> hornier at the time than I was with Cait. I figure, if I’m going to fuck her, another opportunity is going to come along eventually. Maybe with some interested third parties to make things hotter?” she asks, side-eyeing you.

“But our history together is a little bit off-base. Cait once described herself as a ‘slut’ to me, and, you know what?” she asks earnestly. “It takes a special kind of self-confidence to wear a title like that as a badge. Cait has a strong sense of morals and convictions… and it just so happens that most of them are sexy. The world can be a shitty place sometimes, [pc.name], but it’s girls like Cait that know how to make the nights a little brighter. Or, if nothing else, a little more entertaining, at least.”

// end scene (scene: Agni Talks About Cait)
[=Etheryn=]
// Tooltip: Etheryn is so shy and meek that it’s tough to even find her in a sparsely-populated room sometimes. Maybe Agnimitra’s had some luck with her?
// (scene: Agni Talks About Ryn)

Agnimitra takes a sudden, downtrodden expression when you ask her about Etheryn. “I’ve known a lot of people like her in my time, [pc.name],” she begins. “You know… the type of people that don’t wear their scars on their skin. It’s easy to tell that Etheryn has been through a lot, emotionally.”

You ask Agnimitra what that means for her relationship with Etheryn.

“Well, in my experience, the one thing you <b>don’t</b> do for people like that is coddle them,” she answers. “Etheryn tells me that you found each other in the abandoned Wayfort, the same place you and I first met, and she was making her way north, to the Winter City, to try and reclaim her throne. Do you have any idea what sort of strength-of-character that takes? To be beaten so low, but to have the gumption to fight your way back to the top?”

Agnimitra rubs at her chin, her eyes drifting towards Etheryn subtly. “Etheryn doesn’t swing a big axe or wield a tower shield or anything like that, but, honestly?” Her eyes meet yours, narrowed into thin slits. Whatever she says next, she means. “I think Etheryn might be the strongest one here.”[silly|

“While we’re on her, though,” she continues, “is it just me, or… do her ears get bigger and sharper every time I look at her?”]

// end scene (scene: Agni Talks About Ryn)

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Both. Retroactively adding content is Not Fun. Neither is futureproofing stuff that may or may not ever exist. Having all of the available companions, their interests, their sexual proclivities, and so on out in the open as early as possible is important for the rest of the writing staff and for the commission/community writers, because we have to account for them, too.
Sucks that soon we won't be getting more companions but at the same time, I can understand why. The deeper we get into the game, the more content you have to create for your character to accompany all the events and interactions to justify getting in.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Lyric's birthday was two days ago, on August 22nd! It has been, as of this writing, one year and two days since I first revealed them to the world. Here's to another year of fat-assed adventures with your devoted kobold!

Also:

Updated Agnimitra with a whole bunch of words! This mostly finishes a big editing pass over her whole document for loose ends, but it also does 1.5 new futa sex scenes. This finishes her document - Agnimitra is complete!
Her balls are totally hairless, and each one is fat enough that you couldn’t fit them both into your mouth. You can feel their impressive weight press down on your tongue, forcing its way into your maw, and you’re all too willing to purse your lips around it as you lather its smooth-as-could-be skin with the flat of your [pc.tongue], imprinting its taste on your mouth.

Agnimitra is slow to pull herself off your [pc.hasCock|own shaft|cunt], and when she does, she does it with as much flourish and wet noise as she can, giving you the impression that she really, really didn’t want to stop [pc.hasCock|throating your cock|eating your box]. And there’s a pretty good chance she didn’t. “Nothing like some hot nuts to keep you satisfied for the road, am I right?” she laughs, gently rolling her hips from side to side across your face. Once she’s satisfied, she pulls away just enough for her ball to audibly pop from your mouth. “Now the other one. Don’t half-ass a good job, [pc.name].”

She shifts her body to the right slightly, angling her left testicle over your mouth, and you resume what you were doing: wetly and adamantly washing the smooth skin of her ball, feeling its weight in your mouth, its heat against your cheeks, and tasting its flavor on your buds. Her freshly-washed right ball drapes across your nose, dragging as far back as your forehead whenever Agnimitra rolls her hips backward a bit.
At first, it’s not by much: only a few inches deep, putting her down to just beneath the crown of her cock. Your [pc.vagOrAss] splits to make room for her tool, but despite being inside you, she’s taking it a little slowly – for now.

Agnimitra moves her hips a bit, guiding her cock deeper inside you by shimmying it around rather than thrusting forward. Her dick angles left, then right, then back again as she does, poking and pressing at the inside of your [pc.vagAss|cunt|asshole] at unusual angles as she goes. It’s almost like she’s trying to work her way inside you, as if she wasn’t already there.

She’s teasing you. Well, you don’t have to just lie there and take that: whenever she angles her dick differently to shimmy in another inch, you give your hips a little wriggle, undoing the progress that she had made and slipping her back out until she’s just beneath the tip of her dick again. She laughs once dryly and gives your right ass cheek a little slap, letting you know that she knows what you’re doing.

“I think that’s enough teasing, then,” she says with a giggle. Both of her hands come down on the globes of your ass, keeping them nice and spread. “I’m gonna fuck you now.”

You respond that you were just beginning to get bored.
You feel her left hand begin to travel lower and deeper into your body, reaching for your crotch. [pc.hasCock|She finds your [pc.cock] – fully erect, flinging your [pc.preCum] in every direction with each thrust she makes into your [pc.vagOrAss], and otherwise unattended. With practiced ease and deftness, she wraps her hand around your shaft, her fingers coiling around your [pc.knot] and jerking her wrist off-tempo with her thrusts|She finds your [pc.clit] – throbbing, protruding, and desperate for some attention, left nearly-forgotten as she rails your cunt. She places the flat of her middle finger against your bud and she starts rotating off-tempo with her thrusts, giving it all the jerking stimulation it could need]. It’s equal parts her trying to be a good partner as it is her knocking off your sense of balance: you were trying to match Agnimitra’s pace, and now your body is too flustered from the reach-around to stay steady.

“N-No fair,” you say, turning your head to try and peer over your shoulder towards her.

“I could stop, if you’d rather,” she says with a smirk.

You certainly don’t take her up on that offer. All you can do to match her aggression is to keep pounding your [pc.ass] back against her, your [pc.vagAss|pussy slopping every fat inch of Agnimitra’s cock into yourself|asshole greedily slurping at every fat, throbbing inch of Agnimitra’s dick]. This isn’t over – but it will be soon.

You feel Agnimitra’s breath wash hotly down your back; she makes long, shuddering whines every few thrusts as she hurriedly pounds your [pc.vagAss|pussy|asshole], stretching you, filling you with her meat again and again. You’re trapped between the floor [agni.loc|of the temple|of the room|of your tent] and her heaving, thrusting body: the heat is intense enough that you can see the steam gently waft from between you two every time her hips clap against yours. You need to breathe, but every breath is hot enough to singe your lungs and burn [pc.hasSkin|the hairs in ]your nose.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Lyric's birthday was two days ago, on August 22nd! It has been, as of this writing, one year and two days since I first revealed them to the world. Here's to another year of fat-assed adventures with your devoted kobold!

Also:

Updated Agnimitra with a whole bunch of words! This mostly finishes a big editing pass over her whole document for loose ends, but it also does 1.5 new futa sex scenes. This finishes her document - Agnimitra is complete!
Did you make it into the deadline?

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
I'm sure this is a dumb question that you probably haven't bothered pondering yourself, but my curiosity has finally gotten the best of me and I have to know.

What's the deal with Kobold nipples?

I saw Moira's bust for big Lyric and she's got a pair of nipples on her breasts, but shortstack Lyric is still featureless. What's more, all of the other mini kobolds have featureless chests as well, but the queen does have a pair of nips herself. At first I just assumed maybe whatever mutation produces a kobold queen gives her nipples, but big Lyric kinda disproves that, so what's the deal? Are kobold nipples just sub-dermal until their breasts reach a certain size? Does whatever we give to lyric to make her big also give her nipples? Is there any sort of reasoning here or did you just think the kobolds would be cuter without nipples?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Easy answer: alchemy. I ain't gotta explain shit

But I like the answer that queens/village mothers grow nipples once they reach a certain size. Maybe, when they grow big enough, that's the sign that they're ready for that responsibility.

Lyric had a Village Mother (a queen by a different name, essentially) and I only imagined her being eight or nine feet tall, which would be how tall Tall Lyric would be. The Undermountain Queen is just a freak, haha