Night Trap's Winery Estate

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by Night Trap, May 17, 2017.

1. alkeiser

alkeiser Well-Known Member

Gotta catch em all!

2. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

Anno's wedding dream is the perfect amount of funny and sexy. Thank you Night Trap for writing it.

3. eveoflife

eveoflife Well-Known Member

I just remembered something I had saved for when Ciaran got implemented.
    [​IMG]

4. Night Trap

Night Trap Well-Known Member
    Creator

Boy, I was waiting for a particular commission to be finished and then I procrastinated uploading all the art, and then I got really busy with real life. I'm an uncle now, though, so that's fun. Seems fitting in this case to share art of the character of mine with the most children, Ms. Kittie, AKA Kithran.

I've left the description of Ms. Kittie's musculature and body fat intentionally somewhat vague so that it can interpreted however the reader prefers. It's just funny that the two artists I've commissioned recently had the opposite interpretations of each other.

First we have FriendlyAlienFriend's imagining. I actually got this as a YCH on a whim after discovering the artist, and I do not regret it one bit. I turned around and commissioned another piece from FAF right away.
    kithran.jpg

Before FAF though, I had commissioned an artist called Place, and he went with a more muscular portrayal of Ms. Kittie. I love both versions equally. Place definitely did a fantastic job of giving Kithran a more mature beauty, and conveying her mischievous and flirtatious personality. There's several pieces from Place. They are too damn big for me to upload here, so I'll just share some imgur links to them instead. There's just one that's small enough, and it's just a crop from a smaller sketch that exists as a reference for her color scheme and outfit.

I think it's just adorable though.

cute kithran sketch.png

Now for the links!

That's it for the meowmazon madam, for now. I've got a surprise piece coming up, hopefully within the week. Writing progress has been slow due to personal business, but there has been some, though just my commissions and about a thousand words of Ms. Kittie. Maybe I can show off more art more frequently until I'm all caught up. Don't hold your breath though! You know how I am when it comes to staying in touch with the forums.

5. eveoflife

eveoflife Well-Known Member

Grats on the Uncle status. :D

Night Trap likes this.
  6. Zevos

Zevos Well-Known Member

No cringing, but I had a goofy grin the entire time. Thoroughly entertaining, with the proper amount of absurd (as much as possible). Great work!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Night Trap

Creator

I wanted to clarify here that I'm not dead and I have not left the community. I've been busy taking care of my increasingly-senile grandmother, struggling with chronic, incurable health issues, and working on two massive projects.

The good news is that I recently finished a sexpack for Sellera. It's ~32,000 words of sadomasochistic femdom, so look forward to that sometime in the near future.

8. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

I didn't doubt you for a moment. :)

9. Nonesuch

Nonesuch Well-Known Member
    Creator

Look after yourself, man. Have someone to talk to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. MistyBirb

MistyBirb Harpy Princess
    Creator

Aww, Nonesuch expressing emotion other than snark is so endearing T^T

Don't worry mean green man, bat boi has a support group. :)

Night Trap and valkyr42 like this.
  11. Night Trap

Creator

I appreciate this a ton. I didn't mean for my post to come off nearly as whiny as it did (it's really not as bad as it sounds), but it makes me appreciate this even more. I do, as @MistyBirb said, have my own little support group of friends. I'm lucky enough to have many good friends, and the last 19-ish months have made me all the more grateful for them.