Neutralizing immobility

Anon8792

Jan 17, 2020
So, didn't notice initially that the hover board on top of making movement imparing effects not slow you down, but I found out it makes becoming immobilized impossible.

Playing a Kui-tan and getting mods for size, I eventually hit a sweat spot I liked where about a full day without "milking" would stop him in his tracks. Getting the goo armor ment I almost never had an issue with getting full so it took me making a save and just cheating and dumping money into more cum mods to see how far the system would go to notice something odd had happened without me noticing why. Somehow, while hitting infinity/NaN sizes and weight, I was still allowed to move.

Looked around a bit and found no information that explicitly explained it other than finding out becoming immobile is only based on ball size(I think, supposed to be around "person" sized) and someone talking about hover board stopping all movement impairment. Decided to test by putting the board in storage. Sure enough, soon as I moved out of the ship, the game finally told my infinity + sized character could no longer move.

Just posting as an amusing quirk of the system if no one else had noticed it yet. Seemed the hover board is also a titan class freighter.

Anon8792

Jan 17, 2020
Wasn't calling it a bug, but I am saying it is very amusing there is no weight limit. My character was the size of a planet so it's funny a hover "board" was enough to make the few million ton nut sack float. Not reporting anything, but it was fun to break the weight and size counters and have my character moving around like nothing was wrong.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
That's what I meant - the hoverboard was meant as a way to keep hyper players moving and not immobilised like beached whales
Not necessarily for inflated balls reasons either - iirc, tits and belly can also immobilise the PC, and some folks give their PCs such high production rates that they'd be permanently immobilised otherwise

But I agree - hover boards are pretty fucking powerful lol

Anon8792

Jan 17, 2020
Huh, didn't know that was the fully intended purpose. Thought it was to "save time" since it stops you from slowing down thinking it might have been for environmental stuff and had the side use of keeping engorged characters moving. Remembered seeing a thread when looking into it and someone pointing out it even neutralized some other things they thought it shouldn't like being knocked down I think, but that might have been something else. Cool though.

Anon8792

Jan 17, 2020
Yeah, kind of assumed that was the case even before looking into it and the only reference to immobile on the wiki is balls. Using an amusing interaction between the drug that halfs your size for 4 hours and being able to apply it twice to get some very "immediate" results from a few pops of Throbb. 400+ inch cock? Fine, no mobility issues. Balls 100+ inches around? You're stuck yo.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Or you went all in on milk. Mega Milk (never go below 40% of your maximum capacity) + 10 Lactaid Milk Tank (for 1000 Milk Storage Multiplier) + Flat chest (rating 0) =
* Milk, Capacity: 40 %
* Milk, Current: 160000 mLs
* Milk, Max: 400000 mLs
* Breast Row, Weight: 400.0 lbs

Oddly, flat does not report weight, even with a massive amount of milk. Had to compare to an A-cup to get this value. Every cup size adds 50.8 lbs of milk, minimum. Each breast row adds 400 lbs, minimum. You can see how it gets out of hand quickly.

No immobilization.

Last edited:

Anon8792

Jan 17, 2020
Yeah, know that. Just looked at my character. With empty balls, he weights 75,000+ lbs. Almost all of it is the first cock which is the 400+ inch horse cock. If you took it off, my character would weight 205 lbs so it's very amusing to me that it has no affect on his mobility. Not a complaint, cause I did abuse the condense drug to make Throbb have 4x's its affect so I know very well I'm the one playing the game 'wrong' but it is a bit of a laugh to see what the game allows to fly when it does have a system in place for that issue to arise cause of a race where they are intended to get 'hyper' sized and cause these issues to themselves, but anything else being hyper the system let's slide cause it would take more resources to plan for all of them.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Forget weight, 400 inches is 33.3 (repeating) feet. How do you fit anywhere?

Just used TiTSEd to check out the dimentions:
* Volume: 1431169.99 cubic inches (828.22 cubic feet)

Measure of Things

Fun comparisons:
2x Concrete Mixer
30x Hot Tub
150x Bathtub
50,000x Blood Donation

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I messed up my math. Corrected above with a bonus link to a size comparison site.