Picking up the pieces (Out of character)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Damn... thanks for the heads up, it was working before... I swear. I'll just add the link to the good image in it and find suitable chibi later. <3

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
I put down Rholrald as a lawful neutral not because he obeys laws in general, which he doesn't, but because he follows the rules of the party, accepting his place without too much disagreement

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
so he is more of a CN ? ,as i know alignment is their reflection in the society they live in not with their partners

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
Going to be playing a Kobold Artificer, I thought it would fit for a more utility-focused "caster". Also I can't seem to find actual item creation rules.

And last time I checked, most people were playing kobolds, is this still true?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
2 out of the already created characters are kobolds yes ,being mine and Jasmac's ,they are brothers as well .

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
While the official released version of the Artificer hasn't been put out yet, there is a Playtest version of the Artificer covering levels 1-20 to be found on the WotC website. If that isn't acceptable for you, then I'll make a Wizard Kobold of the Artificer Tradition using the 5e Eberron Rules from Unearthed Arcana. If that's not okay then I'll make a monk. I like monks.

Oh, and I'll be playing Lawful Evil because it's the "racial alignment" of the Kobolds, but I'm not going to be stabbing anyone in the back. Unless they're an enemy, of course.

Edit: Ignore the duplicate post, I thought I erased what I typed out be accident.

Last edited:

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
So we've got a Kobold Rogue, a Kobold Fighter, Yuan-ti Pureblood Cleric, Fallen Aasimar Warlock, and now a Kobold Wizard. Shaping up to be an interesting party.

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
Finished my character sheet, went with Conjuration instead of Artificer, though that won't take effect until I reach second level.

Attachments

• D&D 5e - Deltik Kobold Wizard.pdf
    464.1 KB · Views: 9

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
First post is up everyone, for those who didn't see because notifications.

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
Just wanted to ask because I haven't hit 2nd level yet, can I take Bladesinging as my Arcane Tradition? It states that normally only elves and half-elves may take it, but that is a lore/setting-based restriction and other races may take it with DM approval. It can be found on pages 141-142 of the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
also regarding the game
considering Rholrald got the drop on the skeletons does it just automatically make him first in initiative or he makes the attack then the round begins with everyone rolling for initiative and doing their turns including him?
also, i think the rolls should be set like
[initiative]
[attack roll1], [attack roll2] (in the case of possible advantage or disadvantage having it be rolled anyway but still specified as the second roll as to not have it count in case none of those apply)
[damage roll]
and is Verona going to do something or just stand by ?

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Usually that first attack that prompted combat is out of the initiative list but depends on how Malice will interpret the rolls. DM trumps rules. =x

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Verona is just going to stand by until she sees what this thing can do, if it looks like it's actually a threat then she'll jump in. For now it's just snarky commentary and finding out what you guys can do.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
You can take the arcane thing, the sneak attack goes first then initiative and we act in that order.

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
I can use the Bladesinger? Awesome.

What do you guys want to do with the last bandit, assuming we capture him instead of kill? I'm leaning towards interrogate.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
they are just bandits not much to interrogate i was just going to take their stuff and fuck them XD

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Just a heads up it seems the myth weavers sheets of everyone got erased

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Yeah, I saw that, I'm rather glad that I backed up my character to an actual file. From what I saw, one of the people on it was doing back end work and ended up wiping huge amounts of data.