Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Talking to the boy in the mansion can make him freeze up, meaning he doesn't walk around anymore. Can cause a problem if it happened in front of a door.

I had this problem. At once point I had to reload twice because the little shit got stuck first in the doorway of the bedroom, then in the doorway of the kitchen. It's not talking to him that does it, sometimes he just moves to an inconvenient place and stops moving. What we really need is a way to push non-hostile NPCs.

I thought it was ironically hilarious that his mother said "don't let my son get in your way, now" when she let us search the mansion, though.

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
How can I go to jail when I can not wait for the day or guardian does not want to move ? I checked all the houses and talked with all the only useful information is Go talk to Cnal

I'm not sure we understand where you are stuck. What was the most recent thing to happen, in the plot?

I had this problem. At once point I had to reload twice because the little shit got stuck first in the doorway of the bedroom, then in the doorway of the kitchen. It's not talking to him that does it, sometimes he just moves to an inconvenient place and stops moving. What we really need is a way to push non-hostile NPCs.

This is... unlikely to happen I suspect. Non-hostile NPCs are how some of the stuff in the game is gated off, and giving the player that kind of power tends to lead to more bugs. I think the child just needs a non-fixed movement pattern so that he will actually get out of your way after a moment.

Zbrek

Oct 26, 2015
The last thing was a request for assistance by a person in a mine after which came the night then I had to go to jail when Irelia made that guardians are indisposed

Last edited by a moderator:

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
Go talk to Irelia in her cell. Then talk to Cnal outside his potion shop. Then it will become day.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
This is... unlikely to happen I suspect. Non-hostile NPCs are how some of the stuff in the game is gated off, and giving the player that kind of power tends to lead to more bugs. I think the child just needs a non-fixed movement pattern so that he will actually get out of your way after a moment.

A way to push non-hostile mobile NPCs then. Obviously fixed-position roadblocks like guards would be unable to be pushed.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
For the record, I'm just going to make sure the kid can't wander into any doorways.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
img%5D

The new addition to the game is out for our $15+ backers, so you can expect the public release to be posted here in a little over a week. This version of the game includes a variety of features, including:
- Three new scenes, plus three variants.
- These scenes feature an animation style new to this project.
- New outfit system for Riven, unlocking a special costume and variant (more to come in future updates).
- NPC updates in town and new sidequests throughout many areas.

This update went out to everyone whose card was charged at the beginning of November. If you pledged after that, but want to receive the early release or one of this month's art packages, you can send us this month's pledge by a different method. If you're interested, send us a message and we'll talk about the details.

On November 12 we'll release the game to the $5 tier, then it will go public on November 15. Soon our attention will turn to the fifth section of the game. You can expect some new info and a backer thread over the coming weeks.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Version 0.4.2 of Noxian Nights is released! This version of the game includes a variety of features, including:
- Three new scenes, plus three variants.
- These scenes feature an animation style new to this project.
- New outfit system for Riven, unlocking a special costume and variant (more to come in future updates).
- NPC updates in town and new sidequests throughout many areas.

Download it here!

Happy playing! You can expect the next version early next month for our patreons and a bit later for the public.

Jing

Aug 27, 2015
Can I ask will the game have a some sort of past scean viewer. I know there is CG's for $15 patrons but honestly some place where you can view past events would be better. However as I don't make games I have no clue what this would code like however I think it would be a definite improvment.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
img%5D

The new addition to the game is out for our $15+ backers, so you can expect the public release to be posted here in a little over a week. This version of the game includes a variety of features, including:
 - Three new scenes, with ten variants total.
 - Two other quests to boost your affection/lust.
 - With enough lust, Riven can now walk naked or covered in cum.

On December 9 we'll release the game to the $5 tier, then it will go public on December 13. Next month we'll be including with more backer scenes, so expect new threads for that over the coming days.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Can't wait for the next release. I'm interested in seeing how your affection possibly affects certain events in the future.

Syssiah

Dec 11, 2015
Heya!

First a big thank you for this fun and naughty game ^^

Good job you did !

I have a bunch of questions for you community, if you don't mind

1- I accepted to stay at home with katarina, seeing her affection go up to 15. how to exploit that gain if any mean ?

2- I have the feeling doing so, I stopped gaining Lust even in the Inn, as I only have access to the blowjob event. For instance my Lust is 63. so what ?

3- I have explored every inch of the game, town, slums, outside, and caverns, and I can't find the TENTH Reed needed for the potion vendor; if someone could help ?

How to increase yur Lust ? I have read some people were able to go close to 100 ?

Regards and xox !

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
3- I have explored every inch of the game, town, slums, outside, and caverns, and I can't find the TENTH Reed needed for the potion vendor; if someone could help ?

The reed are hidden like everywhere, city and outside. Try look behind the tree 1/2 are hidden in that position

Syssiah

Dec 11, 2015
Thankee Graav.

Alas I didn't find anything still in slums, city or outside, and clicked everywhere behind trees, including the hut place... :/

And what about my other points about Lust ? the only thing I'm not able to do right now is to defeat a orange flame monster west the minotaur caverns. (it is patrolling on a three way crossroad with small stalagmites around. is that the thing I need to do to continue the quests ? basically, I've talked to any NPC, and did the egg and rats quest for minotaurs, and discovered the new Dyuu ability with egg stew.) Ami I done with the 0.4.2 content ?

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
Thankee Graav.

Alas I didn't find anything still in slums, city or outside, and clicked everywhere behind trees, including the hut place... :/

And what about my other points about Lust ? the only thing I'm not able to do right now is to defeat a orange flame monster west the minotaur caverns. (it is patrolling on a three way crossroad with small stalagmites around. is that the thing I need to do to continue the quests ? basically, I've talked to any NPC, and did the egg and rats quest for minotaurs, and discovered the new Dyuu ability with egg stew.) Ami I done with the 0.4.2 content ?

When you decide to stay home with Irelia, Katarina or in slums, there are no more quests to continue the story, just side quests. (did not really understand where is the orange flame)

However, this should be all for the 4.2
Lust increases watching scenes of sex, everytime you see for the first time a new scene, you increase lust.
In 4.2, affection does not have any scenes.

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015

[...]

See the Chapter 4 of this guide to learn the location of the ten Reeds. (Massive spoilers for the whole game).

Syssiah

Dec 11, 2015
Thanks Lostone2 for the guide !

Now I see I missed lots of events.

And that the one with Irelia in the Mansion doesn't trigger to me.

I enter the place, I find the keys, and the bottle of wine, but the game doesn't give me a thrid option to go naughty with Irelia. My Lust is 47. is there something else I missed ?

See the Chapter 4 of this guide to learn the location of the ten Reeds. (Massive spoilers for the whole game).

dd

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Version 0.5.2 of Noxian Nights is released! This version of the game adds a variety of features, including:

Download it here

Happy playing! You can expect the next version early next month for our patrons and a bit later for the public.

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
Version 0.5.2 of Noxian Nights is released! This version of the game adds a variety of features, including:

Download it here

Happy playing! You can expect the next version early next month for our patrons and a bit later for the public.

I do not know why, but I waited all day for this release ahaha

Blubb

Nov 24, 2015
I found a bug (at least i think i did). I just downloaded the latest release, but I'm stuck. After the Kat sex scene with her in the catgirl outfit and the captain the game ends in a loop were he says "Katarina" and she says "..." (look at the picures). This scene repeats itself no matter how often i press enter. Between the dialogs the screen turns black (Katarina - ... - black) and I can enter the menu. It seems as if the game just turns black, but everything else keeps working.

1.png

2.png

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
There is indeed a bug there, and I'll get it fixed, but meanwhile you can get around it. Was Riven wearing the maid outfit? Take it off and try this quest again.

Blubb

Nov 24, 2015
Yes she was. I tried it again without the maid outfit AND after the Katarina and horse scene. One of those oviously helped because now it worked.

Btw i still can't get rid of the oversized avatar on the screen. Nevermind. xD

Blubb

Nov 24, 2015
Now I discovered something else I guess(busy day it seems). I just startet the get 100 lust job, but I can't go on. I talked to the guard at the prison, and I already gave the guy in the store a blowjob, but I can't start the other scenes. I tried with and without the maid outfit, but I can't get my lust over 73, and I can't get the minotaur blowjob or the guy in the city public blowjob scene. I also tried landlord blowjobs and anal scenes, but my lust won't rise further. Am I overlooking something?

Blubb

Nov 24, 2015
Yes i did, I used the pictured wallkthrough made by s3382306, but it only says now you have to get 100 lust before entering the prison and where the blowjob scenes are, but it doesn't say what you need to get them, and something is obviously missing for me to get them. :D

It seems I have to raise her lust even more beforehand, soI can get the scenes (after all she says "I can't bring myself to do it" when I want to start the Minotaur scene). But I don't know how...