Obligatory Pregshit Thread

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
I did the sexy kitsune mama stuff. She be talking about astral plane this and astral plane that. Sharing chi an shizz. Babies was made, much rejoicing was had.
Like, the whole time tho, in my head there was one burning question I kept wanting to ask *glances down furtively before returning gaze to eye level* "so, like, uh, HOW IN THE NINE HELLS DO YOU KEEP IT TRIMMED LIKE THAT!!! Like, astral razors or sumthin?!?"... I must know... tell me.... NOW!

Reactions: Noxxie

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I am wondering, that if paid, could there be a gay relationship which could end up with an egg preg and then being to use both in the party as companions?

In all likelihood, you could never pay that much even if you were willing to sponsor one to the bitter end.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'd like if the champ or companion is pregnant, then they'll generate less threat. reasoning being that nobody wants to sucker punch a soon to be mom

How about if the Champ is pregnant, you aren't allowed out of town because no soon-to-be mom is gonna go throw herself at hungry wolves and armed orc barbarians :p

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I could see that as a bad end. While the champ was stuck at Hawkethorne trying to be a responsible parent, Kas got bored and conquered the Frost Marches.

also

my response
9aa45294194f5b8ef3bf36275d96ab96.png
My response to this is :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:. What?! No mother would battle while pregnant.

Reactions: Gothamson

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
If it was an Orc mother with an axe to grind for a certain demon, i'd wager a guess that she'd be all over the whole "let's paint the town red!" and goes screaming in blaze of glory while pregnant, chopping off heads and sitting down with a large boar roasting over an open fire. The idea of just sitting in town with a 9 month old pregnancy "just because" doesn't sound like a very heroic thing to do because *reasons* and plus having the PC wondering off to say, a swarm or a deep forest covered in corrupting tentacles. With a lot of hate fucking with those tentacles (usual my problem in the first game while doing a "purity" run) the dangers involved with being the champion or whatever PC the second one has, seems to be the trivial

TL;DR - Don't force the PC into a mock-Bad Ending like sticking them in town because of their safety. It's not like we're pushing for realism or having critical expectations to meet, just a sexy game with plenty of cuckoldry, ball slapping, gangbanging goodness. (Thrown in some light humor for good measure).

I've seen some mothers with full on pregnancies do some crazy shit instead of staying home like any "normal" parent. Surfing and skydiving just to name a few occurrences (Yes, i know high altitudes can cause problems. But they still do it anyway.)

Q: And why do you know that?
A: Don't judge me!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I've seen some mothers with full on pregnancies do some crazy shit instead of staying home like any "normal" parent. Surfing and skydiving just to name a few occurrences (Yes, i know high altitudes can cause problems. But they still do it anyway.)
And I'm gonna dare to ask, how did their children turn out?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
And I'm gonna dare to ask, how did their children turn out?
Kristi Olivares was the surfer with her now born son Alexander. Shayna Richardson skydived, parachute malfunctioned (survived) and had surgery on her pelvis giving birth to Richard Tanner West suffering no signs of abnormalities from the accident.

Ibhar

Apr 3, 2019
Will you be able to get pregnant from companions and get companions pregnant? Like, there is no way Brint and Berwyn don't get you preggers with the amount of cum they can put in you.

P.S. are pregnancies from enemies not implemented or is it just really hard for the PC to get knocked up? (besides Kasyrra, bimbugs, Alrune and her kids)

Reactions: Mugg and loricd

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Will you be able to get pregnant from companions and get companions pregnant? Like, there is no way Brint and Berwyn don't get you preggers with the amount of cum they can put in you.

P.S. are pregnancies from enemies not implemented or is it just really hard for the PC to get knocked up? (besides Kasyrra, bimbugs, Alrune and her kids)

If the companion's creator writes preg, there'll be preg. If not, no.

Same for enemies. I think you listed just about everything that can know you up right now.

D

Deleted member 15512

I really need to get this Amber Orb and meet Kiyoko... but lewd writing + short attention span does not mix well, and it's a wonder I was able to progress as far as I did in TiTS in the first place. All I've managed so far is starting a new game and immediately going to town on Gwyn (so cute!) after editing myself a small fortune.

thearchtree

Sep 1, 2018
So, since nobody has done this yet. *Bows down to The Observer, bringer of the pregshit. Also sends Savin a box of dick shaped candy as thank you*

Reactions: Tamsee

Jogoon

Nov 2, 2016
So this thread is for discussing pregnancy content, right? If so, than this would be an appropriate place to ask my question, I think.

Is there currently any content for the PC getting pregnant in the game?

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
And the CoC2 pregnancy page will be worked on. Far as I know, right now it's Garret and the encounters mentioned by Ibhar above. More will come as authors write the needed content.

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
Whoops, that's my fault for not checking which forum I was on, mb

Attachments

• bhxo4ivza6x21.jpg
    bhxo4ivza6x21.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 13

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
And the CoC2 pregnancy page will be worked on. Far as I know, right now it's Garret and the encounters mentioned by Ibhar above. More will come as authors write the needed content.
Garret pregging the player isn't in the game as of this posting.

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
I know more stuff is getting added all the time. But put me down on the side of the PC getting pregnant by as many folks in this game as possible.

And would love conversational lines while you're having sex, some NPC is bragging about how he will knock you up. My PC is got that breeder trait, so it would be nice to see more pregnancy possibilities for the PC. Besides, gotta keep Gwen busy in the nursery. ;)

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
I realize that they just added some new pregnancy content (Garret and Lupine scouts I believe), but will I have to start a new game to see these changes or will my current games get updated with it?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I realize that they just added some new pregnancy content (Garret and Lupine scouts I believe), but will I have to start a new game to see these changes or will my current games get updated with it?
You don't need to restart, it will be updated automatically. It might take a little while if you're not backing the game, though -- backer updates are more frequent while public updates are once a month.

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
Ah ok, thank you Wsan.^^ Do you know how long it takes to notice/realize your char is pregnant?

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Usually depends how many stages and at what time the author adds.