Obligatory Pregshit Thread

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So, I'm curious; FoE was going to incorporate male pregnancy for the PC, at least, into the game, and even had it programmed in as a debug-exclusive content before the game went under. Any chance this game could see a magic item to let male PCs be knocked up by any cock-equipped lovers?

Reactions: Coalsack

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
So, I'm curious; FoE was going to incorporate male pregnancy for the PC, at least, into the game, and even had it programmed in as a debug-exclusive content before the game went under. Any chance this game could see a magic item to let male PCs be knocked up by any cock-equipped lovers?

AFAIK there are, and will be no plans to support butt-babies of the non-egg kind.

Reactions: Farlun

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
AFAIK there are, and will be no plans to support butt-babies of the non-egg kind.

So that means you'll be limited to ovipositor/otherweirdstuffsandgenders-based impregnation for mpreg or that you'll be able to get knocked up by males but the results will always be an egg at first?...

... or is it an open issue and if I want it I should write it, yes?...

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
So that means you'll be limited to ovipositor/otherweirdstuffsandgenders-based impregnation for mpreg or that you'll be able to get knocked up by males but the results will always be an egg at first?...

... or is it an open issue and if I want it I should write it, yes?...

Egg-stuffing.

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
You can knock Kass up in that encounter, but you can't be knocked up by her this time. Next time you encounter her, though, it'll be both ways.
Can you already knock her up, or has the stats for that not been implemented yet, and is there any way to tell if you knocked her up or does dicking her automatically impregnate her?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I don't think I got any sort of response to this. Cait's kinda got me in a box on the topic.

caitpreg.png

Reactions: Noxxie

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Guy with 7k+ plus kids in TiTs here. The best pregnancies were the ones that had meaning. Getting knocked up by some random mob might be hot in it's own right but in the long run it just makes the kid into a nameless number. The Sera, Riya, Ellie, Frostwyr, etc pregnancies were the best. The Best.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Guy with 7k+ plus kids in TiTs here. The best pregnancies were the ones that had meaning. Getting knocked up by some random mob might be hot in it's own right but in the long run it just makes the kid into a nameless number. The Sera, Riya, Ellie, Frostwyr, etc pregnancies were the best. The Best.
I'm sure there will still be some less-in-depth pregnancies. We've just decided against a generic system for the sake of grinding numbers that doesn't have original writing.

Reactions: Mugg

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
"We have decided against having the game be a numbers simulator" he says as he calculates the volume of the inside of a vagina.

Reactions: Natetheman223

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
Speaking of preg-shit, I was wondering if the "Breed orcs" option is available in-game right now. You know, after defeating Arona and her gang. The game is still early in development so the necessary items to get "fat loads or tons of fuck energy" might not be in yet, but I just wanted to make sure.

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
Alrighty thanks for answering.

On the topic of pregnancy content, I did really enjoy Helia's, Ellie's and Sera's stories dealing with that particular matter. Sure impregnating every mook you come across makes you feel like a big shot but you don't have much affection for them, so the whole act rings a slightly hollow. Meanwhile, having a kid with Hel is a full adventure, with plenty of battles, parties, sleepovers, a dungeon and more cuddling before she's finally ready to mate with you. It's really the culmination of your relationship and that made it so memorable.
The sex scene was pretty amazing as well.
So yeah, I don't think there's a need for every enemy/npc encounter to end in impregnating sex, probably should reserve that for some special npcs who are into that and/or with whom you develop a deep connection. As much as I like the idea of impregnating everything I fuck, I'd rather go for quality rather than quantity.

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
IIRC, in TiTS the explanation for all of the PC's progeny always being half human was that mods don't affect germline cells in addition to Steeles nanobots preserving victors human genetics, this was convenient for pregnancy writers as they could always assume the offspring inherit human characteristics from Steeles genetics.

Anyway my question is basically, how do genetics work in Savarra? will the PC's starting race actually affect the genetic makeup of their offspring? or will it rely on dominant maternal genes so to speak, where the mothers race determine the offspring? in that case, will whatever children the PC carries be their starting race? also, do alchemized/permanent TFs affect genetics?

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
IIRC, in TiTS the explanation for all of the PC's progeny always being half human was that mods don't affect germline cells in addition to Steeles nanobots preserving victors human genetics, this was convenient for pregnancy writers as they could always assume the offspring inherit human characteristics from Steeles genetics.
Anyway my question is basically, how do genetics work in Savarra? will the PC's starting race actually affect the genetic makeup of their offspring? or will it rely on dominant maternal genes so to speak, where the mothers race determine the offspring? in that case, will whatever children the PC carries be their starting race? also, do alchemized/permanent TFs affect genetics?
It's magic so anything can happen, which means it's up to the writer's discretion.

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
It's magic so anything can happen, which means it's up to the writer's discretion.

Yeah, that's kind of what I expected, and it makes sense for characters like kiyoko, who I think literally converts your life essence into new kitsune children, but what about someone like Gwyn, who as far as I know is impregnated through completely non-magical means, what's the standard for interbreeding among the races of Savarra?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Yeah, that's kind of what I expected, and it makes sense for characters like kiyoko, who I think literally converts your life essence into new kitsune children, but what about someone like Gwyn, who as far as I know is impregnated through completely non-magical means, what's the standard for interbreeding among the races of Savarra?
DNA is magical in Savarra, it can do anything.

Reactions: Mugg

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
IIRC, in TiTS or will it rely on dominant maternal genes so to speak, where the mothers race determine the offspring? in that case, will whatever children the PC carries be their starting race? also, do alchemized/permanent TFs affect genetics?

TL;DR all pregnancies will result in children of the NPC's race (not necessarily the mother, if the PC is the female). The magical radiation you're exposed to at the beginning of the game turned all your genes recessive :p

(Unless a writer REALLY wants to do something different, but this is the default).

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
We operate on Metal Gear Solid biology, here
90e.gif

I'd really like it if some new blood, hotshot newbie ran in and competently wanted to create more mercenary scenes.

Like all these damn clone babies via preg-works.

As a player, though, I'm wishing for days of swollen bellies and special kids that I can show Cait and remind her she can't provide me and fulfill the satisfaction of making me heirs. Maybe if she fixed that, she could earn her place higher in the pile of sluttery. Damn milky-titted catgirls and their broken wombs.

Sirkittyfer

Oct 5, 2018
I am wondering, that if paid, could there be a gay relationship which could end up with an egg preg and then being to use both in the party as companions?