Observation post of the Observer.

Barakiel

Oct 6, 2019
While Kinu is distracted, Kiyoko leans over to you and whispers into your ear. "You do know that a man has been here in our daughter's chambers, right?"

Wait, what?

"I can scent it, but there are other tell-tale signs. Well, she is so independent and resolute these days; added to the fact that she is left to her devices so often, I'm honestly not surprised. Hmph. Our girl probably seduced him to begin with, that's my guess."

She… she seems to care less than you thought she would…

"Our daughter just wants to get married and leave; just as children catch onto more than their parents imagine, the reverse also applies. Please, I know more than she gives me credit for as her mother. I was young once, and had many sisters as well."

"She is my heir, you know. If she continues like this, there's little doubt that she's going to wind up pregnant sooner or later. Maybe that's her plan."

unknown.png

~~Two nights ago~~

Oooohh noooo~

Husband-sama is ploughing me into the ground

I'm in a position like this, no different from an animal

And I'm completely pinned down

Getting fucked by a strong male who wants to get me pregnant

I feel so haaaappppyyy~

Daughter finally realises what her mother sees in all this, more news at 11.

will you let me duel him? they did it without my consent... my daughter

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
will you let me duel him? they did it without my consent... my daughter
I second that request.
I think the funniest part of all this is that this is the version of the daughter who was specifically raised to think for herself and be independent instead of blindly following whatever her parents say.

The question of needing anyone's consent except her own to offer herself up to be thoroughly ploughed and seeded would never even come up in the first place.

Barakiel

Oct 6, 2019
I think the funniest part of all this is that this is the version of the daughter who was specifically raised to think for herself and be independent instead of blindly following whatever her parents say.

The question of needing anyone's consent except her own to offer herself up to be thoroughly ploughed and seeded would never even come up in the first place.

So let me kill him regardless...

Jun 10, 2019
Has that picture of Kiyoko in a wedding kimono you posted a while back been colored yet? If so, could you post the colored version, please?

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016

Consent, new. But I would.hope my kids would keep my in the loop about their life going ons.

I mean, sure, I couldn't stop em, but it's always good to say "I dont see the wisdom in this, but your life is your own, O Daughter Mine".
Or
"As long as you are satisfied with the reasons you chose, go for it"

As I would hate for her to get trapped in any form of relationship if its 100% to get back at either of her moms, and would like the piece of mind to know.she thought things through on her own first.

Making educated mistakes is part of adulthood, after all

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Yeesh, people want to kill Hitoshi for banging our daughter? I can’t wait for what happens when Hime Kinu gets caught up in Nakano’s shit. :V

I am anticipating wanting to turn him into a rug at least once. ;p

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Every dad keeps a shotgun to polish in front of their daughters' boyfriends. I don't see the appeal, but that ship's passed me by so far. My only relationships are virtual.

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
It is true that real protection means teaching your kids to manage risks on their own, but that doesn't mean i can't get my hands dirty every now and then

TheShepard256

Yeesh, people want to kill Hitoshi for banging our daughter? I can’t wait for what happens when Hime Kinu gets caught up in Nakano’s shit. :V

I am anticipating wanting to turn him into a rug at least once. ;p
Not me, on both counts. The worst I'd do is "Kinu, please don't encourage the poor fool. … Well, if you're going to encourage him anyway, at least teach him how to write poetry that isn't terrible."

Raphael, on the other hand...

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Not me, on both counts. The worst I'd do is "Kinu, please don't encourage the poor fool. … Well, if you're going to encourage him anyway, at least teach him how to write poetry that isn't terrible."

Raphael, on the other hand...

I was thinking more along the lines of Nakano possibly burning out Kinu with his suicidal obsession with proving himself. :p

I'm hoping that Hime will be the rock to him eventually though and put her foot down when he gets self-destructive, in a similar vein to how Hitoshi is Inari's rock. It would kinda fit the theme of each of them learning to balance themeselves too (i.e. Inari learning to accept help from others, Hime learning when to put her foot down).

But I have a hard time at the moment gleaning what Observer has planned for those two aside from that it's going to hurt us every bit as much as Inari's struggles, lol!

I'm sure we'll get a satisfying conclusion either way.

Also, pretty sure we'd ALL want to collectively murder Raphael. :p

Reactions: TheShepard256

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I’ve got a feeling most complicated about full color art of my video game daughter getting banged by her fiancée in full detail, and I’m not even on this route. XD

Nov 19, 2019
I for one, gonna pester Kinu to get married already.
"Where's mah grandkids gurl? Yer oldman won't live forever Ya'know?"

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Right. I'm going to post something. It's not kitsune this time. For once. They've been delayed twice already, but third time's a charm, right?

Yesterday one of the write staff posted a pic into chat. I got inspired. I asked the boss for permission as well as a few questions, and after some discussion got the go-ahead to do a side project.

So what we're going to do is:

Salwah, Jassiran Sacred Harlot

So Cait wants to set up a temple in the Marches, right in the ruins where she lost Calla. Hey, maybe someday Calla will make it back through on her own, and she's got to keep the place safe until it does. Kind of like the original Champion watching over the portal, y'know. But then she needs someone to look after the place when she's out adventuring with you.

So we introduce Salwah, a delicious choco cat and junior of Cait's who's come to join her in what the temple said was missionary work. Of course, we know that Cait skipped town on the day of her initiation, but that isn't going to stop her junior from pushing her back onto the road of the glorious missionary (position) with a bit of urging.

What I want to do here is a full F:GO Queen of Sheba arabian aesthetic with shawl, gold, jewels, the whole shebang. A look at what Cait might've been if she'd stayed on the day of her initiation and been chosen to enter the right vocation -- a full-fledged, if junior temple harlot with Bene Gessrit levels of control over her own body when it comes to sex and sexual pleasure, thanks to the mysteries of Mallach.

Some of the things I want to explore is ritual/tantric sex, as well as bringing all those stories of moonlit orgies Cait speaks of her former life to the player's doorstep. Also want to do the womb-for-rent thing that they have going on in Jassiran temples, which was how Cait and Calla came to be. If you want to remain a pure female, you can still use the service by sending one of your bedicked companions out to stud and then come in afterwards for preggo lesbian fun. Salwah is fine with all of this -- as Cait herself is living proof, breeding their own initiates is one of the ways the temple of Mallach perpetuates itself, after all.

Also, crotch tattoos. The more you sate yourself on Salwah and rent out her womb for hefty sums (all of which goes to Cait as the newly established temple's matron), the more her harlot's tattoo -- which as a junior priestess can be turned on and off at will unlike Cait's -- grows and expands from a cute little heart shape to a divinely perverse depiction of feminine reproductive anatomy that spiders its way across the entirety of her lower belly, pulsing with lustful power. And all this happens while her tits and ass expand to the point where her temple prostitute's garb won't even fit her any more... but at that point, it's unlikely that she'll care very much anymore. That should please the tits and ass expansion/progression folks a bit.

What I'm going to go for here is the initial introduction, which should trigger after Cait finally meets up with her dad again. That should happen whenever the boss gets to it, which means I should have some time to get that done. She'll show up in the Frost Hound, give Cait her old slut clothes that she left behind while skipping town, and start events in motion for the building of Cait's own pad. There won't be any of the special sex yet -- I may write some random scenes since plain old sex is fine, but one's gotta conduct the sacred rites and rituals in the proper venue and atmosphere, Mallach's orders -- and there'll be a dungeon quest to set the stage for all of this.

All of this is done on "extra" time -- beyond my quota that I still use to work on adult Kinu and Kiyoko companion, as well as other fluff stuff, so those aren't going to be impacted in the least. What it does mean, though, is that Salwah should be pretty slow going, which suits me just fine as it might take some time for Cat Call to be updated.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
It's a good way to give an option to sell your soul to Mallach too, if you're so inclined. I look forward to it, even if it has to go on the back burner for a bit.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Tbh, Salwah sounds awesome!

I need to ask, will it be possible to give her items and be able to customize her?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Please tell me we can buy some arabian clothing like salwahis is planned to wear I'd love my pc to wear one herself and I really want to about the womb for rent thing do you keep the kids you get pregnant with or if your companions sired one for you? Or does the temple?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Please tell me we can buy some arabian clothing like salwahis is planned to wear I'd love my pc to wear one herself and I really want to about the womb for rent thing do you keep the kids you get pregnant with or if your companions sired one for you? Or does the temple?

From Cait's lore, the Mallachites take care of them until they come of age. The cost is very expensive partly because it covers the cost of childcare from birth to eighteen.

Re: clothing, you would not be able to BUY them, but making them for you as a favour to Cait is not out of the question.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Holy cow, God Kitty expansion.

This I love. A LOT. As I feel we'd otherwise have to strictly wait for the main story to chug along before more Cait stuff is available.

I noticed in the write up that Kikoyo is Monogamous, and 'Queen Sheba' is a non-monogomous outlet for many of the same kinks present with floof-wife.

Is there any actual planned ingame interaction concerning her views on fidelity?