Noob with a quick question

Reximus44

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any way to tell if an NPC you've been banging is pregnant? Or a way to tell if you are pregnant for that matter. Or do you just have to wait the ~4500+ hours to know?

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
I
Is there any way to tell if an NPC you've been banging is pregnant? Or a way to tell if you are pregnant for that matter. Or do you just have to wait the ~4500+ hours to know?
In your codex, it should tell you.

For the PC, where the codex displays body parts, it will display the status of your womb when pregnant, who the father is and how many days left.

For NPCs, where the codex displays their information, they will have an extra stat, like "days pregnant" or something among those lines.

Reximus44

Jul 15, 2017
I

In your codex, it should tell you.

For the PC, where the codex displays body parts, it will display the status of your womb when pregnant, who the father is and how many days left.

For NPCs, where the codex displays their information, they will have an extra stat, like "days pregnant" or something among those lines.

Thanks. I had'nt really messed with the codex yet.

Zerva

Mar 25, 2016
I actually tried this out once with a throwaway female character, and I have come to the conclusion a pregnant PC won't get the 'cumfilled' buff/debuff thing. So if you get vaginally filled and don't get the buff when you otherwise would/the buff gets wiped away then congrats, you are preggo.

Reactions: wallpaper

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
I actually tried this out once with a throwaway female character, and I have come to the conclusion a pregnant PC won't get the 'cumfilled' buff/debuff thing. So if you get vaginally filled and don't get the buff when you otherwise would/the buff gets wiped away then congrats, you are preggo.

Either this doesn't work on subsequent bangs, or doesn't work for butt babies.
/Glowers at tentacle beast that I brought aboard like a newbie

Zerva

Mar 25, 2016
Either this doesn't work on subsequent bangs, or doesn't work for butt babies.
/Glowers at tentacle beast that I brought aboard like a newbie
I only tested with vagina babies sadly so I can't say anything for anal!

I will note that my tests were with Riya, Korgonne, and Milodans. So there could be exceptions but those were the three I used.

EDIT: And yes, subsequent bangs it did not apply the buff in those three examples.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
If you want to get pregnant, get yourself in a deep heat with 2 Breeder's Bliss pills. The heat effect will go away when your pregnant, so once you've done the deed, the effect will disappear and you'll immediately know and you won't have ro check the codex.

Reactions: Reximus44

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The problem with those buffs is that they aren't fully automatic and some scenes are missing the need for them to be applied.

Heats and Ruts are the best ways to ensure pregnancies. Though the former doesn't work if you have multiple vaginas as all of them will need to be impregnated for the buff to go away.

Reactions: Karretch