Options

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Hello, I'm Upcast Drake, the guy who writes all the code.

What NON-GAMEPLAY-RELATED options would you guys like to have? Right now the idea is to have text-size (either for everything or just the main reading text), brightness, contrast, the ability to use the default browser text, silly mode, buttslut mode, enable/disable busts, set a preferred artist, and easy mode.

If you propose content-related options I'll ban you.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'd like the option to replace every adjective with gay or some variant of it.

We all know why.

It's like silly mode. But gayer.

Edit: Allow me to seriously propose, however, that we get something to allow color swapping the UI? That's been the number one thing since the new format. While I enjoy the new look, I do think the color choice may get to me.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Edit: Allow me to seriously propose, however, that we get something to allow color swapping the UI? That's been the number one thing since the new format. While I enjoy the new look, I do think the color choice may get to me.
Probably not going to happen. We'd need to design an entire new set of assets.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Whenever I play any of fenco games, I always find a game ost to play in the background. So what I would like is to be able to setup music from my computer to play during certain events. Like if we walk into a village, the game would play my village.mp3 or if I get into an encounter it would then play battle.mp3
Don't think this is going to happen. It'd require assigning soundtracks to every location and you'd have to upload your music every time. That and I don't think very many people would use it.

Afier

Sep 4, 2015
With the new inventory UI being what it is, I'd like to be able to navigate it using the mouse directly. There is a terrible amount of clicking the up/down buttons that really doesn't need to exist.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
With the new inventory UI being what it is, I'd like to be able to navigate it using the mouse directly. There is a terrible amount of clicking the up/down buttons that really doesn't need to exist.
You already have that.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
You can already click the slots. Double click and right click also quick equip/unequip. The buttons are there for people who prefer to use the keyboard. The entire button dock is bound to 1-5, q-t, a-g.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Buttslut Mode? Let me guess it makes enemies and NPCs go for anal rather than vaginal whenever it is applicable. If so honestly I’m not that surprised, of course a game headed by Savin would have such an option!

:)

Yeah, basically any scene that supports vagOrAss defaults to ass, and if an NPC chooses a scene, it'll go for anal options if one exists.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
basically any scene that supports vagOrAss defaults to ass, and if an NPC chooses a scene, it'll go for anal options if one exists.
Buttslut Mode?!

Oh God Yes Please

Been waiting for this since CoC but shhh

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
<_< >_>... How about a Hyper Friendly mode where scenes don't have dick size requirements...
The only issue I see with that is the scene wouldn't support it. So your dick wouldn't fit percise scenes, like if your dick is missive enough to bulge someone's belly but is treated like a small dick. It wouldn't fit the purpose or the effect I would like to have, you know.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
We've actually decided to basically axe size requirements except in extreme cases.
Hold on, would this mean someone can fuck my 1-foot tall pixie with a 4 foot dick? I'm confused on how size requirements work in this now.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
We've actually decided to basically axe size requirements except in extreme cases.
Interesting. It's good that size requirement shouldn't be a problem anymore. I just can't stop imagining shoving a five inch in girth cock down someone's throat for some reason. Weird.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Interesting. It's good that size requirement shouldn't be a problem anymore. I just can't stop imagining shoving a five inch in girth cock down someone's throat for some reason. Weird.
The options are have requirements and block people off so they complain, or just hand-wave it and have them complain about inconsistencies. I think most people would prefer inconsistencies to the hassle of shrinking your junk.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
The options are have requirements and block people off so they complain, or just hand-wave it and have them complain about inconsistencies. I think most people would prefer inconsistencies to the hassle of shrinking your junk.
Indeed I do agree with you on that. I in fact did find that frustrating in tits.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I don't always play these games as a character with a ridiculous third-leg dong, but when I do, I like not missing out on content because of it. So thanks. :D

OddGoon

Mar 18, 2016
What NON-GAMEPLAY-RELATED options would you guys like to have? Right now the idea is to have text-size (either for everything or just the main reading text), brightness, contrast, the ability to use the default browser text, silly mode, buttslut mode, enable/disable busts, set a preferred artist, and easy mode.

I'd like the following options:
  • Text size
  • Font
  • silly, buttslut, and easy mode, individually and concurrently
  • labels to go with icons (i.e., not just have an icon and have us assume what it means)
Edit:
  • Also, if would be neat if I could click on the enemy icons and have a pop-up of the full artwork, if there is one.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
Always would have liked a mode where the enemys Transform you upon losing, to fit what they find attractive. And perhaps the option to revisit bad ens you already have sen without having to trigger them ingame again.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Always would have liked a mode where the enemys Transform you upon losing, to fit what they find attractive. And perhaps the option to revisit bad ens you already have sen without having to trigger them ingame again.

Not the kind of options we're talking about here :p

Dec 26, 2017
How abaout the posibility to change the Size/font and Colour text that indicates what happened to your Character for example the text that says lost anal Virginity or grew fur etc. Or to change the size and Coulour of the spoken lines from your Character or Companions when there are multiple Characters in a Conversation.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
How about an option to choose the protag's starting sexual history? The slum rat or courtesan backgrounds already make the protag lose their virginity before the start of the game, but why do we have to start out as KHVs for the rest of the backgrounds?

AGAIN not the kind of options we're asking about.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone remember in COC 1 there was a hyper Happy mode where gender items could not counter each other. There was also a Debug mode, you could use items infinitely, ignore bad ends and trigger certain situations. Will anything like those ever make a return in some form?

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Debug mode is for debugging, since the dev console can already do all that and I'm the only debugger, it will not be returning. Gender items countering is also irrelevant since you can set your pronouns just like in TiTS.