Obligatory Pregshit Thread

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The fanbase for these games has quite the love for pregshit. Or at the very least preg-fetishists are very loud here. Thus I've decided that I'm gonna nip this particular problem in the bud and hopefully make a thread to concentrate all the preg-talk and all things getting pregnant, being pregnant, npcs being pregnant, and getting pregnant, in one spot. Yes it's rather optimistic that this thread will work as intended but I'm trying.

Now having played the version linked on fen's main site, as well as read everything else on this part of the forum, I've got the only relevant question on this topic. Will we be able to get knocked up Kysarra, the first dick one can encounter, in our initial encounter?

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
If it wasn't me who asked, someone else would've. I just thought we might as well get this over with and make an attempt to contain everything.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Trapmanders or PREG RIOT

(Joke intended)

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I don't believe there's any form of time dilation in this world, so pregshit would be TiTs-tier and not CoC-tier.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I don't believe there's any form of time dilation in this world, so pregshit would be TiTs-tier and not CoC-tier.

Isn't there magic in this world? Fantasy worlds have such a convenient excuse, they can just wave hands and go "Magic!" and have it happen

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Isn't there magic in this world? Fantasy worlds have such a convenient excuse, they can just wave hands and go "Magic!" and have it happen

Honestly it's all up in the air at the moment until master analmancer lays out the ground work guidelines of how this shit works or is it going to be The Observer who's doing that since Savin won't touch pregshit? Either way as I said it's up in the air at the moment and nothing is cemented yet.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Honestly it's all up in the air at the moment until master analmancer lays out the ground work guidelines of how this shit works or is it going to be The Observer who's doing that since Savin won't touch pregshit? Either way as I said it's up in the air at the moment and nothing is cemented yet.
Let's just all agree that analmancy needs to be the first magic path added in CoC2 if magic ends up being a thing. Everyone needs that "Anal Squeeze" spell to deal Int x 5 Damage to their foes.

By squeezing them with their anus.

Analmancy 101.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
You can knock Kass up in that encounter, but you can't be knocked up by her this time. Next time you encounter her, though, it'll be both ways.
I'm assuming there's a story path planned for that? That would be an odd thing to just implement for no reason, especially since it's well-known that you dislike preg content that makes no sense.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm assuming there's a story path planned for that? That would be an odd thing to just implement for no reason, especially since it's well-known that you dislike preg content that makes no sense.

I wouldn't say a story path but it will definitely come up again next time you meet her.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Silens Phoenix

Nov 24, 2017
I don't think Savin is against pregnancy content. I think it's just not on his top to do list. In fact I'm pretty sure he's done a lot of pregnancy stuff, it's just when he says no to a character having kids people don't understand what that means. And then they think he hates preg content.
If I had to take a guess or two, it's not that he doesn't like pregnancy content, but rather that he doesn't like the constant hounding for more preg content, especially when a character was just recently added to the game. He's done a lot of preg content, but for some people it's never enough.

IIRC Helia didn't start out with an option for pregnancy, but that was eventually added once he felt she was in a decent position, with probably no end to the nagging about when it's going to come. And I'd be surprised if there wasn't a number of people who saw that Helspawn wasn't just a statistic and immediately asked to knock her up as well.

I could be entirely off base with my assumption here, but uh, I'd hope you'd forgive me if I didn't search through years of the forums for the answer. He has his reasons, simple as that.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Okay if we're talking about preg content...

Any chance for some magical/alchemical shenanigans and female/female and male/male pregnancies?

It always put me off that I'd have to switch genders with certain characters if I wanted to experience the full extent of their content.

Reactions: Thisdude

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Until I write the hyperbolic time chamber where you can be pregnant for 9 months in a few minutes.

*snicker*

Will we be able to grunt and scream and therefore raise our power level too?

But seriously... where would the babies stay? Mountain base?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
*snicker*

Will we be able to grunt and scream and therefore raise our power level too?

But seriously... where would the babies stay? Mountain base?
The pregnant lady in the tutorial opens a nursery

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The pregnant lady in the tutorial opens a nursery

I sincerely hope that Garth starts giving you blank stares if you have over ten kids there.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I sincerely hope that Garth starts giving you blank stares if you have over ten kids there.
Even better is that you can knock up the lady yourself, and she's supposed to get bigger and bigger litters over time.

Gwyn's working pet name in the 2 years she was being written was octopuppymom. I think that says enough.

Writing support for the nursery goes up to 200+ eligible bastards.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Gwyn's working pet name in the 2 years she was being written was octopuppymom. I think that says enough.

Yeah i looked at the doc, it's pretty amazing.

Though i do kinda want a few blurbs depending on how much of the stock of bastards Gwyn mothered. Plus Daddy dearest becoming increasing irritated over the pc getting his daughter so pregnant so many times feels like an opportunity that shouldn't be passed over. If only because I don't think there's a character done yet in CoC or TiTS that gets annoyed over the PC knocking up their kid.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
In another thread I saw someone requesting affectionate dominants who owned your ass but liked to take care of it too. Perhaps there's something that could be mined from that for use in pregnancy content in this game, with similar ideas and themes to the Bothrioc Quadomme. Not a wholesale copying of that particular NPC, obviously, since we were explicitly told not to do that by Savin, but definitely an NPC with some similarities.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015

so how much more exactly is the +? is it currently 200 with plans to increase it?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
so how much more exactly is the +? is it currently 200 with plans to increase it?
I assume it means that there is support for players who have 200 or more bastards just as there are for each tier of bastards below it.