Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Z2H3

May 21, 2016
I just have to ask since I'm assuming it's on everyones mind by now...

What endings will there be and will they be as detailed as let's say the minotaur one (perhaps tentacle lust or addiction or whatever for Dyuu) like the minotaur ending or will it be more of a laid back and smaller ending like the Irelia/katarina ending?

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
The core commission of this update is a tentacle ending - it will be extensive like the minotaur ending, but a very different gameplay style. Since this is the final bonus update, we may also add some other ending content. Things are kind of up in the air right now due to my situation.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
The core commission of this update is a tentacle ending - it will be extensive like the minotaur ending, but a very different gameplay style. Since this is the final bonus update, we may also add some other ending content. Things are kind of up in the air right now due to my situation.

Take your time - you have shit IRL to deal with...

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
KNmWDM1.png

We're here to announce the final installment of Noxian Nights! The complete version of the game is out for our $15+ backers, so you can expect the public release to be posted here in a little over a week.

This version contains the following additions:
-5 new CGs with more than 20 new variants, including many different fetishes.
-A big Dyuu ending in which you can conquer your way to total domination by breeding the female cast.
-A reworked Castrum ending with new scenes and a new ending for Shack Guy.
-New galleries for every ending so you do not have to replay.

On September 25th we'll release the game to the $5 tier, then it will go public on September 28th.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
The final content update of Noxian Nights is complete and freely available at version 1.2.2! This version of the game includes a variety of features:
-5 new CGs with more than 20 new variants, including many different fetishes.
-A big Dyuu ending in which you can conquer your way to total domination by breeding the female cast.
-A reworked Castrum ending with new scenes and a new ending for Shack Guy.
-New galleries for every ending so you do not have to replay.

The Castrum and Shack Guy content can be accessed by anyone, but the Dyuu ending is like the other special endings in that it has specific conditions. There's a hint in the original gallery, but here's another one: you need to have upgraded Dyuu before entering the final dungeon.

Download it here

Happy playing!

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yay a new true final edition! Huzzah!

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
It's really a good game, i cant wait to see the new project.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ideo

May 30, 2016
Just finished playing the game and I loved it! I was struggling with the forced rape scenes at first but once the girls embraced their inner sluts I really begun to enjoy myself, especially the Dyuu ending.

I´m starting a new playthrough to see if I can get the LeBlanc ending (did not met the conditions on my first run) . Any tips on how to trigger this ending?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Just finished playing the game and I loved it! I was struggling with the forced rape scenes at first but once the girls embraced their inner sluts I really begun to enjoy myself, especially the Dyuu ending.

I´m starting a new playthrough to see if I can get the LeBlanc ending (did not met the conditions on my first run) . Any tips on how to trigger this ending?

I haven't played through again yet, but judging by the hint at the end it looks like you can't show favoritism towards any girl.  Keep sleeping with the guy instead of joining one of the other two, don't state a preference when LeBlanc asks who you want to go with (I chose LeBlanc during my first run and that still didn't trigger it, so I suggest telling her you're not sure), don't steal from the orcs, and in general avoid choosing one girl over another.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
LeBlanc has her own affection rating, it's just invisible. Nothing you choose or do can rule out her ending, but you need to do a decent number of the following:
1) Choose her every time she's an option.
2) If there's a third option between Irelia and Katarina, choose that.
3) Find the LeBlanc scenes that are optional and watch them.
4) LeBlanc also approves of actions that are smart, self-interested, or more difficult than an easy route.

crowfire

Oct 30, 2016
I completed the game a little while back but accidentally deleted it, can someone give me the new ending and gallery save so I can view it, i'd be much appreciated. 

crowfire

Oct 30, 2016
Ah, much appreciated, I was already half-way through another play-through when I saw your message its been a fantastic game.

Gamaldi

Oct 31, 2017
I need help, I am having trouble finding the "Roots" for the Taming of the monsters, I got the one by the shrine in the forest, and the one in the minotaur area... but what location is the 3rd one in? I know I am missing something but I just cant tell where it is... any help please?

Gamaldi

Oct 31, 2017
I never new you could get down there but I have tried to click on the well and it does not let me go down it :( I went thru your walkthrough but don't see where you go into the well

Gamaldi

Oct 31, 2017
LOL as soon as I sent it I came acrossed it... am good to go, thank you so much for your time!