My OC Art

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
also i got a better idea for Xahlia's weapon...the venom gun or at least something similar.

If you've ever played return to castle wolfenstein, the venom gun is just a beast of a weapon and is essentially an assault minigun. It fires 12.7mm rounds and I can imagine realistically no ordinary person would be able to hand hold it due to its ridiculous rate of fire and size of projectile being fired...however considering Xahlia has the ability to make her skin sticky if need be she would probably be able to handle its recoil just barely in full auto since if she made her feet sticky she would have much better grip on floors (also means she would probably have to be barefoot now that i think about it), anyway im rambling so i'll just attach a picture of the venom gun here. think it would be a better choice since your idea of the sunfire rifle reminded me of the weapon.
venomNotes-2.jpg

gp_vg_mk2__venom__from_rtcw_by_primitive95_dadg5ho-fullview.jpg

gave it a shot! trying to do a slime girl realistic was tough. gonna try one of the furry characters more realistic now. Also, my guns are really bad lol.

Attachments

• OC Slime Girl 2.png
    OC Slime Girl 2.png
    332.1 KB · Views: 64

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
I was hoping I could maybe get some feedback. I've been practicing my furry art style a lot and was wondering if they look any good, and you guys would be the experts.

I've been trying a few things and was hoping I could get a comment on which of these female canine faces looks the best.

I basically varied the muzzle size and the eye size.

If you had any other feedback I'd also appreciate that.

Attachments

• OC Style Check.png
    OC Style Check.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 43

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
I was hoping I could maybe get some feedback. I've been practicing my furry art style a lot and was wondering if they look any good, and you guys would be the experts.

I've been trying a few things and was hoping I could get a comment on which of these female canine faces looks the best.

I basically varied the muzzle size and the eye size.

If you had any other feedback I'd also appreciate that.
the larger eyes look better on all 3 type. and the middle 2 (2/5) have the best muzzle shape. what muzzle is it for?

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
the larger eyes look better on all 3 type. and the middle 2 (2/5) have the best muzzle shape. what muzzle is it for?

Thanks for the input! The muzzle is just me trying to find my furry art style. I was going to try and apply it to your character as well for the picture with my bunny.

Edit: maybe something like this?
Bboyprog.png

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Thanks for the input! The muzzle is just me trying to find my furry art style. I was going to try and apply it to your character as well for the picture with my bunny.

Edit: maybe something like this?
View attachment 14375
bunny does not look like she know what she has gotten into ;).
think i would look cute is she had a stomach bulge. that is just me.

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
gave it a shot! trying to do a slime girl realistic was tough. gonna try one of the furry characters more realistic now. Also, my guns are really bad lol.

i feel you on that one...took me a week to draw her on my end (probably should have picked an easier character to draw for my first oc but well I always seem to go for the most awkward ideas lol)
also the gun isn't that bad so nice job on that

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
Right so i noticed you haven't done a bird like character yet and you said you wanted to draw different characters so i'll put another one of my oc's on here

this is Zinovia, she's a griffin morph standing at 6,8 and has a 13 inch knotted cock(retracts into sheathe when not aroused...i mean can you imagine that trouser snake otherwise like jesus christ good luck fitting into anything).

Her wings are folded slightly in the pictures so the wingspan is about twice as big if they are out completely.

Her beak is only a yellowish colour so ignore the black stripes and shit it was the best thing i could find to replicate a beak.

Also her whole body is covered in fur (limitations of HS2 prevent me from doing that properly, i tried my best)

Attachments

• HS2_2020-10-07-18-09-10-479.png
    HS2_2020-10-07-18-09-10-479.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
  • HS2_2020-10-07-18-09-19-070.png
    HS2_2020-10-07-18-09-19-070.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 49

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
one the topic of something different from normal. i have a dragon oc that i love to see.
she is 9 foot tall. wide hips thick thighs. lagerish breast. 2 foot long 6 inch wide dragon dick the hides in a thick sheathe. a pair large balls say around the size of football to basketballs.
dragon like face.long deep reddish purple/ burgundy hair. golden eyes fin like eras. her body covered in dark red and ruby coloured scales lighter along her chest, stomach, inner thighs and balls. vith dragon like arms and legs.
the only image that i can fine that kinda looks like how i picher her. ignoring colours of course.
similar build but more muscular, tits a big bigger red scales and a massive cock and balls. horns and hair the same.

Attachments

• 3fe3f13fe7d9f5b6577cfc11dbfa65fd.jpg
    3fe3f13fe7d9f5b6577cfc11dbfa65fd.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 55

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
Sorry that this one is so big too big to upload normally! But ya if you got the time to draw my steele that would be cool.

Guess who has photoshop again! Art is so much easier with what I'm used to and when I have my old brushes again.

I was really happy with how this turned out, I've been practicing painting skin so I think it paid off. Hope you like it!
Edit: I'm not sure how I messed this up, but I forgot her hair was white... here's the fix

OC Steele with tail.pngOC Steel Hair Fix.png

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Guess who has photoshop again! Art is so much easier with what I'm used to and when I have my old brushes again.

I was really happy with how this turned out, I've been practicing painting skin so I think it paid off. Hope you like it!
Edit: I'm not sure how I messed this up, but I forgot her hair was white... here's the fix

View attachment 14559View attachment 14560
Oh thanks a ton!

TheWizOz

Dec 4, 2019
Damn! Your art is pretty damn good, and I can see you getting even better in the future keep it up! Also as a side note are you still making OC's?
Here's! to a new and better year!

????

Apr 27, 2021
oh, my god, i love this. you're amazing! and i literally did just make an account to praise your work

-and... also ask if you still take requests:)

-had to remake the account cuz the first time i made it it let me use evil characters, i guess. anyways, should be functional now

Last edited: