Mouthgina (vagina instead of mouth)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
May I suggest different steps for the TF?

1. Vulva.
  2. Clitoris (felt as a bump on the inside part of the upper lip).
  3. Labia.
  4. Vertical mouth.

I have a reasoning for this chain. While the first step gives the "core" contents and the second one is the pleasurable addition, the third and four are the ones which seal the deal and can also be avoided by the ones who aren't into the aesthetics of female genitalia.

Last edited:
May I suggest different steps for the TF?

1. Vulva.
  2. Clitoris (felt as a bump on the inside part of the upper lip).
  3. Labia.
  4. Vertical mouth.

I have a reasoning for this chain. While the first step gives the "core" contents and the second one is the pleasurable addition, the third and four are the ones which seal the deal and can also be avoided by the ones who aren't into the aesthetics of female genitalia.

I have put the Vertical Mouth first so then if people don't want a Vagina mouth and just want a unique mouth they can just avoid doing the rest. Then I put the Vulva next for the core content without the outside aesthetics

I will probably take your idea and switch the Clitoris and Labia around though

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, it's a vagina mouth TF (vulva mouth + vagina throat), not a vertical mouth TF. First contents, then shape. Heck, I would even leave that bit nebulous.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
do we have oral orgasms in game already or no?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
is there extra text for this or does it just make your lust disappear after sex acts?

It has to be accounted for by the writers. If giving blowjob then it needs to be referenced with a code check and written out like "your unresistant throat is being battered in all its flaring nerves, the pressure becoming too much to bear and leading you to cream yourself from being a cocksucker."

And I always do. All of my oral scenes support all levels of modded throats. Except the Jumper one because that was written long before Snakebyte :negativeman:

Must fix that.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Speaking of oral orgasm scenes, how many scenes actually support erogenous mouth zones and oral orgasms? The only one I'm aware of right now is the Male SecOp facefuck loss scene on Zheng Shi.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Speaking of oral orgasm scenes, how many scenes actually support erogenous mouth zones and oral orgasms? The only one I'm aware of right now is the Male SecOp facefuck loss scene on Zheng Shi.

As far as I know only Fen is the only one who's ever really checked "canDeepthroat" over the years =/

The way it works is like this:

Throat Level 0: Unmodded
Throat Level 1: Bimbo/Bro (No Gag Reflex)
Throat Level 2: The Treatment (No Gag Reflex, Erogenous Throat)
Throat Level 3: SnakeByte (No Gag Reflex, Erogenous Throat, Ribbed Throat, Hyper Jaw Stretching)

Just like the SecOp Throatfuck loss, my Rat Thieves encounter fully supports all of this when the player is giving head; offering oral to get out of a fight and loss scenes when getting facefucked.

Reactions: gena138

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
are there any scenes that require this or no gag reflex?

Wsan wrote SnakeByte just so he could have the option for hyper BJs, and other authors too. Nothing requires this, it's simply something for us to consider and have fun with.

For now the only legitimate hyper BJ scene in game is the SecOp Male throatfuck scene. If you take SnakeByte, he fucks your mouth so hard he's able to fit his balls in your mouth while plumbing your throat. If you encounter Rat's Raiders and Offer Oral for two mouse boys, then they both can fuck your mouth at the same time.

For the coming LDC + Shock Hopper win scenes, there's a Bimbo/Amazon scene called [Drain Bunnies]. For the bimbo scene I wrote the PC giving him 2000 word blowjob of divine oral service. If you have taken SnakeByte, you take his entire 2 foot horsecock orally and he cums straight into your stomach.